Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: dazzlingstar

hi ananya, i'm so sorry baby 4 coming up so late. anyway it was a beautiful part. loved how ridz was worried about her frnz. aww muski was hell shocked with rahool's proposal. well anyone would be that too when someone proposes in the middle of the night!!! and how her frnz were all supportive n understanding was rlly cute. hope u update soon with loads of surprises and romance!!!😳😳

aww...thankyou so much..dazzlingstar...i would love to know ur name though!! hehe...thnkyou soo much for commenting...i m glad u loved it and yeah...this is the way i want dmg to turn out to be...let's see wht happens next....i will try to update it asap...and look forward to sum more AR and RM romance...😛...
love u..
ananya😉
ammygurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMG4EVER

Yep it was a heavy night ..a lot to take in .. RM were so cute ii adore them ..

same here....abb unka kaafi zyaada role aa gaya hai meri fanfic mein...😛..dmg khatam hone pe yahaan job kar sakte hain...😆😆...anyways thnk u for commenting...means a lot to me..
love-
ananya😉

ammygurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: aliyaha

Ananya that update was really good
Loved the way she was so caring
Waiting for u to continue soon

thnku...i am glad u loved it...
love-
ananya😉
ammygurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: frnd.of.frndz

Hey Ananya..
loved the update..
thanx for the PM..
RM's marriage sounds cool..

update next part soon too..
thanx for the PM..

Rucha

thnku...i feel honoured tht u liked it....
love-
ananya😉
ammygurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute gauri

it was a superb one!!!!!!!
luved Rahul-Muskaan part!!!!!!
all the scenes where written perfectly!!!!!
add me 2 ur PM list!!!!!
do continue soon!!!!

thnku munazza...i m glad u liked it....
watch out for sum more RAHUL MUSKAAN scenes...
love-
ananya😉
khushboo,online thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey anaya....this is khushboo here!!!! ur ff is pretty good i liked it!!!!when r u updating next?????????
ammygurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushboo,online

hey anaya....this is khushboo here!!!! ur ff is pretty good i liked it!!!!when r u updating next?????????

hey khushboo....thnku....m glad u liked my fic!!!
lets see...i will try and update asap.....
ammygurl thumbnail
hey guys..i wil try and update it today or tomorrow...
sanjana25 thumbnail
hey just read ur ff it is really nice plz contd soon
ammygurl thumbnail
hey guys...sorry for the late reply...here's the 3rd part!!...hope u like it..it is incomplete..i will complete it by night!!

miley jab hum tum ..part 3...

The sunlight was pouring dimly into a blue room indicating morning. There was peaceful stillness in the room but then someone

moaned. Armaan mallik groaned in his sleep as he put his hand on the other side of the bed to bring Riddhima closer..But there

was no Riddhima. Eyes closed, he still searched for his Riddhima. Riddhima was nowhere to be found. He was awake at once,

panic-stricken..
"Ye riddhima kahaan chali gayi..itni subah subah?" he mused..."Riddhima.." he called aloud..still too sleepy to get up from bed.
"Riddhima.." he called again.
"Oho..Armaan..chilla kyun rahe ho?" Riddhima said, standing at the door, a tray with two cups of coffee in her hands.
"kahaan chali gayi thi tum?" Armaan demanded. She gently laughed to herself and answers back.."Arre, Armaan...tumne kal

dhang se khaana bhi nahi khaaya tha..i thought main tumhaare liye coffee bana deti hoon...You'll be awake till then.."
Armaan smiles at her protectiveness, or rather caring nature and shifts a little to make room for Riddhima across him...He

gently holds her hand and kisses it. Riddhima blushes a little and then composes a little, with mock anger scolds Armaan

"Armaan Mallik, tum hot coffee ko cold coffee banane ka wait kar rahe ho to mujhe bata dete..main cold hi le aati.." She

frowns and continues.."raat ko pyaar karke ji nahi bhara, jo subah subah bhi shuru ho gaye.."..she immediately stops and blushes

hard for what she had said.
Armaan notices this and pulls her chin with his finger and says.."oye hoye basket..atleast tab tum respond to karti ho...sivaaye

daant ke kuch milta hi nahi." she blushes even harder. Armaan chooses exactly this moment and kisses her on cheeks where she

had a crimson color." She shivers a little and then Armaan teases her in his husky voice.."kyun basket? abb coffee thandi nahi

ho rahi?"
Riddhima freezes then and there..looks up to him and he was laughing his heads off. "Armaan.." her voice trails off.
"chalo chodo basket..aaj to holiday hai ji...kya scene hai..aati kya khandala?" he asks in very Aamir khan style...
she laughs and refuses.."ji nahi...Aaj mujhe Muski ke saath shopping jaana hai...tum chalna chaho to chal sakte ho..Anjali di aur

Atul bhi aa rahe hain.."
"Abbe yaar...aaj socha tha ji bhar ke sounga....par chalo..Basket ka hukm sar aankhon par.."
"hmmm..chalo utho..Tyaar ho jao..Muskaan aur Rahool aate hi honge." Armaan gets up...muttering something unintelligible and

walks towards the bathroom.
"umm..Armaan..ek minute...." Riddima calls him back. He turns around to see Riddhima standing just besides him. She plants a

swift kiss on his cheeks and runs away before Armaan could catch her. He is surprised but pleased and while opening the

bathroom Door..he mutters.."i love u..riddhima...my love..my life.."
Later. In the shopping mall.

