Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
wow you are back with the such a nice story
amazing update
plz update your other work
pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hi guys i am back with Part 2. I am sorry if i kept you all waiting for update. I was writing update for my other work so i got late. I hope you all understand. I will try to be active with both my works, just keep supporting and keep those comments coming in because that helps me to know whether story is reaching to you all as i intended.

Part 2-The Night Out

Swayam assured Vivan that he will talk to Sharon. But he himself had no idea what he will tell her and how he will convince her that Vivan was not doing anything on purpose and it was just a co-incidence that Vivan had faced an accident.

Whatever Swayam thinks but he cannot predict what Sharon's reaction will be when she hears that she again out of a partner. You know the back story of everything is that actually Sharon was dumped by his fellow lead last minute because her fellow lead and her boyfriend had some differences.

Swayam prayed to God all the way that he keeps Sharon in good mood today. Swayam reached college parked his bike. Swayam prayed to God for last time before entering into college building.

Swayam asked for Sharon and found that she is in the Rehearsal Hall preparing for rehearsals which I am afraid are not going to take place today.

"Holy Lord please help me get over this situation quickly I don't want to get pissed in between Sharon and her situation" Swayam prayed to God.

Swayam reached the Rehearsal Hall and he could hear Sharon shouting at people for arrangements. She was sounding very excited that finally her rehearsals were going to commence.

Swayam entered the hall and saw her all ready and waiting for Vivan. He went up to her and called her by name.

"Hi Sharon, I need to tell you something about Vivan" Swayam said

"Who are you firstly and what do you want to say about my partner?" Sharon asked

Swayam thought to himself that What she doesn't remember me. How can this happen we just met a day ago when Vivan introduced me to her and now she asking me who I am. I guess she is so famous that she might be meeting so many like me so she forgot me.

On the other hand Sharon thought why she should recognize him instantly because it would mean that the diva is aware of a person whom anybody barely noticed in the college.

"Well I am Swayam, I and Vivan are friends. The thing I wanted to tell you is that Vivan has had a major accident this morning on bike and he has hurt his ankle very badly. Doctor's have asked him to take rest for whole month without moving out from hospital and hence he won't be able to join you for the event" Swayam said everything in one breath and felt relieved after saying that because he was sure if he broke that news in parts she will surely snatch him in anger.

"What the hell? Why me every time? From where will I find a new partner now?" Sharon said throwing the bottle of water she had in hand.

"What happened babes you sound very angry" said an unknown guy from behind

"Ya Sid my partner met an accident in morning and now he won't be able to join me" Sharon said

Swayam never saw Sid before this. He was very puzzled to know who Sid was so he stayed instead of leaving.

"Who go you the news then?" Sid said

"This guy his friend just told me, by d way what's your name Swayam meet him Sid, he is my boyfriend he came here to meet my partner and your friend" Sharon said

Swayam didn't know what to reply. It came as shock to him that Sharon dated somebody else. Once where his friend was seeing dreams of being with Sharon here Sharon dated some other guy.

"Ok. I think I should get going now. I just came drop Vivan's message for you" Swayam said

Swayam started walking on his way when he heard Sharon saying that what she can do next to find a right partner and Sid was trying to assure her that she will find one partner soon.

It looked as if Sharon had lost all hopes of performing in the event. She was very upset with her own luck with played hide and seeks with her every now and then.

Sharon's best friend Simmi knew that Sharon was not in good mood and she needed to cheer her up. She was busy planning for it all the day.

Rest of the time in campus went without any new problems. Swayam did his music note rehearsals and wrote some new notes and tried to fit lines on them.

Sharon on the other hand was lost in her own because her dream of doing well in the fund raiser and getting a chance to assist Rishi was going away from her.

She didn't participate in any activity for the whole day and she stayed still in the girl's locker room for the whole day.

Simmi came up to Sharon finally.

