Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: sidrah fariq

Daisyy...Thanks a tone for this post and relaying the message through?.aww you took the risk of jhelofyin weird thing too lol..haha...

Haila..Thanks for what??Aree anything for Harsh and u guys...Gosh and ya I took such a big risk...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†U know better na

You are one of the few people I just couldn?t wait to tell and you know what..its unreal? lol,?.

Yaa....I was actually scared when u called me like thisπŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and why r u saying u didn?t do anything personally....there is one whole part of the scrap book that was possible just because of you and wahh those amazing snap shots..rofls?jo kaam tumhara tha but I had so much fun taking them for some odd reason?I just wanted to add more color to that part lol!!I am whacked I know....but I couldn?t imagine anything remotely associated with Harshad and going without your/Yoj..s name and the FC?

Those snap shots came as a huge surprise...I mean I never imagined that u guys wud incorporate that too....And that interview...Hahahaha...It was so much fun and emotional too...I still remember how we cried like crazy that day😭😭

.i don?t even think, we would have been motivated to this an extent to do something like this had it not been for you guys telling us what Harshad was all about from day one..!ofcourse?there has to be an underlying reason?we did it because of the kind of respect and love we hold for Harshad?I would have never been a part of any such venture for a mere on screen character?chii noo never?!!especially on the k-characters?.most of them are just worthless .(barring Prem ofcourse lol)?but it was Harshad we did all this for more than just Prem...and the Harshad we know today is more so because of you guys?...
Awww thank u so much..This meant a lotπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒAnd as we know...Harsh is unique and special😊😊

Haha now that this scrap book would stay with him, boy am I glad o what!!the FC goes along..kia sochega 🀣FC mera kahi peecha nahi chhoddtaa 🀣.

I knowwwwwπŸ˜•πŸ˜•He might be thinking that yeh yahan kaise aa gaya...πŸ˜†Chalo acha hain....Woh FC uska peecha kabhi nahi chorne walaπŸ˜‰

OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranrags

u guys sent a scrap book to Harshad??tsk tsk..I missed writing my message to both Heer-Prem then..well may be next time u guys will do it for Aditi and then I will be able to write for them..he must be excited to have such fan following..after all there r so maeny crazy out here for KDMHMD..need I mention to say only PREM..he he..

hehe ya but he is sooo humble......in sbs when compared to smriti's ouster from KSBKBT he was saying he doesnt know what kind of fan following he commands and i was 😲😲😲......what are u saying Harsh....😲....people are crying ...sending petitions from all over...and there you saying you have no clue.πŸ˜†.*bang*

as for Additi..will get in tuh wid u for ur message ...when we would be working on it...i guess it will take time as most of us will get really busy for the next 2 mths......probably somewhere around end of december or so...lets see....depends on how we are able to take time out...😊
cutemili18 thumbnail
           Wow it's great that the scrap book finally reached him. I know a lot of us were extremely excited on sending Harshad Chopda a personalized message that really conveys to him what effect he has had on millions of us around the world with his portrayal of especially, Prem. I think it's an understatement to say that no other actor could have made Prem so magnanimous in our eyes as he did. So, Mr. Chopda deserves all the accolades he receives for Prem. He has literally breathed divinity in that perfect role. I hope we do get our small point across to him through our messages- that he is perfection personified and we, as an audience, feel grateful that we got to see such an honest and varied performance on television. I know it was a huge team effort and we have all done our very best, within our time and work limitations, to put words to his speechless performances and scrutinize them. Such was the effect of Perfect Prem on us. This scrap book would have not been possible without the man behind Prem, first of all. So, I'd like to thank Harshad Chopda for just being him. I know the man is extremely humble, but I feel proud to have contributed to something that really shows the love and pride his fans feel for him. I have just tried to do my part and write on the past scenes of Prem, but there have been so many other people who have really done the big things from writing the messages, compiling them, editing them, and essentially preparing a comprehensive scrapbook. I'd like to thank you all- Nans, Sidra, Raksha, Trivy, Misty, Payal, Estee, Khushi, Mehndi, Yasmin, delo, and all the countless others who wrote congratulatory messages for Harsh. I haven't interacted with most of you, but it feels great to have come together to create something timeless for someone who has become a timeless legend in a short span of time.
            Delo, I'd like to thank you for giving us the message that Harsh has glanced at it. I hope he loves this team effort from his fans.
            Sidra, Raksha, Nans, thank you guys for mentioning me. Although I couldn't help out much more and be in touch with you guys that much because of exams, I have loved to interact with you guys and thank you especially for your efforts to send this awesome scrapbook. You guys rock lol. Nans, I really appreciate you coming to me to ask for the write-ups. It was a pleasure to reminisce some of Prem's famous scenes all over again.
            I look forward to hearing Harsh's comments on the scrapbook. Thank you all for making this possible!!! πŸ‘

Love,
Mili

Edited by cutemili18 - 15 years ago
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WoW its really goodπŸ‘
Thanks to every1 & thanks to Harshad also for giving his precious time to read out our messages.i just wish& Pray he gets whatever he wants frm his life&come back in KDMHMD as Prem πŸ˜ƒ
OGX2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: delo

Yaa....I was actually scared when u called me like thisπŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

... I was soo excited.....🀣....and there was no one I had discussed it with then...πŸ˜†..immediately after hangin up....i came on
line and the rest is history...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Those snap shots came as a huge surprise...I mean I never imagined that u guys wud incorporate that too....And that interview...Hahahaha...It was so much fun and emotional too...I still remember how we cried like crazy that day😭😭

I had it in my mind to put up the snap shots..while we were making the questions only....its fun taking them...πŸ˜†...its easy...and it was to add color to the FC part...
tellllllllll me about it......we are such basket cases....how we cried that day and kept discussing them in the next FC as well...kitna emotional phase tha...and wid dose articles on prem...it just cudnt have gotten any more emotional...

