Posted: 10 years ago
i totallyyy love naina😳
and her bondingg wit swaron😊
beautifully penned down👏👏
continue soonish😳
pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Hey Guys I know I have made you wait so much for an update but i was busy with exams and moreover I was passing through writer's block these days because I myself was not satisfied with whatever updates I had written for this story so I erased all the updates and have started writing all the updates again, so I got late but I promise you that this story and its essence of unpredictability about Swayam will continue till the very end or almost till the last update on this story. This story is a love story but I will try to see that it explores in most unusual way, Sharon will learn that there is more to Swayam and his quite persona but at the same time she is some one who will not give up on her relations so easily and she has a boyfriend who she cannot ditch so easily, so I want this story to captivate you until the end. I know I am not a writer but I can try at list to be like writer when I am actually writing. Sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes I didn't get the opportunity to proof read before posting. Enjoy the Story and do give all your feed backs, I know many of you will have forgotten this story already, and I don't know many of the members of the forum so help me to reach all the SwaRon followers. Enjoy the update and please do give your reply on the update and hit like tab if i was able to provide you with good read.

Part -5 Past Memories Haunting and clash of Ego

Swayam was utterly confused to see girls roaming like there are no works where they have met just to set the practice routine and songs. He was on the verge to explode as his patience were expiring with every passing second.

On the other side girls were just loving each other's company and their bonding was grooming up, Sharon was really becoming fond of Naina because Naina was one of those girls who just don't leave your mind once she gets into your mind. Every time Sharon was finding something new and unique about Naina. But she was forgetting one thing that she was here to work with Swayam and not Naina, no matter how perfect she gets her bond with Naina but at the end she has to perform with Swayam and for that she needs to develop an understanding with Swayam.

Finally girls were through with their snacks and break, which Swayam was desperately waiting to end in first place. Girls finally came back to the Rehearsal Hall to find Swayam playing guitar and singing. Naina knew Swayam can be a real charmer when he starts playing music and singing. But it was first time for Sharon to witness that Swayam had such surreal capability to dance and sing.

Swayam was just lost in himself and his guitar. It was one of those times where even if you try to divert Swayam he won't even listen to you because once he starts playing music there is only way to stop him and that is too wait for his music peace to end; other than that there was no way you can stop Swayam.

The song and the music that Swayam was playing just blown away Sharon's mind because the song was just her favorite and it was new in the market so there were very few who played or interpreted that song so well but this was Swayam who could just crack anything in a minute.

So finally the music took the peak and Swayam stopped for a second then started the music all over again. It looked like he was not satisfied with one the peace he played so he started the music all over again and now it was time or treat I should say for Sharon to hear her favorite song again live from Swayam.

The music started and Swayam started singing the song;

STARTS WITH GUITAR PIECE;

(As soon as guitar chords strike Sharon goes in to another world because there was something in that music that she lost the hold on herself)

YEH DIL TANHA KYU RAHE, KYUN HUM TUKDO MEIN JIYEN,

KYUN RUUUHHH MERIII YE SAHE,

MAIIIN ADHUUURAAA JEE RAHA HUN, HAR DUUM YE KEH RAHA HUN

MUJEEE TERI ZAROORAT HAI, MUJE TERIII ZARORAT HAI, MUJE TERIII ZARORAT HAI,

(When Swayam started singing these lines, Sharon was just lost in the depth of his voice and how good he sounded but at the same time she realized how deep his words meant and how he felt them while he sang them)

GUITAR PIECE;

(Soft rock pieces were blowing from his guitar and he was lost in just another world as if nothing exists near him)

KYUN RUUUHHH MERIII YE SAHE,

MAIIIN ADHURAAA JEE RAHA HUN, HARR DUUM YE KEH RAHA HUN

MUJEEE TERI ZAROORAT HAI, MUJE TERIII ZARORAT HAI, MUJE TERIII ZARORAT HAI,

(As soon as Swayam finished singing these lines Sharon noticed tears were flowing from his eyes and that meant he really has lost somebody whose pain he is feeling while singing this one)

GUITAR PIECE;

(Guitar pieces were going on more and more sad tone and one could really tell how he was feeling, because the notes he was hitting were note there in the original song itself)

ANDHEEROO SE THA MERA RISSHTA BADA

TUNE HI UJALO SE VAKIF KIYA;

AB LAUTA MAIN HU INN ANDHERO MEIN FIR,

TO PAYA HAI KHUDKO BEGANAAA YAHAN;

