Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: delo

😲😲😲Who told u that he is finicky about spellings...Sidra ka kaam hogaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I did see some erors there when Sidra showed me the pages....I did tell her to make the changes...Dunno if the lazy bekhandi did so....πŸ˜†Btw how can u kidnap him...I have already done the honoursπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜

πŸ˜† Even I noticed so many spelling mistakes πŸ€” I had to stop myself from correcting them 🀣 But Payal editted it na? I am sure she must have done a great job of editting.

😲Huh...you have?πŸ€” No problem.πŸ˜ƒ Khatarnaak Kaju-Katri can kidnap him from you. 🀣

Does he know that he has such whacked fans?πŸ˜• Poor guyπŸ˜†

~Triv
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Power20

πŸ˜† Even I noticed so many spelling mistakes πŸ€” I had to stop myself from correcting them 🀣 But Payal editted it na? I am sure she must have done a great job of editting.

😲Huh...you have?πŸ€” No problem.πŸ˜ƒ Khatarnaak Kaju-Katri can kidnap him from you. 🀣

Does he know that he has such whacked fans?πŸ˜• Poor guyπŸ˜†

~Triv

Hmm y'day i chanced to read the messages send by fans and that page had many errors...That wasnt edited I cause...And waise bhi I know what a combersome job it is...

Btw dont u know that I am a ''band bajawoo specalist''πŸ˜†Ur chindi Kaju Katri hasnt met me naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ohh dont worry..He will know in te next 3 days how wacked his fans areπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AaRtINaKsH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey congrats guys.

i m new here. pls can i see it ??????????????
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

am late am late and am late......boo hoo.......😭

first of all.....big wlcome bak and thnx to daisy for this post...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ€—the post is rocking...and the pics...wow...thnx a lot dear...

now to appreciate siddy.....we know better how much work she has put over this scrapbuk for the past 2 months.....sleepless nites...too much to edit and wat not....a biig hug and applause for her hard work on this...i think she knows better wat i wud wanna say now...but am running short of words...and she knows better tht my vocabulary is the worst of all....πŸ˜†

and now.....all those who had equal sharing of work...payal, misty and mili...for the write ups......they r all one of the best ones.....thnx is a small word for their appreciation....

my whole gang...MNSTR.....all of them had put equal effort...worked realli hard over this...all i can do is hug them all.....coz..thnx is not allowed in our dictionary..πŸ˜†

and thnx to HB....for...if it was not for his flawless performance....we wudnt hav been loving him so much...all the love, blessing, awards and words...are worth his acting and his hard work.....we all wil keep loving him forever for wat he has given us all today.....ie a smile on our face just hearing his name......thnx HB a lot....and yaa...HB-harsh bhayya(for those who dont know)....we'll wait for ur response on our krazzy bekhanda msgs.......🀣🀣🀣

again thnx for all the efforts to every1 who contributed...and last but no the least....a BIG thnku to all the members who hav showered their love for him.....

luv nans

Edited by nandini90 - 15 years ago
oh...i cant wait 2 hear from him....thanks 2 all the members who hv made this possible....thanks alooooootπŸ˜ƒ
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

😲😲😲Who told u that he is finicky about spellings...Sidra ka kaam hogaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I did see some erors there when Sidra showed me the pages....I did tell her to make the changes...Dunno if the lazy bekhandi did so....πŸ˜†Btw how can u kidnap him...I have already done the honoursπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜

πŸ˜†

This was My doing, Daisy - I was the one to tell Trivs about his calling fans out on spelling mistakes in the past....hahaha...
Ok, I just stopped by between classes...time to go!
Love,
~P
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hmm y'day i chanced to read the messages send by fans and that page had many errors...That wasnt edited I cause...And waise bhi I know what a combersome job it is...

Btw dont u know that I am a ''band bajawoo specalist''πŸ˜†Ur chindi Kaju Katri hasnt met me naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ohh dont worry..He will know in te next 3 days how wacked his fans areπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I only edited the parts that Siddy sent to me to edit...so I'm afraid a lot of it probably got left Un-Edited...πŸ˜•  I'll have to hunt Siddy down next week and demand she show me the damage...
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IndianPari

This was My doing, Daisy - I was the one to tell Trivs about his calling fans out on spelling mistakes in the past....hahaha...
Ok, I just stopped by between classes...time to go!
Love,
~P

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Cool...Lol...

