Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prateek.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Pratik,

First of all welcome back dude in writing once again..I am glad to know that u are back with such a new story..So big welcum.πŸ˜†.As i always like ur write ups..So this one is also amazing..Now moving on..I just loved the concept and story built..Swayam as a nobody with hidden secrets and sharon as a diva as usual..Both passionate about their dance..Whole concept is literally amazing n interesting..Characters as usual soul of the story..Which is SwaRon..Specially i loved the character of swayam..Hidden talented guy..All i can say..Amazing start..Keep going..

Now part 1 read was amazing start for me..Loved ur presentation of scenes like always..Sharon and swayam's entry with new character vivan as swayam best friend..Poor guy lost the chance to get dance with sharon..All is becoz of destiny...All the trail of scenes..written very well..I like nice sharon with swayam..Their first meet was nice..Both are wondering about each other..Its like begining of their story here..But i think ki sam is only swayam..But anyways moving on part 2..I like the whole scenario of night out..With such a new entry and surprises..naina entry as a swayam cousin,sid as a sharon boyfriend..Sharon came to know about swayam dancing talent..I just love the affected sharon here..She was bit jealous to see swayam with such a hot girl..Then Swayam defeat the other guys with his dancing..Which makes sharon awestruck..So now only i think that swayam is in trouble now..as he dont want to showcase his talent publically..But now sharon know his dancing..So it will be interesting track ahead..

Anyways i am waiting for next chapter..Do update as ur comfort..

Thanx for PM

Prateek
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for pm me first of all Pratik.
i totaly loved the concept. It was very well written. Specialy swayam's character. This is what Swayam is. I am pretty much sure swayam is Sam only. Waiting to see how much time he takes to come infront of sharon with his real identity.

on the other hand sharon was getting affected by him at very first meet..wohoo that is the effect swayam has always. Naina's presence added fuel in it not bad.

Waiting to see swaron being dancing partner soon. Awesome update..plzz cont ASAP. :)
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that was a sizzler dance performance by both swayan and naina... brilliant...
the chapter was mind blowing... do continue soon and pm me
-Chaitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
just read it all in one go...
it is amazingly written...
though their charactes r much similar to the show...i like the fact that the concept and story line is different...
waiting for next update
do pm me😊
Gargi.swaron thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Plzz jaldi update kariye naa prateek bhai...kitna tadpaoge??plzz update soonπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
kapoormenka thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow really brilliant SS and you were saying you don't know how to write loved it now can't wait for next part
zk456789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please update
It's been so long
Please update soon
pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys thank you very much for the support and love you all gave to this story. I am really thank full to all of you because you all have waited very much to read next update on this story so now i am adding new update to this story today... enjoy the update and please feed me with your valuable comments on it. Thank you very much for all nice words you said on part-2 of this story that really made me so happy to know that you all had fun read...

Part 3 The Dancing Proposal

Sharon was very elated with the events occurred last night because she finally had an idea that there was someone who could dance like what she expected from her partner. Now the thing that was confusing Sharon the most was "Why was he hiding the fact that he can dance and joined the music section where he could easily be the best dancer around"

But she didn't have idea what could be behind it. But she had to find a way to convince Swayam to join her in dance event. Now she thought about it whole night but still she couldn't come to conclusion on how to trace this guy around because he was practically invisible in college. Hardly anybody would have noticed him around in college and that's how he was different from other because Sharon being the popular figure in college didn't have any idea that somebody like him studied with her.

Then finally she remembered Vivan who had introduced her to Swayam as his friend and now she knew that there was only Vivan who can tell her where to find Swayam, so she decided to meet Vivan the first thing in the morning. Finally she could catch a sleep because there was some solution coming to her problems.

She got up early in the morning and got ready to leave but then she looked at the time and realized that visiting hours in the hospital would start late so she sat back. But wait then first she had to know which hospital he was in and which ward he would be in so she decided that it's not the time to sit and relax, rather it's time to move and make things working. She reached college and started looking for help among guys by asking them if anybody know Vivan and finally she managed to take out the details about Vivan and his hospital so she left the college to visit Vivan.

She stopped on the way to a shop and bought some flowers for Varun and a get well soon card to wish him speedy recovery. After all she thought it shouldn't look like she was being selfish and the only reason to come to hospital was to inquire about some guy who was his friend and danced amazingly well.

She reached hospital and inquired Vivan's room no. she went to his room met his parents and told them that they were college mates and they were to dance together but unfortunately he got injured and now she is here to ask how he is feeling. She wanted to rush to Vivan ask about the business but no she knew she had to held some patience, after all it was her dream to work with Rishi Shekhawat and only hope left for her was Swayam if he danced with her then she had chance to show all her skills with dancing and choreography.

She entered his room and he was just surprised to see Sharon there in his hospital room. He never expected Sharon would visit him to inquire about his health. But it was quite surprising to see Sharon there. Sharon reached up to him and gave him and flowers and greeting card she brought for him and wish him speedy recovery and set beside the chair that was kept near his bed.

