Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
That would be awesome if she was the one Varun was talking to, I would love to see them together again after their tiny cameo on Kasamh Se!!!! 😳
kggk_fan01 thumbnail
well, if she comes i dount she will have a big role. it could be the person varun said darling to on the phone?

but i dount she will come 😊 but then again its ektas serial and doesnt she like them together, or atleast it worked fine it kavyanjali
indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kggk_fan01

well, if she comes i dount she will have a big role. it could be the person varun said darling to on the phone?

but i dount she will come 😊 but then again its ektas serial and doesnt she like them together, or atleast it worked fine it kavyanjali

I read her name in the credits.....so I do think she will come.....😃
kggk_fan01 thumbnail
but isnt het name natasha, or does she have mult

becuase i remember she had like 3, she changed it. but it could also be another anita, and was it cast?
beautifulbc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's our one and only Anita & Eijaz is paired with her on Kayamath. Their jodi will rock once even though they're both in a cameo appearance. She is the reason he is doing this show.
indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautifulbc

It's our one and only Anita & Eijaz is paired with her on Kayamath. Their jodi will rock once even though they're both in a cameo appearance. She is the reason he is doing this show.

Awww.....he's doing it just for her? how sweet???😳