FF: Miley Jab Hum Tum! part 6 page 7 december10,08

darkness4ever thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi guys!
I hope u like this story!
hope u enjoy it and leave you opinions so that i know how my readers feel and that if i can improve and deliever the best for all of us at MJHT forum!
 Tables of Content
Part 1 page 1
Part 2 page 1
Part 3 page 2
Part 4 page 3
Part 5 page 5
Part 6 page 7
Part 1

I have written few fan fictions and i used to write about characters in atmosphere like university so when i saw tis serial i was so tempted to watch it coz i believed that Indian telly lacked that for sure. so i used to write on college experience and how love come about. So i will keep the whole setting same as the one in this serial. But the context as always will be aboard coz i don't have any experience in Indian university or colleges so the story is set in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada! At McMaster University!

Gunjan and Nupur are normal girls, Dia is Miss Popular in the crowd has crush on Samarat. Samarat is part of basketball league at university and is Mr. Popular. Nupur is just crazy and Mayank is the handsome nerd who thinks he is the smartest dude in the planet! It's all about clashes of titans.

Nupur and Gunjan moved to Mc Uni from Calgary!

First day at university, with Dia. Dia doesn't want to take her cousins with her in her car.

G: Ok Dia, u don't worry i will manage on my own.

D: Thank you so much for understanding.

G: No problem!

N: Dia, ek minute tell me where the cafe is? I want to buy coffee!

D: points towards something.

N looks towards her fingure.

N: Oh! Silly me.

Dia makes her faces!

N: Mein bhi na, it's like right here and i am asking you where is the cafe?

Di: Ok guys! I will see u guys in the evening. You can take the bus from the bus stop which is right in front of the Arts Building and get off at Sherbourne Station and walk like 3 minutes towards south and u know the way from there right?

N: NO Dia, i will wait for you. What time are you leaving?

D: i will get late. Around 6pm.

G: koi baat nahi dia, we will go on our own right di?

Nupur smiles.

Nupur in line of Tim Hortons, waiting for her turn! There is a person in front of her.

N talking to herself: humm, smells good, nice perfume, nice hair from back, but u never know yeh ladke, well, lagta indian hai from the back but u know the indians in canada, sometime some are not to be trusted. What are you saying nupur? Asked herself.

'Next Please' Nupur heard the voice intrupting her thoughts!

She wasn't able to see the face.

To the lady at Tim Hortons.

N: Can i get one chocolate danish and cafe mocha!

Lady: Anything else?

N: No.

N to herself, hurry up meri maa, 3 min baki hai class shuru hone mein

After few minutes she came back: Here you go! That would be $2.19.

Nupur gave the change and ran towards her lecture hall following the signs.

She was already late like 2 minutes.

N: thank god, i have like 4 minuets left.

She entered the class from the back door, to her suprise, the hall was filled, she was searching for an empty seat and just then she spotted two empty seats, she was relived.

She hurried to the seat, the professor was fixing his microphone just then from the otherside of the row some guy started walking towards the same two seats. She hurried towards it and sat down. The boy did the same!
Nupur in hurry spilled some coffee on her jacket.

Nu: damn it.

The boy offered some tissue, nupur took them and said thanks w/o looking at his face. Just then she realized that it was the same smell of perfume she turn to look at her side, to her suprise it was the same hair style, same clothes. She smiled, perfect one guy to flirt with.

N said thank you again.

The Boy: no problem!

luv,

dark ps: leave your comments! feedback. i will continue soon! i hope u like it.
Edited by darkness4ever - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mohini_agarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great beginning. continue soon.
one request, when you update can you pm me?
-Mona
pari911 thumbnail

nice dark... it's similar to one that u wrote in kuch is tara forum.. right???? but i luv reading your ff's so i am sure i can wait for your fan fiction in this forum...

continue writing more.... luv reading them...

desilife thumbnail
i like it so far... continue soon... seems very promising....
darkness4ever thumbnail

Part 2

N: hi, my name is Nupur!
the boy: hi nupur! Indian?

