Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi friends...All of you who have been PM'ing me to send the scrap book, I am sorry to say that its impossible to do so...

Firstly its just too huge, almost like a novel as Sidra says...So It cannot be postedπŸ˜›

And secondly apart from the messages from members , its had lots of other stuff which was possible only because of the hard work of our few friends here who worked on it for 2 months...So it would not be appropriate to actually share it...

The message link can be found on the forums itself...I hope Raksha posts it for you😊
collegetrend15@ thumbnail

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a great fan of harshd...................

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cutemili18

Wow it's great that the scrap book finally reached him. I know a lot of us were extremely excited on sending Harshad Chopda a personalized message that really conveys to him what effect he has had on millions of us around the world with his portrayal of especially, Prem. I think it's an understatement to say that no other actor could have made Prem so magnanimous in our eyes as he did. So, Mr. Chopda deserves all the accolades he receives for Prem. He has literally breathed divinity in that perfect role. I hope we do get our small point across to him through our messages- that he is perfection personified and we, as an audience, feel grateful that we got to see such an honest and varied performance on television. I know it was a huge team effort and we have all done our very best, within our time and work limitations, to put words to his speechless performances and scrutinize them. Such was the effect of Perfect Prem on us. This scrap book would have not been possible without the man behind Prem, first of all. So, I'd like to thank Harshad Chopda for just being him. I know the man is extremely humble, but I feel proud to have contributed to something that really shows the love and pride his fans feel for him. I have just tried to do my part and write on the past scenes of Prem, but there have been so many other people who have really done the big things from writing the messages, compiling them, editing them, and essentially preparing a comprehensive scrapbook. I'd like to thank you all- Nans, Sidra, Raksha, Trivy, Misty, Payal, Estee, Khushi, Mehndi, Yasmin, delo, and all the countless others who wrote congratulatory messages for Harsh. I haven't interacted with most of you, but it feels great to have come together to create something timeless for someone who has become a timeless legend in a short span of time.
            Delo, I'd like to thank you for giving us the message that Harsh has glanced at it. I hope he loves this team effort from his fans.
            Sidra, Raksha, Nans, thank you guys for mentioning me. Although I couldn't help out much more and be in touch with you guys that much because of exams, I have loved to interact with you guys and thank you especially for your efforts to send this awesome scrapbook. You guys rock lol. Nans, I really appreciate you coming to me to ask for the write-ups. It was a pleasure to reminisce some of Prem's famous scenes all over again.
            I look forward to hearing Harsh's comments on the scrapbook. Thank you all for making this possible!!! πŸ‘

Love,
Mili

mili??😲haila...yu alive huh??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i thot yu disappeared completely......msn par bhi nahi aati ho...gosh......yu know wat....i was a lil worried of why u rnt online.....ur xams got over long b4 i think...start of october.....well...missing talking with yu jaaans.....do drop in when yu get some time....

abh....watever yu said.....he deserves this love and appreciation from his fans.....he made us do this...so he has to be thnked in first place....he shud know wat he is for us all....

and abt ur write ups....thnk yu word feels too small for wat all yu did for us......i was annoying yu so much with pm's every time for them.....and watever u hav done for it.....i dont think any1 of us did tht much writing.......thnx a ton......love yu for wat yu had done for this SB.....and oyy....wats this....yu saying....yu did little.....😑😑...dont yu dare say tht again.......yu hav done a big part of this SB.......πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—thts wat i wanna giv yu rite now.....

and also thnx from all of us....our gang......yu did so much for us........thnx a ton....and we had equal pleasure talking to yu.....and i had so much fun with yu everytime...i think anda scene was our last chat naa??πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...missing yu dear.....

and yaa....all of us are waiting for his response and comments on it.....

luv nans
Edited by nandini90 - 15 years ago
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: raksha.l

Hi Tulsey...

The messages all of us wrote for Harsad is all in a link right here somewhere...Let me hunt that for you and post it here...But the rest of the stuff, am afraid, is not possible to post here...In fact none of us got to see the whole thing...Only the person who put everything together and made a hard copy of it, got to see it...

I hope you understand..

Raksha

here yu go with the links.....there r 2 links...one was when we were collecting for both HC and AG....and another is when prem was killed.......i hope tht helped yu.....

luv nans
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG i m sooo late in replying lekin jab jago tab savera😳

Sidra....Raksha...Payal..Misty...Nandini...Trivy and Mels thank u all from bottom of my heart *muaaaahhhh* if it had'nt been u all ppl's hard work this scrap book would have not been possible

once again thankus thankus thankus thankus thankus thankus thankus
thankus thankus thankus thankus thankus thankus thankus thankus thankus thankus thankus thankus thankus thankusthankus thankus thankus thankus thankus thankus thankus thankus thankus thankus thankus thankus thankus thankus

hehe i have lost it itne baad mein thodi khush hue hun thanzonce again u all

will edit later

priya
Tanvi Mehta thumbnail
😊 hey frnd i am very happy abt this new and i also want to be part of this scrap book sidra
reply me if u accept this
myself tanvi
guju_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
omg.. thx so much for sharing this.. i'd love to see the rest of the scrapbook, if onli sum1 had the copy of it and typed it all up here so we could all see it, well, nevver mind, atleast harshad gets to read get.. congos to the MONSTERS aka mnstr (r thei d correct letters?.. cuz i neva rememba thts y i call u lots MONSTERS lol.. hope u dnt mind) that they put so much effort into it.. and also the rest of d fans who wrote the messages, i rememba writing one a few months back which sounded not tht gud but ok lol, aniwai, am out.. bye tc x..

x. Radhika
mariumsheikh thumbnail
😊wow...congo girls...!!!! but will u please tell me...where i can get a copy of dat scrapbook pleaaaassssseee....
OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😲😲

I just came back and what do I see ...soo many PMss

well guys, I only worked a lil for the FC..helped in the editing and all..and then relayed the concerned parts forward.....I dont know the contact details and all...please!.......the day i find out..i will be the first one to kidnap Harsh
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

like daisy and raksha said, some of the work, may not be made public for the simple fact that it was a result of the hardwork of certain members only, so its ..I guess it was decided to make this post to inform you all more than anything else that the messages that you guys put up have been sent to the concerned star...

for any further queries please contact delo or raksha.l😳...mujhey kuch nahi maloom bhayiii...and i am justt soo lazyy with the PMsπŸ₯±

Edited by sidrah fariq - 15 years ago