Harshad Chopda got the scrap book !!!

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello friends...I hope you guys remember that we collected some congratulatory messages a while ago during the 100th episode of Kis Desh and messages for Harshad after the last episode of Prem..

We got too many messages so we decided to incorporate every thing related to Prem in a scrap book and sent it to Harshad...

He has received it and from what he saw of it, he loved it.....

He is yet to go through it. though and will do so in due course of time....

But the did glance through the scrap book and he was overwhelmed...He was really touched by the kind of efforts members here put in to make that possible...

He will soon be giving a message after he reads the entire book..which I guess would be very soon...

Maybe we would have to wait for 3-4 days as he is quite busy these days..

Well I personally did not do anything for the scrap book....But yes I did go through it and it was just fantastic...👏

Something which really had lots of hard work and effort put in

Well I need to thank Sidra....Raksha...Payal..Misty...Nandini...Trivy and Mels who made this possible...They had been working on this since 2 months now....and finally their hard work is paid off..

(Hope I didnt miss out any names here)....Sidra pls correct me if I am wrong...

A brief peek into what all the scrap book contained

a) Cover

Part 1 (Divider : Foreward)

b) Foreward

c) From Small Beginning, Come Great Things (Career Graph) where we introduce Kuch Panne, Kuch Yaadein

d) All for TRP's - Poem

e) True Love Shall Prevail - Poem by Estee

Part 2 (Divider - Kuch Khaas Pal)

f) Fan Facts

Part 3 (Divider - Kuch Khaas Pal II)

g) Scene Write Ups

Part 4 (Divider : Pankhon ki nazar se)

h) Messages on eve of 100 episodes

Part 5 - Pankhon ki Kashti

i) Fan Club

Part 6 (Divider : The Journey)

h) Prem Timeline

Part 7(Divider : Pankhon ki nazar se II)

j) Messages on Prems Death

k) Analysis on Last Episode

Part 8 - End Note and Credits

Here is the cover:-

Will get back to you guys after getting feedback on this after Harsh reads the scrap book completely

Thanks !!!

P.S:- Please do not send me PM's regarding this or asking any personal questions. My inbox is already flooded with PM's and I wont be able to answer to any personal queries..

Thanks once again...😊
Edited by delo - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
< ="-" ="text/; =utf-8">< name="ProgId" ="Word.">< name="Generator" ="Microsoft Word 12">< name="Originator" ="Microsoft Word 12"> < ="-" ="text/; =utf-8">< name="ProgId" ="Word.">< name="Generator" ="Microsoft Word 12">< name="Originator" ="Microsoft Word 12">

Crapp, As always as I sit down here and begin to write, I don't know where to begin from again…I am still not out of it, I am NOT, I don't even wanna come out of it….I have been having this huge grin plastered across my face since yesterday...I was out with my friends all day and would begin smiling every now and then....and now they think koi ladkey ka chakkar hai 🤣 🤣"Sids you are scaring us….where do u keep flying away…..out with it show us your cell fone "" (rofl rofl they cudnt find jack of anything in my phone)...*sigh* like they would ever understand….Harshhhh.....You have put me on an unsurmountable high !!*dupattas please*…..There are all kind of fans, all kinds of stars, and every star I believe would have his own share of fan following and they might even do/may have done something even better or on an even bigger scale...who knows.....but the point is how their respective stars reciprocate....some of these stars wouldnt even care, some of them smile it away but Harshad surpasses all of them out there...He is incredible in every way you name it.....I knew he would like it and would appreciate it but there was something inexplicable in the way he did it...if only I could explain….

There are so many people I would like to thank but yes one thing that stands out is the fact that it was an out and out TEAM EFFORT!!!I made it a point that whatever was put across was put across under a We!...All the concerned people have been credited but in the context of the scrap book revolves around …WE, US, PREM FANS, HARSH FANS!!!All those who have gone through it would know, that the "WE, US" factor was all over….(so can we now cut with this thanking me again and again..goshhh) and I believe even Harsh knows that the scrap book is a "WE, US!!"

