Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhuri82 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I could not stop myself today from coming here.. excellent one and everyones expressions were really mindblowing.

Nikkis dialogue with RS, CR sarcasm with RUMI and the Hall scene where RS announces Nisha marriage.. everything was perfect.

Total 10/10 from my side..

But at the pace the show is moving now.. i wont be surprised if the wedding happens tomoro and suhag raat on monday..  but again will enjoy those episodes too like todays one.πŸ˜‰

But what was in the precap yaar , i missed it. some body please tell me.

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Beena....what an episode!!!!!!!!!!!!just loved it completely......I was so anxious to watch today's episode since morning..n didn't want to wait till nite....luckily the links worked for me so watched the entire episode and what an episode..................I had tears in my eyes when watching Nikki's scenes and hats of to RS yaar...what an acting and what a turnaround....well we did predict he will agree right?????

CR was at her best...taunting rumi n then warning them....n RUMI what to say abt them....keep changing camps!!!! No wonder they r neither here nor there......dim witted as ever.....i actually pity CR...she has such a stupid son n she wants to make him the king. What on the earth is she thinkning!!! Crazy woman😑

But yes Nands is really dangerous.....the way she said that she needs Rumi warna "Mohra kis ko banayenge.. apna maksad haasil karne ke liye" aur aapka vishawas haasil karenge ...after rumi left the room shows she is nobody's friend!!!! She wants something which we will know later off course.

It was RS's epissode mainly.. n to some extend Nikki's and Saksham's too. Nikki had me in tears yaar.
Preview is dangerous coz they r sitting in shadi mandap and Yudi is missing n rani is scared. Nands gives a knowing look to Rudra.....yes anj looking pretty...wearing sari in a new style.

from me 101/10 loved the episode completely...mindblowing

Shadi ka shagun and fingers r crossed for the shadi should happen....I am scared abt what Nads will do to prove her point

Edited by sharan99 - 15 years ago
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😲 What?!?!?!?!

I don't think I read right, RS has already agreed? RuMi have already left RN and joined forces with CR again? NiSha wedding is tomorrow???

My head's spinning!
TSharan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyk88

😲 What?!?!?!?!

I don't think I read right, RS has already agreed? RuMi have already left RN and joined forces with CR again? NiSha wedding is tomorrow???

My head's spinning!

But it was gr8 emotional episode Jen...Nikki had me in tears......am sure there is twist in the tale....what that is i am worried.......
Jenifer. thumbnail
Hmm, maybe my thoughts will change once I've seen the epi (and this seems like one epi not to be missed). Shall come back later with my opinions...if everyone hasn't discussed them yet, which always seems to be the case!
sakuraa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
why is it that the ONE day I cant watch the episode until much later it ends up being the best one!
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Great episode today.....my prediction came true......RS has agreed to NiSha wedding...YuRa are going to stay in the Mahel like I predicted.  Another defeat for CR, Rumi........Nandini's first defeat.....

Nikki was great in this episode.....but there is going to be twist because they showed a preview where Yudi was missing.....and Rudr had a smirk on this face...Sounds like another one of Nandini plan....RS was fantastic in this episode.....

I loved the Rumi taunting by CR......She was fantastic....Another 10/10 episode...without Yura love scene....πŸ˜‰
darshana23 thumbnail

What an episode yaar... just too perfect...

Yesterday only Beena di u were complaining that no NiSha scene
and then perfect NiSha scene at the start of the episode!!!
I loved this scene... Saksh and Nikki proved their characters best.
I really had tears in my eyes when she asked if he wants to do something for her then leave the palace.

After that Rani-Nikki scene, what is the girl is upto?? She really made me cry like mad with her superb dialouge delievery. So much pain in her eyes still saying that she can carry this as she is almost dead. What an lovely and touchy dialouge.

Coming to RS-Nikki scene, CR is as usual drama queen. But men of the palace are quite intelligent, they always do whatever they want dont listen to ladies. This scene is again very emotional and touchy. To mention again, i had my hankerchief along with me during the scene again.

Yesterday i said i love Yudi... Today I am loving RS even more...
He finally decided that NiSha will get married. They way he asked Saksh give every happiness to her she deserves. Just loved it!!!
RuMi, RN and CR face are woth watching and our lovely-dovely are in happy mode.

CR and RuMi scene i got my smile back. Kudos to CR!! what a lovely way she taunting RuMi..... Mrinal is just excellent!!!! RuMi are frustrated. But they are real dal-badlu Ek minute main party change.

But I am bit surprised by the epi. I mean RS agreed to NiSha marriage. So whats going to happen that will not make Yudi as a king and whats Nandini's plan for which she want to use RuMi... Its really mystery....

After this epi, i am expecting cute YuRa moment tomorrow and if they dont show i will kill creatives....... Arey happiness main to romance karate hue dikhao. In preview i saw all are in temple,I hope its not NiSha marriage rather some other function.........
Jenifer. thumbnail

Shock shock horror, I actually like today's epi...all of it (been soooo long since I last said that). Yes it was way too fast, faster than fast, but I'm still all smiles (amazingly).

The opening scene was what I've been looking for before; a proper NiSha convo with both of them revealing their feelings, doubts, concerns etc. The best of that scene was when Nikki tells Saksh that he should leave the Mahel. The way he searchingly looks at her and the way she closes her eyes and gulps before she lets it all out...my heart clenched for them.

For the first time I'm glad Rani had a convo in the corridor, if she didn't then RS wouldn't have known that Nikki wasn't putting on a fake face when she went to talk to him.

I can't remember who it was, but someone said that they wanted a bold Nikki, looks like their wish came true. Loved Nikki saying that she's going to stand up to RS and when she actually went to speak to him again my heart clenched. RS/Pankaj is just too good; he's like an Asian version of the Werther's Original Granddad!

When they all meet waiting for RS's decision, I just couldn't help but part a laugh when Rudr rubs his hands in glee like a kid waiting for his oncoming lollypop! But RB's expressions were the best! How the smirk so quickly disappeared and a look of shock took ever...priceless!

When the Panditji came I was like 'Oh no, here comes the widows-can't-remarry' malarkey, phew I was proven wrong.

CR's back in full form, absolutely loved her sarcasm today. The way she came in with gifts and praising RuMi for their wasted efforts and finalling Yudi's place as King 🀣 Stupid RuMi, they really are lost sheep. I can already tell that they'll be juggling between CR and RN.

Now RN, still haven't decided that she's baddy but the bad side of my scale weighs a bit more than the good at the moment, especially on the note the epi ended.

Preview - Anshu, I noticed the Sari change, revoking my appointment! Wonder where Yudi's gone and what RN and Rudr have to smirk about.
Edited by jyk88 - 15 years ago
TSharan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyk88

Preview - Anshu, I noticed the Sari change, revoking my appointment! Wonder where Yudi's gone and what RN and Rudr have to smirk about.

Am so happy you did Jen .....and me thinks Anjali is looking pretty in that color n style. .....n yes Darsh I agree...we need a yura scene tomorrow what with rani looking different n pretty in that sari....Yudi hope u r listening!!!!