Guys like subu are the worst !

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
These guys who claim to love a woman and for one deficiency they leave them forever are not real men ! 
Ishita's life completely rocks that she can not conceive or she would get married to this guy and be stuck with this man who has no courage and real love ! 
This guy is such a loser he couldn't even shut his moms mouth , if his mom was saying crap he should have asked her to shut up at least but this guy is no man 
And he reflects why Indian society is still backward ðŸ˜¡
I felt like slapping him and his mom and also the woman who is bearing his child for insulting another woman openly ðŸ¤¢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^Agreed, it frustrated me too.. Especially because of how they showed that the two were together since the age of 15.. and were going to get married..
StarSmarty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree, shubu is no where compatible to ishita, but its better the marriage dint took place, bcoz if after marriage the truth would have come out, they would have tortured her or may be divorced her.
Serena.V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know when i saw that scene yesterday all i wanted to slapp him
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Just the way he said, love evaporates after few years, and child is only reason to keep couple together..!!
NON-Sense!!

Better to leave such guy whose love just evaporates even in being love since age 15...
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
There are plenty of Subu-s in our society, with backward mentality  and obsesses with '' biological child '' thinking. The guy need to develop a spine. 
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
The best thing ishita is nt struck with such a guy
lika63 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bt unfortunately it is what happening and will happen in future 4r real.i dnt hav any hope dat der vl b atleast 1% of d lovers who vlnt run 4rm dis condition.its diff wen dey knw aftr marrg.
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

These guys who claim to love a woman and for one deficiency they leave them forever are not real men ! 

Ishita's life completely rocks that she can not conceive or she would get married to this guy and be stuck with this man who has no courage and real love ! 
This guy is such a loser he couldn't even shut his moms mouth , if his mom was saying crap he should have asked her to shut up at least but this guy is no man 
And he reflects why Indian society is still backward ðŸ˜¡
I felt like slapping him and his mom and also the woman who is bearing his child for insulting another woman openly ðŸ¤¢

I completely agree with you about Subbu and his mother. But guys Subbu wife may not even aware of the fact that Subbu had a past where he had loved a girl and thrashed for some reason. She was not exactly flaunting her belly. Just because she happens to besubbu's wife, we should not blame her right?
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
completely agree with you.. after watching that scene even i felt like slapping that subbu..😡 i'm happy that ishita is not with such a man.. hope subbu realizes his mistake someday..
its sad but true that there are still many such subbu who still exist in the society...