TANHAI BHI MUJSE KHAFA HO GAYI,

BAJARO NE BHI THUKRA DIYA;

MAIN ADHURAAA JEE RAHA HU, KHUUD PAR HIII EK SAZA HU,

MUJEEE TERI ZAROOORAT HAI, MUJE TERIII ZAROORAT HAI,

(As Swayam was singing this Sharon was lost in him and his sincerity because she was somehow relating to each and every word he was singing, his pain was reaching her heart but then She was Sharon how could she show that those lines were affecting her)

SAD GUITAR PIECE;

(His chords were getting sad and sadder)

TERE JISM KI VO KHUSBOOIEN ABHI YE SANSO MEIN ZINDA HAI,

MUJE HO RAHI INSE GUTAN,

MERE GALEE KA YE FANDA HAI;

(Here was the point when Sharon confirmed Swayam was crying and was the verge of breaking up, her heart went for him, she couldn't help and tears started making their way out from her eyes)

HARD GUITAR PIECE;

(His chords were getting harder and harder and they were going sadder and sadder, one just could not hold tears when this type of soul wrecking music plays around)

HAAN-HAAN

TERI CHUDIYON KI VO KHANAK YADOON KE KAMROO MEIN GUNJE HAI,

SUNKAR ISE AATA HAI YAD HATHO MEIN MERE ZANJEERE HAI,

DUNIYA SE INKO NIKAL ZARA KAR MUJHE YAAHAN SE RIHA,

(Sharon realized he sang those lines as if he was guilty for destroying somebody's life)

HARD GUITAR PIECES;

(Again those hard sad pieces just broke Sharon's heart into pieces and she realized how truly he felt what he was playing)

MAIN ADHURAAA JEEE RAHA HU, YE SADAIYEN DE RAHA HU,

MUJEEE TERI ZAROOORAT, MUJE TERIII ZAROORAT HAI, MUJE TERII ZAROORAT HAI,

HARD ROCK GUITAR PEACES TO END WITH;

(Finally he ended the song where he was playing those hard sad guitar notes for almost 35 seconds to 1 minute and that drenched Sharon's heart, she realized how much pain that guy held in himself)

Finally the song ended, Sharon looked towards Naina and to her surprise the cheerful and bubbly Naina she met was crying and crying badly as if she has lost something or she could relate to what Swayam meant by that song. Naina just ran to Swayam and held him in a tight hug, finally Swayam broke down cried like a baby, but Sharon was still in dilemma as to what could have happened to Swayam, he just was not able to hold himself.

"Sam, Sshhh please stop crying and how many times I have stopped you from playing this song, you know this takes you to that place again and you just cannot hold yourself after that" Naina spoke crying and hugging Swayam

"I know but I don't know suddenly I felt like singing that song, those memories were haunting me, you know I will dance again on stage after that night for first time and I don't know suddenly I realized how will I do that" Swayam said crying badly in Naina's arms

"No, Sam stop blaming yourself and that thing will never repeat again and this time nothing like that will happen okay so cheer up and don't focus on what you went through in past" Naina said

"But Naina after that night only I promised him to go away from this and reinvent myself but now I am going back to that thing again and I am afraid that I will break everything this time" Swayam said

"No you will not break anything, and I know my brother is way much stronger to get afraid from something which was his past, look at that girl Sharon she is your only chance to prove that you can help somebody to win" Naina said pointing towards crying and confused Sharon standing there

"This is why I am afraid that girl is very serious about what she wants and what if I am just not able to deliver like that night what will happen to her dreams" Swayam said trying to stop crying

"No you will deliver this time you will dance for my sake, you have to show that your dancing skills are good as your music skills" Naina said

"I will prove that Naina, I will prove it to him this time but I will not come face to face to him" Swayam said finally getting his confidence back

Naina finally left him and went towards Sharon, who was still puzzled about what really was going on.

"I am sorry Sharon, its one of those days when Sam goes in to his dreadful past but don't worry he will recover from this and he will dance but today we will have to stop rehearsals here only, I hope you understand" Naina said

"Okay is there something that I should know off, I mean I don't want him to go through pain just because of me" Sharon said realizing how much pain Swayam was in

"There is something about his past but he doesn't share with anybody so you will have to wait till he himself says all of that he went through to you, till that I can only say one thing that Swayam will come out of pain just because of you" Naina said

Sharon was confused on this because she had no idea how she could bring Swayam out of that pain. Everything that happened today was so much confusing that Sharon herself needed time to recover and reframe her mind on dancing again. So she didn't ask many questions and accepted what Naina said.

