Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: angelinasingh

u r amazing ...pm me whenever u update...

hey angel thnks for liking my scenes by the way i loved ur scenes too u wrote brilliantly i didnt comment as i dont get tht much time to come here as i work n all...😳 but i loved reading ur scenes n i understand studies r important i should knw im a college student i jus finished my semester im on break so thought of writing on RaBir well hope u all the best on ur studies n cant wait for the last chapter tomorrow hehe..😉😳 n will definitely PM u when i update okkies..😉
bl.drama.lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Eris-

What does not the silly girl know :p . . . So he already has the hots for her . . . ;-) nice . . . Continue soon. . .

lol... u will find out in the next update wat she doesnt know lol...😛😆 yesss in my mind he falls for her on 1st sight hehe...😉😳 definitely will update n will PM u thnks for liking...😳
bl.drama.lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: linu82

Oh it is so nice i love it,please keep writing and i like the way u describe their feelings and emotions especially kabir keep it up.

thnk u for liking n will definitely keep writing..😳 also plzzz accept my buddy request so i can PM everyone at ones n not separately thank u..😳
bl.drama.lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: hangok

wow great to find another story of rabir,

it looks great, please pm me when you update

yess i thought why not we should have two stories instead of jus one cause RaBir has become such a hit jodi even before their love story starts hehe..😳 well im glad u liked will PM u when i update so plzzz accept my buddy request...😳
bl.drama.lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Awesome start...plsss continue

Kabir actually smirks 😲 😉...plsss update soon

thnks for liking..😳 n will definitely continue also will PM u when i update so plzzz accept my buddy request..😳 n yess he smirks in my mind lol...😛😆 a hawt man like him not smirking is impossible hehe..😳😆
bl.drama.lover thumbnail
PM List

angelheart19, musicgirl, angelinasingh, dramagirl123, iluvrainaarti, usrfan, -Eris-, hangok, eshasrk, SilverFairy, linu82, MahimaSingh, gaaya, k.taddy123, brat2008, awesome-raji, sonmusk, Brokengirl, Chit15, kath1, salmankhanrulz, hailly
Edited by Angel_of_Heaven - 10 years ago
bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Hi All, I'm here with the update hope you all enjoy also I will post the link to the PM list if you are not on the list plzzz push like on that post of it, so I can add you to the PM list thanks all in advance...😊 

Recap: Rachna leaves Kabir smirks...

Scene 3:

Kabir to himself: Silly girl doesn't know...

The thing she doesn't know he himself doesn't know either as it is unknown feeling that is occurring in his heart which he himself is unaware of, but still has some kind of sense while Rachna is totally not aware of it at all (she is in her own world currently lol). Rachna reaches home and she is just pissed off not in the mood for anything bumps into Gunjan who asks Rachna, "Kya hua tum itni gussi main kyun ho?" Rachna giving heavy *sigh* and rolling her eyes like Do not ask me what happened!!! Gunjan's eyebrows raise and she gives a slight smile and say's, "Did you bump into some handsome young man??" while Rachna was like "he was Mr. Akdu not handsome at all..." Gunjan like ooh soo there was a guy huh, Rachna starts to stutter (gets embarrassed n blushes a little out of embarrassment) and Gunjan starts laughing, she is like im jokin baba calm down meri jaan. Rachna is like it is no laughing matter that rude man has no manners to how to talk to a girl ruined my mood. Then she heavily *sighs* and leaves to go to her room while Gunjan follows her behind to her own room.

