Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: indiandoll89

I'm reserving this spot while laughing that you're advertising my vm's! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜› (I knew there was a reason you wanted it on that song! ๐Ÿ˜‰)

LOL. I was looking for something that had Jaane Tu in it and tada...there it was, YOUR VM and trust me, the mini description you gave of it, matched the storyline๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Sanjana and Heer are sisters/cousins?๐Ÿ˜• Not so sure I like that!๐Ÿ˜† awww Prem think's Sanjana's his lucky charm? how shweet...and how mean is she? Ugh! I really don't like her...not like I ever did anyways!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

They are STEP-SISTERS. See the word STEP?๐Ÿ˜† Prem thinks Sanjana is his lucky charm but he will get to know it the hard way, don't worry๐Ÿ˜† She is mean, can go to ANY extent to hurt Heer. period.๐Ÿ˜†

Awww Heer's so sweet, trying to convince stupid Sanjana to go!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† YAY! we get to be Heer's friends!๐Ÿ˜†

LOL. I know...you guys get to be Heer's friends and yes, Heer knows how much Sanjana means to Prem and thats why she was convincing her to go....๐Ÿ˜†

He has a golden reteriver???? how awesome...and love the name!๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks...It's HC's zodiac sign..Taurus...I think๐Ÿ˜† Technically, Heer made him get Taurus๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Okay so my breath caught in my throat as I read the part with her waking him up!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ Why can't that happen on the show??/๐Ÿ˜ณ It was fabulous Shifs!!!๐Ÿ˜ He calls her Tennis? I wanna know the story behind that!๐Ÿ˜†

I know. I was complaining about it aswell. Stupid creatives. We...THE VIEWERS have to give them ideas...๐Ÿ˜† Don't worry, you were not the only one blushing...I was...'sharam-aing while writing' too.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

This part was fantastically written Shifu: "  They can take it. They can take the property, the house, the money...EVERYTHING except for one thing...PREM. He is the only true friend that I had since I started kindergarten but now even he was going away. After all these years of friendship, suddenly Sanjana comes in and he starts liking her. I am not going to think bad about Prem because I want him to be happy, even if it means seeing him with Sanjana because I want him to be happy, and his happiness lies in Sanjana and mine lies in him. Waise bhi, they say that "Love in all about giving and not taking". As I continued to cry over my destiny, Prem calls out to me.   " you could totally imagine her pain through it!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks Meera...๐Ÿค—I thought it could have been more powerful though. For some reason I felt I didn't do justice to Heer's feelings..

Heer is totally amazing!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ What a sweet sister, and a sweet friend....lying to save stupid Sanjana!๐Ÿ˜†

Hehe...yes, I can say that about Heer. Imagine her as a wife then?๐Ÿ˜‰

Continue super soon, can't wait to see what happens next!!

Love you loads,

Meera๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooji123456789

hey shifs
awesum chap 1
loved the names
heer is sooo sweet
congratz for ur 6th ff

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Thanks Pooji...Thanks for reading and congratulating me on my 6th FF.๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: srklover93

Shifuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hai Ram!!! 6 fanfictions??? itne saare kaise likhe gi yaar??? LOL but now worries, I love reading your FF's, they're totally awesome!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

LOL...I keep a notebook. Whenever I have ideas, keep jotting them down๐Ÿ˜† Thanks Garima...๐Ÿ˜ณ

This one is Shoooo Shweeettt!!!! I love Heer's character!!! She's so like me!! sarcastic and sweet at the same time lolz ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

LOL....and I thought it was inspired by me...lagta hai I am not the only one that can find a connection to her.๐Ÿ˜†

But poor her...she has to act like servant for her stupid step-mom and sanjana ๐Ÿคข I feel really bad for her ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Don't worry. It will be over soon...just keep hopping for the best.

On the bright side, she has her best friend PREM!! yay!!!!! awww....that little hand-grabbing scene was shooo cuttee!! lolz I was so blushing when I read it!! I wonder how Heer would've handled it *scratches head* LOL๐Ÿ˜†
But she covered up her nervousness quite well...hehe..aww but she has to lie to Prem just to see him happy...poor her...anyway, Great start!! I loved it as always!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Do continue soon whenever you have time!!!๐Ÿ˜‰

LOL...Heer is acting like a 17859589745874857348 old married couple, she probably would have shy-ed away. Thanks for the comments Garima and yes, Heer did lie to keep Prem happy.

Bye!! luv ya!!!
Garima ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for commenting Garima.
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~nikki1992~

hi, w-o-w, ur an amazing writer, this is just so beautifully written, i have no word to describe it.

heer's character is sooo sweet, and considerate, giving her self pain, but giving other happiness!!! i wonder wen prem will figure out that sanjana is just.. so mean, and selfish? cant wait till u update next, do so wen u get the chance. and till then take care..
~nikki๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks Nikki. Heer's character is indeed sweet and considerate. Hehe...that won't be until some more parts.๐Ÿ˜†

~Shifu
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashmii

Firstly another FF๐Ÿ˜† haha dnt matta the more the merrrier๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†!

