Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: tv star

hey shifs..........i really liked your FF.............specially the title........i loved it!!!!!!!!

Thanks for liking my FF.

i loved heer's character in this..........she is sooooo sweet , so polite with others........but bichari servant........this is bad..........

She thinks she is servant but wait till she marries Prem...she will be the princess!๐Ÿ˜†

nd what does this sanjana think of herself......how did she dare to talk with heer like this.......she is really mean:(((((

She is mean but she has to be mean for Prem to start loving Heer, aint it?

nd the most suprising thing was that how can sanjana be prem's lucky charm.............this is totally immpossible dear............

I know but this is fiction and in fiction, ANYTHING is possible๐Ÿ˜†

lakin bichara prem he loves her soooo much aur wo hai ki usse koi parvahah hi nahi.........

He 'thinks' he loves her but thinking is not always the reality๐Ÿ˜†

nice concept...........it reminded me of cinderella's story!!!!!!!!

keep it up

waiting for the next part

love

dimple

Thanks for your comment Dimple.
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Chapter 2 - The game

"Yoohoo Heer?"

Prem snapped his fingers across my face and gave a "whatever" expression. I come out of my train of thoughts and start to play along with him.

"Now, can I go get ready?"

"Why are you asking me? I thought you were old enough to get ready by yourself.... I never knew you needed me to get you ready."

I start laughing and he smiles at me and walks towards the washroom. But as usual, he forgets his towel outside and I had to pass it onto him.

"Cough cough"

As he is about to enter the washroom, Prem turns and looks at me. "What?"

I hold the towel out for him. "This"

Prem feels embarrassed and quickly grabs onto the towel and closes the door behind him. I roll my eyes and not being able to control my laughter anymore, I start to laugh. "Bulakad kahin ka" I laugh some more and from nowhere, Prem yells out "I heard that."

"Ya ya, whatever" I yell back.

Surprisingly, Prem comes back outside, all dressed up and ready to go in his basketball jersey and shorts in no time whereas, regularly, he takes more then an hour inside. As Prem is drying his hair and I stand leaning against his door watching him, Tauras comes and sits beside me. I notice Tauras sitting beside me and start to pet him.

"Good boy Tauras. Akir someone cares about me, hai na?" I say eyeing Prem from the corner of my eye.

Prem gets my hint and stops combing my hair and turns to look at me. He then walks over to me and takes a grip on my shoulder and looks me straight into the eyes. He sighs.

"Heer, you think I don't care about you?"

I don't say anything and he continues to speak.

"Acha, so tell me, who is the first one to wish you a happy birthday?"

I don't say anything. He than continues on.

"I did. I call you at midnight on March 14th, don't I?"

I nod my head. "Yes you do."

"And then, how can you say I don't care about you?"

This time I finally decide to say something.

"Because, you are getting late for you game. And that is why you don't care about me. I want you to win this game. You know you are the only GOOD player on your team and I know how much a 'win' means to you...and you know how important it is for me to see you smiling. And now, if you care about me, then get going. I want to see you win this game!"

I give him a mini-smile to hide all my pain and he smiles back.

"You scared me for a lil while there."

"Haha, very funny Prem"

We hurry up and get to his lexsus. We sit inside and Prem drives us to the B-ball Centre where the game was to start in 1 minute. As we get towards the main entrance of the centre, I tell Prem to get off while I park the car.

"Prem you go and I will park the car."

He gets off and runs inside while I switch seats and park the car. I then get off and run inside aswell. As I come inside, I run towards the men's changerooms and wait for Prem. I wait for 2 mins and each of the team players start to walk out of the changerooms one by one. Prem doesn't come out for a long time and even the announcer starts to ask for Prem.

"Prem Juneja, jersey # 1, please report to your team ASAP."

Having waited enough, I open the door to the changeroom and barge in to see about a dozen men staring at me with wide eyes. As embarrassed as I was feeling, I still went ahead and looked for Prem because I knew he needed me at this moment. As I walk through the changeroom calling Prem's name, I find him leaning against his locker, eyes closed. I not knowing what had happened to him walk upto him, slowly.

"Prem?"

Prem turns and looks at me.

"What happened? Why aren't you in the game?"

"I lost my lucky charm..." he answers.

"You mean the one that di gave you?"

He nods his head. I sigh. "Prem, you know there is no thing called lucky charms. You know that the locket that you had been carrying around was di's no more used locket, didn't you? It couldn't have been your lucky charm."

