Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: disisSanaya

<FONT color=#000000 size=2>awww....amazing babes😆😆😆....loved it totally😃😃....seems very interesting.....gr8 start!....😆😆</FONT>

<FONT color=#000000 size=2>love ya....</FONT>

<FONT color=#000000 size=2>Sanaya😳</FONT>

thnx a lot...
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
woah dear🤗 its really awesome one⭐️ superb dear😍 so Armaan also called Gunjan chasmish😆😆 plz continue it soon😛 & thanks for the pm😉

"Smile in pleasure,
Smile in pain,
Smile when trouble pours like rain,
Smile when someone hurts u,
Smile coz someone still loves to see u smiling."

Originally posted by: Samrat_Gunjan

really nice ha
loved it
do continue soon...
thanks 4 d pm

thnx...wil cont. it 2moro itself!!

Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

good one dear
do continue
sorry short comments this time next time long wala i am in a hurry.
that's why
bye sumi

thnx sweety,
wil surly try ma best
its compltly f9...
buh bye! tc

Originally posted by: asmani

very nice..well written part..

continue soon..

piyasa

thnx piyasa..!!
wil do it 2moro..k
@ warda ji
hieeee chocopie walii jii
thnk u cho cho cho much
thnk u aur zayda
its not @ awl better dan urs...4 god sake...u an excellent writter yaar..remembr ur teacher said it 2..
thnk aur ek baar
haha...i know dat...thot of doin dat..glad u likd it
armaan is alwyz sexxyyy & in push ups..!!..dat was written jus 4 u
thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a ton...
u made my day wid diz comment
rectangle lolzzz hehe...but i wont do dat..dun worry abt dat
perfect baap--thnx! though i know it wasnt dat gud but thnx
i wil do dat surlyy..u wil b d 1st one der
love u usse bhi zayda sisi..

@ nidha
thnk u so much sweety...
it sounds cute 4m his mouth ;)
wil do it 2moro itself dun worry
Edited by komal_4_u - 15 years ago
kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey dear,
The start is very weel, I really liked it.
Pls continue soon and do PM me whenver u update.

Kashish

Originally posted by: kashishk

Hey dear,
The start is very weel, I really liked it.
Pls continue soon and do PM me whenver u update.

Kashish

thnx u sweety,
wil try 2 update it 2day itself..yah, surely..dun worry abt dat!!

