Michi FF: Puppy Love [Completed] (27/12)

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

So shocking!!! LMAO!!! congrats😃😃😃
Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey kuku🤗...thank god u'd start bringin out ur fics from ur inbox.😆..i thought i wud be walkin around with my grandmummy's stick by the time u have everythin out😉 *phew* wat a relief😆

really,as i said  i really luv the title🤗...'puppy luv' LMAO...when u first mention abt this, i really thought that it will be Milind who wil b followin her like a luv sick puppy😆...bt yahaan to sab kuch ulta hogaya😆...nt that m complainin...luv it though😆

wow so realistic, milind being the hottie in school to whom any girl wud fall for and prachi bein one of them who drools over him...*sigh* u reminded me of my school days😍😆...LMAO

suki and prachi's relationship is just too cute...they met in the bathroom...now thats very unique🤣...hmm...prachi singin...i wud like milind to hear her sing too..nt in the bathroom ofcourse😆
anyways..suki and prachi's relationship seeems like more of a sisterly one than bestfrends😃

michi michi michi....their first meetin had me in splits🤣...i mean...can milind get anymore cuter than that...hehe...wat a stud he is...askin for cake with his repeated HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes...well thats a very good way to eat cake, which is free of cost...no wonder he's so famous among the school ppl🤣

hmm...mallika and tanushree..typical snobs😡...and luvd the way suki had given it bak to her...mallika sure need some reality chek with that
and suki gave prachi open permision to drool over her bro? why thats sooo cute...she mustv died of happiness with that...i wish every hot guy has a sister like that😉😆

Milind treats her like a kid...not good😒😆, wel, everyone wud think so at that age...he really has no idea that she is the one for him does he? wel, duffer doesnt even see beyond her as his sisters bestfriend...cant blame him also😃
😃wel, atleast he is showin out some of his possessiveness towards prachi from his side,😃 unlike prachi who drools over him behind his bak...i hope sukriti tells him how much prachi likes him

continue soon hun🤗...its really good...and i ddn knw that u were inspired by sweety.😛😆..lolz...such a cute dog that is and such a sweet and innocent fic🤗..

brilliant work kuku..and continue soon hun🤗...cant wait for the next😃
KaneBC thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So, a 12 year old Prachi and I'm guessing a 17 year old Milind. How utterly adorable and original. Aww, I guess in 20 years they will be married with kids at the same school. Seriously, very well written and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next part. 😊
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow kuku this is really cute loved this part gr8 job cont soon
GoGreen thumbnail
Kuku really some jaadu in ur writing skills.
u r a such good writer i am in love with u.Doostana....i mean it.

So 7 grade Prachi and 12 Grade Milind falling for eachother...na....7 grade Prachi in love....totally in love.

But really loved the way the story is bulding up in their school days.
Mallika asusual....we cant expect more from her...

Alaap is he having any major role.....or just accompanying his fateh for outing along with sukruti and prachi ....is he going to fall for Sukruti..10 glass ka baacha i can expect him to fall....Will everyone will be fast as his 7 grade sister.

I think Milind still dint fall for Prachi..but he cares for her...

Kuku betetr u update soon.
Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice start kuku, so prachi is in love with a much older milsi...how old are they now, im not familiar with grades.

looking forward to the next part
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kuku please hun why do you keep doing this to us.... sigh I loved it start to finish you should've finished it all in one go now I'll be bloody waiting for the next part. It was so sweet Prachi drooling over Milind and him lying for her. Sho shweet...
NosVemos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Kuku you dedicated this fic name to Sweety.. and it tells how much you love my sweety. Will come back and read it.
Edited by michifanreal - 15 years ago
NosVemos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Aww Kuku, I never thought of how Milind would be as a teenager!! That's quite imaginative of you to sketch a teenage love story. Loved how the girl has got infatuated to Milind.. wonder how he will take it if she ever dares to confess!!! Waiting for the next part!!!

BTW, Milind seems mature here. He might not appreciate a 12 year old falling for him.. may be he will ask her to come back to him when she is 20 if she ever confesses. I am curious. Please continue soon.
Edited by michifanreal - 15 years ago