Users

Frequent Posters

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: sidrah fariq

😲😲

I just came back and what do I see ...soo many PMss

well guys, I only worked a lil for the FC..helped in the editing and all..and then relayed the concerned parts forward.....I dont know the contact details and all...please!.......the day i find out..i will be the first one to kidnap Harsh
😉😆

like daisy and raksha said, some of the work, may not be made public for the simple fact that it was a result of the hardwork of certain members only, so its ..I guess it was decided to make this post to inform you all more than anything else that the messages that you guys put up have been sent to the concerned star...

for any further queries please contact delo or raksha.l😳...mujhey kuch nahi maloom bhayiii...and i am justt soo lazyy with the PMs🥱

Hey Sidra..that was convenient haan😆Mujhe kyun fasa rahi ho...I also dunno anything...😆Yes Raksha can be contacted😆

And I am not lazy with the PM's , but all those queries...Omgg....I still got them even after the disclaimer😲

Now u do the honours...I am done with this😛
OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: delo

Hey Sidra..that was convenient haan😆Mujhe kyun fasa rahi ho...I also dunno anything...😆Yes Raksha can be contacted😆

And I am not lazy with the PM's , but all those queries...Omgg....I still got them even after the disclaimer😲

Now u do the honours...I am done with this😛

hehehhe...mein kya fasa rahi hooon..u r a phd with these kind of PMs anyways...😉😆...i am a new comer....mujhey aisey heart attacks abhi naahii miley toh behtar hain😆...i m sure u will manage😉😆😆

ohh yaa haha urs were so freakyyy/....gosh and then considerin the fact that you are just so prompt with PMs...lol..it cudnt have gotten any more bizarre...
newkidontheblok thumbnail
wohoooooooooooooo dats a gr8 news .. finally ur hardwrk  was appreciated by him m really really happy for all of u guys >:D< >:D< muaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh siddu my baby hugg re miss u stx
OGX2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: newkidontheblok

wohoooooooooooooo dats a gr8 news .. finally ur hardwrk  was appreciated by him m really really happy for all of u guys >:D< >:D< muaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh siddu my baby hugg re miss u stx

le agayi pagal😆....

haan rey...he liked it😳....went through it too..😳...

maan jaao ab usey😳😃..idhar mat mazaq udana...😵...aur na hi ab koi pagal harqat karna😃😆...u know what i can do..😃😆

le agayi pagal😆....

haan rey...he liked it😳....went through it too..😳...

maan jaao ab usey😳😃..idhar mat mazaq udana...😵...aur na hi ab koi pagal harqat karna😃😆...u know what i can do..😃😆

oye heroine.... u noe i cn do nythin ... dun dare me baby... i'll say all dose things to him wat i was tellin u :)😊 ju noe me na sweeto how i m ... wat i say i do ... n u do wat eva u told me baby m happy n all thnkful 2 u .. ha ha
-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

oye heroine.... u noe i cn do nythin ... dun dare me baby... i'll say all dose things to him wat i was tellin u :)😊 ju noe me na sweeto how i m ... wat i say i do ... n u do wat eva u told me baby m happy n all thnkful 2 u .. ha ha

do do toofan mail ek hi post main.... yeh suraj kahan se rise hua aaj???

hal siddy ab shivvy ko bhi prem ki deewani bana dete hai...bahut ho gay uska abhi aur milind jhaap😆😆
Edited by mistyeyed_25 - 15 years ago

Originally posted by: mistyeyed_25

do do toofan mail ek hi post main.... yeh suraj kahan se rise hua aaj???

west se ... misty didi aap kaha thi aap hi ki kami thi bas ha ha ha
OGX2010 thumbnail

😲😡😆

shivy  tum poori pagal ho gayi hou....yaa dont worry i shall do ditto 🤣....deal with me on IM..idhar toh i will 😵

misty didi u noe na eiju is a darling muaaah hug n kiss to eiju n shabbo

😲😡😆

shivy  tum poori pagal ho gayi hou....yaa dont worry i shall do ditto 🤣....deal with me on IM..idhar toh i will 😵

siddy darling m evrywhere for u ;) jo karna hai karlo ;)