"But it was. Sanjana had given it to me."

I didn't want to protest against Prem at the moment. What could I say? That she gave the locket to Prem because she didn't need it no more? Or that she found that locket of mine so worthless and un-valued that she decided to give it to Prem? What could I say? That the locket was not Sanjana's but mine? That she had stole it from me in the first place and when she found something better, decided to discard it? I felt disgusted.

"Prem..." I spoke softly. "You know that the charm is within you and that your charm, which is to always stand up for friends is the luck for you. You don't need some stupid lucky charm. You know that you are the luck and you, yourself are the charm."

Prem smiles at me and I smile back.

"Now go and win and make the Tigers proud"

And with this spirit, Prem hits the basket ball court. Everyone, including I, cheer him on. Prem shots baskets after baskets, making the other team look like defined losers. At the end, the game is won by the Tigers, 50 -23. Prem is taken in for shouts and screams of girls being fluttered by him and he is thronged by fans, from little kids to avid old basketball viewers. I stand at the back watching Prem's smile and pleasure. Inside the changeroom, when Prem finally gets time to breathe. I stand at the changeroom doors, waiting for him to say something and he finally walks over to me. My heart starts to beat, faster and faster. My whole world freezes and all I see is Prem walking towards me, sweating. But my dreams break faster then glass, Prem walks right past me. Shocked, I turn around to see Sanjana hugging Prem. Tears want to escape my eyes, burning like coal inside me, but I hold them back. I stand there watching Prem and Sanajana hug, heartbroken. Broken into 1000 seperate pieces.

Prem and Sanjana walk over to me. Sanjana smirks at me and Prem, unable to control his smile or pleasure, starts talking about Sanjana.

"Oh thank you Sanjana for coming!. See Heer, I told you there are things called Lucky charms. See, Sanjana came and I ended up winning the game. You said that the luck and charm are within me and today, I say, that my heart is filled with Sanjana's love and there is where luck and charm resides."

"Aww...thank you baby."

Sanjana gives Prem a kiss on the cheek and smirks at me. I unable to disclose my tears and my feelings anymore, leave without saying another word. After I leave, Prem is unable to see what had he done wrong and calls out to me.

"Heer..."

"Aw, leave her na baby, she is just happy for you."

When I am outside, I don't bother getting inside the car, and instead start to run, running away from my life, from my feelings that I had surpressed within me, from Prem. From Tauras. From God. From Sanjana. From Padma. From MYSELF.

As I am running, I stop and start to cry. Showing my anger out, because no one was there to listen. No one was there to pacify me. No one was there to say that they cared about me....and for once, I was glad.

"WHY? WHY? WHY ME?" I look up at the hot sun and tears rolled down my eyes. "Kyun? Why am I being punished? Why? Why can't I be another normal girl? I can't live with all these things...I just can't. I am not strong enough to see Prem going away from me....I can't...."

My heart aching more, I slowly start kneeling while crying and questioning God if this was ever going to end. If I would ever be able to tell Prem that I loved him.

~End of Chapter 2~
Edited by *Shifali* - 15 years ago
ashmii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

woohooo me firstiee๐Ÿ˜†

ok i dont know how many times ive told u this lol but ure an AMAZIING writer๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

LOL prem left the towel haha๐Ÿ˜†i love the way prem n heer have this little fights and heer calling him names haha really cuteeee๐Ÿ˜†

LOL awwwww haha im blushing after the part when prem said u dont fink i care for yuuโ˜บ๏ธ chooo chweeeeeeeet๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@#$%@# sanjanaaaa๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก prems worrying about a locket sanjana gave him๐Ÿ˜†

ergh heeer hiding all her feeelings and speaking absolute bakwaas๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

omdzz prem hugs sanjanaaaaa๐Ÿ˜† ullu ka pathaa๐Ÿ˜†

ure writing style is W-O-W๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† I LOVED the way u described heers feeelinngs and emotions๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†superb man๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

overall a WONDERFUL part loved it!๐Ÿ˜ณ do update soon๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Love Asma๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by ashmii - 15 years ago
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
reserved! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

*unreserved*

He forgets his towel???๐Ÿ˜ณ totally adorable!๐Ÿ˜‰

OMG!! That scene with him coming and holding onto her shoulders were sooo shweet, I could actually feel the butterflies in my stomach!๐Ÿ˜ณSad na?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† But see that's how well you write Shifs!

