~!*!~ Jyoti Articles Archive ~!*!~

-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Any articles regarding this Show or the stars in the shows
Please Post it here
This way when looking for a article it will be easier to find.

Thank you
Regards
Sharona
Edited by Candylover - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sneha is happy being 'slow & steady'

Her plain cotton kurta, bandhani dupatta and traditional Rajasthani jewellery though made her look like any common girl from Rajasthan, but
Sneha Wagh
Sneha Wagh says that it is just her love for the desert state and the fascination for simple living of Rajasthanis that inspired this Mumbaikar to dress differently.

After completing a month long shoot around forts and ghats of the city of lakes, Udaipur, Wagh was in the Pink City with the directors and producers of her debut show on television. The pretty lass not only interacted with the 'lovely' people here but also tried to take out time to go around the city.

It will be the first time that 21-year-old Wagh will appear on the small screen. But that doesn't mean that Wagh is new to acting as she started her career at the age of 17 in Marathi theatre. "I don't hurry up with things in life. Acting was like a dream to me and I worked hard to make it a reality. I started with theatre because I wanted to learn acting and I think I still have a long way to go. Therefore I didn't venture into films directly and decided to have an experience of the small screen. I am quite contented with my slow and steady pace," beams Wagh, who will be playing a responsible, elder daughter of a traditional family in her first serial and adds with a big smile, "I think the role chose me as I am very much like my reel character."

She feels glad that her first serial gave her an opportunity to explore the desert state, which always fascinated her. Not only that, the Wagh adds that her role is very different from the typecast ones that are aired on television today. "The kind of serials that are coming up are like an eye opener. Being a youngster I can relate to the youth and realise what they want to see on their TV sets. By God's grace, I got a role of my choice," says Wagh.

Shooting in the forts of Udaipur was the most memorable experience of her life. Sharing one of them she reminisces, "The month of December was awesome in Udaipur and I enjoyed every bit of it. Being born and brought up in Mumbai I am used to the hot and humid climate and the chill in the air at Udaipur was really refreshing. After we finished the shoot, we made a huge bonfire and celebrated the whole night." After having a lot of fun in Udaipur, the actress wants to enjoy the weather in the Pink City
too but it seems that her hectic schedule is not allowing her to do so. "I want to interact with more and
more Jaipurites as I love their simplicity and warmth, but I really can't say when I will get time for that," she concludes.

Source Link: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/TV_Buzz/Sneha_is_happy_being_slow__steady/articleshow/4136892.cms
Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Varun Khandelwal, the bratty bro in Jyoti..

The actor is playing the role of a little monster in Imagine's new venture, Jyoti…

Varun Khandelwal debuted with Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, and today is playing one of the important roles in Sphere Origin's new venture Jyoti on NDTV Imagine. He is also seen in Aathvan Vachan on Sony.

"I'm essaying the role of the blue eyed boy in the family. The name of my character is Deepu and I am enjoying my stint in the show", says Varun.

Elaborating more on his character he quips, "Everybody expects a lot from him as Deepu is studying engineering and family members feel that one day he will become big and take over the family responsibilities".

He is a dreamer and respects Jyoti a lot as she is the only earning member in the house. "She gives me pocket money and everything that I demand for. I like to boss around everybody, especially my two sisters. I'm a brat who has his own funda. In other words, it can be said that I'm a person who changes with the situation", he adds further.

What else is there in the pipeline? "For now I'm happy with my two shows. Let's see what future has in store for me", he concludes.

Varun plays the role of Tarun, the younger brother of Aadesh (Vishal Singh) in Aathvan Vachan.

Well, as of now the new brat is all set to rule the small screen.

-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Want to know how the lead of NDTV Imagine's Jyoti, Sneha Wagh balances these two habits of hers?? Read further...

Being a foodie maybe a problem for stars belonging to the glam-world, but as far as NDTV Imagine's new show Jyoti's lead Sneha Wagh is concerned, she seems to be least bothered about it.

"Yes, I am a very big foodie and love eating all the chatpata items like panipuri, sevpuri, etc," says Sneha.

Apart from masala items, the bubbly actress also enjoys the high calorie dishes. "I just love to have rice, daal with a little ghee and pickle cooked by my mom."

Adding to it, the sweet girl also cherishes having different kinds of chocolates and sweets. "We were shooting in Rajasthan and I loved having gajar ka halwa, mawa wali mithai and of course chocolates, which I do enjoy having whenever given," speaks Sneha.

One food she can't resist? "Tandoori Chiken. I just love it," utters Sneha. Jyoti's Creative Head Deep confirms her love for chicken. "If chicken is in the menu, then Sneha always gives a one-take shot," laughs Deep.

But Sneha also doesn't miss out on keeping up with the trend of size-zero by regularly going for yoga sessions. "I do my suryanamaskar and yogasan daily in the morning." But what about sweating out in the gym like other actresses? "I believe in natural therapy," concludes the actress.

This is a perfect blend of food and fitness… Isn't it?

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Split personality of Sriti Jha in Jyoti..

Sudha, played by Sriti Jha in NDTV Imagine's Jyoti actually suffers from split personality disorder....

niveditha thumbnail
Sneha Wagh:
This year, I won't be playing Holi since I enjoyed it so much aready on the sets of Jyoti. That was a lot of fun. I seriously don't remember the best or worst Holi I played, as I don't play much. But again, playing the Holi at the Jyoti's set was fun.

Favourite song : Of course, Range Barse, and the song from Sholay, Holi ke din dil kil jate hai rango me rang mil jate hai...

Sriti Jha:
I will be shooting on Holi and will play on the sets. I can recall my best Holi being played at the age of 10, the first time I ever played.

Favourite Holi song : Holi ke din dil kil jate hai rango me rang mil jate hai, from Sholay

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/TV-/Tele-stars-all-set-for-Holi/articleshow/4250118.cms

niveditha thumbnail

'I idolize Vijay Mallya' – Varun Khandelwal

Varun Khandelwal who is seen now in Jyoti and Aathvaan Vachan reveals his secret desire and talks about his likes..

niveditha thumbnail

Sarwar Ahuja in a challenging role in Jyoti...

Sarwar Ahuja, winner of Zee Cinestars Ki Khoj will play an important part of Jyoti's life in the NDTV Imagine show...

niveditha thumbnail

Sarwar's entry in Jyoti brings a new twist..

Sarwar enters the NDTV Imagine show Jyoti with a con identity...