"yaar..kahaan phas gaye hum..ye ladkiyaan to hamari jaan nikal ke rahengi..."Atul complains and sits on a bench near the

fountain.
"Shaadi hai ya musibat, Rahul..ye try karo..Rahul..woh try karo...mere sabra ka imtehaan lete rehti hai muskaan chadda." Rahul

grumbles.
"Meri riddhima best hai..kuch nahi kehti..jo lena hai le lo...sirf ye keh deti hai ki usse currently kaunsa color pasand hai..main

usi color ka dress select kar leta hoon..bas." Armaan wonders aloud and smiles to himself.
"Armaan..mere bhai...sabki biwiyaan teri biwi jaisi nahi hoti na..So stop bugging us..chida mat..samjha.." Rahul protests.
"Abbe yaar..main to bathroom hoke aata hoon..." Atul cuts in between.
"aur hum ye dekhke aate hain ki ye maharaaniyaan kar kya rahi hain.." Rahool says and pulls Armaan to  his side.
"Di..ye kitni sunder ring hai na...ruby with diamonds all over. haina?" Riddhima wondered adoring the ring in her hands. She was

looking gorgeous today, She was wearing a black suit with peacock neck and full sleeves, her chooda was inconspicuous...and had

taken her dupatta in such a way that her mangalsutra was not visible. With her hair loose, she was turning all heads in her

direction, guys watched in adoration..girls in envy.
"Hmm..acchi hai yeh ring..par ye dekh Rids..Emerald wali ring..isnt it pretty?" Anjali mused..her eyes all for that ring.
"oye..angie..Emerald wali ring hai na tere paas, Atul ne di thi na..Riddhima has blue sapphire..main Red leti hoon..sabke favorite

favorite color ki ring..favorite ladko dwaara di gayi.." Muskaan snickers. The girls laugh.
"bhaiya..yeh pack kar dijiyega..asli hain na?" Riddhima asks the shopkeeper.
"Arre madam...itni asli aur acche design wali hai ki aap apni shaadi mein bhi yahi se khareedaari karengi." Shopkeeper smiles

and eyes his son..Muskaan snickers again and Anjali smiles. Riddhima flushes and is embarassed now.
The shopkeeper goes again.."Aapke liye kuch dikhau madam? Hamare paas aise designs hain..jo aapki khubsurati pe chaar chand

laga degi." Riddhima is truly embarrased now,
Armaan and Rahul, who have heard the conversation, decide to play some pranks and remind the shopkeeper his nature of work.
Armaan stands behind Riddhima, such that his chest touches Riddhima's back, asks the shopkeeper.."bhaiyaa...ye mangalsutra

dikhaaye zaraa.."
Shopkeeper is startled but composes himself and shows him a beautiful diamond mangalsutra for which Armaan had asked.
"wow..." Riddhima is unable to hide her adoration.
"I know.." He says and puts that mangalsutra around Riddhima's neck. "Armaan..main.." Riddhima trails off..but he puts his

finger on her lips..shushing her.
The shopkeeper revives his guts and asks Armaan.." bhai sahab..aap kaun hai jo aise kisi ke bhi gale mein mangalsutra daal rahe

hain..aap inhe jaante hain?" he asks Armaan, pointing towards Riddhima.
Armaan glares at him and his eyes narrows.."ji haan...main inka sab kuch hoon...koi problem..ye meri biwi hai jinki aap baat kar

rahe hain.."
The shopkeeper gasps and packs the mangalsutra too on Armaan's command. He doesnt dare say anything now.
'Armaan..i have one. this is unnecessary." Riddhima protests in the car.
"biwi mere...paise meri..choice meri..tumhe kya problem hai...Riddhima Armaan Mallik?" Armaan says emphasising especially on

last three words.
"waise shakal dekhi thi tumne uski Riddhima? jaan nikal gayi thi uss bande ki jab usse pata chala Armaan tumhaara pati hai."

Anjali laughs and so does Atul.
"Haan..waise bhi Armaan ko kaafi gussa chad gaya tha.." Rahul says.
"Nahi yaar..gussa nahi..but well..i had to remind him his age..kuch ulta seedha kehta to shop sue ho jaati bechaare ki." Armaan

replied.
Riddhima rolls her eyes.
As soon as they reach Mallik's residence..Muskaan rushes off towards the kitchen as Riddhima had just told Muskaan that she

had made Apple pie, and muskaan was quite fond of it.
"Arre..muskaan..sabke liye to ruk ja...Armaan ke mom dad kya kahenge..aa gayi bhukki." Rahul teases.
"Twu kup kar wahur.." Muskaan replied, her mouth full of Apple pie. "bese..wikima..." She swallows and appreciates her

culinary abilities..."its quite good, you know."
Riddhima smiles back, as in saying thankyou.."By the way Rahul, mom dad ghar pe nahi hai..woh nani se milne gaye hain..nani ne

unhe lunch pe bulaya tha." Riddhima answers Rahul's unsaid question.
"phir to bhai...bhool jao ke humme apple pie milegi." Rahul snickers at muskaan. muskaan throws the belan at him.
"oye..muski..kya kar rahi hai? usse lag gayi to?" Atul asks her.
"lagne de manhoos ko..meri bala se...bad aaya mujhe chidaane wala." muskaan replied, irritated.
"arre listen guys...ayushi bahut ro rahi hai ghar pe.i called meera at home..i have to go...please rids...aaj sab akele manage

karle..i promise...kal ayushi ko samjhake aa jaungi dobara.." Anjali pleaded.
"Arre kaisi baatein kar rahi ho tum dii..maid ke paas bachcha chod ke aayi ho..tum jao..i will manage." Riddhima comforted her...
And so...Atul and Anjali leave..thanking both Armaan and riddhima.