Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaranShilpa:) thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey Ananya!!

So u finally did start with the ff !! thats nice..so first ov all, I hope that ur boards went off well.. :)

n of course, I love fanfics where Armaan Riddhima are married..therez a different feel in imagining that! Yu've gfot a good start, an encouraging one..it must be great to see people actually loving what yu wrote, haina? :)

So..umm well I wudnt say much for now...therez a bright future in store for this fic of urs..n am sure yu'll take it to a wonderful height..so all the best for this..n yeah, thnz for the PM!!

Take Care
susha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey gr8 part yaar
waiting to know whats up with muskaan
do continue soon
ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KaranShilpa:)

Hey Ananya!! hey spri....

So u finally did start with the ff !! thats nice..so first ov all, I hope that ur boards went off well.. :)...umm...i think so!!!

n of course, I love fanfics where Armaan Riddhima are married..therez a different feel in imagining that! Yu've gfot a good start, an encouraging one..it must be great to see people actually loving what yu wrote, haina? :) ...thankyou and yeah...it actually feels great or rather best..when people actually appreciate ur work...abhi to maine ek hi part likha hai and i am on cloud nine..hehe...but i promise not to disappoint you all..

So..umm well I wudnt say much for now...therez a bright future in store for this fic of urs..n am sure yu'll take it to a wonderful height..so all the best for this..n yeah, thnz for the PM!!...thankyou again for ya wonderful comments....nd lets see...wht happens next..will try and update by monday or tomorrow....love you..

Take Care....take care and good luck to you too....
love-
ananya😉

ammygurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: susha11

hey gr8 part yaar
waiting to know whats up with muskaan
do continue soon

well....hello...hwdy? thnkyou so much for the wishes and yeah...let's see wht happens with muskaan...
love-
ananya😉

ammygurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: puuuja

hello, ayushi here acha h lage raho😉

thankyou ayushi...love u.....😉😉
zainab.A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey... tht was such a sweet part!!!!!
can u plz write the character sketch as well.... :)

frnd.of.frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Heya..
loved the start..
Finally.. a very few FFs have Ananya nd Billy in them..
Awesome part..
Plz PM me when you update next..

Rucha

Prit_0987 thumbnail
great start would love to read more
ammygurl thumbnail

thankyou so much frnds..for replying..i will try and thankyou personally...so as i promised...i am updating today...just gimme a few minutes time...

thankyou so much again... love ananya😉
ammygurl thumbnail

miley jab hum tum part 2.