Part 1:
BASED ON COMPLETE AR..nxt part on complete SaJan

Armaan wantd 2 go to goa so he even askd gunjan 2 accomany him but gunjan was not able 2 come..so atlast he thaught of spendin sum tim alone & enjoyin goa.
Till date riddzi wanted 2 give surprice 2 her best friend who livd in goa..so she left 4 goa but after dat she got a surprise dat her friend went 2 canada 4 a month.
But she den decided 2 stay back at goa & njoy alone
Both of dem landed up at d sam hotel calld: the magestic.
It was late..d moon said evry1 gud note but Armaan was not in d mood of sleepin so he bursted out his music 4m MP3
which disturbed d one who wer nxt 2 his room. But no1 cam & said him 2 stop.
But a lady next 2 his room came & rang d bell. Though d volume was high Armaan (who was eatin carrot) got dat sum1 was der at door he opend d door & was
bravo! 2 see d lady standin in front of him wearin a sexi nighty, open hair but a feelin of irritation on face.
D gurl said "u idiot, agar khud neend nhi aati to dusro ko to sone do..pagal.."& she was speakin non stop but Armaan was busy starin her beauty.
riddz got more ngry & said"ayye mr. sunai nhi deta"..still armaan had no responce so she left 4m der.
While cumin out she sawn d main switch of armaan's room &
so she decided dat d guy needs 2 understnd & she cutd of d power of his room & den went 2 her room happily as der was no sound. Armaan left like goin down & askin 2 d manager but he was wearin a pyajama & loose t-shirt so thot of better askin it 2moro.
he was not abl 2 sleep in d hot climate but he had 2..
some how he managed 2 sleep till 4o clock
Mornin:
Riddhima came out of her room & sawn dat d main switch of armaan's room is still off..
she left dat she did wrong thing so 2 apologise she went 2 armaan's room.
Armaan oped d door & diz time he was brushin his teeth lukin damn cute.
Armaan was shockd lukin at her & tried 2 spok but was not able 2..he sown riddhima his finger--tryin 2 say one minute & ran 2 bathroom.
Riddhima on d switch of his room & at dat time armaan spitted in basin & used mouth freshner washd his face &
bamm! d music started agn burstin riddz ears..Armaan ran out & den he off d player & askd riddhima 2 cum in.
armaan said sorry 4 it & riddhima was about 2 say abt d power off but armaan started
"u quite lucky 4 me..i mean yst. whn u went d power gone off & 2day whn u cam electricity is bck"
riddz smiled 2 it & said "may be..wel m riddhima" armaan shook her hand sayin "m armaan..wel u alone here??" riddz told him her biigg story & armaan was jus adorin her
but den she askd him "wht du u do??" at diz armaan ans. dat he's a wana b doctor.
Riddhima said "me 2".
Armaan askd her out 4 breakfast & 4 a goa tour. Riddhima agreed.
Armaan got ready in minutes wearin a white shirt wid dark blue jeans
Dey had break-fast & chatted out so much & laughd each minute.
Armaan nva felt so comfortable wid ny1 til yet. He askd her out 2 Chapel Of St. Francis Xavier. Riddz was shockd dat how cum beign a such a cool dude he's askin 2 go der.
Riddhima was pleased & dey went der. Armaan said dat he is cumin here 4m past 10 yrs.
Riddhima was jus prayin & armaan was starrin her lik mad people do.
Den while cumin out dey sawn a lasy tellin dem to visit Feast of Our Lady of Miracles.
Riddhima wanted 2 go der but Armaan said its better 2 go 2 beach 2day. Riddhima felt a lil bad but even she wanted 2 go 2 beach.
Riddz suggested 2 go 2 bogmalo beach.
Armaan knew dat it was far away & wuld tak long time 2 reach den he agreed.
Dey hired a bike for a day & went der & reached der till 3 o clock.
D beach was not at all crowded & it lukd so beautiful der. Riddhima was over joyed.
D wind blowed away her hairs.
she streched her arms wide where armaan came close 2 her & catched her hands.
Dey wer so close dat evn air culdnt pass through. He was nuslin her bur suddenly riddhima shouted "Armaan" & Armaan cam out of his dream..cmon luk at d water.
Armaan was still lik "was it a dream uuff" but he felt it so gud 2 see riddz njoyin it. He askd riddz 4 lunch.
So dey had lunch on a side of beach. I can b calld a restraunt which was fitted wid bamboos & dere was a tent kind of thing made 4 roof. But dey njoy it to hell.
Armaan said"hey riddhima luk dat...gola wala..cmon hurry up" Den ran 2 dat gola wala :D & dey wer havin deir gola's.
While havin it Armaan lukd at riddhima & she was lukin damn cute eatin it jus lik a kid.
Armaan smiled at dat & was thinkin whts wrong wid me yaar!!..but whtevr it is m lovin it.
Dey spend deir whole evenin lik dat & it was late den. Armaan askd riddhima whether she pland 2 go bck or not.
Riddhima smiled & said"i dun wana go ny where 4m here" & armaan notily said "soch lo riddhima. tum ye cahti ho ki...."
riddhima was lik "armaan tryin 2 flirt ahh??" armaan replied"i m not tryin..i m" & by chattin & all dey cam bck & said gud nite 2 each oder.
Armaan agn played d music at startin it was bustin out but den he lowerd it down. Riddhima culd hear dat by her room & she smiled
next mornin
armaan cam 2 riddhima's room where she was packin up evrything..
he askd her whether she was goin back.
Riddhima said dat her frnd cam bck 4m canada & goin 2 meet her.
Armaan said "whtz d need on pakin den" riddhima replied 2 it"armaan! agar vo aa gai hai...den i wil live wid her na!" armaan felt sad.
Riddhima notices dat & says dat "k f9...m not goin 2 stay der..but if u wana u can join her 2 meet her frnd" armaan hurrily said yes!!.
Dey went 2 meet her & she was a quite sexy & gud lukin girl wearin a one piece but 4 d 1st time armaan didnt flirt wid a gurl.
Evn dat gurl tried 2 flirt wid him but armaan didnt replied 2 her.
Evn riddz was shockd dat he is such a dude.
Y isnt he flirtin den..but she was happy sumwhere.
Dey cam bck & spend all deir days wid each oder where Armaan was fallin 4 her but riddhima didnt knew abt it.
Suddenly a day cums wher armaan geos 2 riddhima room
but she is not der ny where & founds a note on her bed it was written "i knew armaan u wuld cum here.
acc. ma father is not keepin well.
He is really in a serious stage.
I need 2 go. M sorry Armaan.
I felt 4m here @ nite.
i thot of informin u but i was not able 2 wake u up at nite.
i knew u were tired so did not wanted 2 disturb u.
Hope v meet agn..bye!!!
yours, riddhima"
by readin diz armaan was left compltly shockd..he knew dat he had sum feelin 4 riddhima but know wht???
she has gone away 4m her life.
He dont evn has his number or address. How wil dey meet. Armaan felt dat he shuld hav takn riddhima's number but den he didnt knew dis wuld happen
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
it was a very very long part hop u lik it..
Do comment!!!
Edited by komal_4_u - 15 years ago
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
woah dear🤗 its really awesome one⭐️ so at last AR meet😍 and Armaan having feeling's for her cool☺️ and now how they meet😕 plz continue it soon😛 & thanks for the pm😉

"Ik ajnabi se najane kyun mujha pyar hai,
Inkar kar ka bhi muj ko ikrar hai,
Us ko pana
Shaid meri kismat main nahi,
Najane phir bhi har mor par usi ka intazar hai."

Edited by nidha1983 - 15 years ago