Rubina Dilaik impact on my life

Valini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

My experience started in December 2008 when I saw a Zee Tv Ad. for Choti Bahu, the site of a beautiful, simple, graceful young girl caught my attention and I tuned in to view the first episode. The story and adorable actress Rubina Dilaik fascinated me to research her portfolio and to join India Forum. Over the years I have watched Choti Bahu episodes over and over again and is still fascinated by this actress - her acting skills, facial expressions, beautiful physique (mesmerizing  eyes, flawless skin, pretty well shaped lips, beautiful smile, straight nose, silky hair,  long nails, tender hands and soft feet). I am still to find something about Rubina that is not attractive. Her voice modulation, speech and movements are gentle and graceful so captivating. I have researched and viewed everything on Rubina on and off screen so fascinating is she.

In my country at public gatherings Choti Bahu was and still is a main topic of conversation. It influences the young girls to wear Indian dress and jewellery and develop interest in rituals and devotion.

On their various tours Rubina and Avinash visited my country twice where thousands of people young and old journeyed from far and wide to see Rubina. We were mesmerized by her beauty, talent and humility. When I met Rubina she was gorgeous and gracious repeatedly thank me for my love and support.

Rubina Off-Screen shoots where she spoke or visited various places in India fascinated many people to visit India. I was inspired to visit Shimla, Chandighar, Delhi, Mumbay, Vrindravan and Goa on my trip. On and off-Screen Rubina demeanour towards elders, nurturing approach to children and siblings, care and concern for parents, in-laws and life partner is so loving and admirable.  Rubina confidence and competence in journeying to various parts of the world to meet people and touch their lives is really amazing. She is an excellent English speaker and is a joy and privilege when interacting with the media in various countries. Rubina is a perfect ambassador for India and Zee Tv and always a pleasure to have her on stage. Rubina is an actress of international standards and loved by all and even more by other races of people.

Rubina Dilaik an adorable young lady is everyone's dream of a daughter, sister, daughter-in-law and wife.  Thanks to the parents and community that produced and grew-up such a gem. Fortunate and blessed is the young man that would have the honour and pleasure to love and share her life, it is indeed an honour and privilege too for us to behold.  I wish I could be even closer to share in her glory but is enjoying her wonderful journey in life from afar.  It is truly a blessing and pleasure to behold this mesmerizing beauty Rubina Dilaik.

Edited by Valini - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow amazing post Valini.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š Hope Rubina read this. It is was Rubina as Radhika who made me watch CHoti Bahu at the first place. Her innocent, her voice, her faith kahna, her beauty and cuteness and her strong acting as Radhika made me watch Choti Bahu regulary  and then off course Radev. But Rubina did make a big impact indeed. First indian tv show. And I loved it. Amazing you have meet Rubina. She come off an amazing person a sweethearth. Love how she interact with fans. Wish her all the best in life and career! As a big fan and wellwisher will always support her.
Edited by ashna26 - 10 years ago
MaryamMary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ŠValini, a very beautiful very in-depth article, a very good observation, & your each observation on her is very true, she is that kind of person, wish your article can be on every news & magazine...love it, u can post it on Rubi & Avi twitter acc, with her photo, if u r not on twitter, somebody else can post it on your name...hope u can do it...I love it..thanks 
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Me Too, Love Rubina/Radhika.
Nice post๐Ÿ˜Š
Seeing rubina for the first time was amazing she was such a natural beauty and just started loving her more
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SilverFairy

Me Too, Love Rubina/Radhika.

Me too๐Ÿ˜ƒ
radhika5-divya thumbnail
Thank you for this post
Very well written
Yes, Rubina has had an impact on many of us..her positive attitude, her helpfulness, her caring, her ability to forgive..all have been exemplary and something I wish I could emulate
anushkakhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Kudos to you! Everything u wrote was absolutely correct abt Rubi. Talent is something that is gifted, Rubi,who had no idea of the film industry, entered as per destiny. At school she was a well disciplined student and always want to achieve what she sets her mind to. Giving the opportunity to play a very important role was a challenge it self but Rubi conquered it all. The qualities that Radhika has was engraved within Rubi so playing it wasn't that hard for her. Moving down she played Imarti the dual role of Radhika and then off to Kanha, This part was so magical,you could hv witnessed the different parts like its actually 2 persons acting it. I was so amazed but that's the actress Rubina Dilaik who like giving her fans surprise all the time with her acting skills :-)...I'm feeling so delighted to write on this topic...so happy you spoke ur mind and enlighten other die hard fans of Rubi to do the same :-)
Krish.diya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Valini for opening this topic.
Rubina made her marks with different shades she portrayed as Radhika in the first season of CB.  She grasped the nuances of acting with ease and never looked back from her first episode.
1) as an orphan who was brought up by a family and her allegiance to them was beautiful.
2) her faith and belief in Kanha to him she turned to for her inner strength was also done with beautiful innocence.
3) a sister who would always stand for her sibling.
4) a girl who stands by her principles of not trespassing her limits.
5) a daughter who is willing to sacrifice for the family who adopted her.
6) the pangs of seperation from her husband and living because she knew she had his love.
7) the acceptance of marriage with her husband only after family approval.
8) the shy girl in love on going out with her husband on dates.
9) not wanting to impose a burnt self on her husband and choosing to leave the world.
10) following the rules of the family as a dutiful daughter in law.
11) helping her husband come out of his guilt by her sheer love
12) fighting for her rights as the legitimate wife of her husband 
13) fighting against society and family about the existence of her husband when the entire family accepted him dead.
14) her war with God.
15) her trust, faith and belief that her Kanha will test her but will never let her down.

All this was acted so well and with conviction that Radhika is always cherished and remebered as that character which had the impact...this could not have been possible if Rubina had not done justice to the role.  God bless her always in all her endeavors and May success be following her everywhere.

HaYaforEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me  tooo๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š