Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskan_SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Umm u don't have any idea how much i waited for the update, Anyways, Glad u updated.

It was an amazing chapter as always. Eager to know whoz that HE???? Sharon felt jealous of Swayam and Naina :P . Glad Naina told her that shez his sister :P.

SwaRon on the way now. Update soon.

piyu_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
read all 3 parts in 1 go
amazing story.. i loved the story completely😊
i liked that sharon was nice to swayam at their first meeting and even found him attractive
swayam is dancer, writer nd also composes lyrics.. super talented
Loved the bonding b/w Swayam n Vivan
m sure dat swayam is only sam d son of great rishi shekawat..N he does not want to reveal his status. . 
Sharon ka bf hai😲  i hope Swayam soon replace him😆
loved the bro-sis bond
nd finally swayam agreed to dance wit sharon
and whos dat person swayam and naina r talking abt
d small convo between sharon and naina ws nice
just loved evry bit of it
do continue soon and i want pm next time
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome SS :)
Loved it :)
Update soon :)
PM me :)
zk456789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Pratik when will you update this ss
pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey thank you so much people for applauding the updates on this story. I know i have been super lazy with updates but as i always say i am not a writer so i need more time then all the creative genius persons here and plus i have exams so i am in to that much, this update in between is special for Zainab (zk456789) who has always been there to read whatever i write and she still waits for me to update so this one is specially for her. Enjoy the update and next update will be after 9th June as i am busy with exams till then...

Part 4 Act set up and first rehearsal

So after finally convincing Swayam of course with major help from Naina; Sharon was finally able to sleep well that night because she knew that the possible solution to her problem had finally reached her after so many attempts, but little did she know that what was to follow her was a reality where she will be required to justify her creativity in dance because there was a guy who probably know as much as Sharon knows about dancing.

She got up very early so that she could reach at Swayam's home on time and she did get ready in time; but as we say some things are beyond one's control and that exactly what we can say about the case of Sharon because suddenly out of nowhere  Sid appeared there and wanted Sharon to come with him for a breakfast date.

And you know denying your boyfriend/girlfriend is the toughest task in the world because you know that will come up against you sooner or later but she had to deny him because she knew what cost she will have to pay if she got late today, and she was not ready to lose a partner like Swayam.

"Hey Sid maybe we could just go out some other day because I am really getting late today as I have to start rehearsals with my new partner today" Sharon said

"You found new partner and you didn't tell me?" Sid said

"Well Sid actually he doesn't want anybody to know that he is my partner or he can dance, so he will dance with me but with his face covered and I have promised him that I will not let anybody know his name also so I am sorry I am bound by my promise here" Sharon said

"Hey come on Shar I am your boyfriend, I am everything to you and you cannot just hide anything from me" Sid said

"Ya you are special to me Sid but I need that guy to dance with me; understand me this is very important for me and I don't want any trouble in that" Sharon said

"Ok, is this guy hot and handsome or something?" Sid asked

"Not again Sid, you are kidding me right? This is not the time to get possessive again" Sharon said

"You are my girl friend and I am just worried for you; a wrong guy can do anything wrong to you" Sid said

"Sid that guy is safer than anybody in this world; and besides we will have his sister with us in rehearsals so chill there won't be anything wrong and you should learn to trust me as I also can identify person good and bad to me" Sharon said

"But Shar my love you need to understand..." Sid was about to say something when Sharon cut him in between and told him that " Sid we can fight later on because I am really getting late today and you don't know this guy doesn't like late comers so he can back out from dance because he wants a reason to back out from this" Sharon said and ran for her life.

Sharon reached his place right on time and rings the door bell. Just then Naina opened the door. Damm she could make anyone go weak on his knees because she was wearing a denim short and sleeveless T-shirt which was dangerously deep and giving peak to everything what a pervert wants to look at. But she could manage to show off as she had such body which could melt anybody in the universe.

Sharon just was starring at her and just worrying about the fact that how she can look perfect all the time; even at this much early. Gosh what does she do to be in such shape?

"Hey Sharon babes where are you lost" Naina said

"Nothing I was just thinking about deciding a routine" Sharon replied coming back to senses.

"Oh you can decide that inside with Swayam and besides I am also there to help you" Naina said smiling mischievously

"I fail to understand why you smile so much when you see me" Sharon asked

"Well babes it will take time for you to understand the reason for what and why I act sometimes, so just relax" Naina said blinking at her

This was not routine that somebody had answer to all her questions and besides that it was very rare that somebody smitten her. Naina had that kind of persona which can make people wonder why they are not like her, so the Naina charm had started its effect on Sharon also just like it made on others.