I knowwwwwπŸ˜•πŸ˜•He might be thinking that yeh yahan kaise aa gaya...πŸ˜†Chalo acha hain....Woh FC uska peecha kabhi nahi chorne walaπŸ˜‰

ya lets just ask him to frame those pages and hang them in his room
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Edited by sidrah fariq - 15 years ago
OGX2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandini90

am late am late and am late......boo hoo.......😭

now to appreciate siddy.....we know better how much work she has put over this scrapbuk for the past 2 months.....sleepless nites...too much to edit and wat not....a biig hug and applause for her hard work on this...i think she knows better wat i wud wanna say now...but am running short of words...and she knows better tht my vocabulary is the worst of all....πŸ˜†

haila how did i miss this..

aww nans..

pagal hoogayi ho kia?..sleepless nitesπŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..when?!...i wish there had been sleepless nites on this and we would have been done with the SB well before this........okay...this is going really far with all the unnecessay crediting me πŸ˜•....the SB was unconceivable had it not been for everyone's help.....i dont even know as many people here...u found mili ..u got the siggies done...u got the siggies shaped

and even when evryone was going thru the siggy gallery hunting aroound for siggies...mein toh mazzey sey drool karrrii thi 🀣 whilst you and raksh were nicely and sweetly saving the links...😳

so there....i onli did da final packing...u guys got me the raw material..whih is unbelievabli hecticπŸ˜›
OGX2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raksha.l

First of all we all have to thank Sids/Sidra/Siddy for this...If not for her this wouldn't have even happened...

okay okay...anything elseπŸ˜†..

Now coming to the Scrap Book and how it was put together...its quite a story by itself...May be Sids can elaborate more on this....But I can tell you, it was no easy task..Its an out and out Team effort...

ya the scrap book is a story..pagal pan kiπŸ˜†
from a congratualatory card to an almost novel 🀣 I got really scared when daisy said 67 pages would be too muchπŸ˜²πŸ˜†...and den she was calling it a letter 🀣..and it was only half done then....there was so much leftπŸ₯±...phir beth kar poorey ki trimming ki...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Daisy mentioned only a part of the list...there are a lot more people who chipped into this...In fact all the members who enthusiastically came forward and wanted to send their message to Harshad...these are the people who forced us into coming up with the scrap book idea as no card in this world would've fitted so many messages...Messages literally poured in from all over the place....Harshad's fans span accross the length and bredth of the world and tons of messages came in...so there..

oh wow...that was the best part na...i felt like flaunting it off to everyone...see see he has fans from everywhere..from states..from the sub continent..from uk...there were some from zimbabwe...from indonesia...from australia...har jagah sey.even before reading the message...i would read the location...call me madπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....and still he says ..i dont know what kind of fan following I command😲

I personally did not really do much other than contributing a couple of lines here and there and chipping in the siggy search, however I would like to mention a few  names from this very section...

oye chup...u did a lot...the intro..the siggies...the suggestions.....😳😳..haha but I do remember how I was annoying you with my constant grumbling about one thing or the other on the SB..especiali when you were on that Bring-Prem-Back mission...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sids calls herself lazy but surprisingly she shedded her lazyness just for Harshad and put in so many hours  working day and night and made sure that the Project was a success...πŸ‘

hahaha but i did show my lazyness with the spell check part 🀣..irrespective of repeated warnings...πŸ˜­πŸ˜†..2 parts went unedited spelling wise...😭

The awesome siggy makers btw...take a bow friends.....We used siggies to complement the respective scenes...This was the most time taking as well as a  fun eventπŸ˜³πŸ˜†...time taking because with almost every siggy we would get reminded of that particular scene and get tempted to watch the respective Video and then  we would take off into endless dissection sessions.....πŸ˜†....Our love and admiration for The Prem and the way Harshad portayed Prem's character reached to a different level by the end of these sessions...😳

🀣 haa it was more like one major drooling sessionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks to all those who helped in giving the Scrap Book its final shape and form and making sure that it reached Harshad properly...πŸ˜›πŸ‘

DITTO😊..exactly my sentiments...

And and and...umm....if I remember anything else..I shall come back and edit this..
.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Raksha

πŸ‘

Edited by sidrah fariq - 15 years ago
Tulsey thumbnail

Hey Sid,

Is the scrapbook available for the fans to read??

Please, I want to read it.   It must be awesome!!   Really, this KDMHMD fans are wonderful and very creative.   EKTA, are you listening???   you can use some creativity from the fans!!!

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tulsey

Hey Sid,

Is the scrapbook available for the fans to read??

Please, I want to read it.   It must be awesome!!   Really, this KDMHMD fans are wonderful and very creative.   EKTA, are you listening???   you can use some creativity from the fans!!!

Hi Tulsey...

The messages all of us wrote for Harsad is all in a link right here somewhere...Let me hunt that for you and post it here...But the rest of the stuff, am afraid, is not possible to post here...In fact none of us got to see the whole thing...Only the person who put everything together and made a hard copy of it, got to see it...

I hope you understand..

Raksha
AaRtINaKsH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya guys,
i want to read it too
pls make it available