Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Tuesday Nov 19

Chitra call Priya to living room - Patty - Sumitra - Sita there - she asked questions about that what were Priya doing in the kitchen - she tells them I know you did it why blame Sita - Priya saying all the bad thing is Sita did it - Sita stand there showing her big eyes and crying ( for the love of God please stop crying and do something ) Chitra saying Sita is a good person never would have done these things and I told you don't speak to Sita but you still chasing her why

Patty and Sumitra saying nothing but they should use their brains too - Chitra telling them that they believe Priya blindly and not punishing her when she make mistakes make her to do more mistakes - she tells them whenever Sita make mistake I give her punishment it will teach them lesson

Chitra tell Priya to leave the house - Sumitra and Patty against the idea - they say just forget this incident and let her stay - Chitra saying she needs to leave - Priya call her mum and crying - she tells her mom we were trying to send Sita packing instead I am packing what should I do - her mom telling her call Ravi and cry buckets - Priya trying to call Ravi not picking it - she is packing her clothes -

Sita come to Priya's room saying sorry - Priya yelled at her because of you I am leaving

Ok I am really tired of this Sita character too much no back bone - Priya stand there saying Sita is the bad person not me - Sita still thinking Priya is a good person and she is trying to help her - doesn't she have any brain

Edited by kalki2007 - 10 years ago
lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wednesday To Friday

Wednesday - Maguni Sita😑 yenna panna kathirukooo

Sumi n patti advicing chitra not to take such hard action on priya. but chitra says that if she has to treat priya as daughter of home. she needs to treat us mom but that doesnt happen here n also priya needs to learn from action that her MIL home much more important to her than anybody nu sollura.here maguni seetha is proving her to dumbo priya, priya is jumping over her n tells how come thy had reached such conclusion on her its only becoz of sita nu sollura n tells let u njoy all this in this home nu sollitu looks at ravi's photo n adds more drama that she cant live without him n will commit suicide nu sollura.sita tries to console her but priya throws sita out of her room n comes inside room n prays to god to save her from this situation.she will do mottai to ravi or athai sumi nu 😲.

Patti says chitra is right we might need to take such action to correct mistakes nu solluranga.chitra tells that let priya stay in her home for a while till she realize her mistake.seetha tries to safeguard priay but got shuts off by chitra.priya comes with her bag n cries infront of all n goes sumi for pleading...there comes ravi ..priya goes to him n tells she cant leave him n go home nu sollura.ravi checks on the happenings,chitra says it priya who did the mishap in kitchen nu sollura.n adds she did to send sita out of home nu sollura.n tells ravi not to trust her drama.ravi ask whatever chitra is telling is true to priya . but priya cries more n make him speechless.seetha opens up n tells she only did mishap, priya no where connected in it. chitra is asking why she is lying to her.but seetha its truth, chitra says by doing this u r trying to safeguard priya n tells that she had let chitra down by doing this nu sollura.priya says its seetha who did this nu sollura. chitra is broken on this.

Ram comes there n tells he will give punishment to seetha. ram tells that i have told you not to hurt my mom at any cost nu solluran but u did it. now am telling that ur not my wife u should not come infront of my eyes nu solluran. all are shocked on it. priya is smirking silently😑. this is all overhear by kalps. rams leaves the place. chitra says atleast now tell truth n adds that u have spoiled my son life nu sollitu leaves from there.sita asusual cries n leaves from there.priya to herself says appa am safe , but with this only i have to make another plan n send sita from here nu plan podura. ram in his room looking at his wedding photo(yethuku pa ippa atha parkura, oru vela peeling varuthoo unaku , ama ippudi oru smiling photo yeppa yeduthanga these twoπŸ€”) n throws in floor angrily .chitra enters his room get to see this.

Screen Freezes.

Thursday - Seetha Saga Continues...

Chitra telling ram to control his anger, kalps comes n pour ghee on ram feelings. chitra shuts her up n sends off her.chitra again tells ram all will be alright u trust god n control ur anger nu sollitu pora. ram left in thoughts.next day priya is fuming at ravi who is getting ready for office.ravi was thinking that he should console priya nu.. he comes to her n tries to speak, but maid comes n tells ram is calling. ravi leaves from there without talking to priya. priya telling herself that she will give ravi also royally once nu .ram n ravi doing some discussion in mute. seetha comes with tea notice ram n goes to maid n ask her give tea to both bro's.seetha hides n see them.

Ram takes n sip tea n gets it that tea prepared by seetha n see her also hiding from kitchen.he keeps it aside without drinking n ask ravi also to leave. both of them leaves to office.seetha starts her one to one talk with god.n polambyfying to keep all at home happy even if she leaves home. this is all overheard by patti n sumi. both feels bad for not able to help seetha ntells its becoz of gud heart priya is at home now nu solluranga n adds we should find the reason behind ram-seetha split n should help chitra in this nu solluranga.

ravi is not home in night,he comes late. priya starts off her katcheri of ravi being treated linear in family n always gets punishment as like school kid. they are not giving respect as like how they are treating ram n co nu sollura. ravi is tired hearing this.finally priya says she feels bad being not trusted by her hubby nu sollitu moves away from there.ravi is calling her but in vain. ravi gets an flash of priya packing things..he goes n open her bag n take an photo out of it.(it could be their marriage photo or that uma girl photo)ravi is stunned on it.

