Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
hey shifs..........i really liked your FF.............specially the title........i loved it!!!!!!!!

i loved heer's character in this..........she is sooooo sweet , so polite with others........but bichari servant........this is bad..........

nd what does this sanjana think of herself......how did she dare to talk with heer like this.......she is really mean:(((((

nd the most suprising thing was that how can sanjana be prem's lucky charm.............this is totally immpossible dear............

lakin bichara prem he loves her soooo much aur wo hai ki usse koi parvahah hi nahi.........

nice concept...........it reminded me of cinderella's story!!!!!!!!

keep it up

waiting for the next part

love

dimple

asyasahil928 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww...heer is so cute. loved the first chapter and cant wait to read more. continue soon. 😊
munam_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
wow shifali another ff???? the intro was awesome I was just drooling over the sleepy Prem wow the hotty, the late langoor loves Sanjana... *makes a yucky face* and that maharani cares a damn...what a disgsting lady...continue soon hun... will be waiting...
-Nadii- thumbnail
Loved the first Chapter Shifuu,, while reading I was hearing the song "Tennu Leke"(from Jai Veeru) And It was like I was watching the movie and the song was the background song for Prem & heer πŸ˜† Lovely Made Shifuu , loved it
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Anhdara13

Shifu! One more FF? I bow down to you. *bows low* You are my new idol.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†No need Radz

Not only is the premise so interesting, the first chapter had my heart aching. Poor Heer, she loves him so much, and she has to be his friend because she can't live without him, but this cause her so much pain because she knows he loves her stepsister. And on top of that, she has to keep from finding out that Sanjana is not in love with him as much as he is with her, because she doesn't want him to be hurt. Really, her pain is so palpable in the way you write. Absolutely loved it.

Yes, but you will see the "strong" Heer soon. Don't you worry...

I'm with Ravzie, Sanjana needs to be hit over the head with a danda, and a belan, a sledgehammer and then run over by a car. I volunteer. πŸ˜ƒ

Don't worry, she will get hit on the head and we will be the ones doing it.

Love,
Radz

slowdanse thumbnail

hey i really like this fanfic! please do post more !

UGHHHHHHHHHHH just wrote such a nice comment and go hit post and it signs me off!

So di, for now, short and crap comment ok! No energy left!

Hate Sanjana Love Heer. That basically sums up what I wrote in some long bhasan about Sanjana being mean to Heer. Kill her real soon 'kay. πŸ˜†

Ohh Prem a b-ball type guy!! Love the idea of it, his charachter seems really interesting and NOT AT ALL worthy of Sanjana 🀬

Ohh specialy apperence!! Thank you jee. ☺️

ommg Heer's been through hell of a lot! Feel horriable for her, and loved how you showed her emotions!!!πŸ˜ƒOhh Heer being mega-considerte!! no girl...go get PREM!! Screw Sanjana....ughhh really hate her....wanna punch te screen out 😑

--shabz

will update naa! πŸ˜†
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabo24

UGHHHHHHHHHHH just wrote such a nice comment and go hit post and it signs me off!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Don't worry, I know these comps!πŸ˜†

So di, for now, short and crap comment ok! No energy left!

Hate Sanjana Love Heer. That basically sums up what I wrote in some long bhasan about Sanjana being mean to Heer. Kill her real soon 'kay. πŸ˜†

LOL....everyone said that...therefore, no Sanjana lover is it?πŸ˜†

Ohh Prem a b-ball type guy!! Love the idea of it, his charachter seems really interesting and NOT AT ALL worthy of Sanjana 🀬

Nope. Sanjana is not worthy of HIM...πŸ˜†

Ohh specialy apperence!! Thank you jee. ☺️

This apperence will turn into a full- flegded apperence soonπŸ˜†

ommg Heer's been through hell of a lot! Feel horriable for her, and loved how you showed her emotions!!!πŸ˜ƒOhh Heer being mega-considerte!! no girl...go get PREM!! Screw Sanjana....ughhh really hate her....wanna punch te screen out 😑

LOL...she is always considerate, isn't she?πŸ˜†

--shabz

will update naa! πŸ˜†

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anhdara13

Shifu! One more FF? I bow down to you. *bows low* You are my new idol.

Not only is the premise so interesting, the first chapter had my heart aching. Poor Heer, she loves him so much, and she has to be his friend because she can't live without him, but this cause her so much pain because she knows he loves her stepsister. And on top of that, she has to keep from finding out that Sanjana is not in love with him as much as he is with her, because she doesn't want him to be hurt. Really, her pain is so palpable in the way you write. Absolutely loved it.

I'm with Ravzie, Sanjana needs to be hit over the head with a danda, and a belan, a sledgehammer and then run over by a car. I volunteer. πŸ˜ƒ

Love,
Radz

Yes, another FF. Yes, and the worst part is if she bcums his saali... Thanks for the comments...and for some reason, I want us to hate Prem at the moment but hopefully, the blindfold that he has, will be removed soon...or later.
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Premeer87

Nice one...Just loved the phrase "Gadha Kahin Ka, roz roz same pose..." and Langoor...Loz..Besides that it will be early too comment...Hope it attracts many members as the story progresses....

Thanks for your comment and yes, even I like that phrase.πŸ˜† PH friendship trademarkπŸ˜†

P.S: Sorry if u think i am rude/Bashing and ruining the fun and liveliness atmosphere of this forum with my post...

Farru...