Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thesemoments thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

ships....i just read pt 1 and 2 and i must say that you are an amazing writer. seriously i love ALL your FFs

esp this one...its really good
can't wait for the next part
continue soon
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
-Reserved-

-Unreserved-

Sorry I took so long to unreserve😳

Anyway, on to the update😃

He always forgets his towel?😆 I love the part where Heer is sarcastic  in the beginning about him needing help changing. I love their relationship =)

Aww I love Tauras! He's so cute! reminds me of my doggy kinda😆 Where was I? Oh yeah! Aww so sweet. he wished her first? I love how he tells her how he does care about her and everything.

Aww he lost his lucky charm? I love how Heer tells him it wasn't his lucky charm cuz well, it isn't. Unfortunately the poor boy's in denial.  I loved this part: "Prem..." I spoke softly. "You know that the charm is within you and that your charm, which is to always stand up for friends is the luck for you. You don't need some stupid lucky charm. You know that you are the luck and you, yourself are the charm."  Heer knows just what to say

Yeh Sanjana kaha se agayi?!😡 Iski toh main......*tries to calm down* Me no like her! Can I please poke her with toothpicks?

Poor Heer. That must've hurt. And it must've been hard to keep those tears back. Why couldn't Prem go to the Heer instead? I mean, Heer was there at the game, not her! Heer was there when he was freaking out. Urgh! And the nerve of that girl, smirking at Heer.

Honestly I feel so bad for Heer. That last bit had tears coming out of my eyes...The way you wrote it, I can totally feel her pain

Shifali, you're an amazing writer! I love this FF of yours. Can't wait to read the next part.
Edited by -Ravjot- - 15 years ago
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i have to tell u one thing.........this dog is sooooo cute........i thnk in futre he will play a major role in connecting prem and heer(hope soooo)!!!!!!!!

poor heer i know what she was feeling when prem just passed away!!!!!!!!! really bad.............

but heer just want to tell u one thing   sabar ka fhal meetha hota hai........prem is only yours nd one day he will come to u only!!!!!!!!

love
dimple
HCDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey Shifu (hope u dont mind me calling u that)
amazing update, this was just out of this world.. and i mean it.
the relationship prem and heer share as friends is just soo real..like really amazing,
the little speech about caring and not caring was very sweet.
and then yay..he won the game!!!
and then after the game prem passes heer to go to that sanjana..i have an idea of wat heer might have felt i feel soo sry for heer..update wen u get the chance, and take care till then..
~nikki😳
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shifu, you updated! Yay! *dances*

Aw, the friendship between the two is so sweet. Prem really cares for Heer na? But he doesn't know about her family life I'm guessing. I cannot wait to see how he will react when he finds out that his 'darling' Sanjana is so horrible to his best friend. I'm betting he will take Heer's side, because, despite what he thinks now, he cares more for her!

Poor Heer. I came so close to crying over that part. You expressed her pain and hurt so well. How can Prem not see how she feels, how much pain she is in?? Andha kahin ka! 😡 Take off your blinders and see your best friend! She's head over heels for you!

Waiting for more, Shifu! I love your work. 😉

Love,
Radz
sugii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

👏amazingggggggg updt. u rocked👍🏼.can't wait plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz updt nxt pt asap

-😊sugi

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
updated my super cool comment! 😛
munam_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
hey shifali great update...I really feel bad for heer... she is the one who does everythng or Prem and that button eyed guy cant even see anyone else than sanjana... cruel fate... post soon..will be waiting...
munam_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
hey shifali...that was an wonderul update... I feel bad or Heer as she is the one doing everythng for Prem and that button eyed idiiot is only chanting sanjana sanjana... cruel fate,,,, I have fallen in love with Taurus...I think he will be premeer's love's lucky charm am I right????
post soon...
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great part luved it do continue