Sharon took her bag and started packing it when Swayam came there and stopped her from packing.

"Don't you think we have to decide songs and choreography today" Swayam spoke

"Yes we have to but you are not in right mind frame now so we can do that tomorrow" Sharon replied

"No, but if you want to escape from hard work then you can go or else you are afraid that I will do better than you" Swayam said

This was enough to recharge Sharon and get her back to her diva attitude which was very much required at that time. Swayam somehow controlled himself and realized the situation and he realized he cannot waste time because of his past and he needs to concentrate on what will come rather then what has gone by. But it was too late when he realized that because Sharon was already off mood and was starting to prepare to go back; so Swayam finally thought of a plan to hurt her ego in order to get her attention back to dance from his sad performance. And this had worked actually because Sharon was roaring like a tigress again...

"Huh, puh-lease feared and from you no ways, I am way better dancer then what you think, I guess you have to pull up your socks to dance with me Sharon the diva" Sharon replied finally in her own style

"Oh really pulled up my socks but let's decide the music on which we will dance otherwise miss diva will not have a beat to show her dance" Swayam said

"I can create beats with my feet's so you better watch out" Sharon replied

"Oh ya miss beat maker lets catch the music now if you are done from self promotion things" Swayam said

Sharon just could not believe that there was guy who was crying like a baby just few minutes ago is now showing her attitude. She was really puzzled as to what this guy was made off actually?

"I am not promoting myself and ya let us here music first" Sharon said

Naina who was standing there applauding the fights that had started between the two again was smiling the way these two were fighting like babies to save their ego crashing against each other. Finally realized that Swayam was back normal and he was ready to perform again. Naina went up to Sharon again;

"See I told you only you can bring him out of that pain and see what you did he is back normal now" Naina said

Confused Sharon replied "What did I do? Actually he made me normal and brought my focus back to dance"

"Oh really you two are impossible; anyways lets go in there before he loses himself again" Naina said and both she and Sharon ran towards the room.

Finally after lots of arguments and switching over the music disks, Sharon and Swayam actually agreed on music and they decided to go with that music by adding some extra beats required according to the dance form. Dance forms were roughly agreed between them so they started discussing that only.

Again their arguments started but finally they both concluded that street dancing will not give a good impression on Mr. Shekhawat so they decided to Mix ballet with Latin form Salsa and some hip-hop moves to round up things. Sharon looked very much delighted with the selection and so was Swayam.

Finally Sharon realized that the guy she chosen was really worth it because he actually came up with some innovative suggestions. Finally everything was decided so they had to plan steps and for that they both started showing each other the steps came to their mind and Naina was there with pen and paper to note down the moves that actually were approved by both of them.

They were finally into the practice but their ego's were still not satisfied and they really wanted to fight again and again so they kept arguing at each and every time interval they had. Sharon would criticize one move of Swayam and there Swayam was ready to criticize one move of Sharon instantly. It seemed like they both were having fun in criticizing each other and Naina was also enjoying their working style because she had seen many persons with understanding decide routine but here two persons who were actually criticizing each other were coming up with better and better steps after every rejection and Naina started realizing that if they go on like that they will create a master piece which no one has ever seen.

They were so tired after all the arguments and fighting that they didn't realize that they almost created the steps that were required and now they could start practicing and adding steps to the decided raw form. But these exercise had taken out so much from them that they were not able to create the required energy that was required for practice so finally they called it the day and sat on the floor to relax.

Naina gave them energy drinks and showed them the steps they have approved simultaneously. At that time they realized that they have actually came up with some unique steps during their ego clash and all the fighting.

And then Sharon packed her bag and decided to leave. Naina decided to gave her company till main door. They both started walking towards exit point and they both were looking satisfied with whatever they worked out today.

But suddenly Sharon realized something and asked Naina "What had actually happened to Swayam at that time and how he became normal suddenly?"

"Sweetheart I told you that you will have to wait till he himself says that so there is not point trying to over smart me and letting it out from me" Naina said

"No I am not being smart but I want to know because he was really looking worried" Sharon said

"Oh really you were really noticing him" Naina blinked at her saying that

"Ya actually I could see that he was crying during the song only" Sharon replied blushing

"Oh god you are blushing and you were noticing his tears also, are you sure you are not falling for him" Naina asked her smiling

"No way I have a boyfriend and why would I fall for this Hitler here, anyways it was just that three of us were there so we can notice anything anyone of us does" Sharon replied trying hold her blush

"Oh really then why didn't you realize that I was also crying during the song" Naina said

Sharon had no answer to that one actually, because she didn't notice Naina at that time. She was only watching Swayam.