Precap : Ram is taking his bed n trying to sleep outside the room,sita stops him n tells she will go out let him stay inside room.ram is asking who is she tell so nu kekuran.

Screen Freezes

Friday - Punishment time Started

Sita spills water in side table , she gets paniked that ram might scold her nu .. so starts off cleaning. kadus ram comes in n morachufy her.he goes in n takes off his bed n tries to go out. sita begs him to stay inside room n she shall go out nu sollura. ram scolds her n leaves. chitra n sumi is seeing this from upstairs n  sumi tells chitra to advice ram to understand sita so that all probs will be resolved nu sollura. chitra  says earlier only sita was doing mistake but now both priya n sita are doing mistake .we have correct them 1st nu sollura n adds u correct priya i will do it for sita nu sollura.sumi tells this to patti both r worries abt chitra punishment.

NExt day all ladies assemble in hall. chitra tells abt her punishment. priya tells that she is not culprit in  cooker matter nu sollura.chitra tells i know who is culprit in cooker matter its not only for that for that mistakes thy have done so far nu sollura. he ask maid to bring rope n get ends tied to both of thier hands n tells priya cant stay without sita so i have made like this let them both work like this only nu solli sends them off.Sumi n patti are speechless. all disperse.

priya comes  to her room n makes sita to clean her dressing .priya sitting in sofa😑.kalps comes there n ask priya to change bedspreads.when ts up to do so, both sis gets hurt.chitra comes in hearing sita voice n gets noticed kalps there. tells her that groom family is coming there so she has got new saree for her nu sollura. kalps face goes down dull.all are starring at her.

Precap : Priya is checking with kalps if she doesnt like this marriage arrangment or she likes someone else nu kekura. sita tries to stop priya. kalps is staring at priya with dull look.

Edited by lakshmikr - 10 years ago
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Monday Nov 25th 2013 Updates

As a punishment Priya and Seetha's hands are tied together with a rope in their hands.

Priya calls Bhanumathy and complains about Seetha and Chitra. Bhanumathy worries about why Chitra is a bad person πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† appo neenga??? She teaches Priya a plan to torture Seetha I rest my case here...πŸ˜ƒ 

Priya orders Seetha to cut the tomato in the kitchen while she plans to tip the knife over onto Seetha's hand and hurt her πŸ˜• But plan fails and the knife falls on Priya's leg 😲 πŸ€£πŸ€£She screams ayyo amma but there is no blood on the leg at all πŸ˜†

Seetha worried and ask Akka are you OK? But Priya tension and scolds Seetha for being careless. Seetha apologises. Chitra comes in worried about the noise and asks what's going on and Priya tells about it. Chitra rolls her eyes πŸ˜† and remarks at her screaming for a small issue and tells Seetha to be careful. Priya is angry about Chitra's lack of concern.

Patti and Sumithra call both of them in the living room and pity them. She calls Chitra for them to take out as her sons won't be happy and the girls are pitiful. She also says that Kalpana's future in-laws are coming. Chitra at first refuses then gives in.

She asks Seetha to take off the knot on Priya's hand and tells Priya to do the same for Seetha but Priya is reluctant to. Chitra asks why is she hesitating and Priya finally takes it off Seetha's hand. Patti warns them not to make the same mistakes but calls back Seetha and sees the ropeburn in her hand. She is sad but Seetha tells her not to worry. Patti tells Sumithra to bring some ointment.

All this while jealous Priya is watching with rage that nobody is concerned about her. you want some paasama? then show some yourself first...πŸ˜† She says even her own athai thinks Seetha is more important than her. She says soon their happiness will be spoilt...πŸ˜•

Thodarum
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
 Tuesday Nov 26th updates
Bhanumathy calls Ravi and causes trouble by complaining that Chitra is torturing Priya. Ravi is confused but apologises for any misunderstanding and says Chitra is good. Bhanumathy is irritated when she hangs up. 

Chitra asks Ram and Seetha to go together for one wedding function as a plan for them to be happy. Ram agrees for his mother's sake. Sumithra and Patti wish for Ravi and Priya to go too and Chitra hesitates. Priya rolls her eyes at Chitra's reluctance but Chitra finally agrees.

In the car Ravi turns on the radio with Google Google song and Priya enjoying it turns up the volume. Seetha looks at Ram which irritates him and he orders Ravi to turn down the volume. Priya is annoyed. πŸ˜†

They alight the car to have some ice cream and Ravi and Priya ask Ram and Seetha to follow. Ram does not follow them and Seetha sits quietly seeing Ravi and Priya chat happily.😭 Poor Seetha..