oohh and before I forget, yay! It's the second update in such a short time YAY!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Awww I totally love Heer, she is the sweetest friend anyone could ever ask for!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I can just imagine the confused looks on all the guys in cchange room!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I so see "additi" doing that!๐Ÿ˜† awww poor Prem!๐Ÿ˜ณ He defintiely needs his Heer at that moment!๐Ÿ˜ณ

I HATE SANJANA!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก How could she first STEAL the locket from Heer, and the give it to Prem like a useless peice just cause she got bored of it??๐Ÿ˜• Ugh!  Poor Heer! (but on a side note I do love the speech she gave him, very shweet!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ)

I'm going to kill that ***** she comes at the end and steals away all the glory that rightfully belongs to Heer! *humph* I'm upset now! But seriously....the way you described Heer's pain seeing them together, was fantastic Shifs!๐Ÿ˜ƒSeriously though...can I knock Prem on the head a tiny little bit, so he can see through Sanjana's FAKE affection? like ugh!๐Ÿ˜†

Wow...the way you ended it Shifs, I nearly felt like crying!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ The pain that Heer's going through is just so unfair, why should she have to deal with all that?๐Ÿ˜”

Anyways....contnue soon! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love you,

Meera๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by indiandoll89 - 15 years ago
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry Sorry Sorry!

God I'm terrible about this!

Thanks for the PM...I seriously think I forgot this time...๐Ÿ˜•  Please don't kill me...so much to keep up with....

Here ya go:

Where should I start?  I can't say more than the fact that I agree with your sentiments about the movie.  And before I delve into part 1 and 2 of your updates, I guess I owe Nans a thank you...gosh I miss her.

Chapter 1:

So Heer is semi the Cinderella in the situation, huh?  My heart goes out to her - as it is meant to, I'm  sure.  I commend your writing for being able to portray the emotions so well so that the readers take to the characters properly.

Two more weeks, and then?  Where is she going?  (It doesn't help that I've read both parts and am coming back to comment on this - but really....2 more weeks, and then?  Away from Prem?  Good...maybe he'll realize her true worth and really miss her once she's gone.)

I want to kill Sanjana, as you can probably imagine.  I'm supposed to dislike the evil twin sister though, right?  I love the way you've portrayed Heer's emotions towards Sanjana's indifference towards Prem.  Very well written. 

What can I saw about Heer's attitude towards Prem?  Its obvious she loves him, but the deep amount of care and concern she has for him is just endearing.  Not just that, but her selfless love for him.  The fact that her love is ever-present no matter what - despite his feelings for Sanjana...The fact that she loves unconditionally and that her happiness lies in his happiness just makes me love her all the more.  Beautiful character sketch, Shifs....I especially love her "love is all about giving and not taking" attitude.  You're going to break my heart with this story...I can just tell...but its going to be well worth it in the end when Premeer are together.

Love the Golden Retreiver - Taurus.  I'm a huge fan of dogs...hope we get to see more of him.  I like his relationship with Heer ๐Ÿ˜›

Prem ....what can I say?  He does seem to care about Heer...really and truly.  But he seems preoccupied and its one of those situations where he just has never looked at her in that way, and so doesn't see it.  I mean, he seemed touched when she remembered his big game, right?  Heer has just become so good at hiding her own pain and living her life for him, that she's able to mask everything and put on a great show for the world.  Poor Heer...and the way she covers it up by teasing him...๐Ÿ˜ญ   

And the way she goes on covering up for Sanjana...who would do that yaar?  Heer's love is something else, really.  You've depicted it beautifully, Shifs.

Part 2: 

The forgetting the towel bit was cute.  I like the relationship the share...it seems kinda awkward, but relaxed and friendly as well...its really sweet...she seems to mommy him, huh?  hehe ...i love it. 

I can't imagine how much it must have hurt for him to put his hands on her shoulders and declare that he calls her on her birthday - when all she wants to hear him say is that she means as much to him as he means to her.  Poor Heer!  ๐Ÿ˜ญ

The pep talk she gave him upon having lost his lucky charm was just too beautiful, Shifs.  For her to tell him his luck is his own charm.  How sweet. 

And that Sanjana - to take Heer's locket and give it to Prem b/c she had no use for it anymore.  Poor Heer.  (I dunno how many more times I will say that thru the course of this FF)....I can't help but want to just cry with her.  But it makes me feel good that he had HER locket and not Sanjus...that it was HEER'S locket that was lucky for him - not Sanjus. 