"See you don't have reply to that so agree to me that you were only noticing to him" Naina said

"Fine yes I was noticing him, happy now" Sharon said blushing again

"Very much, and girl you are blushing on mention of a guy who you don't like" Naina said

"Who said I don't like Swayam?" Sharon replied

"Oh so you like Swayam?" Naina asked back

"No, yes, No, Yes, I mean I like him but not the way you said" Sharon replied but was not sure what she was speaking

"Look here you are not even replying with confidence, I didn't even say in which sense I want you to like him in first place" Naina replied smiling and blinking to Sharon

"You are really impossible Naina" Sharon replied smiling

"Correction I told you yesterday only, every impossible means I m possible okay" Naina said

"I know that I know I cannot beat you in this thing" Sharon said

"Oh very good you finally realized whom you are arguing with" Naina replied

"Yeah I finally realized whom I am arguing with" Sharon replied

"Good for you than" Naina said blinking

Finally they reached the door and Naina opened the door for Sharon and Sharon went outside, just when Sharon was about to get into the life Naina called her.

"Hey Sharon, I just wanted to say that think of this whom you observer much your boyfriend or Sam these days?" Naina said blinking

Naina closed the door after saying that too Sharon. Sharon went inside the life and was still puzzled about what Naina meant by that actually. The lift closed and Sharon got down at the ground floor to her car and left for her home. 

To be continued in next part...

Edited by pratik54000 - 9 years ago
zk456789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Me first to comment
awesome chapter as always
do update next chapter soon
thanks for the pm
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
after such a long time, bt finally you update it... what is bothering swayam to that extent... nd sharon, she has started falling for him... loved the convo of naina nd sharon... who is that 'him' swayam was reffering to? update soon thanks 4 d pm...
SanskritiS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update
Sharon n Naina getting along well
Swayam n guitar how much I want to see in show
I think his past is related to Rishi
Swaron ego clashing was very well described
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow :)
Awesome update :)
Really loved it :)
Naina is too good :)
Confused Sharon is always nice to read about :)
Update soon :)
Thanx for the PM :)
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
it was lil sad update...
want to knew abt swayam past
Sharon is falling for him I must say naina is a darling yar
love d bond between nanina n Sharon
hats off to sway am itne pain main bhi Sharon keep bare main socha
update soon...,
rosyrkohli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
first of all pratik i m happy tat you updated 
i m in love wit tis ff 

the chemistry b/w swayam n sharon is not only explosive but it has an emotional connection behind it 
n i must say the characters hav been 
handled in a very nyc manner 
coming to naina n sharon's bond it was very well penned 
i think swayam's emotional breakdown was more 
regarding his relationship wit his father 
i also liked how you sync tat song in between the chapter 
it was blissful plus it adds a very soothing feel 
to the emotion u wanted to show 
i really want to see how they gonna break 
thr barriers n fall for each othr 
all in all a very pleasing update 
ps i really like how you project 
a girl's character in ur story 
whtr it be sharon or naina both are
 strong n radiates a very cool n clam attitude
do update soon 😛 

Kshailja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update Dude...
Nd the song selection which Swayam was singing is also awesome...
They r like Tom & Jerry...Always fighting nd arguing...
Waiting fr next update...Update soon...nd PM me again...
prateek.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Such a blissful update after long age dude..i am glad that u are updating ur works..The update was just amazing in case of SwaRon n their funny but mad adventures during rehearsals..Though ur characterisation is always epic but i felt really amazed to read naina's character..she is perfect here..the way she delivered her dialogue delivery,i mean to say u did a great job to made her character between a duo of swaron..sharon n naina's bond was beautifully conveyed..after that i like ur way to add song lyrics n to describe swayam's emotions in such an awful manner..I am pretty much sure that the reason behind swayam tears is only his father n his relation with him,but still i am in curious state..The last dialogue delivery of naina was enough to hit sharon's brain..I am just looking forward dude to read swaron as i think they are emotionally attached..so i am just waiting for the update..

Thanx for the pm

Prateek Edited by prateek.007 - 9 years ago