N: Yup? And you?

The boy: me too,

Nupur with question mark look since he didn't tell his name

The boy: Oh! Sorry! My name is Mayank.

N: Hummmm, very nice name

M: yours as well, very beautiful.

N: thanks for the complement. (kitna boring hai yeh! Don't even know how to talk to a girl, doesn't even thank me for complementing him. Such a looser.)

The professor came in and started to talk so they be quite, while looking at each other chupke chupke.

Break time:

M: i love this professor. He is just too good, that' s why i took tis class.

N: oh i see (kya item hai?)

M: did you say something?

N: No, did you?

M: No, well, yeah, you are in second year?

N: Yes why did you ask that?

M: because i didn't see u here last year! And I know most people in the class and if they are in fourth or third then they are just so different that i know that they are not in second year. But as for you it is very strange that i haven't seen  u around

N: (By god, kitna bolte ho tum, that too useless crap, such a stat type of person!) oh i see,  well, yeah, i am not from here, i am from Calgary and we moved. (wat a bad idea, yahan pe toh sab jerks hai) and that' s why i joined here, coz it's close to home.

M: oh so you moved from Calgary to Hamilton, how do u like it?

N: it's interesting, i find weird people everywhere? I don't have to search for them

M: what? Are you serious?

N: Of course not, i am just kidding. But it was  nice meeting you.

M: so what time is your tutorial for this class?

N: i believe it's at 2-3pm in some Victoria Building.

M: Oh really,, that's perfect, i have same tutorial. What a coincidence?

N: (by god, yeh admi kitna idiot type ka hai!)

At the end  of the lecture

M: ok bye Nupur! See you next week

N: thank god she whispered to herself. Ok Mayank, nice meeting you. So see you next week.

M: bye take care

N to herself: thank god, he only taught for like 1 hour instead of 2 hours.

desilife thumbnail
very nice...
continue soon
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i love it your part 1 & 2 really it soo good plzz contuied soon
darkness4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shafoo

i love it your part 1 & 2 really it soo good plzz contuied soon

thank u for liking my ff.. continue to read.. here in tis form ppl don't reply.... when i see that there are many views to the thread.. thanks for takign the time to reply...

thanks to all the member for replying.. continue to do so...i appreciate your support....
i hope u all like tis coming part.. enjoy...

Luv
dark
darkness4ever thumbnail

Part 3

On the other side was Gunjan, searching for her class while bumps into a person, she looks up and says 'i am sorry' in naive way.

She was little scared, and nervous it was her first day and she bumped into a person.

The person 'it's alright'

Gun smiles a little and walks away.

Hurriedly she reaches her lecture hall and finds a seat in front so she can be away from all the distractions. Satisfied with where she was sitting, she took out her notebook and pen, sitting comfortably in the seat she saw the whole hall getting filled little by little. To her surprise starting first year at such new city would be exciting. She was prepared to learn and get the most out the university experience.

Psychology lecture with Professor Jordons, she had read about him on his site and was aware of what type research he conducted.

She took deep breath and looked at the white screen and waited for the lecture to begin.

Prof Jordons: well come, everyone, You are all first years right? Well, don't worry i will explain the rules of this class and we will start the course material from Wednesday and on wards.

He explained the procedures of getting lecture slides, getting to the practice questions, his announcements board and the facility of the online lecture so if one wishes to stay home and watch lecture that's fine.

Gun was excited and his speech and friendliness made her more enthusiastic about the subject. 

Finishing her lecture she went out to the hall and called Nupur on her cell. She was unreachable.

