Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
This is awesome...thanks Daisy...πŸ˜³πŸ‘

I wasnt able to send my messages tho..first, my net problem..n 2nd was havin exams so i missed the message post...but that okay...mayb next time...hehe....

thanks guys for all this...you not only made harshad happy but also everyone here....πŸ˜›

πŸ‘
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

This is awesome...thanks Daisy...πŸ˜³πŸ‘

I wasnt able to send my messages tho..first, my net problem..n 2nd was havin exams so i missed the message post...but that okay...mayb next time...hehe....

thanks guys for all this...you not only made harshad happy but also everyone here....πŸ˜›

πŸ‘

Khushi...don't you worry...

So what if you couldn't  send any written messages... ...yourawesome  pictorial messages are there right??your siggies...πŸ˜‰

Now they are sitting proudly in that Scrap Book, pasted there forever with your name on them...πŸ‘

Happy???πŸ˜›

-Rani- thumbnail
u guys sent a scrap book to Harshad??tsk tsk..I missed writing my message to both Heer-Prem then..well may be next time u guys will do it for Aditi and then I will be able to write for them..he must be excited to have such fan following..after all there r so many crazy out here for KDMHMD..need I mention to say only PREM..he he..
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Raksha...Thanks for the post.....And mentioning all the members whom I missed and who made all this possible...

I didnt even know what you guys were upto until Sidra showed me the final product..And I was speechless...πŸ˜²πŸ‘

I think everyone has contributed in some way...The Scrap book wud have been incomplete without the amazing siggies made by some really talented members here...

The final outcome was just too good..😊

Oh ya...Btw I saw the snapshots of the FC and that questionnaire and I was likeπŸ˜†Sidra is totally mad na??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: delo

Raksha...Thanks for the post.....And mentioning all the members whom I missed and who made all this possible...

I didnt even know what you guys were upto until Sidra showed me the final product..And I was speechless...πŸ˜²πŸ‘

I think everyone has contributed in some way...The Scrap book wud have been incomplete without the amazing siggies made by some really talented members here...

The final outcome was just too good..😊

Oh ya...Btw I saw the snapshots of the FC and that questionnaire and I was likeπŸ˜†Sidra is totally mad na??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Daisy the final product is indeed awesome...πŸ‘

Actually when I wrote 4 lines, Sids was like this is not what you have to write you laji person....😲...So I had to come up with the whole Ramayan to prove that am not a laji person...and even you😲...you said I would edit this after 2 years???huhhhhh...*katti with both of you*

Sids is indeed mad...hahaha...but even you are no less...😲...in that interview you mentioned that I was a 'IF verteran member"....Goshhh...now what if Harshad thinks that I was some 100 year old person😲...He isn't possibly aware of what that 'veteran' tag actually means right.......

Even if I get a chance to talk to him in the furture, am not going to- lest he may call me 'naniji' or something....πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
delo thumbnail

Originally posted by: raksha.l

Daisy the final product is indeed awesome...πŸ‘

Actually when I wrote 4 lines, Sids was like this is not what you have to write you laji person....😲...So I had to come up with the whole Ramayan to prove that am not a laji person...and even you😲...you said I would edit this after 2 years???huhhhhh...*katti with both of you*

Sids is indeed mad...hahaha...but even you are no less...😲...in that interview you mentioned that I was a 'IF verteran member"....Goshhh...now what if Harshad thinks that I was some 100 year old person😲...He isn't possibly aware of what that 'veteran' tag actually means right.......

Even if I get a chance to talk to him in the furture, am not going to- lest he may call me 'naniji' or something....πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Ya I can see the ''Ramayan'' You guys have written...Sidra was asking me too...Lekin I didnt as it might sound repetitiveπŸ˜†Itni bakwaas already kya kam hain kyaπŸ˜†

Aree tum sab sirf posts ''reserve'' karke rakhte ho...Heights of ''laji pana and bekhanda pana''πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Heheheheheeh ''IF veteran member''πŸ˜†Dont worry...I will tell him that ur just 16....πŸ˜‰Ekdum young at heartπŸ˜›Omgg ur so funny...Harsh calling u ''naniji'' πŸ˜†
Edited by delo - 15 years ago
ruexangel thumbnail
Wow well done guys!πŸ‘
i think i didnt leave a message :(, but still love harshu
cant wait to hear wt he says!
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
YAY!!!!! Harshad finally got the scrapbook..................this is such a good news guys, I am so excited. Well, I was 'really' excited yesterday, when I read this post......but I am 'just' excited nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

I exactly don't know what to write........as I am not a very expressive person when it comes to expressing various other emotions other than complaining and criticizingπŸ˜•πŸ˜†..........I am writing this, trying to extend the post as much as possible without exactly coming to the point......If I reply like a miser then a particular hyper friend of mine will give me a good scold.

Anyway, as its not possible to blabber about off topic stuffs for too long, coming to the point............I would like to thank NSTR to come up with this idea.......yeah, I know this is a team work and I agree with this. If members wouldn't have come forward to pour their heart out about Harshad.......then the entire thing would not have been possible. But, I am thanking NSTR for proposing the idea and all the members for making the gesture such an immense a success.

I have never done anything like this before.......never ever have I made a fictitious character and the actor such an important part of my life. But Harshad's flawless acting made Prem so real and tempted me to be a part of anything that involves him. While writing my message......I  did it very quickly and casually as there was no time left to collect the messages.....I had to hurry up.....so I don't even remember what I wrote.......but I am sure that I ended up writing something which undoubtedly will embarrass me.

I am eagerly waiting for Harshad's reply........I think it will take sometime as Harshad is probably going to go momentarily petrified when reads the messages and realises the crazy fans he has πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....but as soon as he will recover, he will surely be able to reply about the scrapbook. Will be waiting for that...............

Luv
Mels

Edited by Melissa - 15 years ago
delo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Power20

And last but not the least. To HC himself. We would never have spend 2 months on this scrapbook if he hadn't been such an awesome actor. And he keeps getting perfect for me because I came to know that he too is a bit finicky about spellings, like me 🀣  I still have to ask if he is finicky about grammar too..if he is then I am sooo kidnapping him. I think Chaman Chindi's brother Khatarnaak Kaju-Katri will do the job for me with discount... Will ask him πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Totally Whacked,
~Triv

😲😲😲Who told u that he is finicky about spellings...Sidra ka kaam hogaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I did see some erors there when Sidra showed me the pages....I did tell her to make the changes...Dunno if the lazy bekhandi did so....πŸ˜†Btw how can u kidnap him...I have already done the honoursπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜

cuteprincess03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wooww!! dats a gr88 news!!πŸ˜ƒ..i reli relli wanna thank all da membrs hu made it possible....well,thanku to baut chota wrd hai...bt u guys r da best n relli did a gr8888888888888888888 job......πŸ‘.. i m soooooooo happppy,even i also sent da congo msg 2 dem..well i m dying 2 c his reply..bt haan sabr ka phal meetha hota hai...hehe...lol...😳..at last i wanna say dat        πŸ€—⭐️U GUYS RELI RELLI ROCKK LYK A STAR !!β­οΈπŸ€—

wid lots of luvvvv n hugs...
jui{4evr premeerian}