Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Haan beena i am also confused ki how come CR knew point to point wat RuMi did..and who helped them.. i mean guessing Nans helped them is no big deal. But knowing all their plan just by their apearance in the living room is kinda hard to digest..
I have no doubts CR is opposite Nans based on her previous encounters and repeated warnings to RuMi about her. But maybe they ganged up together for some time..
And the file that Nans wanted to steal. Is it really property file or something else..๐Ÿ˜† Chalo enough confusion lemme go back to work now..Recession mein itni kaamchori bhi acchi nahi hai๐Ÿ˜‰
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
watching epi right now and must say

yudi's acting was superb the way he talked with RS was excellent like desperate brother asking for the air so his sister can breath....the way he told all the dailogue that they are happy but nikki is crying somewhre in one corner, they have future and they always dream abot their future but nikki has no future at all

and all the while i really enjoy watching CR's expression.he was thougth full but the way yudi was asking forgiveness from him and yudi had expectation that RS will melt but when RS told him ........do you want to say something else if not they can leave wow the disappointed look yudi gave was really worth watching

now about yudi's determination we all know woh ek baar kisi ke piche pad jaataa hain to ooski saamat aake hi raheti hain

i mean if he gets invlove to solve one problem he end up solving it and won't sit in peace

and i think he felt that this three bandar are no use so no need to depend on them

about CR and rumi and nandi's scene

monu Cr guess and put all pieces of puzzle by herself that's what i felt the way she told everything and asked rumi that that's the thing you did right ?.......and the way sarcasticly she told that .she is not sure about rumi but one thing she is sure that how sharp nandi is and what she can do............with rumi or without rumi and the way she warn rumi to be careful by nandi it shows she does not trust nand but right now she is just using the beneficial situation nandi has created for her

nandi has created one crack and now Cr will try to increase taht crack but she herself knows that ....it is like making impossible possible because that is her won experience and she did try in past...but fall flat..........

now when she told that nandi could do without rumi also........i feel if any moment nandi will try to outsmart with rumi Cr will make u turn and do something drastic.......i am actually more intrested to know what CR will do ......because i feel she will be the major player in the end in this game and twist entire game taht nand has laid...........

i think the way Cr is again supporting yura yudi should start suspecting her but he will not because we know yudi

ek baat hajam nahi huyi yaar...........i know it was wonderful epi.....i rreeally loved saksh feelign shy in the begining the way he was blushing when yudi was alking about his marriage with nikki

first of all before yudi's talk with RS they should have shown some nisha moment or both of them alone in their room and thinking about eachother soem dream sequence i think this creative don't know taht human being has biggest boon that they dream

i know our dream don't have back ground music and other effact.but we dream right????????but thsi stingy producer always cut down everything

anyway

yudi told that this is first time he hurt RS..........first time????????

saffu phir se hajmola sir.............

he hurt him when he declare that he is going to marry rani, he hurt him when he choose rani over him, he hurt him when he left palace

adn he is saying first time

but CR knows yudi and RS is fevicole kaa majboot jod ,,.....aise nahi tootegaa
pop77 thumbnail

Beena Nandi try to good inRS book but she also hava motive which we don't know. Today CR solve puzzle but she thought that RUmi did that reason she warn them that careful with her..now she know that RUMI  not gonna listen to them..Anyway trio doing her work..

Nisha_07 thumbnail
To be honest, it wasn't difficult for someone as sly as CR to work out that RuMi and RN had pushed YuRa into that convo with RS..the three made it so obvious by the way they left...and plus with CR's brain, it was just the kind of thing she would have done herself. So when she saw it happen, she must have thought "wow..RN is just like me...now I will have to get cleverer...!!"

RN is there to ruin CR by using RuMi. CR is there to put Rudr on the throne by using Yudi's good nature against himself. In the meanwhile, she will continue to fill RS' ears about Yudi and the effect of marrying Rani...loss of parampara etc etc.

Why is RN doing so? Cause CR is the reason for RS cutting RN's mother out of his life....Now it's not just about the small matter of property or love, now it's about the larger matter of revenge...
shivkundan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

In todays episode I just expected that they will show that emotional dilogue between Yudi and Nikki about Saksham. She would tell him how he understood her sadness and he is the first person to do that. Nikki Saksham track means I thought that they would show some nice moments between them. Anyhow It was a nice emotional episode.

In romantic, emotoinal, angery every expression Yudi is excellently. He is just treat to watch he just steal the whole show.

I just have a dobut that what RN will gain by throwing Saksham out of Mehel.