Riddhima was very tensed during the whole ride to muskaan's home. While in the car, she bit her nails nervously thinking about what would have happened...making guesses and telling them to Armaan, who was trying to comfort his wife with all his might.
"Armaan...mujhe to darr lag raha hai...jaise muskaan cheekh rahi thi, something is seriously amiss."
"tch...Riddhima, Rahul mahashey fir Muskaan ke saath lad pade honge..aur Muskaan ko gussa aa gaya hoga...." Riddhima cuts in between..."Par Armaan...koi choti si ladai pe itni raat ko call karke doston ko to nahi bulata nahi hai na...time dekha hai tumse...11:45 ho rahe hain...meri to jaan nikli jaa rahi hai..."
"hey basket...mujhe to ek gaana yaad aa raha hai...pone barah baje..dono ghar se chale...whats going on? soye hain raaste..ye kahaan hum chale...whats going on?" Armaan starts singing...anything to distract her.
"shut up Armaan, tum aur tumhaare silly songs..Atul ka bhoot chad gaya hai tumhe bhi." Riddhima scolded him, though she relaxed a bit and smiling inspite of herself.
"mere silly songs hi meri basket ko manaa sakte hain.." Armaan said in such a slow voice that Riddhima thought it was not meant for her to hear that.!
They reach Muskaan's home. As soon as the car was parked, Riddhima practically jumps off the car and runs towards Muskaan's home's main door.
"Aaram se basket...gir jaaogi." Armaan called behind her back. But she was in no mood to hear. All she knew and cared about was Muskaan's well being.
As she rings the bell, she fumbles with her hands, not knowing what to do with them. She folded them , then again unfolded them and folded them again. Armaan who stood just behind Riddhima smiled at her caring behaviour and well...impatience too.
When the door is opened, she is shocked to see Atul there, too. He is the one who opened the door.
"Atul? tum yahaan? itni raat ko?" Riddhima demanded.
"champ? teri to night duty thi na? yahaan kaise aaya? anything serious?" Armaan asked him somberly.
"Arre yaar..pehle tum dono andar to aao. aate hi sawaalon ko barsaat kar di hai. Woh hume Muskaan ne bulaya tha...keh rahi thi ki bahut urgent hai. Dr.keerti se bahut mushkil se permission leke aaya hoon.."
All three of them were standing near the staircase now and suddenly it occured to Riddhima that Anjali must be around too.
"Atul? di bhi aayi hain? Rahul kahaan betha hai?" Riddhima asked. Then Armaan signalled her to see that Rahul was sitting at the sofa.
"OYe...rahooool...kya hua? kuch kahega bhi..." Armaan went to sit besides Rahool and Atul joined them too.
"Main woh......" was all Rahul could manage to say.
"Rahul? Muskaan aur Di kahaan hai?"
"umm..woh..Riddhima...woh..upar hai." Rahul answered simply.
huh? what was wrong with them?..Riddhima wondered as she went upstairs and opened Muskaan's room's door which was unlocked.
And what see saw was Muskaan sitting on the bed with her legs curled up and arms supporting them, cradling back and forth with Anjali standing besides the window..loooking out and thinking something.
"Muskaan? Dii? kya hua?" Riddhima asked aloud, coz this silence scared the hell out of her. She went forward and hugged Anjali, whom she seen after a very long time. There was only a faint souce of moonlight which made the night look very peaceful.
"oye...Riddhima..tu baith mere kol.." Muskaan said in a subdued tone.
Riddhima did what she was asked to, quickly understanding that something was cooking because Muskaan never spoke in punjabi until and unless something was bugging her up.
"Muskaan? Muski? kya ho gaya...?"
"Riddhima...woh..Rahool..woh Rahool..!!!"
"Haan..go on..Rahool kya?" Riddhima coaxed her.
"Oye yaar...RAHUL PROPOSED ME FOR MARRIAGE!!" muskaan finally admitted.,"HUH...aur maine usse kuch nahi kaha. Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaya ki main usse kya kahu...to maine tumhe bula liya..." she smiled sheepishly and continued, " bas...yahi batana tha.'
Riddhima was shocked beyond description. Every single hair of her body crawled up as she hadn't expected THIS to happen. not now,,,especially.
"Rahul proposed you?" She asked.
"yes."
"Aur tune kuch nahi kahaa?"
"nahi...main..wo.." Muskaan wanted to continue but Riddhima went off again.
" and you wanted to ask us first? samajh nahi paayi what to do? Nervousness? Excitement?"
"yeah.!" Muskaan replied..a little shy.
Riddhima was definitely mad now. "MUSKAAN.....this is seriously INSANE! tu pagal ho gayi hai????? meri jaan nikal gayi thi ye soch soch ke kya ho gaya? tujhe pata hai main kitna darr gayi thi? Armaan ko kheech ke le aayi yahaan...usne kuch khaaya bhi nahi..bechaara kuch nahi bola..chupchaap yahaan aa gaya...bhookha pyaasa...thakk kar..aur tu mujhe ye keh rahi hai ki tu rahul ko ek 'haan' nahi bol saki? tera dimaag kaam karta hai yaa nahi. Maa ghar pe kaam samet rahi hongi, joki i should have done..i feel so guilty and you say you couldn't utter a damn 'yes' to the guy you love?" Riddhima demanded.
Muskaan was shocked too..seeing Riddhima getting mad at her. Maybe she should have told them in the morning. " i am sorry Ridzy. mujhe Musibat mein sabse pehla khyaal tumhaara aata hai. Abb meri madad bhi karogi? Maine apne hisse ki daat Angie se bhi khaa li hai..now you don't start please..." She pleaded and asked them to help.
