Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@Suha:Thanks da...
Ellam..angelaa villi aakaaa dhaan..Eppidiyum..avan soluvaan..raji dhaan ennoda heart...uyirin ellam..oru promo irrukum...angel the villinnu...

So i am waiting for it

Am i rite ramya , suha , ratna ,s atya and sweety
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

few days back when Vishnu mentioned abt Angel's call, Karthik said that he shud have told abt KR's love first...

after watching the episode... I feel what karthi told is right... that in 3-4 days she will come know about their love...

but if not.. these ppl shud not delay on letting Angel know abt it... as they did with Susan.. (she wasn't aware of it so long) ..

I think.. Angel is casual on her talk with everyone..   the way she spoke with Karthi that she has changed... may be true.. nothing wrong in that from her side (not knowing his situation). also the way Karthik responded subtly was fine...

but if she comes to know very late .. she wud turn villi as Susan.. and create more consequences.. for which the sole responsibility will be KR only..

so they need to act accordingly..

Note : Its my view..
amrithatec thumbnail
@Ramya:You have make sense in your view..Also i hope director should atleast avoid again and again raji getting insecured and karthik consoling her...both holding hands...instead can show something new...office kind of..we understand,.KR are lead and their love is the highlight..but still too much javvu..romba boreuuu
sweety16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anithu

Ennaa..i think in raji team some guy going to come..Something tells me..

Enaa ramya ,sweety naan sorladhu

yes anithu...

actually... namakku Angel thaan karthik oda ex lover nu theriya vandha episode la
Lakshmi informs that they've recruited some people and three of them are from ASAL engg college.
the dialogue goes...(i think i remember exactly... if not adjust pannikkongo..)
L: adhula mmonu peru unga college...
V: yaaru laksmi?
L: padmanabhan...
K: yaaru da padmanabhan?
V: avan thaan daa ... bondaa thalaiyan...
K: appuram vera yaaru varaanga?
L: vimal nu oru paiyyan...
V: sutham...
R: ennaachu?
V: karthiyum avanum bayangara close..
R: appadiyaa?
K: illa Raji... avanukkum enakkum suthamaa othu varaadhu...
R: ayyayyoo..
K:paravaa illai... parthukkalaam vidu..
V: innum yaaru?
L:appuram Angel nu oru ponnu...
K: machaan ava en daa inga varaa?
V:theriyaliye... ava unnoda ex nu Raji ku theriyumaa?
K: illa...avalukku naan inga velai seyyaradhu theriyumaa?
V: theriyum ... adhaan unnai aappu adikka unnai veruppu ethanum ne villainoda varaa
K:mmm
V: varapogum naatkal la sila thideer thiruppangal kadhaila edhir parkalaam nu nenaikkiren...

more than 100 episodes would have been over...
angel has come now..
what about that vimal???????

amrithatec thumbnail
@Sweety:Exactly...you have framed that episode in words...😳😳
I saw one pic in facebook..raji alone in conference room..Kandippa...oru guy raji teamla confirm..😆😆
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates. 

Oh wow, liked how openly Karthik spoke to Angel and set things clear, much better than how he was with Susan, he was hesitant before but not now. 

Vishnu and Raji trying to make Karthik angry and jealous lol, these two were really funny together.  Also Padhu staring at the food and then eating it all up without any problems lol!

Raji needs to be calm and cool, yes she has reasons to bet worried but I want her to not react too much about this.  Karthik can tell Angel about Raji can't he, or at least Vishnu can right?  VIshnu can hint to Angel about KR being together.  When Vishnu asked Karthik doesn't he still have tiny feelings for Angel inside I was ggrrr why Vishnu why even think of this question. 
Edited by Smiles-20 - 10 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anithu congrats for being a Rockers now!!!  Yup that promo scene seems to be a false now, thank goodness!!
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Sweety, I remember an episode with Kaushik telling K,V that he has a new team, maybe Vimal is part of that team lol. 

Hhhmm, if new teams are formed then for sure there will be a mix of males and females...but not sure director will introduce another guy right now since Gautham just came.
Edited by Smiles-20 - 10 years ago