"Hey babe I know you had terrible time dealing with the situation today" Simmi said

"Don't ask babe I don't know why every hurdle has to come in my way first Sid fought with Varun and now Vivan got injured. I don't know if I will ever find a good partner to dance with" Sharon replied

"Why don't you ask Sid to help you because he is the one who created the mess" Simmi said

"Simmi I love Sid and what he did was for my better sake so don't make him culprit" Sharon said protecting Sid

"Then what , ok leave that lets go to disc and chill out may be you will feel better that way" Simmi said

"No I am not feeling like going to disc today. You carry on with Neal we can go some other day" Sharon said

"But I have already planned it with you in mind and besides Neal is going for boys night out so you only will have to join me because I have already paid them for food and beverages arrangement" Simmi said

"You are such a jerk Simmi. You surely know how to get things done from me. If some else would have been in your place Na then I would have surely shown him/her that what it can cost to manipulate me" Sharon said

"I know I am a brat. Happy, now be ready at 9. I will pick you up" Simmi said

On the other hand day was not bad for Swayam as it was for Sharon. He managed to finish all his work so he was relieved. He reached home at his usual time.

But day was not over for him because a big surprise was waiting for him in the house. Swayam entered the house and found somebody waiting for him. Usually Swayam lived alone there because his family resided at the big mention in the city and he liked be alone so he had suited himself in small flat at apartment.

"Who is it?" Swayam said not able to see the person as the room was dark

"It's me monster" A girl replied

"Don't tell me you are in India" Swayam said

"Yes I am in India can't you see properly" girl replied

"OMG that's big surprise Naina" Swayam said

"Oh nice that you surprised, I thought my cousin brother never cares to ask for his sister so I should drop in by myself to see you" Naina said

"Oh you monster you never told me that you were coming to India did you" Swayam replied

"Did you keep in touch with me for last 3 months monster?" Naina asked

"No" Swayam replied

"Then how can you say I failed to inform you" Naina said

"Ok fine now that you are here say what you will have in dinner" Swayam asked

"Are you crazy you want me to have dinner at home" Naina said

"Then where do you want to have?" Swayam said

"At our place remember" Naina told him

"You are kidding me right we are not going there tonight" Swayam said

"We are going there tonight" Naina replied

"No monster you know I don't feel go there" Swayam said

"Won't you come for me even" Naina asked

"Ok now don't start that trick of yours I am going to change and then we shall go" Swayam said

"Ok great. Get ready soon and I shall change and get ready too" Naina said

"You are pretty much ok monster, I mean you look perfect" Swayam said

"Are you out of your mind or what? I will go in disc with such long dress no way" Naina said

"Whatever get ready soon I don't like to wait" Swayam said

And then both of them went to get ready. Naina was Swayam's cousin. She was daughter of Swayam's uncle. Naina was studying in London for management and was best friend of Swayam.

Naina was one few persons who managed to understand Swayam. Whenever she used to be in town Swayam would behave differently. Only Naina could make Swayam behave like a cool dude otherwise in normal days Swayam would hardly talk to anybody he doesn't know.

(I grossing over the part of how Swayam and Naina looked or Sharon and Simmi looked as I thought it will just make the part unnecessarily long and boring)

They got ready and reached the Disc. Swayam and Naina reached their desired tables that Naina had booked for them.

The fun had started. And Naina started growling also. She wanted to join the floor but Swayam wanted to see people dancing. But much to his dislike Naina went on the floor and started dancing. She moving perfectly and she looked hot.

For the moment she arrived on the floor, everybody froze just to see her. She was way too hot to handle. Sharon was also there in the list of Froze persons because she just could not believe there was somebody else also who carried that diva attitude to the perfection.

But as they say bee always around honey, boys started rolling around Naina and started to woo her which was not like by Naina. She got annoyed with that and wanted to leave from there but the boys were not allowing her to leave because she danced so well.

Swayam noticed that and went on the floor and came to rescue Naina. There was a heated argument between boys and Swayam which diverted everybody's attention to them and for the first time unwontedly Swayam was forced to be in spot light.

