Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: nihita

really loved it kuku nihita!baby🤗 where r u child?😡.....poor prachi....loved prachi's character!!! awww glad u liked her character😊😊😊

hope to see it coming more!! will update it soon😃😃
keep it up n man how you handle so many fictions @ a tym....... hehehehe even i don't know☺️
loved ur way to pen......  thank you😳

love
nihita

bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: nihita

well me commenting after ages i know..i know...sorry yaar hey no probs.. i can understand u were busy😊😊😊...well merry x-mas to u n happy new year!!!!!! merry Christmas and happy new year😃
😃

JnJ....resh thumbnail
Ok firstly me 😡😡 with u for not updatin Man of my dreams...........But then after readin ur Puppy love me just cant help but forgive u😆😆.........God Kuku i simply love u for this ff🤗🤗🤗........Oooo my wen u told me abt this ff i really had no idea that u are going to make it this way so lil parchi fallin for her senior.......now now if i rem clearly isnt it a similar story wid the ff writer as well☺️☺️☺️...........OOO my i cant believe Milsi askin her for cake in his own style hehehe how chweet is that.........Ok i simply love this Sukriti standin for her bestfriend was just too good.........Well really love the way Prachi shared her feelin with her father reminded me of my day wen i confronted my father about my bf☺️☺️.........Glad Inder understood her lil princess really love him...........Ok Mallika really deserve it all that she got from Milind and Sukriti am so sure she didnt ever mess with Prachi again...........Ok now 2007 really love the bond between Prachi and Sukriti was so happy wen Alaap and Sukriti got fixed now wat was with Milind really didnt like wat he did to Prachi but then the way u explained it later was really really satisfied i guess what he said was true he simply saw her as a kid and nothing more because she was his sis friend and for him his sis was always a kid(even wen she was 23 but i guess as a brother their was no doubt to it)But reallly felt real real bad for Prachi i simply had tears in my eyes wen she was heart broken ooo my it was really really sad..........Ok but the last talk was really interesting between these two ok so Milsi going to Uk huh i hope wen he stays far he realise his love for her.......And really hope Prachi doesnt just forgive him so soon i want him to suffer a little little bit (ok only a little bit ok i just cant see him suffer no matter wat)...........Ok why do u always do this wenever we lovingggggggggg ur ff u are ending it.........Nooooooooooo i dont want it to end it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................Ok no words for ur ff u simply rock and u know that u simply awsome i love u so so much deaaaaaaa for this👏
bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: bidnai

Ok firstly me 😡😡 with u for not updatin Man of my dreams hehehhe will update it soon hun😳...........But then after readin ur Puppy love me just cant help but forgive u😆😆 awww thank you😳.........God Kuku i simply love u for this ff🤗🤗🤗 hehehe and i love u for u!😳........Oooo my wen u told me abt this ff i really had no idea that u are going to make it this way so lil parchi fallin for her senior hehehe wht did u think then?.......now now if i rem clearly isnt it a similar story wid the ff writer as well☺️☺️☺️ LMAO!!!! it is not the same.. though i did have a crush on my senior just 2 yrs senior and most of the incidents did happen with me, there was no love in it😆...........OOO my i cant believe Milsi askin her for cake in his own style hehehe how chweet is that hehehe it did happen to me, but i didn;t fall for tht guy unlike Prachi😆.........Ok i simply love this Sukriti standin for her bestfriend was just too good yeah.. she is very loyal to Prachi, as she believes Prachi is the only girl who befriended her for her, not for her brother!.........Well really love the way Prachi shared her feelin with her father reminded me of my day wen i confronted my father about my bf☺️☺️ wow wow!!!.........Glad Inder understood her lil princess really love him yeah... Prachi is as close to Inder as she is to Sukriti😊...........Ok Mallika really deserve it all that she got from Milind and Sukriti am so sure she didnt ever mess with Prachi again no..she was scared of Milind😛...........Ok now 2007 really love the bond between Prachi and Sukriti so glad u like their bond😊 was so happy wen Alaap and Sukriti got fixed now wat was with Milind really didnt like wat he did to Prachi but then the way u explained it later was really really satisfied i was a little scared in the beginning whether you all will be pissed with him, glad you understood what his problem was😳 i guess what he said was true he simply saw her as a kid and nothing more because she was his sis friend and for him his sis was always a kid(even wen she was 23 but i guess as a brother their was no doubt to it) yeah... the root of all problem! and it showed in the way he treated Prachi. But reallly felt real real bad for Prachi i simply had tears in my eyes wen she was heart broken ooo my it was really really sad..........Ok but the last talk was really interesting thank you😳 between these two ok so Milsi going to Uk huh i hope wen he stays far he realise his love for her why do you think he is going away in the first place?😉😆.......And really hope Prachi doesnt just forgive him so soon i want him to suffer a little little bit awww poor thing did suffer😆(ok only a little bit ok i just cant see him suffer no matter wat)...........Ok why do u always do this wenever we lovingggggggggg ur ff u are ending it.........Nooooooooooo i dont want it to end it  heheheehe can't write one more long fanfic hun... will wrap this up in one more part😳plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................Ok no words for ur ff u simply rock and u know that u simply awsome i love u so so much deaaaaaaa for this👏 thank you sooo much hun🤗

Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
am i late? shoo sorry...well, better late then never😉😃
well, the part was *yawn* so borin...still no kiss🥺...damn...LMAO...i was expectin some unexpected kiss at the last addition u mentioned😳

ok me gettin serious😳, i surly can understand milind's point of view as he really never saw prachi that way...he has always seen her as his sisters best friend and its prachi's fault too...she hides her dreamy stares and droolings soo well😡...well in a way milind is a duffer too...no he really is...since childhood, he ddn even notice prachi's droolin and all...way to go Mr.blind deaf and dumb😡

the star of the show🤗...suki and alaap...gosh luv them here...luvd the way they put their family before them👍🏼...unlike some😒....thanks for them...if they havent taken the step, prachi wouldnt have come in like superwoman and saved their relationship and duffer milind couldn have seen the woman in prachi😃..m havin some doubts was it their plan to make milind realise the depth of prachi's luv?😕😆...simply adore them🤗...i wish them a happily married life and god bless them with 100...no wait, m nt gonna curse them😛, so i'l cut the two zeros and may god bless them with a kid😆...haha....bt i wnt mind michi havin 100 kids☺️...the more the better☺️

the convo in the party was very touchin😃...i mean, how can prachi spill out everythin soo easily? how she use to luv him since childhood? must say she really has some guts, i wouldv died of embarresment😆
but that was really brave of her, she's pasted a smile on her face and telling everytin to him tryin to make him realise that she was ok with it and she doesnt want to lose him as a friend though she has been shattered inside...poor girl, all the dreams that she has built for him...really i can feel her pain😭

wow!!! milind goin away for 6 months? LMAO...i guess its enuf to knock on some senses with prachi's absence😆...haha...wow!! cant wait for his mind to be occupied by prachi prachi prachi😃...oh kuku, send him away soon and make him come bak soon too😳😆

brilliant update hun...continue soon🤗🤗🤗

bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: (**sia**)

am i late? shoo sorry...well, better late then never😉😃 hehehehe yeah!
well, the part was *yawn* so borin...still no kiss🥺...damn...LMAO...i was expectin some unexpected kiss at the last addition u mentioned😳 hahahaha i told u it is way at the end!

