Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey kuku
awesome parts...
cont.soon
KaneBC thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Poor Prachi but if Milind still saw Sukriti as a child, he was definitely going to see Prachi the same way. I actually thought the stars of the show were Alaap and Sukriti. They both showed what caring people they are by putting their familiy and friends before their own happiness. But I'm glad they sorted out their problems and did get married. They seem quite mature and very suited for each other. A welcome relief from the series characters. So Milind is off to the UK for six months, enough time to come to his senses. The one thing that struck is that by the end of the part he has seen that Prachi is no more a child but a mature woman and appreciates it but he still doesn't seem physically attracted to her. I guess when he comes back he is going to start seeing her in a whole new light. Can't wait for the next part. ๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by blackcurrant - 15 years ago
Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so milsi has realised that prachi isnt a little girl no morebut a mature young woman, lets hope these 6 months away make him see prachi in a new light :D

gr8 update kuku, please post the concluding part soon๐Ÿ˜Š
neharahul thumbnail
hey kuku, really nice. When I read both the parts, somehow I thought of Shahrukh Khan's movie Kuch Kuch hota hai. Your FF and movie are totally different but somehow I kept remembering KKHH. Please update fast.
nihita thumbnail
really loved it kuku.....poor prachi....loved prachi's character!!!
hope to see it coming more!!
keep it up n man how you handle so many fictions @ a tym.......
loved ur way to pen......

love
nihita
nihita thumbnail

well me commenting after ages...sorry yaar...well merry x-mas to u n happy new year!!!!!!

Edited by nihita - 15 years ago
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: janu_2006

hey kuku

awesome parts...
cont.soon

thanx janu๐Ÿ˜ƒ will continue soon
bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackcurrant

Poor Prachi but if Milind still saw Sukriti as a child, he was definitely going to see Prachi the same way. yeah and he always treated her like a kid which she never realized I actually thought the stars of the show were Alaap and Sukriti. i like Bharat, so tend to make sweet in most of my fanfics๐Ÿ˜ณThey both showed what caring people they are by putting their familiy and friends before their own happiness. But I'm glad they sorted out their problems and did get married. They seem quite mature and very suited for each other. yeah they are very matured and level headed. A welcome relief from the series characters. hahahaha they both are a little irritating in the show.. Sukriti mainly๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†So Milind is off to the UK for six months, enough time to come to his senses. yup๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠThe one thing that struck is that by the end of the part he has seen that Prachi is no more a child but a mature woman and appreciates it but he still doesn't seem physically attracted to her. he is just coming to terms with the fact tht she is a woman, physical attraction wud follow soon๐Ÿ˜› I guess when he comes back he is going to start seeing her in a whole new light. yeah hun! when he gets back, all his confusion will be sorted out and he will know wht he wantsCan't wait for the next part. ๐Ÿ˜Š will post the next part soon๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabzc1

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so milsi has realised that prachi isnt a little girl no morebut a mature young woman,yup he has!!!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›lets hope these 6 months away make him see prachi in a new light :D he kinda already sees her in a new light๐Ÿ˜ณ.... and when he comes back, he will be sure on what he wants๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

gr8 update kuku, thank you so much hun๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ please post the concluding part soon๐Ÿ˜Š will post the next part soon๐Ÿ˜Š

bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: neharahul

hey kuku, really nice.thank you neha๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ When I read both the parts, somehow I thought of Shahrukh Khan's movie Kuch Kuch hota hai. really?๐Ÿ˜•Your FF and movie are totally different but somehow I kept remembering KKHH. maybe the friendship and also tht Kajol loves him while he doesn't think of her like tht๐Ÿ˜ณ Please update fast. will post the next part soon๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›