Gun: di bhi na,

Sho she decides to explore the campus and get herself familiar with herself. She had only one lect left for Monday that was late in afternoon. So she take adventure. She went through Gym, corridors, Art gallery, library, computer labs, the technical supports centers, printing centers, she remembered getting orientation of the campus and structure and system early in May so she was familiar with the system. She was tired and now desired to sit, so she decides to go to Victoria Building, she goes to the cafe and sits, takes her lunch out and enjoys her lunch.

It was about 2pm and so she decides to go to her next lecture, knowing her way to the lecture room she walked through the university hall with pride.

She waited outside as another class was inside the hall. Just then she see a guy standing few feet away from her, she glances at him and notices that he looks Indian but before she could have chance to think people started to come out of the lecture hall disturbing her thoughts, so she patiently waits and enters the hall, it was first year class and that to introductory, it was a huge class, with more than 550 seats, she was nervous, she took a seat in the middle this time to feel the difference.

Just then she sees Dia entering, she was shocked to see her and taking the same course as her. But she pretended that she didn't see her, and Dia went and sat 1 row in front of her beside the guy who she saw standing in front of the lecture hall few minutes earlier,

Dia hugged him after she sat, and started to have chat, Gunjan was disturbed for some reason, but she tried focusing on her notebook but unable to do that she started to listen to her i-pod. The prof entered, she took ear pluges out and quietly placed it away, and tried not to focus or listen to the conversation of Dia.

The lecture began, she got engrossed into the course material, she didn't realize that it was over, she rushed to the back door and existed so she won't be in eye of Dia, if she existed from the front door.

With relief, she walked and checked her cell phone, filled with Nupur's text messages she hurriedly went to her locker, got her sweater and rushed to the lounge in the student center where Nupur was waiting for her.

Seeing Nupur, Gunjan was delighted, she hugged her and they walked towards the transit stop.

N: how was your day?

G: not bad, but di, u know something, Dia is in my class, I didn't know that

N: So where is she?

G: I don't know, I didn't sit with her, coz she was with her friends and I didn't want to be kabbab mein haadi

N: Gunjan!

G: Di, anyways, tumhara din kaisa tha?

N: It wasn't that bad, except I had to wait for you. No i am just kidding, yaar, ek khaaddos mila tha, by god, kitna nerd type hai

G: what? Waise mein bhi nerd hoon toh yeh toh mere se bhi nerd nikla!

N: nahi yaar gun, mein baata rahi hoon na, yeh toh completely nerd tha, aur tum, u r just sweet and darling , aur woh, wooh toh by god, complete idiot,

G; hum, dekhna pade ga

N: then narrates her whole situation

2nd week into the school year\

Nupur wanted to avoid seeing Mayank in her tutorial.

But to her disappointment, he somehow managed to come to assured her that her life is going to be different from ordinary. While, Gunj was fit into the system and thought that her days at univ would go just about fantastic, she was in troubled with the guy. A guy, and her. That was a shock for her, she was type of a girl that stayed out of social life and her world was her sister and father. She shared everything with her sister, she was her best friend. But things started to be changing, Nupur was busy with her work and studies, Gunjan didn't work but she didn't have enough time to spend with Nupur. She missed talking to her.

3rd week in her school year

Time for tutorial start for Gunjan, for first year students tutorials starts after 2 weeks in the semester.

For her Sociology and Psych she had no tutorial but for Geography the one that she had class with Dia,

Tutorial: Mondays

In her tutorial room waiting for the T.A to come, she took out the reading for that week and started to review it.

Just then a guy came and sat beside her, the swift of air, made Gun's papers fall on the floor, she bent down to collect and while coming up to her seat she looked beside her to see the person, and she looked and didn't realize that it was the same dude Dia was talking to. She wanted to run, ignore him.

The dude: sorry,

Gun: It's allright.

PRECAP: what's going to happen in tutorial? wait for the next update where Gun and Sam converse.....

Luv,
Dark

P.S: plz comment, i take time to read them, i appreaciate if you say the part was good or bad...

darkness4ever thumbnail
thanks continue to read and comment