ARKaSh:Love,Lust or Both:Part8-Pge8

Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey people i know maybe some of you guys read my ff in the DMG section but i totally forgot bout it so im bck wiv it so im postiin all the parts in dis section ok.And if you have read it b4 read it again coz ive changed sum bits like made sum parts longer.
Intro

You see a beautiful couple sitting down next to each other. But only one of dem keeps stealing glances at the other.

A couple walked past and said what a perfect couple dey were. They both had heard the same thing a thousand times 2day. Everytime the girl heard that same sentance she wud blush. The guy would jsut put a fake smile on his face to show to every1 he appreciates the comments. But really he's bored sitting there and keeps looking at the time to see when all this will finish.

Lets introduce you to the girl her name is Ridhima Gupta oh sorry i mean Ridhima Malik. She's a simple girl who every1 calls Ridz for short. She belives in Love
She is in love wiv da man that she has married but sadly for her in this marriage there is only 1 sided love and thts from her. She didnt know how it happend but it was like love at first sight for her. She hasnt had any boyfriends in the past and is a best friend to every1.

Armaan Malik is the hottest guy around dat every gal wud die for. He's a guy who likes to have a new gal in his arms every week but now that he's married he cant do that. He doesnt really believe in love coz every gal he's been wiv he hasnt fallen in love wiv dem. He doesnt like Ridz at all as he was , well i wudnt say forced, but lets say had to marry Ridz so tht he cud just only stay wiv one girl instead of going out wiv a different gal every day.

Ok intro over but heres a promo

Da wedding is now over and Ridz is
at Armaan's house
She comes into the bedroom and sits on the bed waiting for him to come. She hears the door creak open and see's him being pushed into the room. He comes in walkin over to the bed while Ridz is lukin everywhere but him blushing.He sits on t
he bed and comes near to her...

Part 1

(
Ridz thoughts are in purple & Armaan's thoughts are in blue )

He came closer to her and said

A:Yo Sup

Sup? its our suhaag raat and all he says is Sup. Oh god whats wrong with him.

R:Sup?

A:Yeh sup oh sorry you don't know what it means innit well it means whats up well not like whats up meaning the ceiling but like what you doiin.

R:I know what sup means. Answer is nuffin much

Well that was part of your answer but i would of said nuffin much just so called enjoying sitting on your bed having all this jewellery and clothes weighing down on me and it feels like I'm gonna sink into the ground any minute. And he fiinks i dont know these words hello we both live in the same area so i know everyfiin.

A:Kwl now can you get off the bed i need ma sleep. I had to wake up sooo early for this now move. And i didnt even get to do my morning work out.

WAT IS HE SAYING IS HE OUT OF HIS MIND.

R:Ummm i should be sleeping here as well its our.......

Armaan cut in

A:Our suhaag raat but i don't care bout it you can either go to another room or sleep on the floor its your choice.

What is he talking bout i fought he actually liked me i mean he was soo nice to me but now. I just cant believe it. Chal Ridzie think of something that would make him atleast look at me.

Ridz gets up, gets her nighty out and goes to the bathroom to get changed. After 5 minutes she comes back out wearing a black satin nighty. Armaan was sitting on his bed reading a magazine but when he heard a door open he put the magazine down and couldnt stop looking at Ridhimma.

Wah wah what a good plan Ridhu look at him drooling over me.

There was another room attached to armaan's room and there is a door in his room to lead to the other room.Ridz started to walk towards that door when Armaan said something

A:You can stay here if you want because if anyone comes in then they would want to know why your not here.

Ridz didn't say anything but just nodded

She walked towards the bed and layed down. She moved as far away as possible from armaan and turned off the lamp

Armaan what did you just do. Why did you let her stay here? He then started to remember Ridz in her wedding clothes and then in the satin nighty. He shook his head to get that out of his head. Armaan why are you only thinking bout her there's other girls but your only focusing on her. I better get some sleep so that i can stop thinking bout her.

Armaan looked at Ridz one last time and went to sleep. But he didn't stop thinking bout her even in his dreams

Part 2

As the sun rays seeped through the curtains hitting Ridz face she moved abit and turned over. She opened her eyes to find Armaan there sleeping soooo cutely. She couldn't help it at all so she kissed him lightly on the cheek. She turned back and saw the time was 7:30am. They had a few days off from Sanjeevani coz of the wedding and after 3 days they wud come back. She got up, but couldnt and she felt sumfin round her waist and saw it was armaan's arms round her. She started blushing and slowly moved his arms away so that he dont wake up to an akward moment.
Ridhima then went to the bathroom to have a shower.