"Di ne sahi daata hoga. Unka bachcha ghar mein akela hai Muski. tune socha? Sirf ek maid ke saath? Ayushi to waise hi kitna roti hai...ek maid kaise sambhalegi usse?" Riddhima spoke up...and then calming down a little." Abb bata...what exactly do you want?"
"She wants ki hum uski madad kare ki Rahul ko kya kehna hai..Proposal ka jawaab kaise dena hai..woh darr gayi future ke baare mein soch ke ki woh zimmedaariyaan kaise sambhalegi." Anjali answered for Muskaan, speaking for the first time.
"Haan..." Muskaan agreed.
"BAS? iti si baat.?" Riddhima smiled and so did Anjali. And then she continued,,"see muskaan...ye naturally aa jaata hai..when you are in love with the guy..sab ho jaata hai..and tum dono to bachpan ke dost ho..ek dusre ko acchi tarah jaante ho. look at Di, jo Atul ke baare mein zyaada nahi jaanti thi when she got married, Atul ne unka kitna khyaal rakkha...rakkha ke nahi?" Muskaan nodded and smiled at Anjali. Anjlai smiled back.
"fir? unki shaadi ko almost teen saal ho gaye hain abb...and they are happy..look at Armaan and me...muskaan...hummme kahaan banti thi...but see.. i am married for 10 months now..and i am soo genuinely happy..Rahul to kitna accha hai..you both love each other..then what's the problem? main abhi neeche thi na...i saw his tensed face...tensed ke tujhe koi problem na ho muski...Don't you see girl? advice chahti hai to go to him..say yes...and hug him..."Anjali interrupted in between..
"Aur Zyaada melodramatic hona ho to i love you bhi keh dio..ek do aansu tapka ke..remember..Riddhima ne kahaa tha Armaan ko?" Anjali teased..and Muskaan laughed whole-heartedly.
Riddhima frowned at them and said.."tum dono apni ram katha band karo and muskaan..go to him...hum chalte hain tere saath.."
" thankyou rids..thanks angie..tum log nahi hote to mera kya hota? waise by the way...main ye bol paungi kya?"
"ofcourse, muski..go for it..punjaban sherni hai tu hamari." Anjali said in encouragement.
Muskaan smiled and thanked them with all her heart and apologised for calling them this late.
"OYE HOYE...nadi tameez shameez aa gayi hai re muskaan ko? haina di? bahut badi ho gayi hai re...badi aayi sorry bolne wali.." Riddhima teased and playfully hit muskaan on her head with her hand and nodded.
muskaan's house living room...
"yaar Rahul...kya timing hai man....kabhi doosro ka bhi socha karo..Muski ne naa keh di to kya karega?" Armaan teased..to lighten up the tensed environment.
" shubh shubh bol yaar Armaan...bas agar Muskaan kuch kehna nahi chahti to pray kar naa na kahe." Atul said.
" Meri to haalat khiski padi hai. Pata nahi meri akkal pe patthar pad gaye the jo main bhi iss waqt usse propose karke baith gaya."
Silence. Eerie silence. Just as Riddhima descends down the stairs and to the living room, she announces Muskaan coming wth Angie and herself sits with Armaan.. Armaan asks with his eyes ki kya hua? she justs nods and smiles which makes Armaan understand that everything is under control.
Muskaan comes and everybody present in the living room stand up..waiting patiently. Rahul looks at muskaan with pleading eyes.
"oye..main koi judge hoon jo saare khade ho gaye ho?" muskaan asks..irritated.
Everybody laugh. Anjali goes and stands besides Atul, her beloved husband. Atul gives her a cute smile.
"Rahul?" Muskaan begins..
"Haan.." rahul answers shifting his gaze from Armaan to Muskaan.
"tune abhi mujhse kuch poocha tha...poocha tha ki kya main jeevan bhar teri ladaiyaan sehne ko tyaar hu? ki kya main haar sukh dikh mein tera saath nibhaungi? ki kya main tujhse shaadi karungi?"
"haan..haan muskaan..maine poocha tha." Rahul said..biting his lower lip in anticipation.
it was truly,,,the moment of truth.
"mera jawaab hai....haan..i will marry you..par kya tu meri gaaliyaan roz sunega? roz mere taane sahega? main jitna pyaar mangungi mujhe dega? main kuch ulta seedha karu..tu mujhe sambhalega?" Muskaan asked him. looking straight into his eyes.
Rahul..who had tears in his eyes...hearing a yes from the love of his life...looked back straight into her eyes...and replied" haan muskaan..forever and ever..i promise to love you...bachpan se jo suna hai aage sunne mein mujhe koi problem nahi hogi.." he winked at her and continued.." i promise to love you..forever..mera pyaar hum dono ke liye kaafi hai..". and then..he came forward hugged muskaan hard and whispered "i love u muskaan."
muskaan whispered a broken"i love u 2 raahool" back..
despite the fact that everybody had tears in their eyes...hooting started and armaan, riddhima, atul and anjali came froward too and hugged both of them so that they had a whole circle hugging each other with rahool and muskaan in between... they broke off...
muskaan screamed again.."oye kamino....marwaaoge kya??? oxygen ki kami karwaake jaan leni hai meri?" as she panted...
"to chalo fir Riddhima, aap kal hi muskaan ko shopping le jaana." rahul asked simply.
"shopping? kis khushi mein?" muskaan demanded..
"arre bhai..roka ceremony nahi karwaayenge tumhari..? aaj monday hai...friday tak arrangements karke saturday ko roka kar dete hain tumhara.." atul said..over joyed.
"itni jaldi?" anjali said.
"hmm..shubh kaam me deri kaisi..?" riddhima said and hugged muskaan again.
It was 1 o clock then. Everybody bid muskaan and rahul goodbye, congratulated them again...and went their own way..
it truly was....a heavy day!!! or rather..a heavy night.