"Thanks for coming here" Vivan said

"It's ok mention not, actually I was planning to see you yesterday only but was stuck in college so couldn't come" Sharon said

"Oh that's really so nice of you. I am sorry I cannot participate with you now because of my stupid injury" Vivan said

"Well we cannot do anything about injury so don't worry about that ya I am basically here to talk to you about my partner also, do you think there can be a replacement available at short notice" Sharon asked

"Well there are plenty of dancers available but I think to find one who can match up with you is difficult task and besides I am not even college otherwise we could have checked some from Dance section" Vivan said

"Well actually I saw a guy who can help me but I don't know which section he is in" Sharon said

"Ok who is he? I will ask Swayam to find him and get him to you" Vivan said

"Umm... well I am talking about Swayam himself" Sharon said

Flowers fell down from Vivan's hands and he was starring at Sharon didn't know what to reply her now. Sharon was curiously waiting for his reply. Finally Vivan got his composure back and turned to Sharon.

"Swayam as in my friend Swayam" Vivan asked

"Yes the same guy that was with you when I selected you" Sharon replied

Vivan coughed a bit and then said " he is in music section and he doesn't dance then how can he match you" Vivan knew he was lying but Swayam had taken promise that he will never say anybody anything about his dance.

"Don't lie to me Vivan he can dance I have seen him dance" Sharon said

"Where did you see him dance? He never dances in college" Vivan asked

"That means he can dance and ya I saw him at disco other night with a hot girl dancing in a challenge" Sharon said

"Oh that means Naina is in town now" Vivan could speak that only

"Who is Naina now?" Sharon asked

"The girl you saw with him because she is the only girl that can take out Swayam to disco" Vivan said

"Only girl means" Sharon asked

"Ok cool now that you know he can dance there one more thing you should know that he will never dance in college or in front of familiar crowd and never expect to get him agree on this thing" Vivan said

"Oh but why he doesn't want to dance? His parents are blocking him" Sharon asked

"No it's not like that his parents are abroad and he only lives here and his dad has no idea if he can dance or not, I don't know why but he refrains from dancing" Vivan said

"But there should be a reason" Sharon asked

"I don't know the reason" Vivan said

"Ok tell me where I can find him because I want to talk to him first" Sharon said

"No I cannot tell you where he will be now because he will kill me if he knows I sent somebody to him for dance" Vivan said

"Ok I promise nobody will know that you told me where I can find him" Sharon said

"You promise me you will never bring my name in front and you will talk to him as if you found him" Vivan said

"Ok I promise" Sharon said

Then Vivan told her where she can meet Swayam and she left the hospital to meet Swayam. She drove as fast as she could and reached college and reached the spot where she could find Swayam. But Swayam being Mr. Invisible he is had already left from there. Now what to do Sharon was also confused now how to find where he can be.

Sharon thought for a while and then something struck her mind and she messaged her brother to find out the address of a student from music section. And it was a simple thing for her brother because he was in the general student body so he could find anyone. Well although it was easy for him find someone it took him good time about Swayam because most of the person in music section were also not in touch with him or knew him.

Finally after so much hard work Sharon's brother managed pull out address of Swayam and sent it Sharon. On the other Sharon wasted no time in going to the address as soon as she got the address. She reached the building Swayam stayed in and it looked very classy so she could make out Swayam is not some poor guy or geek.

She reached his flat and rang the bell. Finally the door opened and it was Swayam himself who opened the door and he was surprised or rather shocked to see Sharon standing at his door step.

"Yes" Swayam said

"Can I come in? I need to talk to you" Sharon said

Swayam was amazed to find out that she wanted to talk to him and how did she found out his address if Vivan gave her then he was dead. Swayam greeted her inside and made her sit. And then Naina came from inside and greeted Sharon. Sharon was not particularly happy to see Naina there and she felt jealous of Naina without any reason. But then she realized that she was there to talk about business.

"Ok so how did you find my address? Nobody knows my address in college" Swayam said

"Yes I know nobody knows your address that's why I had to trick administration department in college to take your address" Sharon said

"Oh wow so what makes you search for me suddenly" Swayam asked curiously

"Well I will come straight to point, I have seen you dance in the disco yesterday and I know you can dance very well so I am here to offer you..." Sharon was saying when Swayam cut her in between

"Look you saw me that unfortunate for me but I don't dance" Swayam said

"But Why? You know how important it is for me. After so many auditions I found Vivan and he is also injured now, and you know you are the only hope left after what I saw last night" Sharon said

"Look I know it would be a major thing for you but trust me I don't dance in fest or familiar surroundings" Swayam said

"But Why? You know if you dance with me then I can set most difficult choreography and impress Mr. Rishi with whom I badly want to work. I know we are not friends and but please do it for me? Or for your friend he was so happy about event if you will help me winning it will be a gift from my side to him" Sharon said