Haila....But it wud have been impossible to correct all the errors and punctuation marks of the messages yaar....I had done that in the past...as I am also quite particular about it...πŸ˜›

But waise the entire thing was brilliant
OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Power20

πŸ˜• He got it.  Finally.

A part of me is because all that work and last minute write-ups that Sid demanded have reached their destinationπŸ˜ƒ and the other part is πŸ˜• because, he's gonna read my bekhanda message. I am so glad he doesn't know how I look, I really don't have BT people ka discount with plastic surgeons and cannot afford a plastic surgery. πŸ€£  But umm, I really hope that HC understands that many people including me have NEVER done something like this for any actor and excuses our crazy messages generously. πŸ˜ƒ

i remember all that pagal pan behind that one message one line 🀣....u r impossible.πŸ˜†..ya crazy messagesπŸ˜†..haila dis reminds me i havent even gone thru ma msg after writing it..what crap i wrote there...lol and i didnt even show it to anyone..for some weird reason...I havent na....i hope i dint ...gosh let me go chk my inbox...i wud die of embarrasment..

I would really like to thank Rakshu Di, Zainu Di, Mels, Nans and Sids for not killing me for all the crazy things I did. Imagine, I went all hyper because I used the same word twice in one sentence in my message to HC πŸ€£ But Sids reply was only "Triv, you are whacked! Gimme the sentence again, I will edit it in." 🀣(This was just the tip of the ice-berg, by the way...I won't bore you all with ALL the detailsπŸ˜†) Oh and also for the "I hate what I wrote in the message..it's stupid" phase I went through. I kept hounding them to delete my message totally from the scrap book. They even threatened to come to Mumbai to kick some sense into me πŸ˜† during that phase.

🀣 iss mein koi shaq...u were born whackedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Also Thanks to everyone who chipped in with their write-ups. I think Rakshu di is better at remembering names so I will leave it to her, to write the correct names. But still a πŸ€— from me to each and everyone who made this scrapbook possible.

Sidrah/ Sids/ Siddy deserves the biggest round of applause because this scrapbook was her brain child. Her dedication at making it took us by surprise because well she is just so Lazy 🀣 πŸ˜† Look at her above post, it's still "reserved." 🀣  Sids πŸ€— a BIG hug for all your hard work and for not trottling me.πŸ˜†

hahaha my brain child...?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† news to meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.okay jokes apart and I am NOT exaggerating..I was away as well for long beech mein..logicali think..how much could I have done from out there...?!..all i was doing as u said "maharani ki tarah passing orders" πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..can we cut with dis singling me out like dis...😭..good fing Harsh doesnt know me as suh ..or else  this would have been all the more embarrasing and unnecessarily so.....πŸ˜†
btw how many names can I have Sidrah Siddy...vibs used to called me Sidda 🀣

And last but not the least. To HC himself. We would never have spend 2 months on this scrapbook if he hadn't been such an awesome actor. And he keeps getting perfect for me because I came to know that he too is a bit finicky about spellings, like me 🀣  I still have to ask if he is finicky about grammar too..if he is then I am sooo kidnapping him. I think Chaman Chindi's brother Khatarnaak Kaju-Katri will do the job for me with discount... Will ask him πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

ehehe He is already under my custody...what are u toking about....i m keeping him a safe distance away from all Prem bashers....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

yep daisy told me about the spellings ...when she read the foreword....and she said he is particular abt it....i lissened naa....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰.. but my way..I went to Payal straight ..Maharani styleπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† and asked her to edit it ....☺️...good girl she did it...from what angle am I being thanked here...den 🀣...rofllss

Totally Whacked,
~Triv

Edited by sidrah fariq - 15 years ago
OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndianPari

I only edited the parts that Siddy sent to me to edit...so I'm afraid a lot of it probably got left Un-Edited...πŸ˜•  I'll have to hunt Siddy down next week and demand she show me the damage...

Limit of insanity ..🀣...relax relaxπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

may i say that only the parts daisy mentioned were spell checked.....I got them spell checked and yes the messages to....kyunki is ney FC mein bola he is particular abt spellings when tht article came..so again it hit me mein thodi aqal pakad loo aur edit kardoon bt itna boring kaaam hai ye spell check karna..πŸ˜†.. .fir I gave up....haila u wont kill me Payal na....it was mentioned in the end what parts you
 wrote 🀣.....khair m takin a jet after sayin disπŸ˜†

i m going now..randomly read the msgs....thodey buhat...will come nd reply tomo...tc

Edited by sidrah fariq - 15 years ago