After she had a shower she remembered that she had forgotten her clothes.Armaan had woken up while she was in the bathroom. He looked to the side of him and saw no Ridhima and was thinking where did she go. He looked at the bathroom door and saw Ridz come out wrapped in a towel walking to the wardrobe to get her clothes out. As soon as she came out Armaan couldn't stop looking at her. Ridhimma went to the wardrobe when she felt someone's gaze on her. Holding tightly onto her towel she turned around very slowly hoping to not see armaan awake looking at her. She closed her eyes and opened them when she saw armaan still looking at her not knowing what happened.

R:Armaan (waves her hand in front of his face) Armaan.... ARMAAN

A:Huh what happened why are you shouting soo loud are you trying to make me deaf or sumfing?

R:No. U were just looking lost so i just shouted to get out of ur dream world and come back to earth

A:Hahahaha(sarcastically) very funny.

Ridz is still in her towel and has now forgotten.

She suddenly feels cold and wonders why then remembers she's still wearing a towel. So she turned around ,blushing, got her clothes and went to the bathroom to get changed. When she came out she was wearing a Black kurta and tight fitted jeans with white sandals.(i decided to change her look coz in all ff's after her marriage they all make her wear saris).

She came out drying her hair and sat down and straightened her hair. Armaan was making his way to the bathroom when he looked back and saw her doing her hair. He saw how every 5 seconds she wud move her fringe back.

Armaan what you finking. Stop it she's not ur type. Well she is hot. He shakes his head and walks off.

Part 3

He came out of the shower looking hot as always with dark blue jeans and a black shirt on (oooooooh matching with Ridz 😆)
He was drying his hair with a towel and then chucked the towel onto the bed and walked straight out leaving a shocked Ridhimma just sitting there thinking he couldnt even bother to put a simple towel away. She got up from the stool she was sitting on and put the towel into the washing basket and went downstairs.

Armaan was half way round the stairs and was walking slowly as he wasnt bothered to walk any faster. Ridhimma knew that Armaan might be waiting for her to make breakfast so she ran down not looking whats infront of her and BANG! She bumped straight into Armaan. As soon as that happend Armaan turned around and saw Riddhima bout to fall so he held her by the waist wiv her hands round his neck. As soon and Armaan looked into her eyes he couldnt stop staring. He had never seen such beautiful green eyes.They were both lost in each others eyes when suddenly phone rang.Riddhima jerked out of his arms and ran to the phone trying to get far away as possible from Armaan. As soon as she got to the fone is stopped ringing.

She turned around and tried not to look at Armaan but when she saw him coming closer and closer to her she just couldnt help but blush. She thought that he might have come forward to get something but he came closer to her. She kept moving back every time he moved forward to her and finally she hit the wall. He caressed her cheek very lightly and then moved his hand down her arm to her waist abit of her skin was exposed for the side of her top as she srated to breathe heavily causing the top to go abit more up. She moved her head to the side to try and control herself but was totally under his spell. He came closer and kissed her cheek and went down and kissed her neck. She moved her face to look at him and then lowered her eyes as she couldnt look at him. He then moved down to kiss her lips when the phone rang.

"Arghhhh why did this phone have to ring when he was just about to kiss me!"

(Hehe 😆 everytime AR try and get some privacy and romance they alwaiiz get disturbed)

Armaan moved back and picked up the fone

A:Hello
Receptionist:Hello Dr Armaan im calling from Sanjeevani
A:Yh so whats the problem
Re:Well we are short of staff and we need you and Dr Ridhima to come to the hospital and help out.
A:But we are on leave
Re:I know but could you please come as we have a new intern who you have to take care of.
A:Ok Bye
Re:Bye

Armaan put the phone down and turned to Ridhima

"What should i say to her i dunno what she finks bout me now. I dont even now what was happenin t me i felt the urge to dot that for no reason. Ergghh Armaan cool it your turning crazy just forget bout this"

A:Get ready as we have to go to Sanjeevani
R:But we are on leave so why?
Armaan tells her everyfing and she says ok.

Part 4

Their ride to Sanjeevani was very quiet as Armaan had put on music to prevent any conversation.
As they reached Sanjeevani he didn't bother to open the door for Ridhima but waited for her to come out so he could lock the doors. She came out with her smile fading away as Armaan locked the door and went inside without even waiting for her. Ridhima walked slowly inside and to the reception where Armaan was talking to the nurse behind there.

A: So where's the new intern
N: Her name is Maya Sihani
A: Cool so where is she?
N: She's on her way

Armaan then started to walk off but then stopped remembering the name

"Maya Sihani where have I heard that name before. Oh yh, yes I've got her back now and no one can stop me"

Armaan then gives his killer smile making nurses going past him blush and sigh.

