|Sanaya Irani's New Show| Discuss Here #8

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Peeps

This thread is made to discuss Sanaya's new show and all related stuffs. Please refrain from posting individual threads of same topic and discuss here. All the other post created will be closed by the MODs.

However DT wants everyone look below for the rules which needs to be strictly followed.

• As Ashish Sharma is confirmed as a potential lead, please do not talk aboutother actors in this thread anymore except him.
  • No personal discussion (i.e. spouses/official partners of the potential lead actors).
  • No discussion on fan bases.
  • Do not discuss about actor/actresses pervious show and their co-stars.
  • Do not quote more then thrice (3 times). Use @ and ^.
  • Avoid unnecessary spamming
  • As the sources confirmed that Sanaya Irani is not doing Nach Baliye, so please do not talk about it in this thread. Unless mentioned in any article.

• Thank You, 
    Appreciated

Previous Thread #1

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
    Eeekkk the new promo released!! Yeh last one was indeed the lucky 7th thread!! ❤️

God she is stunning!!
    And Sanaya and Ashish are just amazing in it!! ❤️

Its heartwrenching and simply mindblowing!! What a superb concept!!❤️ A creation of such amazing content, cinematography, picturization, execution.. back drops, back ground scores, the voice over, the words.. the amazing expressions! the flow of shocking and devastating events!! simply speechless!⭐️

Sanaya Irani you have truly picked up a winner again! A show that deserves your talent! A show where u can perform and make us weep once again and take our breath away!

Ashish u have been a revelation! Well matched to Sanaya in this! Rang Rasiya simply amazing!
    I am already in ❤️ with this show!! WOW WOW WOW
    👏⭐️👏

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WC8S0ksMO5A[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WC8S0ksMO5A

Facts :
    Promo shoot began on 8th Nov 2013
    Episode shoot began on 15th Nov 2013
    SBB first look of the show released on 15th Nov 2013
    1st Promo released on 15th Nov 2013
    Gautam Hedge is on board as a writer in RR!

Check out this thread to know about the twitter trend that has been planned to wish Sanaya for RangRasiya by TeamSanny & other Sanaya FB pages.
    Posting the links as per the requests.

Trend #SanayaParoRangRasiya

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
    princessunara thumbnail
    Whatever i expected of this show it was not this! I don't know what i expected it to be but my god this has surpassed it in leaps and bounds!!

Sanaya and Ashish have truly surpassed my expectations!! OMG this takes intensity to a whole different league!!

click on snaps for full size

His ruthlessness...

sadness and uncertainty...

pain she carries in her eyes... desolation and hopelessness...

And he raises his gun... to wreck her life? or to...as she watches helplessly... writhing in despair...

shock...devastation...horror..dispair...

Unspeakable pain in those crystalline eyes... she wrenches one's heart... her despair palpable.. heartrending.

destruction of dreams... of a life...as one knew...

and he walks ahead in his mission.. unmoved and untouched... wrecking destruction in his wake..

End of a life as one knew...  as she is stripped of everything she holds dear...

and...as he walks purposefully she gazes fearfully... she has lost everything already.. so is her life going to be next?

WOW I am speechless after seeing this!! 😲 MIND BLOWING!! WOW WOW WOW!!

Take a bow the entire Rang Rasiya team!! You have done an fantabulous job!! WOW!! 👏

golpokobita thumbnail
    Great! new thread already! 
    Being in US time zone is really causing me lot of problem.. When I log on in the morning, i find the thread has almost ended! 

Looking forward to the show and the new forum!
    princessunara thumbnail
    This snap deserves a special spot! Its ethereal yet heartwrenchingly sad!

so incrediblyyoung... her whole being is dripping sheer sadness! saddest thing is she seems to be resigned to her fate... even inthis still i can see her lips quivering.. her eyes heavy with unshed tears and unspoken grief..
    Innocence, naivety and a world of grief on her petite shoulders...she is a picture of desolatio😭

I don't know which genius captured this single still! But this is just heartrending even if we had not seen that incredible promo! ❤️

Sigh..As for #Sanaya. do i even need to get started on her... i am once again left speechless... No one keeps surprising me with one incredible thing after another like her!

princessunara thumbnail
    Articles related to the promos (Posting only the new ones which are relevant only)