I just hope that RS will agree for the marriage but keep it pending till Bhavyata gets married. Bhavyata should get married to a spoil  brat Kuwar and BR get well soon. Then BR and her two sensible kids with their  sensible spouse one side and other side CR with her idiot kids with their stupid spouse. RS in between them. It will be really nice to watch.
bsingapury thumbnail
shiv (can i say that to you)
wow what a prediction.....really must be watch but still bhavy has time to marry .......how long nisha will wait.......

and poor RS.but ya i also want Br to recover taht would be fun to watch
bsingapury thumbnail
excellent , suparb, mind blowing, amezing yaar i have no words to describe

kya kyaa ho raha hain yaar..........amezing

i cried i laugh and laugh like crazy too

i had tears in my eyes when nikki was talking with saksh than rani and than RS...........the way and beautifully she told all of them that she was dead.......and darkness all around but she has no right to fill other people's life with that..........and she is always cause of RS"s problem and sufering. in her life she has always giving pain to RS

and i just love RS..........i love RS..........that man has something.....really i have not seen character like that in my entire drama watching life......kudos to pankaj dhir perfectly portraiting this role.............

and i could not stop my self but to share this news with all of you that another defeat in CR's and this time nand's team

haila ye kya ho gaya .......RS agree for nisha 's wedding........chat mangni pat byaah.......but i love the dailogues he told

i just love to see happiness in yura camp.yes yura, nisha and RS

and shocked faces in rumi camp yes rumi ,nand and CR

another superb acting by Cr...wow i really like her sarcastic way ...the way she taunt to rumi ........oh my god that was worth watching epi....kudos to mrinal for this scene

and rumi poor kids realised they have been used and like ........DAL BAdlu again left nand and came to CR's party .........

but scared of nand now........the way she told last line that she cannot let go rumi because they are very important for her plan and motive so she has to win their trust again............so means she will create problem in nisha marriage

i am scared i don't want anythign should happen to saksh. or yudi.........because preview was scary

in short from my side
i will give 101/10 to this epi

as darsh did last time

shadi ka sshagun

AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsingapury

excellent , suparb, mind blowing, amezing yaar i have no words to describe

kya kyaa ho raha hain yaar..........amezing

i cried i laugh and laugh like crazy too

i had tears in my eyes when nikki was talking with saksh than rani and than RS...........the way and beautifully she told all of them that she was dead.......and darkness all around but she has no right to fill other people's life with that..........and she is always cause of RS"s problem and sufering. in her life she has always giving pain to RS

and i just love RS..........i love RS..........that man has something.....really i have not seen character like that in my entire drama watching life......kudos to pankaj dhir perfectly portraiting this role.............

and i could not stop my self but to share this news with all of you that another defeat in CR's and this time nand's team

haila ye kya ho gaya .......RS agree for nisha 's wedding........chat mangni pat byaah.......but i love the dailogues he told

i just love to see happiness in yura camp.yes yura, nisha and RS

and shocked faces in rumi camp yes rumi ,nand and CR

another superb acting by Cr...wow i really like her sarcastic way ...the way she taunt to rumi ........oh my god that was worth watching epi....kudos to mrinal for this scene

and rumi poor kids realised they have been used and like ........DAL BAdlu again left nand and came to CR's party .........

but scared of nand now........the way she told last line that she cannot let go rumi because they are very important for her plan and motive so she has to win their trust again............so means she will create problem in nisha marriage

i am scared i don't want anythign should happen to saksh. or yudi.........because preview was scary

in short from my side
i will give 101/10 to this epi

as darsh did last time

shadi ka sshagun

it has been long,  but today' i couldn't resist,....me tooooo beena.."luv RS"  Best man...ideal Kingโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘'๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

now it is nisha wedding..๐Ÿฅณ
bsingapury thumbnail
where were you swomyaa yaar.............missing you all yes best man award goes to RS who else could be....and best woman .....yes Cr she was excellent the way she was talking with rumi and she brought gift also for them.poor rumi it was worth watching their expression annoyed

i know all girls are going to be jumping here and there but preview was scary right ??????????but rani was looking beautiful in preview
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsingapury

where were you swomyaa yaar.............missing you all yes best man award goes to RS who else could be....and best woman .....yes Cr she was excellent the way she was talking with rumi and she brought gift also for them.poor rumi it was worth watching their expression annoyed

i know all girls are going to be jumping here and there but preview was scary right ??????????but rani was looking beautiful in preview

for time being, definitely not on earth๐Ÿ˜‰...(of course ......๐Ÿ˜‰ RS ๐Ÿ˜‰)..sorry, i didn't c the previw, missed last minute (kids uffff๐Ÿ˜ก)  anyway...i think RS will come to know about nan's and her motive before yudi.๐Ÿ˜•