Neets thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi friends
I saw no one updates Rakhi and I found the video somewhere so though of updating it. I don't know if I can do it or not but really wanted to share it.

Kb is apologizing to prince she is crying and saying pls forgive me I know I have done a mistake and this is first time in my life that u have stopped me from trying Rakhi to u. I am really sorry I wish u can forgive me. ( I don't know lol if she is real or fake) Mukti is listening to everything from behind. ( I now signal is gone.)

Nilima goes to Dadi's house and ask her how she is as she was not sounding good over the phone. (Aryan is there and listening to their convo) Dadi says she is fine its just her old age but she is really worried for Nili because whatever she saw yesterday was not good. Nili is don't worry she is happy  and they hug then dadi say but after yesterday's incidence she is scared. Nili says why she is scared dadi says she is scared for Nillis unborn child, his future although his father is the owner of the house but she does not see a bright future for the child. NIli says what r u saying dadi and then Aryan says dadi is absolutely right DIDI because bhai raja's entire biz and property is in Nandini's name ( I wonder since when, I remember bhai raja made Prince 50% partner when they got married).  And once Nandini's child he says sorry Nandini's child thru Mukti means Mukti's child is born the entire property will be his and Mukti's child will be the owner of this entire property and ur child will get nothing even though it is his right but he will still have to beg everything from that MUKTI's child. Nilima is worried and listening quietly and Aryan says that's why me and dadi are worried. Dadi says yes Nilima this truth is related to ur child and mother's duty is not just giving a birth but mother must fight for the right of her child. Dadi says I know u don't like to hear anything against Nandini but being ur grany I have to make u realize ur duties towards ur child. She says u have to think abut ur child's future before its too late. (nilima is thinking)

Part 2 is missing from the video only precap is avail

Only precap for part 2:  Nandini and prince hug and nandini's mangalsutra gets stuck to the prince shirt button and breaks.

Part 3

Nandini is crying and collecting the beads of mangalsutra and says to prince that it's a very bad omen.  This is not a normal necklace it's a symbol of me being married. Prince says u r scared for nothing its just a mangalsutra don't worry abt it I m going to the office and on my I'll give this to the jeweler and u ll get it by evening. Nandini says she is really scared now pls don't go to office today.  Prince says ur are n educated women u should not belive in these things.  They collect the beads and prince asks for the box for the beads nandini gives the box prince puts the beads in the box and leaves. Nandini looks scared.

Mukti is standing on the stairs with the puja thali waiting for prince. Prince comes there and Mukti stops him says that she went to mandir to pray for this long life and offers prashad to him Prince says u should not do all this is this state. She says as long as ur with me nothing can happen to me then she says I mean when there are so many people at home to take care of me than nothing can happen to me. Atleast I can do this for you and u cannot stop me from fulfilling my this duty (oh yeah) and offers prashad again and prince brings hand forward for prashad and Mukti seas the box and asks what's this and he tells her the whole story and she says its very bad omen it means something bad Is going to happen. Prince says u also talk like Nandini but I don't believe in these things I am going now and will give this to jeweler u people become so worried with small small things. He takes the prashad and goes. Mukti talks to herself that this is a green signal from god to her. Nandini's manglasutra is broken because that is going to come to me now.

Precap: Mukti offers her friendship to KB and says if we are together then nobody can throw us out and kb smiles and both sake hands.

Edited by Neets - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks!!!!

i can't believe kb would actually join hands with mukti ugh