Sanjana needs to go jump off the deep end...and quick. 

I'm glad Prem was somewhat concerned when he saw her tear up and turn and walk away like that.  Atleast he does care about her.  I don't hate him.  I can't.  I just feel bad for Heer in her current situation.  She's too nice for her own good, but I know in the same situation, I would be no different.  Why we women like that?  So self-sacrificing?  ๐Ÿ˜†

Poor Heer...thats all I have to say.  All I know is, when she finally gets to be with her Prem, she will deserve it to the fullest.  But she shouldn't have to endure this test of will and strength and time, to get there. 

Glad she cried.  Sometimes, you just need to. 

BRILLIANT Shifs...You're a wonderful writer.  I'm reading the others as well, but you know me - I dunno if I'll ever get around to commenting...will try my best. 

Loved it....can't wait for the next installment. 

Thank You!  And again, sorry for being tardy.

**edit**
Sorry, going back and reding it, i realize the comment was kinda lame - was rushing thru it trying to get it done for you so you could post the next part...the next one will be more thought out - i promise...
**edit end**

Love,
~P

Edited by IndianPari - 15 years ago
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderful ff cont soon plz!!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey
awesum update
poor heer
hope prem finds out the true color of sanjana soon
Hey di, fast update!!!

Loved it, Heer-Prem strongly remind me of Additi and Jai, but more in the "later" stages of the movie, glad that Heer already knows her feelings for him, will speed up the process? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Awww the dog sounds ADORABLE!! So sweet, you know, maybe the dog witll be the "connecting factor" between Heer and Prem? omgg that would be adorable! But I loved how you incoprated the dog into the story, he sounds like an important part!!

PREM BE A MAN DAMMIT! ๐Ÿ˜† Gosh......but loved how Heer put some sense into him; the way you wrote that was FAB! =] And then stupid (*&$(#*&$(#*%)#()(#*$#*& Sanjana came and ruined it. Really felt bad for Heer, her pain is so deep, but its ok because we all know that CInderella gets a happily ever after. ๐Ÿ˜Š

omgg. blah. Reading Sanjana call Prem "baby" made me get a bad taste in my mouth. Me going to use some mouthwash!

--shabz
-Garima- thumbnail
*reserved*

Me ish backk!!!! really extremely sorry for the delay!!!! *kaan pakading* teehee

Well, as always, ur update was FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!! I love how the story's going!!

The whole "good luck" convo between Prem and Heer was sooo cutee!! I loved how Heer encouraged Prem to go out and play!!!!! But sadly he doesn't know that Heer is his lucky charm....

And then stupid Sanjana came in!!!๐Ÿ˜ก Grrr!! She needs to get a LIFE!! for real!!!!!

well, atleast Prem saw the sadness in Heer's eyes!! I hope he goes and consoles her!! and bechaari Heer, crying all alone ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Hope everything works out well!!

and choo cholly for the lame comment!!! will give a better comment next time!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Byee!! Luv,
Garima๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Garima93 - 15 years ago
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabo24

Hey di, fast update!!!

Thanks for the compliment Shabz!๐Ÿ˜†

Loved it, Heer-Prem strongly remind me of Additi and Jai, but more in the "later" stages of the movie, glad that Heer already knows her feelings for him, will speed up the process? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes, they are already at the later stages...๐Ÿ˜†

Awww the dog sounds ADORABLE!! So sweet, you know, maybe the dog witll be the "connecting factor" between Heer and Prem? omgg that would be adorable! But I loved how you incoprated the dog into the story, he sounds like an important part!!

Yes, Tauras is playing an important part for PH...just wait and watch๐Ÿ˜†

PREM BE A MAN DAMMIT! ๐Ÿ˜† Gosh......but loved how Heer put some sense into him; the way you wrote that was FAB! =] And then stupid (*&$(#*&$(#*%)#()(#*$#*& Sanjana came and ruined it. Really felt bad for Heer, her pain is so deep, but its ok because we all know that CInderella gets a happily ever after. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Cinderella is indeed our Heer but she just needs to know it๐Ÿ˜†

omgg. blah. Reading Sanjana call Prem "baby" made me get a bad taste in my mouth. Me going to use some mouthwash!

Do it Shabz and do some for me aswell๐Ÿ˜†

--shabz