Mili, I haven't interacted with you but I read your message and I was bowled out by it..Thats when I went to Nans for rescue and asked her to get in touch with you for one writeup.I got it..read  it,was compelled to ask for more…and the rest is history chain reaction me after nans..nans after mili ….mili doing the work..going back to nans…back to me,…ROFL!!Thanks a tonne for all the help for everything you have a major chunk to do in the scrap book girl...

Nans, Raksh, Trivy ---Nans, I dont even know how to thank you…You are a darling…of all the times I bugged you…You did  it without even a hitch... collecting messages….doing it so selflessly…getting siggies done….because frankly speaking I knew none of the siggy makers here…infact I don't think I even know a lot of people here….only a selected few I guess....It was your amazing PR with these brilliant people on the forums that helped us pull through…Trivy…hahah you and your spelling phobia…..can I ROFL at it again?.. I was mind bugged over umpteen other things and there madame crying over some chindi words she used in her message that got repeated….don't worry daisy will tell him….there is some Triv in some part of this world….who didn;t want to send you a message with two same words in one sentence….kill me..teraa kia hoga….ur papa is right ….time to say kabool hai 🤣..shitt I am running out of here now…. thanks for all the concern with respect to the scrap book and the help!..Rakshhh...haila my partner in crime can I tell everyone that she did not disappoint me one bit..not even one bit in being the last one to turn in her message .. I dint have to even ask her….as always…!!ofcourse not one time..!!not at all11.she was so prompt…so on time…so punctual….wahhh….eyes closed I knew her message would drop from the heavens!! .NOT NOT!!jhoot jhoot sab jhoot…don't believe any of this...believe the exact opposite…mera toh aaj kaam hogaya..🤣.i am not even lurking anywhere close to this messenger called MSN today after this!!
Though Raksh, your introduction(foreword) was powerful …magnetic…the first time I read it, I was moved…it was that personalized and wow wow….may I say I got that right on time…sachii wallaaa....no kidding…this one fine morning I woke up and it was sitting there in my inbox…..
I cant thank you guys enough though for all the motivation, for being there and most important for all the help….and so sorry for not being active on MSN during those days…guess I did hurt a few of you by being around and not chatting much ….but I had to put my foot day and enseal the scrap book…it was never because I was chatting around with others….how is that even possible..you guys mean a lot!

Payall!!!god how many times!,…..How many times did I bug you..tell me?!..loosing count ehh right?....but but the amount of work you did for it is incredible….Nans Part-2..Not even a single time did you say No….kuch bhi ho….chahey time ho ya na ho…you would just do it and with the kind of dedication….!!..omgg..i would be stunned after reading each one of your writings….and would ask for more...there is a major major chunk of the scrap book that would have never been possible had It not been for you..thanks a tone for everything Payal…for the concern….I am sure Harsh would love all of it......it has been written THAT brilliantly and flawlessly….

Mistyyyyyyy....gosh she had been so busy doing umpteen other things but my ever rocking Mother Teresa….ala Lady Diana//..was ALWAYS ALWAYS there….all the way from helping along with the foreword to his career graph and repeated insistence over adding the dialogues…all those ideas which only her mind could conceive…haha..thanks for putting your foot forward in this trying time misty…

Daisyy...Thanks a tone for this post and relaying the message through….aww you took the risk of jhelofyin weird thing too lol..haha... You are one of the few people I just couldn't wait to tell and you know what..its unreal… lol,….and why r u saying u didn't do anything personally....there is one whole part of the scrap book that was possible just because of you and wahh those amazing snap shots..rofls…jo kaam tumhara tha but I had so much fun taking them for some odd reason…I just wanted to add more color to that part lol!!I am whacked I know....but I couldn't imagine anything remotely associated with Harshad and going without your/Yoj..s name and the FC….i don't even think, we would have been motivated to this an extent to do something like this had it not been for you guys telling us what Harshad was all about from day one..!ofcourse…there has to be an underlying reason…we did it because of the kind of respect and love we hold for Harshad…I would have never been a part of any such venture for a mere on screen character…chii noo never…!!especially on the k-characters….most of them are just worthless .(barring Prem ofcourse lol)…but it was Harshad we did all this for more than just Prem...and the Harshad we know today is more so because of you guys…...

