DOTW - Can you Share Secrets?

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago

Here's your friend Mahi bringing you the....

Yep, it's the Discussion of the week and this time we're discussing whether or not you can share secrets...

So... can you share your secrets with a friend/relative?

Do you trust that person completely?

If you can't share your secrets with anyone other person, then what do you do? Like write a diary? Talk to a pet?

Well, have fun discussing!  

Mahi
Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Actually i dont have any secrets..hehe...but i really dont trust ppl easily but once i trust some1 i reallyy trust them blindly..but really havent had any secrets or never have shared..but u knw what ALLLL my cousins n frnds do share their secrets with me..AS i m A veryyy trustworthy frnd according to them😳..actually yea i knw everyone's secrets..so i m lucky that ppl trust n luv me soo much n share theirr every secret with me!!..talking about myself.. sometimes i talk to myself which is my fav hobby..so i love to share my things with myself..i knw its weird but i do that & its my God ..i love to talk to him all the time..may be its the best thing to do n i think he's the best person to share secrets!
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well... it depends on the secret... I either share it with my sister or my mother.... or just keep it to myself... but I'm usually a pretty open person :)
-Pinky- thumbnail

yes i share my secrets with my best friends, my bro and my cousins. actually.. i cant keep anything inside me for too long.. so i have to tell at least one person otherwise i go mad..
but if the secret is about sum1 else..then i dont share it with anyone cuz i dont break promises
101%πŸ˜ƒ
If you can't share your secrets with anyone other person, then what do you do? Like write a diary? Talk to a pet?
nahh
No i dont have much trust...I would sharee it with a stranger tho..Bc i dont think it would matter. Plus i dont keep bad secrets, i think it makes you feel bad if u do..
sometimes...I usually give a warning, "Dont tell any1"
nahh
i just think about the secrets...And then eventually they go away...Theres always a special friend we can talk to, but doesnt talk back indirectly per se...
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I don't have any great secrets that if they're revealed, the world would come to an end.  But there are certain things that I keep to myself and yes I do write/type my feelings when they become too burdening to just keep inside me.

-Mahi

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hmmmmm...........well to be very frank, a secret isnt a secret if shared.......πŸ˜›......but there r somethings which we just cant keep it to ourselves, so i guess weshare it with ppl we trust the most........n if i cant share it, i look in the mirror n tell myself....simple .........πŸ˜›
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I don't have really big secrets when you come to think about it. And when I do have secrets I just keep them to myself and review them in my mind...I never feel safe writing them in my diary or talking to anyone about it.

Shif
Dark Love thumbnail

Depends on the secret..usually I like to keep big secrets to myself...other times I'll share em with a friend or cousin...

Once again, depends on the person & secret. My cousin, full on 100% since she's shared huge secrets with me about herself...my friend...isn't a very secretive type at all, if she has any, we never really talked about them before...

Nah, I just keep it deep inside πŸ˜† I don't have the time nor the trust for a diary...no pets...by far, I've actually had no major secrets that I couldn't share with anyone...it's usually just small funny stuff I've witnessed...
-dramaholic- thumbnail
It depends on the secret...If its not serious, i can talk 2 my freind about it, but if it is personal or anything major, i keep it to myself..I don't tell nobody and just try forgot that i know..