TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Thank you.๐Ÿ˜›
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: phulwa

I would have loved it if MITHVI had a known their feelings before they got married, but never mind as long as they are together I don't mind. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I know full on Mithvi romance and all..๐Ÿ˜›But thank u Phulwa!๐Ÿ˜›Thank u for ur comment!๐Ÿ˜ณ
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Thank you Shanti!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Bristylovemouni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
โค๏ธ like it , thanks for this post ๐Ÿค—
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Chapter 53-page 9...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/92992726

CHAPTER-54.

"I WILL MARRY MEERA!!!"Prithvi declared again.

The silence that had followed his sudden declaration was replaced by murmuring sound of the wole village..Everyone was shocked by his decision.

"What are you saying?!How can you marry Meera?!"Lakhan asked in an angry voice.His face a reflection of pure loathing he felt for Prithvi.

"Just like everyone gets married.."Prithvi replied sarcastically.He just could not tolerate this guy anymore.

"Prithvi Khanna!What are you saying?!How can you just marry Meera like that?!"This time it was Ramdhari Singh Thankur.

Prithvi now turned to face the man.The village head man,and above all Meera's father.And his to be father-in-law if things went on..

"You can't just.."Ramdhari had stood up,his face clearly showing shock.

If the father looked like this,Prithvi was scared to turn and see Sudha chachi or least of all Meera's face now.

"Ramdhari ji.We like his decision and agree with him.I think this will be the perfect solution for everyone concerned."A member of the respected village panchayat put in before Ramdhari could place more objections.

Another buzzing followed this declaration.

"Yes he is right."

"The right  thing to do."

"No one else will marry such girl."

"Our daughters name has to be saved too.."

The villagers comments were making Prithvi furious with every passing second.

"But..How can we just-"Ramdhari was again interrupted by another member of the panchayat.

"Ramdhari ji.It's not just a matter of your daughter anymore.The whole village will be affected by our decision here.Let us discuss this some more together.We have to come to a solution."Tha man urged asking Ramdhari to participate in the discussion.

Prithvi clenched his hands into tight fists,as he noticed the heads of the panchayat discussing and deciding Meera and his fate.He did know much about village politics,and with every new discovery he was hating it more and more.To him it was barbaric how these people were forcing their decisions on others by the name of fairness.But he did not have any other option.To live here one had to abide their rules.And he had blurted out the decision to marry Meera,as he was not even thinking logically then.And he was scared to think even what else Meera's fate would be..

Meera!Prithvi decided to take a look at her now.

Slowly he turned his eyes to where she was standing quietly,a few feet away from him.She was completely still.And from the angle of her standing,he could not even see her face.But her completely rigid stance made his heart squeeze in concern for her.

This is not my Meera!She can't be this calm!She can't be tolerating everything without a single hitch or protest!What has happened to her?!Prithvi thought with extreme worry,as a cold dread seem to engulf his heart completely.

Meera could not feel anything.The  moment Prithvi shouted out he was going to marry her,it was the last straw for her.She hated herself the most just that time.

Her own blunder had resulted into all these.That was the only thought in her mind at that moment.And she was not capable of reacting at all right then.She could not have moved even if a bomb was thrown there.Numb all over.Excruciating pain and shame at the comments being passed had made her numb to all and everything.

Her pricking eyes were still dry.She never cried in front of anyone.And she will not start on it now.Her insides were in total chaos.Her heart she felt,was being stabbed by endless sharp knives continuously.The numb shell of indifference outside,was just that..A shell.A fragile shell which  was protecting her for some time only.

Meera was not ready to think at that moment.She was not ready to face or look into the eyes of her parents  too.And the last person she felt like facing at that moment was HERSELF...A few more minutes passed..Then the senior most among the panchayat member stood up.

The entire crowd became still,eager to hear the decision of the panchayat.Eager to hear what the judgement will be served.

Prithvi stilled himself,and passed a careful and fleeting look at Meera,to ensure she was alright.

Meera was looing at the distant,Her shell of indifference and numbness protecting her..

"We!The members of the panchayat have come to a decision.And this decision was made after taking to consideration all the evidences and also consequences of our decision.We have decided that Prithvi Khanna should marry Meera Singh Thakur,and save the girl and the village from the consequences of her shameless behaviour-"

"MEERA!!!"Prithvi screamed out,as he ran towards Meera,who had  suddenlyfallen unconscious onto the hard ground..

Chapter 55-page 16...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/96253364

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 10 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Oooh poor girl?

Or should I say lucky girl? ๐Ÿ˜‰

I am happy that Prithvi forgot about his property , oh ..love ..his love for Meera made him only thinks about her.
Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think meera should not agree to the marrige. why should she?? yes should not have gone to dehli with prithvi lyk this  but marrige cant be a solution to save her dignity either.Afterall women are not that helpless.Meera should stand up for herself.BTW it was a nice chapter.perfect sentiments by meera these is wat i was expecting๐Ÿ˜ƒ
pls update your ss and junoon cont too if you can๐Ÿ˜ณ
Bristylovemouni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb , Really like it , ๐Ÿค— Junoon's writer was so fool , MYP and Writer of Junoon should Read it and Learn something 
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
CHAPTER-54.

love it!!!!Teddybears mini graphics awesome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