Thankoo thankoo Asma๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ooh me lubed the title reminds me of the movie which ive watched i dno how many times๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

LOL...I kept listening to the songs...and Imelia moments๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

prem likes sanjana not heer๐Ÿ˜† bit of a change haha me lieks it unique!๐Ÿ˜†

Unique bcs we are soo used to seeing Premeer that we don't know about Prem-Sanjana but don't worry, so 'straight' romance here๐Ÿ˜†

I like the name late langoor and tennis!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and awwww the dog sounds so cutee hehe he cares about evry1๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks...Langoor and Tennis...๐Ÿ˜† Yes, that is the kind of dog I want...the one that Heer described๐Ÿ˜†

Prem pulled Heer onto the bed๐Ÿ˜ haiii why did he come bak to his senses๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†and heer quetly enjoying it haha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Hey...you would have done the same as Heer...accept it Asma๐Ÿ˜† and he came back to his senses bcs...I am not telling๐Ÿ˜†

ooooh im heers freind too haha๐Ÿ˜†

LOL...don't act cool. I am too๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

great start!๐Ÿ˜ƒ me LOVED it!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ youve described heers feeling really well!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† do upodate soon! =D

Thanks for the comment Asma๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

love Asma =D

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *Shifali*

I'll reserve this till you post ch.1 =)

*Unreserve*

First off, another FF? Yay! *does a little dance*

Dances with Ravz๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Btw which song are we dancing to?๐Ÿ˜†

Did I ever tell you how much I love reading your FFs? Btw you'll continue this one yes?๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks Ravz and yes, I am continuing this FF...close to my heart it is...waise bhi, promised Nandz๐Ÿ˜†
You are?! Yay! *does another little dance* Do you pink promise you will? *sticks out pinky*

Wait! Sanjana's being mean to Heer?! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก Can I hit her with a danda? Please? And how dare she roll her eyes. And how come she's Prem's lucky charm? Maybe if I continued reading I would know๐Ÿ˜†

Don't worry, she will get her share of getting hit with a danda soon๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Yes, if you keep reading, you will know๐Ÿ˜†
She will? Good! But can I trip her?๐Ÿ˜ณ And I still don't know why she's his lucky charm. I think he's somehow (in an unexplainable way) got her confused with Heer and Heer's his good luck charm

Ooh I see my name! I'm sorry I just got a bit excited๐Ÿ˜† I love the name Tauras for the dog. Btw are you getting a dog?๐Ÿ˜ณ I remembered you telling me you were. Hope you do *fingers crossed*
Late langoor?๐Ÿคฃ Wait would she call me that too since i woke up at 2 pm. today as well?๐Ÿค”

Yes, I had all the names of avid readers of my FF...and who never forget to commento๐Ÿ˜† Taurus is Harshad's zodiac...seeing he was born in May 15th. I might get a dog, but chances are not so bright at the moment๐Ÿ˜† She will call you Late Langoor squared.๐Ÿ˜†
Oh really? That's cool, naming pets after zodiac signs. Maybe I should name the next pet I get Aries๐Ÿค” Great idea Shifali๐Ÿ˜ƒ Very creative๐Ÿ˜Š Langoor squared?๐Ÿ˜† And don't worry, I'm sure you'll get a cute doggy๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Aww poor Heer. I can some what undesrtand what she's going through. Poro thing had to go hrough so much. Losing her mom, then her dad (in the sense of him not being there) and then losing Prem to Sanjana.

Yes, so you can see why she hates her life so much, and the only thing that keeps her alive is Prem and if he goes away...?
But see, Prem can never go away. He'll be with her in her heart๐Ÿ˜ณ I've watched too many romantic movies๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sanjana doesn't care about him at all does she? Why is she even with Prem then? And I can't believe Prem doesn't know it either. I feel even worse for Heer cuz she's hurting herself by trying to keep Prem happy...

No. She wants Prem bcs she knows Heer loves him and otherwise, no, she doesn't care about Prem. Hey, she just wants to give Heer more pain and the best way to do it is to press her weakest cord, which is Prem. I know...that part hurts me aswell.
๐Ÿ˜ฒ That's just evil! Never knew she would stoop that low *shakes head* Can I pleease trip her? Or better yet, poke her with a toothpick? Honestly does she not have anything better to do then give people pain?

Can't wait to read the next update and see what you'll write next๐Ÿ˜Š

I will try to write something good...๐Ÿ˜†
I'm sure whatever you write will turn out awesome๐Ÿ˜ณ

sugii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

very nice update๐Ÿ˜Š and grt starting.

thank you soo much for another superb ff

-sugi

Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shifu! One more FF? I bow down to you. *bows low* You are my new idol.

Not only is the premise so interesting, the first chapter had my heart aching. Poor Heer, she loves him so much, and she has to be his friend because she can't live without him, but this cause her so much pain because she knows he loves her stepsister. And on top of that, she has to keep from finding out that Sanjana is not in love with him as much as he is with her, because she doesn't want him to be hurt. Really, her pain is so palpable in the way you write. Absolutely loved it.

I'm with Ravzie, Sanjana needs to be hit over the head with a danda, and a belan, a sledgehammer and then run over by a car. I volunteer. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love,
Radz
-Farru- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice one...Just loved the phrase "Gadha Kahin Ka, roz roz same pose..." and Langoor...Loz..Besides that it will be early too comment...Hope it attracts many members as the story progresses....

P.S: Sorry if u think i am rude/Bashing and ruining the fun and liveliness atmosphere of this forum with my post...

Farru...

Previous
1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Next