"Hey you jerk buzz of from here. This place is for dancing and not for drooling and heroism for losers likes you" a guy told Swayam

"Oh really I thought I could break your bones only and girls would love me doing that won't they" Swayam said

"Oh ya you think you can beat us" Guy replied

"I am sure I can" Swayam replied

"Oh really leave fight aside if you think you can beat us then beat us in dancing let's how you can groove, after all you are here to dance with this pretty girl" Guy challenged Swayam

Swayam was little hesitant now...

"What are you waiting for monster go ahead I am know it will take just a minute to you for beating them in dance" Naina told Swayam

"I know but you know Na I don't want anybody to know about my dancing, I only do that for me" Swayam said

"I know that but there is nobody that knows you here and won't you do that bit for your sister?" Naina asked swayam

"Ok fine but make sure this doesn't reach anybody" Swayam said

"Don't worry it won't reach to anybody" Naina said

Swayam got confidence now and he was more confident now. He came forward and accepted the challenge.

The stage was set and everybody made way for them steal the lime light and prove who dance better.

It was the gang who danced first and they dance breathtakingly well. Everybody was astonished to see them dancing. What co-ordination and what moves they rocked the floor.

In the mean while to the much dislike of Swayam, somebody was there and noticed everything. Yes Sharon observed Swayam and she recognized him very well.

But only thing that bothered Sharon was that what was Swayam doing there with such a hot girl? Because he barely liked to be noticed, hardly anybody knew him in college and here he was in totally different get up from what Sharon had seen him so far.

Sharon liked this Swayam but somewhere she didn't like the fact that Swayam was with such a hot girl. She thought Swayam had a girl friend and he was doing all this for her.

Sharon herself couldn't understand why she was getting unsecured at that because Swayam was neither her boyfriend nor anything to her then why anything related to him bothered her.

Mean while it was now Swayam's turn to dance. Nobody expected him to match the level they just saw. But there was one person who knew Swayam had the skills to beat them.

Sharon was also interested because she somewhere thought if Swayam can pull this off then it can be good for her because then she won't have the need to conduct the auditions and choose partner.

Meanwhile Swayam got into the position and song was placed. Now it took everybody by surprise to see Swayam dance the New Your street style which was considered very rough and tough to dance. It mostly included daredevil stunts which Swayam pulled of really well.

But what took Sharon's interest more there was the Latin portion Swayam did by including Naina in the dance. He totally sizzled the floor. And Swayam managed to surprise everyone there because he did actually beat the gang without giving them a chance to perform again because they didn't have any answer to those moves.

The gang accepted the defeat and was walking off from there when Swayam stopped them.

"Hey you, anything left to prove or you want to fight out still" Swayam said

"No, its fine we are sorry for our behavior" Guy told Swayam

Gang left the floor and it was restored to dance floor again. Everybody started dancing again.

Swayam took Naina aside and warned her again not to tell anybody that he danced. But he hardly had any idea that somebody had already seen him dancing.

Sharon was so excited to see Swayam dance like that. She actually managed to record video of Swayam to prove that he was a magnificent dancer.

But question still remains the same will Swayam ever agree to partner Sharon in Fund raiser? What is the reason why Swayam chose to hide from everybody that he could dance? There were so many puzzles but the biggest puzzle was that if Swayam partnered Swayam will those unknown feeling over power Swayam and Sharon? Will Sharon ever accept the fact that she is getting affected by a random guy who she barely knows?

HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Res
Unres
So Me First 😎 .
First of all Good to see u back u back pratik.:)
I really loved the storyline of this ss.
Coming to the update.
Ahh Poor vivan his dream Crashed :P
I m sure that swayam is Rishi's son n He is hiding his identity.Typical Swayam πŸ˜† .
Oops poor sharon.But I m happy,now she will convince swayam To be her partner n its gonna be fun.:D.
Waiting for next part.
Update ASAPEdited by HPHolic-3 - 10 years ago
-TanHaVruShan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
un res. .
First of all thank u for giving a nice big update. .
Pls continue to give us updates like dis only. .