Colors TV article

SANAYA IRANI TO PLAY A RAJASTHANI BRIDE FOR COLORS' NEW FICTION SHOW!

posted by Anup Kadam, last updated on November 15, 2013 at 7:57 pm

After playing pivotal roles on screen where she wowed audiences with her chirpy, bubbly characters, Sanaya Irani is all set to make her debut as a dashing young Rajasthani Bride in Colors' upcoming show Rangrasiya. Produced by noted television producer Saurabh Tewari who has a number of hit shows to his credit, the show will be replacing Bigg Boss. According to sources, the show is about a girl who believes in love and how her path crosses with a man, who doesn't believe in it. The crew of Rangrasiya has been shooting in the harsh desert terrains in the Rann of Kutch, as the show is a love story set along the borders of India. We look forward to seeing Sanaya who was last seen on screen as a happy-go-lucky girl, re-create magic with her new avatar as Parvati on the silver screen soon.

Newsroom article on launch

Rangrasiya highly anticipated launch

Colors TV has been gearing up for the biggest fiction launch for the channel this year which will be Sanaya Irani's come back to the TV screen.

As media spectaculated that the show will be shot in Rajasthan mostly and the show will have high production values which was reported by Newsroom.Fans have been waiting for Sanaya Irani's statement to media but a reminder to Sanaya Irani fans that a press conference will be held soon in which Sanaya Irani and Ashish Sharma will speak to media for the first time.

Promos for the show have released on Colors TV (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC8S0ksMO5A) and audience response has been phenomenal. Sanaya Irani's new look has stuck a chord with the audience and expectations have reached top,which we believe will be fulfilled as this show is Colors TV's most anticipated project.

The show will take 9:30pm slot after Big Boss gets over in December (Reported earlier).Stay tuned to Newsroom for interviews and articles for Rangrasiya.

Newsroom

TC article (For a change i like it enough to post it 😆)

First Look: Stunning Sanaya Irani in Colors' Rang Rasiya

15 Nov 2013 04:44 PM | TellychakkarTeam

We admit it must have been quite a dreary experience to have spent so many days without watching Sanaya Irani on television screens.

But the wait will soon get over with the stunning actress getting back to entertain her fans in Colors' upcoming venture, Rang Rasiya (Nautanki Telefilms).

Sanaya, as reported by us, has been paired opposite Ashish Sharma in the show which will start airing after Bigg Boss season 7 culminates (tentative).

But before that, for all Sanaya fans, Tellychakkar.com brings the lovely lady's first look from the show.

Check the picture above, in a traditional red attire, Sanaya looks beautiful and exudes an aura which will certainly turn her fans into fanatics.

Telly talkies article

First look

Saturday, Nov 16, 2013, 12:59 IST | Agency: DNA

http://static.dnaindia.com/images/cache/1920061.jpg" />
    Chaya Unnikrishnan  

Rangrasiya is an upcoming show that will replace Bigg Boss in December. Produced by Saurabh Tewary, who is behind the hit show Madhubala, Rangrasiya stars Sanaya Irani, last seen in Chhanchhan and Ashish Sharma best known for his role inGunahon Ka Devta. He was last seen in Rab Se Sona Ishq.  The promo ofRangrasiya has been shot in the Rann of Kutch, and the episodes will be filmed in Jaisalmer. Says Saurabh, "It's a passionate, edgy love story and Rajasthan provides the best backdrop for the scale and grandeur of the show. It is an ideal place to shoot romance, passion and aggression." The serial is about Rudra (Ashish), a border security personnel and Parvati (Sanaya), an orphan girl, who are ideologically different. While Parvati believes in love, Rudra hates anyone who invests in that emotion, and yet they get attracted to each other. Both Sanaya and Ashish will be banking on this show as their last outings did not exactly stirke a chord with the viewers.  

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-first-look-1920059

deleteaccount thumbnail
    Reserve one for creations Sunara Di. So that just before the show starts we can actually put all creations together and start using them and promoting it in our own way ❤️ 

@AngelZHalo - 
    This will work
    Edited by .Chanchan. - 10 years ago
    .RudraParo. thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
    The promo link isn't working :(
    fun_games thumbnail
    Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
    Congo on the new thread👏
    Amazing promo!! Really getting excited for Rang Rasiya 😉
    Siesta thumbnail
    Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
    Content Removed

print