Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakuraa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: ritiji

Hey guys,

I am working on a paper thats due tomorrow and cannot stop thinking about RKAB. I am glad after a long time i am feeling the same way i used to about RKAB. I am glad that its charm has come back...atleast for me. ...... i love this feeling and excitement. Hope this stays like this and the show will go on......

Just wanted to share my feelings.....back to paper now.....

Good Luck on ur paper!!!! and I agree with u completely!
sakuraa thumbnail

Originally posted by: monu1101

Hmmm girlls do take care of your paper and exams la.. 😛
Btw i had a thought that maybe RS will get angry today as CR will start her drama again. But when RS will tell YuRa to leave the palace Nikki will come in and say she will never get married and all, but please dun send YuRa out. And then RS may agree to Nikki. watsay..
Emotional blackmailing does work with RS..u see😉

I was thinking the same thing!! that Nikki will go talk to RS but I was thinking that she would do it now rather than later. She doesnt seem like the type to wait for YuRa to be kicked out.
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

monu i don't think so that CR & NAndi are together..me & Nisha we feel same that NAndi main Makshad is destroy CR..

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pop77

monu i don't think so that CR & NAndi are together..me & Nisha we feel same that NAndi main Makshad is destroy CR..

But payal Nans was after some file na..for which she stole the shahi key...😕 Shahi keys steal karne ka kucch to reason hoga Nans ka..
One more thing. CR was not there in the palace wen everything happened between Yudi and Saksh. Lekin wen she goes to RuMi's room she tells them exactly how they executed the whole plan..100% correct and that too only by seeing Yudi talking to RS about NiSha marriage and RuMi Nans escaping from the talk..😕
Edited by monu1101 - 15 years ago
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sakuraa

I was thinking the same thing!! that Nikki will go talk to RS but I was thinking that she would do it now rather than later. She doesnt seem like the type to wait for YuRa to be kicked out.

Its better she goes now. But the only thing now is that RS is quite angry about the whole Nikki remarriage thing, so maybe he will not talk to her right now..Hmm this is getting interesting noww..😳 Also CR will not let the fire die so soon.. Itni mushkil se CR is back to form..😆
Edited by monu1101 - 15 years ago
pop77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monu1101

But payal Nans was after some file na..for which she stole the shahi key...😕 Shahi keys steal karne ka kucch to reason hoga Nans ka..

Monu tha thas to do with NAnd mom..Remembe rRS tell NAdi to take your property which Rudra take care & NAndi told that i don't need any property i only need your love..before i also think when she stole the shahi key..but now she using RUMI i feel that she only come show CR face to RS..
sakuraa thumbnail
btw where have munna dadi and amma disappeared to along with bhanu and kali and bhay!....there is no point in asking about BR
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nandini definately has a motive and it is to destroy CR......She is using RuMi to get at CR and CR is back in action and she will use YuRa in order to make Rudr the king....😉

If YuRa are kicked out, Rani will be back to school being a School teacher aur apna Yudi to Kheti karne par majboor ho jaye ga!!!!😆😆

I want Yudi to take Niharika and Saksahm with them...then they get married and live together....what do you say...😆😆
ritiji thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am sure that my paper is going to turn out good with all of your wishes.

I am worried that Nikki wouldn't do something stupid...may be trying to take her life and denying her interest in getting married with saks in front of RS or something......she might go to that qurbani mode for her bhaiya.....

Sometimes i get jealous with nikki.......lol.....she gets to hug YUDI being his sister 😉 if i haven't mistaken....rani and nikki gets Yudi's hug hmmmmmmm

back to final touch on the paper.....
bsingapury thumbnail
so monu do you think CR knew all this thing and purposely she took RS to hospital so here all this things could conspire

yes it is getting intresting day by day and with all our logics to confuse more

so the point we are discussing is CR and nand together or not?
f together than how did that happen

if they are not together than how did CR came to  know about all this but must say she is smart to figure out things by herself

and what is about RN what motive she could have

why did she stole key from tijori may be she wanted to see property paper

and payal she refuse that small part of property becuase doing that she enter her name in RS's good book and second her intenstions are not take only small part but entire part may be

andnow what nikk i would do i feel straight away she will go to either RS or saksh.....she will say saksh she cannot marry him becuase yura has to suffer
or go to RS telling she will not do anything agaisnt RS's wish but don' t punish yura for that

i would prefer her to do second option nikki don't be foolish ok