A NEW SAJAN FF! Part 4 Upd

Taniya09 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
HEY GUYS,
I'M STARTING A NEW SAJAN FF. IT'S CALLED- "I TOO HAD A LOVE STORY".
HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taniya09 thumbnail
FINE. I'M GOING TO START NOW. 1ST PART UPDATED.

Characters:

1.      Mayank- a sweet guy, full of attitude, a bookworm, Gunjan's best friend, Samrat's & Natasha's step-brother & Nitin's best friend, loves his childhood buddy and Gunjan's sister Nupur but is unaware of it.

2.    Gunjan- a sweet & shy girl, bookworm, Samrat's, Mayank's & Natasha's best buddy, has 2 sisters- Nupur and Dia and 1 brother Uday, Uday's favorite and hates Dia a lot & secretly has a crush on Samrat, has a past but never discusses about it.

3.    Nupur- a sweet girl, Mayank's childhood buddy & Gunjan's sister, gels very well with Samrat, has Dia, Uday and Gunjan for siblings and hates Dia, full of confidence and knows how to sort out tedha-medha people, loves Mayank but is unaware of it.

4.    Samrat- Gunjan's best buddy, Mayank's step-brother and Natasha's real brother, secretly has a crush on Gunjan and hates Dia.

5.    Uday- Has 3 sisters-Nupur, Gunjan & Dia, bit confused about life, a sensible and mature brother to his sisters, very helpful, but sometimes gets taken granted of.

6.    Dia- Has 3 siblings-Uday, Gunjan & Nupur, secretly has a crush on Samrat but Samrat gives no bhaav to her, is a very arrogant, rude girl, doesn't behave properly with anybody and so everybody hates her and calles her a NAKCHARRI.

7.    Natasha- Samrat's sister & Mayank's step-sister, a very caring and loving girl, know as the "GYAAN-GURU"

Of the college as she gives meaningful and very useful advice 2 everyone 4 free, has a past but never discusses about it, has a crush on Mayank's best friend and childhood buddy Nitin .

8.    Nitin- Mayank's best friend, a cool, cute-looking guy with a devil-may-care attitude, has a crush on Samrat's sister and Mayank's step-sister Natasha.

9.    Benji- Samrat's and Gunjan's best friend, cute guy, a big flirt but girls don't give him any ghaas.

I'LL UPDATE THE REST 2MORROW. DO PM ME.

LUV U ALL.

TANIYA

Taniya09 thumbnail

HEY GUYS,
I'LL YPDATE THE 2ND PART TOO.

Storyline:

The "KEWLEST" group of Excel College, ie, Samrat, Gunjan,

Nupur, Mayank, Uday, Dia, Nitin are in the canteen with sulking and depressed faces. Reason? Their results were out and were in the hands of the principal of the college. Just then, out of the blue, all of them heard someone sing loudly in a happy tone-

"Dil Chahta hai..... Hum naa rahe kabhi yaaron ke bin.

Na Na Na Na. Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na."

It was Benji who was singing this song and was in a very, very happy and excited mood. "Yeh itna khush kyun hain?

Arre haan! Isske results toh aa chuke hain. Aur yeh pass bhi ho Gaya hoga! Lucky Guy!!! Pata nahiin haumare results ab tak kyun nahiin aaye? Mera, Nitin, Dia, Uday aur Samrat ka toh phir bhi theekh hain kyunki is baar humne itni acchi tarah padhai nahiin ki. But I'm surprised 4 Gunjan, Mayank aur Nupur!!! In logoh ne toh iss baar humse bhi zyaada mehnat ki thi. Toh ab tak inke results kyun nahiin aaye?

Hey Bhaggu!! Pl, Pl, Pl, Pl, Pl hums sab ko pass kara dena!!" thought Dia.

"Arre Guys! Kya tum log mujhse yeh poochoge ki mein itna khush kyun ho?" Benji asked everybody. "Theekh hain! Bata. Aisi kya baat ho gayi jo tu itna hain?" said Samrat. But before Benji cud say anything, Dia interrupted saying, "Arre Sammy, woh kuch nahiin. Hum sabko chhodkar, sirf isske results nikle hain. Issliye, naturally, yeh toh khush hoga hi."

"Saale! Humari gham ko bhoolkar, apni khushi main khush ho raha hain. Gaddar kahiin ka!! I didn't expect this from YOU yaar!!" said Samrat in an angry tone. Benji was hurt by Samrat's comment and left from there saying nothing.

Mayank got irritated by this. "Dia, aggar tum kisiko consolation nahiin de sakti, toh at least kisiko irritate mat karo! Dekha tumne, tumhari wajah se Samrat shouted at Benji! His best friend! No wonder! sab log tumse itni nafrat karte hain!!" Just then, Natasha came running to them in an excited and happy manner. "Guys!! Tum log iddhar ho? Aur meine poora college chchaan maara tum lolgoh ko dhoondhne ke liye!"

Samrat:-"Par sis, wats the news?"

ABHI KE LIYE ITNA KAAFI HAIN. I'LL UPDATE THE REST ON SATURDAY.

TANIYA

Guys,
I'm back with my FF.
Recap:

The "KEWLEST" group of Excel College, ie, Samrat, Gunjan,

Nupur, Mayank, Uday, Dia, Nitin are in the canteen with sulking and depressed faces. Reason? Their results were out and were in the hands of the principal of the college. And Natasha came running to them in an excited and happy manner. "Guys!! Tum log iddhar ho? Aur meine poora college chchaan maara tum lolgoh ko dhoondhne ke liye!"