Suddenly Ram looks at her and suggests getting some ice cream too πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² Seetha happily agrees and they feed each other ice cream πŸ˜• Maybe dream??? πŸ˜† But if it is real...πŸ˜ƒ

Thodarum
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 10 years ago
lakshmikr thumbnail
Wednesday - R&S day out flop show.

S is thinking of having icecream from R hands. R is full irritated n calls off ravi to get back soon.priya gets irritated n runs off with ravi after having icecream faster.all are on thioer way to marriage hall car gets stopped mid way. ravi repairs car single handedly n gets it ready priya gets irritated that ram is sitting inside like owner n ravi acting like pauper. she found ravi dress is spoiled n ask him how we will go with this. ram suggest to get new shirt on the way n will go to marriage.

In home patti checks with chitra if she is feeling better. chitra tells her idea behind R&S togather going out.but due to patti's act priya n ravi has gone with them , now she feels that priya may do some mischef to spoil the trip nu sollura.patti feels bad that chitra idea has got spoiled by her. in car all of them reaches mall.R says only men will go n do the purchase n will be back soon nu sollitu leaves ladies in car n goes off. car key in car. priya notice this n plan to lock the car.she calls off S out n locks the car n goes to call her mom n comes back open the car , but its locked . ask S to open the car with hairpin. S too tries off to do so. priya goes off n inform people around that S is car thief. all are gathered S Defends herself but no use there comes ravi who too caught in crowd. now priya comes n also gets nicely from crowd. now R comes n rescue all n learnt on the happening of car locked.R stares at S n tells he has spare key n gives the same to ravi n tells no mood to goto marriage lets goback to home nu solluran.

All comes home.R is full angry .S is full crying. Chitra checks on happenings.Ravi comes in n narrates all the happenings .chitra is full upset. chitra takes S with her . sumi sends off ravi n priya to refresh. patti in hall telling that chitra was telling that if priya goes with them there might be some mishap to happen to trip , same has happened nu solluranga. priya overhears this while she gets into her room.

Screen Freezes.
lakshmikr thumbnail
Thursday- R introduce S as Maid to his clients.😑

Priya is pissed off to hear patti telling abt chitra prediction.She tells to herself that she will never let C n S to live in peace nu sollitu goes inside her room.C is asking S why she is doing this, n tells she wants to unite S with R but S is always doing mishap n put C n R down nu sollitu tells that now am prepared to get hurt more nu solli ask her to do some more mishap nu scolds her n leave from there. S asusual in crying mode😑.

R in car gets call from his clients who wants treat, R promise that he shall give good treat from his home nu solluran. Calls C n informs about her C checks on the menu n confirms the same with dolly son.R Comes with his clients n introduce all at home.They check for S but R says that she has gone for her mom's place. S gives away juice to Maid, but C insist her to give it R's clients n tells it would impress R too nu solli sends juice with S.S Gives juice to all, an guy slips the glass which got broken, S tells not to panic n cleans it patiently n leaves. clients are admiring at her patience.R tells my mom has trained all maids very well nu solluran.S is hurt n leaves to kitchen.

Guest are njoying food n praising the same.C tells that its all prepared by my DIL nu sollura.R is embrassed. Client  is telling that we heard S has gone to her home nu solluranga.C samalichufies n tells that she is back n busy at kitchen nu sollura.S avoid going to dinning even sumi checking this with her. C scolds her for not going infront of guest. Ravi comes n takes keys from R n tells that he is going out with priya fro outing. but R gives an urgent work n gets him stopped ,Priya is pissed off at this. even me😑S tells she doesnt want to ruin R respect so only she is not going nu solli avoid it, also slips something n spoils her saree. C ask her change n come nu but S is not hearing her.C is full pissed off n tells guest that S is not keeping well.

Screen Freezes.
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Friday Nov 29th Updates 
Ravi and Priya want to go for a movie but Ram says he has to finish his project by today if not it will be spoilt. Priya becomes angry as she overhears this.

Patti says it is wrong of Chitra to say that Seetha is resting and not introducing her to Ram's friends but Chitra says it's Seetha's fault for being reserved. πŸ˜• Irunthaalum...

Later on Ram introduces her to his clients. Seetha says vanakkam but struggles to talk. Chitra is tensed. Poor Seetha 

She cries by herself later. Kalpana comes along and taunts her for being illiterate and spoiling Ram's life and this is why Seetha is not being introduced to anybody. πŸ˜­

Later Ram comes and scolds her as usual for not knowing anything. Seetha continues her weeping.

Kalpana flips through a book when a photo of her and Dinesh falls on the ground. She is stunned to see it and tears it up. She gets a call from the mysterious caller who threatens her now that her wedding is going to happen. Kalpana is worried about what to do but the caller instructs her to get ready some money to give him.😲

Seetha praying to God and wishing everyone must be happy and she is only asking for this. Sumithra comes and says we may not know your problems and worries but God knows. Seetha smiles while an irritated Priya secretly looks at them...

Thodarum

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 10 years ago