FF: Hum Tum -Prt 1 -Pg 1 -Gunur

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello, my FF, Hum Tum staring the WHOLE gang of MJHT.

~*~Hum Tum~*~

In a small town of Morena, lived the Bhushan family. They were rich and famous in this small town. But the girls were famous with their own talents. At exactly 7:30am in the morning stood Gunjan Bhushan, dressed in a blue salwaar kameez, glasses and the lightest make-up you can EVER imagine and holding a bunch of books, held closely to her chest, waiting and wondering.

?Nupur di? Gunjan called from the bottom of the staircase. It was the last day of collage and their results were to be out today. ?Lagta hai di phir se late ho jayengi? thought Gunjan as she placed her books on the shining glass surface of a side table while on her way upstairs. She walked upstairs, quietly, half running and half tip-toeing, scared not to wake up her father. She didn?t want Nupur getting into trouble for being late again. This happened every Friday. Nupur would be up watching all the romantic, masala, comedy movies on a Thursday night, which meant going to bed at 2 am in the morning. Toh OFCOURSE she will sleep in.

Gunjan knocked on the door waiting for an answer, she did that 3 times until she finally gave in and opened the door, an inch at a time. She walked in, slowly as if she were a ghost. As she walked into the room, which was pink on Nupur?s side of the room and blue on Gunjan?s. Since Nupur was 5 years old, she had developed such a liking of colours such as pink and purple, that it took Gunjan 1 week to make Nupur accept of NOT having the whole room coloured pink. Gunjan and Nupur were COMPLETE opposites, just like how much Gunjan liked books, Nupur hated them and how much Nupur liked the colour pink, Gunjan didn?t even want to see the sight of it.

?Di, aap kahan ho?? Gunjan questioned herself more with this question than you might think of her asking.

Gunjan looked around, in the bathroom, in their walk ?in closet, outside, inside, she even hanged upside down to look for Nupur. And finally giving up, Gunjan sat on a chair right beside the bed. Just as she was about to sit down, she heard a muffled sob and even saw something moving under the bed. ?Uff, didi NOT again!?

A voice from under the bed, high pitched, but a little broken between breathes responded ?That what shall I do? Tumhe pata hai, I will be so embarrassed if I don?t pass?

?Uffo di, why do you worry so much?? Gunjan looked like she was consoling herself more than her sister.

?I am NOT coming to collage?

?Di, tumhe pata hai na, that won?t help?

?I don?t care! Nahin arahi and that?s final?

?Acha baba, don?t come but what if you pass??

Nupur took her face out from underneath the bed and stared at Gunjan.

?Kya??

?Haan di, what if you pass? Kehte hai na, always think positive?

?K, I am thinking positive, I am positive I am NOT going to pass, there, I?m positive.?

?Di, come on out NOW! Or do you want me to drag you out but remember, if I drag you out, it won?t be a pleasing moment?

At the thought of Gunjan dragging her out, Nupur literally jumped, even hitting her head on the bed?s side. ?Oww?

?Enough complaining, out NOW?

?Ok, whatever you say?

Nupur came out of  underneath the bed but didn?t seem too pleased with it. While Gunjan had her back against Nupur, Nupur stuck her tongue out giving Gunjan a ?See, I am a 5 year old girl getting tortured by her 4 year old teacher? expression.

?Stop that?

Gunjan?s voice was sweet, quiet but at the same time demanding and commanding. When finally Nupur stood up, got dressed, properly, doing any touch-ons of make ?up and grabbing her bag. She was about to walk out the bedroom door, past her ?4 year old teacher? when Gunjan?s warm hands caught her and turned Nupur around so she was facing Gunjan.

?Di, suno, you are older than me than why do you behave like a 1 year old huh??

Nupur?s frown faded, ?away away and away? and she finally answered ?Aise hi, mazaa ata hai, and waise bhi, there has to be a baby of the family nah? So let it be me?

Gunjan and Nupur smiled and held their faces against each others like this:

?Ab chalo nah di?

--To be continued with Part 2--

Edited by *Shifali* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Reserved..

*edited*
It was Awesome.. waiting for the next part... please continue soon and update regularly.. Once again Shifu.. Luv it..

Zaara
Edited by brklyngurl4u - 15 years ago
pakirani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing!!! do continue soon
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Thanks guys, anymore comments?
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Index -

Part 1 -Pg 1
meera2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
IT WAS REALLY GOOD
I HOPE YOU CONTINUE REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY SOONNNNNNN
I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE😊
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
heyy i loved it plzzzzzzzzz contuied soon
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Shifali,
Keep up the good work sweets... will comment later on when i fully read it..
but so far am loving the concept...😳
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice story cont soon plz!!!!!!😊
tanyaaaa26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yait was really nice pls do cont soon