Haha now that this scrap book would stay with him, boy am I glad o what!!the FC goes along..kia sochega 🤣FC mera kahi peecha nahi chhoddtaa 🤣.

Yoj,  I miss you and I hope you are rocking your exams…I really really wanted your message but ….I thot u may mind it..all sort of weird things run in my mind lol ..but yes….your name has been mentioned…quiet a few of us did it…and yes a snap shot of one of your works went through as well...The 19th one..I wanted to take more especially the monsoon theme and the white theme ones but those links weren't working….IF has really been acting up….these days..(the 19th one went with the angelic eyes sitting right there, made lol)

To all the siggy makers of IF especially Khushi, Mehndi and Yasmin….All your names have been mentioned....and yaa I believe Harsh loved the picturesque affect too.....

The credit portion says it's a Team work….and specifically mentions….Nans, Trivy, Daisy, Payal, Misty, Raksh, Mili, Estee....and absolutely no one has been singled out...like I said…Harsh would Know it was a team effort once he goes through it…

I would like to take this opportunity and thank shivy, nitu di, veena di…shivy gosh…u r amazing yaar..where will I ever find a friend like you…you are not even his fan but still all that you did for us…and dat too soo selflessly…LOVE YOU ALWAYS….nitu diiii….thanks for all the counseling during my low times…okay I am not a kid irrespective. ehehe just that I do get emotional and stopid when it comes to Harsh….aww you guys  have always pampered me soo much!!...all the way from KYPH days to TCC days to now KDMH days…..how I wish you guys loved the show just as much as I did and we would have gone just as crazy….actuali I did but ya I understand all the then crazy people have moved on and dont intend to indulge themselves in any K-crap, want me out of it too...lol I am the only one who took the risk yet again..damn

Okay I dont know why but I just cant get rid of these annoying underline thingy...its not my doing....some hitch bw word and IF….ughhh

Edited by sidrah fariq - 15 years ago
😕 He got it.  Finally.
A part of me is because all that work and last minute write-ups that Sid demanded have reached their destination😃 and the other part is 😕 because, he's gonna read my bekhanda message. I am so glad he doesn't know how I look, I really don't have BT people ka discount with plastic surgeons and cannot afford a plastic surgery. 🤣  But umm, I really hope that HC understands that many people including me have NEVER done something like this for any actor and excuses our crazy messages generously. 😃

I would really like to thank Rakshu Di, Zainu Di, Mels, Nans and Sids for not killing me for all the crazy things I did. Imagine, I went all hyper because I used the same word twice in one sentence in my message to HC 🤣 But Sids reply was only "Triv, you are whacked! Gimme the sentence again, I will edit it in." 🤣(This was just the tip of the ice-berg, by the way...I won't bore you all with ALL the details😆) Oh and also for the "I hate what I wrote in the message..it's stupid" phase I went through. I kept hounding them to delete my message totally from the scrap book. They even threatened to come to Mumbai to kick some sense into me 😆 during that phase.

Also Thanks to everyone who chipped in with their write-ups. I think Rakshu di is better at remembering names so I will leave it to her, to write the correct names. But still a 🤗 from me to each and everyone who made this scrapbook possible.

Sidrah/ Sids/ Siddy deserves the biggest round of applause because this scrapbook was her brain child. Her dedication at making it took us by surprise because well she is just so Lazy 🤣 😆 Look at her above post, it's still "reserved." 🤣  Sids 🤗 a BIG hug for all your hard work and for not trottling me.😆

And last but not the least. To HC himself. We would never have spend 2 months on this scrapbook if he hadn't been such an awesome actor. And he keeps getting perfect for me because I came to know that he too is a bit finicky about spellings, like me 🤣  I still have to ask if he is finicky about grammar too..if he is then I am sooo kidnapping him. I think Chaman Chindi's brother Khatarnaak Kaju-Katri will do the job for me with discount... Will ask him 😉🤣

Totally Whacked,
~Triv
Edited by Power20 - 15 years ago
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
First of all we all have to thank Sids/Sidra/Siddy for this...If not for her this wouldn't have even happened...