ok me gettin serious😳, i surly can understand milind's point of view as he really never saw prachi that way...he has always seen her as his sisters best friend yeah! for him she was always a kid! poor Prachi😆and its prachi's fault too...she hides her dreamy stares and droolings soo well😡 LMAO!!! if she had done it in front of him, he wud have run the opposite direction...well in a way milind is a duffer too...no he really is...since childhood, he ddn even notice prachi's droolin and all...way to go Mr.blind deaf and dumb😡 hahaha no yaar! ever since Milind has known her, she was in love with him... so he thought tht was how she is... yeah u r ri8! he is an idiot!😆

the star of the show🤗...suki and alaap lol first time u all likin suki and alaap more than michi😆 i really shud work on my michi!...gosh luv them here...luvd the way they put their family before them👍🏼...unlike some😒 who is tht someone?😕....thanks for them...if they havent taken the step, prachi wouldnt have come in like superwoman and saved their relationship and duffer milind couldn have seen the woman in prachi😃 yeah..  dude opened his eyes then!😆..m havin some doubts was it their plan to make milind realise the depth of prachi's luv?😕😆 no..no they had really called off the wedding....simply adore them🤗...i wish them a happily married life and god bless them with 100 LMAO!!! u stealing my blessing!!!😆 but then it works only when i say it😆...no wait, m nt gonna curse them😛, so i'l cut the two zeros and may god bless them with a kid😆 hmmm maybe they will have one later on.. don't know, haven't thought of it😃...haha....bt i wnt mind michi havin 100 kids☺️...the more the better☺️ LMAO!!!! poor michi

the convo in the party was very touchin😃 thank you😳...i mean, how can prachi spill out everythin soo easily? how she use to luv him since childhood? must say she really has some guts, i wouldv died of embarresment😆  they kinda grew up together, so once they started talking it was easy to converse😳
but that was really brave of her, she's pasted a smile on her face and telling everytin to him tryin to make him realise that she was ok with it and she doesnt want to lose him as a friend though she has been shattered inside...poor girl, all the dreams that she has built for him...really i can feel her pain😭 tht was another place, Milind realized how much she has grown up..but yeah, it was really sad..but they will be together😊😊😊

wow!!! milind goin away for 6 months? LMAO LMAO!!! u happy he is going away?😆...i guess its enuf to knock on some senses with prachi's absence😆...haha...wow!! cant wait for his mind to be occupied by prachi prachi prachi😃 why do u think, he is going away child?😆...oh kuku, send him away soon and make him come bak soon too😳😆 next part dude is back!😆

brilliant update hun thank you sooo much hun😃😃...continue soon🤗🤗🤗 will post the next part tonight or tomorrow🤗🤗🤗

soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I felt sorry for Prachi poor woman crying her heart out like that being in love with him for so long and this is what she gets he never saw her that way.....I can understand Milsi's trepidation sometimes you never really see someone that way.... loved it by the way why is he going away for 6 months?
bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: blind horizon

I felt sorry for Prachi poor woman crying her heart out like that being in love with him for so long and this is what she gets he never saw her that way yeah! it's sad, but then she will be happy in the end😳.....I can understand Milsi's trepidation sometimes you never really see someone that way yeah.. and because of tht  he is hurt as he feels responsible for her pain😊.... loved it thank you😊😊😊by the way why is he going away for 6 months? will be explained in the next part😃😃😃

GoGreen thumbnail
Kuku My comments...

My heart Broke re....

Prachi ...she is such a sweetheart and hopelessly in love witht hat duffer...she dint even thaught for a while....what elders think about her just took the inicative and fixed the marriage between sukruti and alaap.

Wht ais this with this duffer...its okay let him think sukruti as a kid and he is seeing prachi too as a kid....did this guy eyes not working ...cant he see a beautifull prachi i mean a woman infront of him...sheis not wearing any pigtails....

My heart broke when Duffer told what he feels and the way Prachi cried .....no words....i am feeling very bad.

And good sukruti blurted the truth to duffer till then he was thinking of high of himself....and loved alaap tipical Bhai material...as we expected she called off his marriage...thats why this fellow worried about his sister mariage called prachi from the booth...he knows very well....prachi wont let sukruti-alaap marriage to suffer due to her and Milind...selfish creature.

Good he is going to london.betetr he wont call her everyday or frequently.....and loved the way prachi reffewred her love as Puppy love in a sarcastic way....this shows how much she was hurt and in pain........this guy wont realise...useless fellow.
JnJ....resh thumbnail
Ok third part me firstttttttttt i declare fully😆