"Again lost, now save your thoughts for a while because I am sure my baby bro is gone give you hard time in setting a routine. So stop thinking and come in so that I can close the door you know, actually that guy in the opposite flat has been starring at us like we are some delicious pizza delivered at his service" Naina said again it  smitten Sharon.

While going inside Sharon knew that she will have hard times in dealing with this girl because she has some strange answers to all the wired questions in this world. Just when Sharon entered the door and Naina was about to close the door she looked outside towards that starring boy and said "Dude you will like to add sauce and other spices before you eat me and you are gone eat me neat"

And now that thing gave Sharon a big shock because she never expected that somebody can taunt like that. Sharon herself was so pretty those boys at college used to stare her but her way to respond them was most probably a slap or an angry glare at him. But as I said Naina was a step ahead she was very cool and she knew how to handle such chapters.

Finally Naina and Sharon reached the rehearsal hall of Swayam. Sharon was practically shocked to see such an amazing rehearsal hall, that hall had everything from a costly sound system to recording equipments to musical instruments and Mirrors in the front wall to rehearse the dance routine. Such rehearsal hall was novelty because nobody would afford such costly instruments for personal use only. So this was final that this Swayam guy was super rich and there was something wrong with his brains because he never showed that in college otherwise girls would be drooling at him.

Suddenly in between thought girl getting attracted towards Swayam gave Sharon just a little feeling of being jealous, she herself had no idea why she felt like that whenever she saw him with a girl or imagine him with some other girl.

"That's because sometimes we don't even know what that person means to us so we cannot recognize what we feel and why we feel that" Naina spoke from behind

"How the hell you know what is going on in my mind" Sharon asked puzzled totally

"Babes I am also a girl remember, so I can understand something and besides that your face pretty much gives indication about your thoughts" Naina said

"You know what you are really making me lose confidence of myself because you are giving me shock after- shock" Sharon said

"Well babes get used to that and you know I am like this is the major reason why Swayam is dancing with you today" Naina said

"How exactly you are the reason why Swayam is dancing with me" Sharon said

"Well you forgot again darling that I was the one who forced Swayam to go to disc and dance and then I made him go for that challenge so that you can know how good dancer he is so you owe me a treat you know" Naina said blinking at Sharon

"Gosh you are impossible" Sharon said

"Correction I am unpredictable and impossible" Naina said laughing

"Ok now stop your girl talks please so that we can focus on work we have on our hands" Swayam said coming in the hall.

Swayam was wearing white shorts and a white T-shirt, he was looking irresistibly hot, mere sight of Swayam gave Sharon cold feet. But she gained her composure back quickly but that thing didn't went unnoticed by Naina and again she smiled proudly because her judgments were proving correct as Sharon was actually getting attracted towards Swayam.  

"Ya-ya our babe talks will go on after rehearsals also don't worry and learn to bare with it ok you monster" Naina said

"Ya tell me as if I don't know she is your new victim for your dirty fantasies" Swayam said and blinked at Naina

"You-You monster what do you mean by that? Did I sexually exploit any girl? I am normal girl who can exploit only boys for your knowledge" Naina said hitting Swayam

"Yes I mean that monster, remember Michelle your first victim and when did I say you cannot exploit boys you can bisexual you know" Swayam said hitting Naina and ran after saying that to save his life.

"You monster, Dracula, Vampire now god save you today and you know where I am gone attack you now" Naina said

"No you monster, don't you dare to touch my hair. I am warning you now only otherwise I am gone return the favor in most unique way and you know last time when I returned you favor you had to cut your hairs" Swayam said

"Monster you are not going to stick that yuck gum again in my hairs it has taken me 2 years to grow them back to this long" Naina said

Sharon here was amused to see Swayam like that because whenever she has seen him either he is not speaking or just replying what you ask. This was the first time she was seeing him smiling and playing around friendly with somebody. His smile did make a good impact on Sharon's heartbeat because she just could not take her eyes off from him.

"Ok now monster we can do that later when she is done with rehearsals so let's just get to the business now" Swayam said

"Ya right let's hit the floor" Naina said

Naina and Swayam went to Sharon and Sat along with her on the floor. Swayam was sitting exactly opposite Sharon and Naina was across them.