It was Epic yaar. .
Completely loved it. .
Firstly i loved dis concept it was really very Gud. .
Ur way of writing n presenting things is awesome. .
U don't simply exaggerate things n present them in simple manner. .
Simplicity is Wat i like about ur works. .
Dis one was very very well written. .
Finally sharon came to know about his dancing talent n she recorded video also. .
Dis is trouble for swayam as he does not want anyone to know about it. .
Brilliantly written. .
Dis update has made me sure dat swayam is only sam d son of great rishi shekawat. .
N he does not want to reveal his status. .
Now lets see how story unfolds. .
Am sure he ll be sharon.s partner woh convince kar legi. .
Eagerly waiting for next part. .
Edited by Shilpa_SwaRon - 10 years ago
-Jum-RulzZ- thumbnail
unRES!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Ok! NOW  DAT WAS EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Its been Long since i read Any Swaron SS!! :D 
I LOVED every bits of it! :D 
the whole scenario, of How swayam saw sharon... and sharon getting affected !!
woohoo! 
Nobody can touch the Majnu bhai! especially when its Dance! :D 
i could actually imagine how jealous Sharon got when swayam was wid his Monster! :D 
its like rihaana and eminem's song "Monster" !! :P :P 
Omg! i cannot wait for the third part !
i was actually lafin at the scene when vivan's fortune became Unfortunate! :P :P 
hahaha.. too much excitement to get in with sharon! :P 
Lol and lost an ankle! :P 
Haha.. Now i cannot wait for their chemistry equation to be set! :D πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -Jum-RulzZ- - 10 years ago
SanskritiS thumbnail
Res
edited

Awesome update πŸ˜Š
Sharon has a bf😲
Swayam danced n Sharon noticed him n jealousπŸ˜†
Waiting how will Sharon convince Swayam to be her dance partner
Edited by SanskritiS - 10 years ago
Muskan_SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wohoo!!! i didn't know Pratik that you are such an amazing writer
i really loved this part
from the starting to the end i just couldn't stop myself from making different expressions πŸ˜†
Firstly swayam told sharon about Vivan in just one breath.
Then the twist that Sharon has a boyfriend named Sid
Naina's entry, i was like that swayam too have a gf πŸ˜• but later i read that shez his cousin sis πŸ˜†
I thoroughly enjoyed reading the dancing part
the way swayam defeat the other gang and sharon went awestruck πŸ‘ 
waiting to read the next chapter πŸ˜›
thanks for the PM buddy!!!!!

P.S. I will unres on chapter 1 soon πŸ˜›
-vaishnavimural thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome episode..
d episode started wit swayam gaining courage to tel sharon abt d bad news.. sharon s having a BF.. simmi taking sharon to pub.. nice
naina character was cute.. loved d convo between d sibblings..
naina n swayam r aLSO going to same pub.. nice..
sharon stunned to c naina dance to her level..
naina in trouble n swayam comes to rescue making sharon think whether she s swayam's GF n also thinking y she s getting these questions..
loved d way u showed swayam beat those guys with street dance style n win d bet.. sharon impressed with swayam's dance n thinking how to ask him to b her dance partner n also thinking whether he ll accept it r not..
waiting for next chapter...
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow!
update πŸ˜ƒ
amazing bhai.. superb update
loved the way the chapter started !!
swayam talking to sharon.

the whole update was well written and thought
vivian's scene was hilarious.. i was laughing through out that scene

and by the end of the update i can;t wait for part 3

please update soon and do PM me πŸ˜³
thanks a lot for the PM
Edited by -spongy- - 10 years ago
Winter_Falls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
pratik it was simply amazing...
i just loved d update completely...
bechara Swayam...how much he was scared to inform Sharon about Vivian...
and Sharon ka bf hai... πŸ˜² i hope Swayam soon replace him... πŸ˜†
gud too knw dat Sharon was jealous... πŸ˜†
and  it ended with Swayam dance... πŸ˜ƒ
just loved evry bit of it...
waiting eagerly for next part now...update soon... πŸ˜Š