3rd Part:

Natasha {with a happy yet nervous glint in her eyes}:-"Let Princi and others come!"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Everybody got up as they heard this. Just then Principal came to the canteen.

Mayank:-"Sir, woh....committee ke members kaahan hain?"

Principal:-"Woh sab chchodo. Let me tell you ki "real" news kya hain."

Everyone was tensed. The atmosphere and suspense was worth killing for. Then.... the Principal gave THE NEWS.

Principal:-"Since humara yeh saal bahut saare extra-curricular activities main chala gaya tha, toh hum apne academics pe itna dhyan nahiin de paaye the. Except for 3 students....."

He paused.

"Sir, kuch toh bolo. Tension se sabki jaan jaa rahi hain, By God!" thought Nupur.

"Sab......"

"Sir, yeh koi reality show nahiin hain jo aap jab dekho footage khaate raho." muttered Samrat.

"Samrat, jo bhi kehna hain, thoda uuncha bolo, taaki dabko sunayi de sake." said Princi after he heard Samrat muttering something.

Samrat got embarassed😳😳; everyone giggled. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He quietly said, "Yes sir."

"Toh mein kya keh raha tha? Haan! Tum sab ko chodkar, sirf 3 students....."

EVERYONE WAS TENSED. TENSION COULD BE FELT IN EVERYONE'S HEARTBEAT.

"Sirf 3 students fail huye hain."

SILENCE.

EVERYONE WAS STUNNED. Sabke Mann nain sirf ek baat chal rahi thi- "Kaun ho sakte hain woh 3 failures?"

"Chill guys!!! Woh 3 failures tum sab main se......"

Natasha was wondering,   "Oh God! Pl not me! Not me! Not me!"

"NAHIIN HAIN! TUM SAB PASS HO GAYE HO! AUR WOH BHI FLYING COLORS SE!!!"πŸ˜ƒ

Natasha opened her eyes and was like, "Kya???? Sir, aapne abhi kya kaha??" She was not able to believe herself that she and her group had passed the 1st year of B.A. with flying colors.

"Yahi ki tum sab surakshit ho. Fine Natasha."

Everyone tried to control their happiness but this happiness cud be seen in everyone's eyes. So, as soon as the Princi left from the canteen, everyone jumped up and down in excitement and happiness and yelled," WOOOOOO HOOOOOO! WE HAVE PASSED!!!"

Natasha turned around said," Chinu bhaiya! Jaldi se hamare liye milkshake aur aapki favourite chocolate brownies!!!!"

That's for today. I hope tum sabko yeh achcha lagega. I'll update the rest on Monday.

Do PM me.

TANIYA

Hi guys,
Sorry, ki mein kal FF update nahhin kar paayi.
I'll update the 4th part now:-
Recap:

Natasha came running to them in an excited and happy manner. "Guys!! Tum log iddhar ho? Aur meine poora college chchaan maara tum lolgoh ko dhoondhne ke liye!"

Natasha {with a happy yet nervous glint in her eyes}:-"Let Princi and others come!"

"Yahi ki tum sab surakshit ho. Fine Natasha."

Everyone tried to control their happiness but this happiness cud be seen in everyone's eyes. So, as soon as the Princi left from the canteen, everyone jumped up and down in excitement and happiness and yelled," WOOOOOO HOOOOOO! WE HAVE PASSED!!!"

Natasha turned around said," Chinu bhaiya! Jaldi se hamare liye milkshake aur aapki favourite chocolate brownies!!!!"

4TH part:-

As soon as she said this, there was silence in the canteen and everyone's face fell. Then she realized that their favourite Chinu Bhaiya was no more.😭😭😭 He died last month due to cancer. Soon, everybody was feeling sad.

She was like, "I'm sorry guys! But, Kya Karun? Hum sabko toh Chinu bahiya ki aadat si ho gayi hain! Itni, ki unke naa hone ke baawajud, hum sabko yeh lagta hain ki woh humare ass-pass hain!!"

Gunjan and Natasha tried to cheer up everybody's mood.

Gunjan: "Ab...... Guys, mein jaanti hoon ki hum sab log Chinu Bhaiya ko bahut miss karte hain. Lekin unke jaane se kya hum log hamesha dukhi rahenge? We have to move on. Haina?"

Natasha: "Haan! Guys, I think Gunjan ekdum theekh keh rahi hain. Party hum yahaan nahiin kar sakte toh kya hua?

Hum party kal karlenge. Is it ok wid u guys?"

Everybody agreed to it. But, Mayank was thinking of something else.

He said, "Guys, ek kaam karte hain. Why don't we all go to HUMARA ADDA?"

When everyone heard this thing, they were all surprised.

"Mayu, tumhe abhi tak yaad hain HUMAR ADDA?" a surprised Nupur asked Mayank.😲😲😲

Mayank: "Yes MERI jhansi ki rani Nupur kumari{😳😳😳}, mujhe abhi tak yaad hain HUMARA ADDA. Ab bolo, kya karna hain?

Chale yaa nahiin?"

Nupur and everyone[in a very happy manner], "OK!!!!!"

PRECAP:

Natasha felt that benji was missing from the scene. So she asked, "Guys, Benji kidhar hain?"

GUys, i'll update the rest on Friday.

I hope u will like it.

Do PM me.

TANIYA

Edited by DramaholicVibes - 14 years ago
.BarunSanaya. thumbnail
plz go ahead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its really fab !!!!!!!!!!!!! and i think u are new here so welcome to da forum hope u have lots of fun here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
luv
hema
-Lipsa- thumbnail
Hey taniya it's luvley !! do continue !
tingtingteeding thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey nice part...pm me when you continue please
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3