Decoding Armaan's Colors Website LiveChat Interview

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
All of you might not have seen the entire 1 hour Live Char of Armaan on Colors official website. So here are few interesting points I noticed from the video below..
http://colors.in.com/in/biggboss/videos/tanishaa-and-i-had-no-pr-strategy-armaan-kohli-52025-4.html#nav

1. First of all Armaan was in a very bad mood & was late for the chat as he said there were formalities (police may be?) to be done...huh!

2. Unlike all previous evicted contestants Armaan filtered questions to answer! He was talking 2-3 mins gap between questions reading slowly then was answering. He was so damn slow that the moderator had to ask him to finish abruptly. All the questions he read out were all similar...like " I liked u in the show you are our hero". There were 7 different versions of the same fan praise. I remember Kamya, Pratysha Ellie & loads of others interview, none of them did that. This clearly proves that Armaan Kohli HAVE NO GUTS!

3. While filtering questions he was constantly biting his nails & eyebrows raised. It was pretty evident that most of the questions were harsh to him. 

4. He clearly mentioned in an answer that he was all faking up in the show & was not being real. He said he wanted to start his career afresh & wanted to have a negative image. We all were guessing the same, now its confirmed. He also hinted that Salman Khan took him in the show because of that only! WOW πŸ‘

5. He was confident that Tanisha is winning the show...how??? πŸ˜•

6. He hinted 'others' got PRs to vote for them? Really Armaan? Seems he did not know the meaning of PR agency, they are supposed to publicize a person & not to vote for them. These two are separate things completely.

7. Lastly he said, he had a film planned with Mr Salman Khan & that is why he entered the show before starting the film so as to gather eyeballs!!!!!

Now I just to tell you guys that all of us who were thinking Salman is unfair & is biased for Armaan & Tanisha is 10000000000% right. No iota of doubt now, as this came directly from the horses mouth! If you are disgusted with Mr Salman Khan & with Armaan protest & keep voting for Gauhar, that is the way to show anger.

PS: I did sent quite a few questions to Armaan none were read, but I expoected the same as well! Haha..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Exasperating thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
So are you Gauhar's PR? How is G's voting anyway related to A's chat. You are defaming other people just to get vote for G. That's bad.
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Debamalya

All of you might not have seen the entire 1 hour Live Char of Armaan on Colors official website. So here are few interesting points I noticed from the video below..

http://colors.in.com/in/biggboss/videos/tanishaa-and-i-had-no-pr-strategy-armaan-kohli-52025-4.html#nav

1. First of all Armaan was in a very bad mood & was late for the chat as he said there were formalities (police may be?) to be done...huh!

2. Unlike all previous evicted contestants Armaan filtered questions to answer! He was talking 2-3 mins gap between questions reading slowly then was answering. He was so damn slow that the moderator had to ask him to finish abruptly. All the questions he read out were all similar...like " I liked u in the show you are our hero". There were 7 different versions of the same fan praise. I remember Kamya, Pratysha Ellie & loads of others interview, none of them did that. This clearly proves that Armaan Kohli HAVE NO GUTS!

3. While filtering questions he was constantly biting his nails & eyebrows raised. It was pretty evident that most of the questions were harsh to him. 

4. He clearly mentioned in an answer that he was all faking up in the show & was not being real. He said he wanted to start his career afresh & wanted to have a negative image. We all were guessing the same, now its confirmed. He also hinted that Salman Khan took him in the show because of that only! WOW πŸ‘

5. He was confident that Tanisha is winning the show...how??? πŸ˜•

6. He hinted 'others' got PRs to vote for them? Really Armaan? Seems he did not know the meaning of PR agency, they are supposed to publicize a person & not to vote for them. These two are separate things completely.

7. Lastly he said, he had a film planned with Mr Salman Khan & that is why he entered the show before starting the film so as to gather eyeballs!!!!!

Now I just to tell you guys that all of us who were thinking Salman is unfair & is biased for Armaan & Tanisha is 10000000000% right. No iota of doubt now, as this came directly from the horses mouth! If you are disgusted with Mr Salman Khan & with Armaan protest & keep voting for Gauhar, that is the way to show anger.

PS: I did sent quite a few questions to Armaan none were read, but I expoected the same as well! Haha..

karo, karo, karo... when she wins then it will only blow up in your face - means Salman ain't pulling any strings πŸ˜† And if she loses - phir votes maangne se kya fayda πŸ˜‰

Edited by Chevi - 10 years ago
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail

Originally posted by: njani123

So are you Gauhar's PR? How is G's voting anyway related to A's chat. You are defaming other people just to get vote for G. That's bad.

Why this question pops up only for Gauhar fans? Checj my past posts, I was active for other BB seasons as well...Are you a PR? How much do you get paid?
Exasperating thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Debamalya

Why this question pops up only for Gauhar fans? Checj my past posts, I was active for other BB seasons as well...Are you a PR? How much do you get paid?

I wish I was PR.   πŸ˜ƒ thodi extra income ho jati. πŸ˜‰
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail

Originally posted by: njani123

I wish I was PR.   πŸ˜ƒ thodi extra income ho jati. πŸ˜‰

Its clear that Gauhar has more fans & NOT PRS. Tanisha & Sangram has more PRs, I know its difficult to accept harsh truth about ones favorite but try to. Look at this poll, created by Kunal Kohli, who is supporter of Tanisha (For obvious reasons of being Kajol's friend & Tanisha's friend). Gauhar wins it & he himself says its fair poll http://t.co/ndTIBVZ6FR
blackbeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I didn't watch live chat of any contestant this season,people are saying they filtered the queations is it true?like all of them?
Last year only dholu was the one who filtered question,right?let me know if I'm wrong πŸ˜›

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Black_Pearl

I didn't watch live chat of any contestant this season,people are saying they filtered the queations is it true?like all of them?

Last year only dholu was the one who filtered question,right?let me know if I'm wrong πŸ˜›

Nobody filtered questions apart from Armaan. Infact Kamya was the one who kept on reading all bad ones. Seems Armaan is fattu & scared to face the truth.

Originally posted by: Chevi

karo, karo, karo... when she wins then it will only blow up in your face - means Salman ain't pulling any strings πŸ˜† And if she loses - phir votes maangne se kya fayda πŸ˜‰

so salman signed him for film meetinh him once...bec they had met once only naπŸ˜‰ Edited by luvunaksh - 10 years ago