Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Loved this chapter Tehsina .

Prithvi saves Meera and Meera saves him kya kamaal hai! I

Their love for eachother is shown by deeds not eords. And this is the best thing in the story.

Mithvi became an importent part of my life . Thanks to this wonderful FF
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Very entertaining writing with dollops of humor and loads of action!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank u!πŸ˜›
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy-nut

nice adventure πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank u!πŸ˜›
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: meera.rajeev

nice update didi... somebody tell this meera to take things slow...(if my amma saw this.. then she'l be like, look who's talking) waiting for more... ss.. ff.. junoon cntd etc... love ya...

πŸ˜†I cn undrstnd ur mother's feelings sis!Love u too!πŸ€—
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avi-Dij

interesting and a very teasing story.

update soon

Thank u!πŸ˜›
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniatunia

you are very creative tehsina.just luvd every bit of it.Tiger and tigress are fighting 2gether.😊pls update soonπŸ˜ƒ

Thank u so much!πŸ˜ƒ
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabina123

wowwwπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

you know the prithvi in yourr FF is more lyk IP.Always so calm,cool and a bit thoughtful.He hardly ever snaps back to meera.
Once again very very very nice,pls update soonπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†U cant say I cheated though!πŸ˜‰MYP nd group cheated nd placed my Prithvi as IP!πŸ˜‰I wrote dis FF first,nd b4 IP's entry!πŸ˜‰No wonder I really lyk him so much!😳
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: arv619

nice chapter..update soon..

Thank u!πŸ˜›
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Loved this chapter Tehsina .

Prithvi saves Meera and Meera saves him kya kamaal hai! I

Their love for eachother is shown by deeds not eords. And this is the best thing in the story.

Mithvi became an importent part of my life . Thanks to this wonderful FF

Awww!Thank u so much sweetheart!πŸ€—
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Chapter 51-page 3...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/91788863

CHAPTER-52.

Prithvi stared dumbstruck at Meera,who was frantically waving her hands  at the approaching car for a second or two..

The car horn sounded again..And Prithvi noticed the car was just taking a turn on the road,and the driver had most probably not seen her yet.. In a split second,Prithvi decided to take action..

Meera was waving her hands,and the car had just taken turn,when suddenly she found herself flying,and in the next instant she found herself within Prithvi's strong arms again,with her face squashed into his wide hard chest..She was still reeling from the flight,when she heard his rumbling voice..She had been lost in his awesome fragrance,and had missed whatever he had just said,she realized,coloring up with embarrassment.

"What..?What did you say?Can you plea-"

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING THERE?!"Prithvi snapped  out,bringing her down from her dreamland of a few seconds..Meera felt she had fallen back on the hard ground with a plomp!

Why is he snapping at me?!She thought with puzzlement,when  she realized she should be asking this question to the snapping person himself..

"Why are you snapping at me like this?!!And have you suddenly decided to become superman?!"Meera asked in an irritated voice,as she pulled herself out of his arms,and brushed herself free from invisible dusts..

The car she had been trying to stop drove past them..Prithvi stared at it passing by,and looked back at her with extreme anger..

"Do .. you..have..any..idea..THAT THE DAMN CAR COULD HAVE BELONGED TO THE GOONS?!!"Prithvi said in between clenched teeth,as he pulled her face close to his..

Meera stared up into his eyes,as they both sat on the hard ground,hidden from the road's view  by a line of trees..She stared up at his eyes,burning with rage..He looked so dangerous,and strange to her..She had never seen him this furious,with her..She drew in a ragged breath..

"DO YOU?!"He asked again,shaking her in rage,as she did not respond..

Meera was now completely shaken,taken aback by his sudden rage,and reaction..