Maya was Armaan's girlfriend when his parents decided to get him married Ridhima. Armaan was really attracted to Maya but had to leave her because he was getting married.

Then the doors opened and we see a pretty girl wearing really short clothes walk in. And we all know its Maya.

Maya then see's Armaan and starts to run towards him and hugs him tightly. Armaan hugged her back leaving a shocked Ridhima thinking what's going on.

"Why is she hugging MY Armaan and why is he hugging her back. What's going on"

Ridhima was close to tears when she saw Anjali, Atul, Rahul and Muskaan

Anjali and Atul were married and so were Rahul and Muskaan.

As soon as she saw Anjali she hugged her tightly

R: Di I missed you soooooooooooo much
An: My little sister I missed you too

They both pulled out of the hug and Ridhima then hugged Atul

R: Jiju you don't know how much I missed you too and you better be taking care of my Di
At: I missed you a lot too my saali and I am taking really good care of Anjali.And you know she's finally learnt all of my plants names

Everyone laughed while Atul was smiling cutely.

They broke out of the hug while Ridhima went to hug Rahul and Muskaan but saw them two fighting

R:I still cant believe it that you two are married and you are still fighting just like before.

She hugged both of them and had totally forgotten about Armaan hugging Maya.

Ridhima went back and hugged Anjali and started crying abit.

An: Are Pagli why are you crying
R: Di I really missed you
An: Well that's no reason to cry. Look Im here now and Im not going anywhere.

Anjali and Atul had gone for a holiday so Ridhima hadn't seen Anjali for a whole month.

An: Ok stop crying now and tell me where's Armaan

Hearing Armaan's name her smile faded away.

R: Di he's over by the reception with the new intern

An: Come on guys lets go

They all go leaving Ridhima behind hoping that Armaan and Maya weren't still hugging otherwise she would have to answer to Anjali.

She walked over to where the rest of the gang and saw Armaan smiling while Maya was introducing herself. Maya then walked up to Ridhima

M: Hi I'm Maya the new intern and you must be Ridhima MY Armaan's wife

R: Hi Maya and yh I'm Armaan's wife

And she gave a forced smile on her face.

Then the intercom said that all the Doctors should go back to duty. So AA & RM went back to their duties while Maya, Armaan and Ridhima where still there.

A: Come on Maya I'll show you round

And he linked his arm into Maya's

A: Oh and Ridhima if anyone asks where I am tell them I'm working

And they both left. Maya turned around and gave Ridz a dirty look trying to say I've got Armaan back.

Hey guys the promo will come in the next part so enjoy this bit while i start on Part 5

Index-
Part 1-4 Page 1
Part 5-7 Page 8

❤️x...Aneesa...x❤️
Edited by Prachi&Neev - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_pisces thumbnail
Hey all the parts were very nice, u write very well continue soon and pls PM me when u update next, thanks
_Ananya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG Aneesa!!! I just started reading your ff!! It's mindblowing!!! I loved it!! Interesting promo too...Do continue soon and pleaseeeeeee pm me if possible...Can't w8 to read more...
Love,
Ananya
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

wow aneesa didi

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon
and PM me tooooo
yachna thumbnail
hey aneesa i dnt no u hv ur own ff yaar bt whn i readed wah wah yaar i know tht u write soo well yaar seriously i hv jst readed ur 3prts nd it ws awesom yaar  arridz married nd he ws lost in her wowwwwwwww nd ridz blushng heeee lke alwys thy disturbd hahahahahahahaahah.........lvd it precap  is intrestng nw lts see wht gonna happn
cont soooooooon
nd plz pm me whn u update ur nxt prt
luv yachna
Ezria_Fan_4ever thumbnail
awesome FF, simply 2 good,
interesting story 2,
continue soon n plzz pm me when u update
Afreen22 thumbnail
aneesa.....tumne FF start kiya aur hame pm bhi nahi kiya....but thank god i fouind it out..its awsome....dont have words...plzzz continue soon....and if u can pm me dear
Afreen
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thnz every1 i reallt appreciate the comments and Afreen sorry i didnt tell you but after posting dis here i had to go to. Nxt part will be up son dunno when im wirting it up now but dunno when it will be up and ill PM you all when its up.

x...Aneesa...x
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aneesa u started a ff didn't noe.. luvd d concept.. armi is soo mean...hehe
luvd d prt.. do pm me d nxt tym u upadte
princess4120 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting ... she is after him and he is not that much interested.. but is loosing his senses around her.. very very well written.. short.. but left me wanting to read more and more.. hope you wll update soon and will continue to update more often! would you be able to pm when you do? thanks.. take care