bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
i think it will be riya who eventually finds out everything about kajri...now from the recap we know that raunak is missing...so everyone will blame her and maybe even start believing amita to some extent that maybe riya has some bad intentions...

now i think the drama will heat up as it will be riya vs kajri

if the show is indeed ending as some of you had mentioned in other posts, then they have to bring all this to a proper ending...which means sorting out things between family members...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi987 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
may u r right dear to some extend... Kuch v ho sakta h.. Riya Kuch v kar sakti h... Isme acchi v ho sakti h aur buri v... who knows Kuch suspense nikal jae...

waiting to c it eagerly...Edited by khushi987 - 10 years ago
AurinMishu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also think Riya is innocent this time. And i too want Riya to solve the Kajri's mistery along with Amita...it'll be a good watch.
khushi987 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AurinMishu

I also think Riya is innocent this time. And i too want Riya to solve the Kajri's mistery along with Amita...it'll be a good watch.

yes dear aurin... agree wit u...
bystander thumbnail
after today's episode i am more certain that kajri is in all this...the precap also suggested the same.

riya might not agree with lots of things that amita does but she wont stoop so low to harm a baby

i feel this kajri is now trying to show that amita has completely lost it...and that she is mentally handicapped to some extent...not sure why though.

what is the connection between kajri and amita? is kajri someone who has lost her own baby due to amit or amita somehow and is after them now? or did she herself love amit at some point in time and is now trying to take revenge?

i think i am going insane...
kanika266 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
in some aricle it was written that kajri lost her baby n thru black magic she gets to know that her baby's spirit is in amita 's baby so she s trying to get him back 
bystander thumbnail

Originally posted by: kanika266

in some aricle it was written that kajri lost her baby n thru black magic she gets to know that her baby's spirit is in amita 's baby so she s trying to get him back 

really? oh wow... i guess i  missed that article...that must be it then why kajri is after amita's baby

i think she is the one who has removed photos from riya's room somehow...and now this thing about leaving baby in hospital to prove amita has gone nuts!!! what a plan to get back her baby!!!!!
AurinMishu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bystander

really? oh wow... i guess i  missed that article...that must be it then why kajri is after amita's baby

i think she is the one who has removed photos from riya's room somehow...and now this thing about leaving baby in hospital to prove amita has gone nuts!!! what a plan to get back her baby!!!!!
[/QUOTE

Totally agree with you!
Kajri is indeed a very dangerous woman!

ragaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: AurinMishu

total psycho paagal hai woh, should be in a mental hospital instead of being given responsible of two babies!

bystander thumbnail
omg...she plans to now take over amit too...slowly make everyone feel that amita is dangerous to the baby and they will keep her away...

i hope riya does something about it