"So Sharon tell me what do you want to perform what do you have in mind" Swayam asked

"Well I don't know but I am just thinking to do a mix of Latin and Street dancing" Sharon said

Swayam began laughing at the mention of Street dancing and said "You will dance the street style, it's freaking serious and it is about your career"

"Ya so what Latin and street can be a good mix if get the rhythm right" Sharon said

"You need time to learn street because street is very difficult and will require so much flexibility in you" Swayam said

"I have the flexibility and I can dance the street style you know" Sharon said

"Ok then show me your moves" Swayam said

Sharon was just taken a back on that because she never expected somebody to doubt her dancing skills.

"Hey what makes you think that you will order and I will dance, and why should I believe that you know street style well enough" Sharon said

"You should believe because I can dance" Swayam said

"Then you should also believe me because surprisingly even I can dance as well" Sharon said

"Don't you dare mess with me" Swayam said

"You messed with me correction" Sharon said

Naina sitting there had enough of this cat fight between them, so she came up with a solution that was apt to the situation.

"Do one thing I will play the track and you both will and dance I will judge if you both know street dancing or not" Naina said and without saying or listening to them further she played the track and both them started dancing to live up to their pride.

The dance battle was going on like there was some kind of life and death matter is going on and nobody was ready to give up and both of them danced like maniacs, Naina was amused now to see them complement each other so well. This battle actually did a great start to their rehearsals because half of the battle was depended on how they complement each other which they did absolutely well.

"Ok now I am tired seeing you both like this because I cannot decide who is the winner as you both dance well" Naina said

Finally relief came to them because their pride was saved. But this was the beginning of what is going to be heated rehearsals afterwards because none of them is ready to give up a single beat. Both them went back and sat on their places and drank water.

"By the way the track was really amazing, which song was that?" Sharon asked

"That wasn't a published song babes, it was a dummy peace of working of Swayam" Naina replied

Now this came as shock to Sharon because she didn't have any idea that Swayam will be so good with music and dancing both at the same time.

And Naina knew what was amusing Sharon so much... she was cooking up something inside her brains but it was hard to imagine as to what she was up to exactly.

"Sharon babes how come someone so pretty as you be single" Naina said

Sharon was drinking water at the time when Naina asked her that question, and water came out from Sharon's mouth which fell straight on Swayam's face, and you have to think Swayam's anger knew no bound but before Swayam could say anything, Sharon broke the bomb

"Who told you I am single?" Sharon said

Swayam got shocked as to know that Sharon was serious about the guy she made Swayam meet, she was actually dating somebody. Swayam was shocked because hardly anybody in college had idea that Sharon was seriously committed to somebody.

"Oh you have a boyfriend then?" Naina asked smiling the way Swayam made shocked expressions on his face and for the first time Naina observed something changing on Swayam's face.

"Yes I have a boyfriend and he happens to be a football player of his college" Sharon announced that proudly

"Oh really I do like football players because they are tall and they have very hot physic you know, but where is he then? I assume all the boyfriends run around their girlfriends like dogs and it's strange that we haven't seen your dog yet" Naina said smiling and blinking to Sharon

Sharon was also laughing with Naina on that one and what she replied amused Naina for the first time "Actually he was going crazy so I have tied him up with a wall" said Sharon and high fived Naina.

Swayam was going crazy because these girls were treating a boyfriend as some kind of puppet.

"Okay I am getting hungry now let's catch some snacks and then think about what track we need and how to begin stuff" Naina said and Sharon agreed with her as both of them went to kitchen to have food leaving behind a puzzled Swayam who had no idea what they were talking about and what did they mean.

To be continued in next part...

Edited by pratik54000 - 9 years ago
rosyrkohli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
will comment altogether with chapter 5 Edited by rosyrkohli - 9 years ago
zk456789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
thanks for the pm
do update soon
sharon ka break up is ss me nai hua?
I just got confused please mera confusion clear do mr pratik
swaron1107 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update.  Really good to see the real Swayam.  Mutual feelings being developed is a good sign. Eagerly waiting for next part.
apy_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
real good job done with this update...
naina and swayam fighting like cat and dogs was like soo cute...
happy for swaron as the mutual feelings developing 
and naina ohh gaawwwdd she is just bang on...superb
cant wait to read more...pls uodate soon😊
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It's been ages since you last updated. Finally you did.
Loved the update. I so wish ki thoda aur lamba hota. ;)
Please update soon.
Thanks for the PM.