Now coming to the Scrap Book and how it was put together...its quite a story by itself...May be Sids can elaborate more on this....But I can tell you, it was no easy task..Its an out and out Team effort...

Daisy mentioned only a part of the list...there are a lot more people who chipped into this...In fact all the members who enthusiastically came forward and wanted to send their message to Harshad...these are the people who forced us into coming up with the scrap book idea as no card in this world would've fitted so many messages...Messages literally poured in from all over the place....Harshad's fans span accross the length and bredth of the world and tons of messages came in...so there..

I personally did not really do much other than contributing a couple of lines here and there and chipping in the siggy search, however I would like to mention a few  names from this very section...

First one is Mili/cutemili...she is an amazing writer and a very nice person too..She sweetly obliged our requests and chipped in with her awesome write ups....👏

Misty and Payal too contributed with their write ups...In fact they did MOST of the work in terms of editing and other aspects that generally go with such projects...👏

Sids calls herself lazy but surprisingly she shedded her lazyness just for Harshad and put in so many hours  working day and night and made sure that the Project was a success...👏

The awesome siggy makers btw...take a bow friends.....We used siggies to complement the respective scenes...This was the most time taking as well as a  fun event😳😆...time taking because with almost every siggy we would get reminded of that particular scene and get tempted to watch the respective Video and then  we would take off into endless dissection sessions.....😆....Our love and admiration for The Prem and the way Harshad portayed Prem's character reached to a different level by the end of these sessions...😳

Thanks to Harshad and Aditi (Her Scrap Book is under construction..) for they are the inspiration behind this whole thing...👏

Thanks once again to all the members for your enthusiasm and genuine love for Harshad and Aditi...👏

Thanks to Shifali (our awesome mod..) for facillitating the message collection from the members...👏

Thanks to all those who helped in giving the Scrap Book its final shape and form and making sure that it reached Harshad properly...😛👏

Thanks to Daisy for this awesome post...and also for relaying Harshad's messages to us...👏

And and and...umm....if I remember anything else..I shall come back and edit this..
.😳😆

Raksha

👏

Edited by raksha.l - 15 years ago
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow, I'm dying to hear his comments on the scrapbook!!
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG... thats gr8 news... i just cnt remember if i wrote a message I hope I did... I love Harshad man... i hope i did!
hope08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Delo: I just have only one question  will he come back to the show?
-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wow so the scrapbook was finally packed off to Harshad and he recieved. *Happy & Elated*.  This is indeed a happy surprise!!!Would like to thank  Nans,Tirvvy, Mels, Mili, Payal, Delo, Siddy for making this possible.

Thanks Delo, for conveying to us that he recieved the scrapbook. From what I saw of the scrapbook while editing some parts, there was a lot of effort and hardwork put forth.

I dont know why I am being thanked, when I did nothing other than editing a few parts (once everything was done) and write the analysis for the final episode... Uske illava maine kuch kaam nahin kara!! All the credit should seriously be given to the rest who toiled day in and day out to make this possible. Thanks Guys!!

Last but not the least, would like to thank Harshad, Additi and the rest of the kis desh team , who are our inspiration and agar woh nahin hote phir yeh scrapbook nahin hota,

to be edited......

Edited by mistyeyed_25 - 15 years ago

gr8 news Daisy!!! i cant wait 2 hear wat he sayz....i hope my msg is there on the scrapbook....& he reads it...

-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks to Siddy for linking me to this msg...

THANK YOU Daisy, for relaying the info...

...and a BIG THANK YOU to everyone that put in the immense time and effort it took to make the SB possible....can't thank you guys enough!!

Love,
~P