"Do..I..need..to..spell..out..the..danger..out ..here..to you EVERTIME?!Do you think I can save you from those goons evrytime?!I am trying desperately to save your life here,and you are busy putting yourself in peril every time!WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

Meera could not answer him,even if she wanted to..She was shocked at seeing such an enraged face,of always calm Prithvi..She was sure if she agreed with him,and told him,

Yes.I do expect you to save me from goons every time.Or if she told him,Yes.You are going to save me from all perils all the time.I believe it,and that's why I went to Delhi with you..I trust and believe in your strength,more than those dumb police..She wasn't sure what Prithvi would do to her then..

And as luck would have it,that was the truth..She believed he will save her from all her problems..She did not know why,but she did believe it..And this was probably not the right time,to tell him this,she decided..As she saw Prithvi's seething face..

"Sorry..I didn't-"

"Don't move an inch from here!"He warned her in a cold voice..As he got up,ordering her to be in her sitting position,hidden behind the trees.."Whatever happens,do not move an inch!While I-"

"What if another goon attacks you?!I have to-"Meera belatedly clamped her mouth shut tight,covering it with her hands,as she saw Prithvi turn back,and give her a lethal stare..

Twenty minutes after the incident,Meera found herself riding on the back of a large truck,with a frowning ,nose crinkled,and irritated looking Prithvi,and four cows and haystacks for companions..

Meera tried her best to hide her smile,as she noticed Prithvi trying to stay away from the hay minching cows,and unluckily their cowdung..He was also trying to stay away from her,she noticed..Meera was sitting on the outer side of the truck,and Prithvi was sitting between her and the cows..Unluckily for Prithvi the rest of the truck was filled with haystacks..

"Why are you smiling?!"Prithvi asked her in an irritated voice.

"No..Nothing..But if you have problems,and scared of the cows,you can exchange places with me.."Meera told him,with a sweet smile,and a naughty twinkle in her eyes,as she meaningfully looked at him trying to stay away from the cow,closest to him..Its head was inches away from him,and happily munching at the hay..

Prithvi quickly tried to straighten his stance,and bravely stared back at her..

"Afraid?Why should I be afraid of a cow?They are just-"

"MOO!!!"

Prithvi jumped and knelt completely towards Meera,ending up half in her lap,as the cow mooed at his ears..And Meera burst out laughing,as Prithvi quickly moved closer to her,and away from the cow..

"They just smell different!"Prithvi said, crinkling his nose,as way of explanation,and Meera went into fresh fits of laughter..Not caring at the offended look on his handsome face..

It was afternoon by the time,the truck stopped at Baragaon..

Prithvi quickly jumped down from the car,and pulled her down too..And cheerfully bid the bearded old driver goodbye and thanked him again..And both of them stood by the road,as they saw the truck drive away..

"Now let's take you to your home..I'll leave you some distance away,as I'm sure you don't want anyone to find out why we came together?"Prithvi said,as he stared down at her,who meekly nodded in agreement,and made Prithvi's lips twitch as he tried to hide a smile,at her meek agreement without any of the usual protests..

They were passing through the trees,trying to avoid the villagers' eyes..When Meera suddenly slipped on a puddle of mud,and Prithvi tried to prevent her fall..And both ended up flat on the ground,with Meera on top of Prithvi..

Prithvi felt his traitorous body start to react to her closeness once again,and as she stared deeply into his burning eyes,he felt himself pulling her face closer to his..After last night's passion,it was now nearly impossible for him to control himself..He just had to taste those sweet lips again..Just this once he just had to..

Prithvi saw Meera closing her eyes in surrender,and his one hand curved round her slim waist,while he pulled her head closer through his other hand..His lips were almost touching hers..Their warm breaths mingling..He had to kiss those-..

CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!

A loud clapping sound made Prithvi move his head away,just before the kiss happened..

"WOW!WHAT A MOVIE SCENE!!!WHAT DO YOU SAY VILLAGERS?!HAVE YOU SEEN A MORE ENTERTAINING MOVIE SCENE?!!"

Chapter 53-page 9...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/92992726

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 10 years ago