"Sharon Why don't you understand that I cannot dance, I am making it as simple as I can. I don't want anybody to know that I can dance. Is it okay? Now you understand" Swayam said

"No it's not okay, you will have to dance with me" Sharon said

"Why? I am not your slave or smoothing like others in college" Swayam said

"Ok You may not be my slave, but I am Sharon Rai Prakash I never request people to do me a favor still I am requesting you, please agree otherwise I have other ways to force you" Sharon said

"Ok I am not bound to get scared of you..." Swayam said

"Ok your choice then... see this amazing video and I promise tomorrow morning only this video will be trending everywhere" Sharon said

Swayam took the phone from Sharon and saw the video it was him and Naina dancing. Both Swayam and Naina were amazed to see that video.

"How... I mean how did you take this video?" Swayam asked

"I shot it simple you know, I had an idea that you will not agree with me so I shot this for safety" Sharon said

"Look you don't understand this, if I dance in public then there will be serious problem so I cannot dance why don't you understand that" Swayam said

"I don't know anything it's about my career and my dreams I cannot let them go for anything" Sharon said

Swayam looked tensed and he didn't know what to do. That's when Naina brought him some water and after he finished water Naina gave him and settled him back.

"Look Swayam I think it's enough of running away now, you should dance for yourself because you know there is bright career for you there" Naina said

"Naina, but what about him, I cannot betray him. He has just started and I going public will harm him" Swayam said

Sharon was confused as to whom they were talking about and she had no idea about anything going on so she sat there and listened to their talk.

"But that has to happen someday you know Swayam you cannot Sacrifice every time" Naina said

Now Sharon had lost her patience. She got angry and said

"You are thinking about some other person now then why you cannot think about me? This is it say yes or let me spread this video" Sharon said

"Ok calm down girl, let me talk to him first" Naina said

"Look Swayam she is right if we can think of him then why not her? I mean come on she also has dreams and you can go there on the condition that your face will be hidden under something every time you go on the stage then nobody will know anything and you will be help this girl and him both" Naina said

"Ok but this is first and last time and this is only for you" Swayam said

"Ok deal just for me" Naina said

Then Naina turned to Sharon who still amazed how easily she got Swayam ready to dance with her. Now she knew Vivan was right only this girl could make him do whatever she wants. He looks like typical bf that goes gaga over his gf, that's what Sharon was thinking.

"Ok so be happy now and promise me you will not spread this video and give it to my brother back then only he will dance with you" Naina said

"Brother what is he your brother?" Sharon asked

"Yes, he is my brother. What do you think then? If he was not my brother then why he would listen to me and agree with me" Naina said

"No it's not like that I thought he was... he was... let it be" Sharon said

"Oh I get it you thought he was my boyfriend and that's why he listened to me" Naina said smiling and gave Swayam hi five.

"Yes something like that. Anyways I am sorry for imagining something without knowing. And I promise I will give you the video and erase it from my phone. Believe I am not like those bitches who feel happy to pinch people's weakness. It was just that I had no other way left" Sharon said

"It's ok, I should have been polite to you also" Swayam said

"Look we will rehearse at place other than college may be at my house in my rehearsal hall and you will erase the video after event I don't need it" Swayam added further

"Ok I agree on both. Look I trust you so I am deleting the video right now but don't leave me mid way now" Sharon said

"Ok don't worry I never back down from my promises. Cool then we will start rehearsing from tomorrow onwards and we will discuss choreography and song mixing and everything when we meet for rehearsals and don't worry I promise you will rock and Rishi sir will choose you" Swayam said

Sharon thanked him again and got up to leave. Naina walked her to the door and then greeted her "Look he is my brother only and he is very much single so you can have fun rehearsing with him without feeling any guilt"

"No it's not like that I am not seeing him like that I just wanted him to accompany me in dance" Sharon said

"Ya-ya I know that very well I am also a girl and I can read eyes better than others. I know you were jealous at club also and I saw you recording the video also but then back I thought you will ask Swayam who I was sawing this video but this turned out to be another purpose anyways I know what is in those eyes of you and I am very much sure you will realize it soon" Naina said

"What you knew I was shooting you?" Sharon asked

"Yes that's why I danced in front of your camera more" Naina said

"You are brat and evil. I mean which sister in the world gives wrong impression on people about her brother" Sharon said smiling

"Well I am unique just like my brother so I let people assume what they think" Naina said blinking

"You are cool Naina and its nice meeting you" Sharon said

"Same here Sharon just the change in the line is I am cool and you are hot babes, and see you tomorrow I am staying here only for while so I will be here in your rehearsals" Naina said and blinked after that Sharon smiled and started walking back.

To be continued in next part...

zk456789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazingly written
Mind blowing update.
Thanks for the pm
Do update soon
Death_Memories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome bhai