End of Scene 3 now Scene 4:

Now at this time, Kabir reaches his home while talking on his Bluetooth about the project and all (getting all hyper about it as it is a very important project for him). Right around this time, he bumps into dadi who says, "Nanhe tum itni jaldi maine kyun hoon, take it slow my boy." He says, "Dadi my work is important to me right now (in quite serious tone he says) and why you are out of bed and not resting?" He tells the other person on his Bluetooth, "I will call you back ok." Then Dadi is like "I was getting bored lying on the bed and besides mujhe kya hua hai I'm perfectly fine nanhe." Kabir sarcastically says, "Yesss, Dadi I can see how fine you are." Dadi is like "ooffoo nanhe tum bhi na" while saying that she walks away from him and Nanhe follows her to the dining table. Nanhe says, "Dadi you know na aapki bina hai hi kyun mera, so please take rest and I will also be here for you." Dadi gets emotional hearing nanhe talk all emotionally and she says, "Ok enough of this emotional talk, so tell me did u bump into a beautiful young lady?" (dadi right to the point she struck him hard lol). Kabir is avoiding eye contact with dadi about this question (too cute he feels embarrassed hehe doesn't know how to answer hehe) and then Dadi is like "oohh sooo there was a girl hana now come on come tell Dadi don't be shy (LOL)." Kabir is dying of embarrassment and still avoiding eye contact with dadi (too cute he is trying really hard not to feel embarrassed poor guy can't do anything he is weak in front of his dadi only). He finally gives in and says (with a serious look) "Dadi she was just a silly girl who came in my way nothing else." Then dadi says, "Why you feel embarrassed about it?" and to this Kabir has no answer as he himself doesn't know why he felt that way, so he tells dadi, "I just don't like to be asked about girls, you know me I don't have time for that stuff, my work is important to me." Dadi is like "But, but..." (nanhe doesn't let her finish) and Kabir says, "No, buts time to go rest dadi." (All go to sleep.)

End of Scene 4 now Scene 5:

Now it is morning and Kabir is getting ready for work he is wearing his normal suit looking handsome and dashing always. On the other, Rachna is also getting ready wearing a light pink color dress with the color blue in it and her dupatta is a mixture of the same colors as her dress. She is looking very pretty as always and she braids her hair. (even though, I would prefer her with her hair down she looks more beautiful like tht hehe but thts jus me...) After that she goes down to have breakfast and everyone there is wishing her all the best for her internship as she wants to be a fashion designer and she knows to be the best she has learn from the best. So she plans to work with KT and learn from him, yet she has no idea who KT is (this is goin to be one interesting meeting hehe). Rachna leaves her home and Kabir also leaves his home. Kabir is in his office waiting for the new intern, he asks Nitya just when is the new intern coming, and she tells KT that "I give her a specific time to come we still have 10mins before her arrival. She will be here trust me I told her you do not like late workers." Right Around this time, there was a knock at KT's office door and he says, "Come in." Rachna comes in and sees someone is sitting in the chair facing the window; she is like "KT sir, I am Rachna here for my internship." (By the way he has no idea the girl he met on Diwali is the new intern and she is also unaware of tht KT is the man she met on Diwali.) He says, "Take a seat; I would like to discuss some designs with you." Rachna sits and KT turns around to face her both r shocked and Rachna suddenly stands up and says, "Tum" Kabir also says, "Tum."

P.S.

Hope you all enjoyed the RaBir short scenes and will try to make more intense scenes later on. Plzzz do leave ur comments n do push the like button to show your appreciation. However, if u feel like something is missing in these scenes plzzz feel free to write it in ur comments, I won't mind cause I would like to know wat u all thought or think about my RaBir scenes okkies guys. So thank u all for reading if u want me to PM u plzzz state that in ur comments, so I would know who to PM and will send out buddy requests if needed or if possible add me as ur buddy okkies. This way it will be easy for me to send out PMs to everyone at ones. Thanks All!

~Pari~
Edited by Angel_of_Heaven - 10 years ago
linu82 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved it loved it loved it. It was really nice and was disappointex when there was no more to read. I m dying to know how will be this encounter of them. U r doing a good job keep it up
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice One.
Aww Kabir's Feeling Shy When Dadi Was Asking Him About Rachna.
(:

Update Soon.
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
great great

off cant wait for the beginn of their love story,

thanks for pm