Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MarathiMulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
RK ki Chennai Express aaj sare signal tod kar chal padi. Bittuji bichare station per hi reh gaye. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Bohot maja aya to catch up on week's worth of epis. I think it was worth the wait.  Finally hamara ladka kuch dhang ki baat karne laga. Sultan ka kya kehna. I think after departing from MEIEJ, the actor better spend some time in taking voice lessons. Permanently uska gala baitha hua hai.

Yesterday's epi when RK brings the girl - I thought Madhu should have been a lot more aggressive than what she was but chalo koi baat nahin.

Regarding the new entry, I will only say this ki CVs please hum per daya karo. If not a week's worth of some light Rishbala nokzok, give us at least an epi or two where there is no mention of Bhai, no Dipali or anything. Just these 2 lovebirds spending their time  blissfully somewhere. If you want to show them in the studio, toh bhi fine, just let them be without any worry about the future or lamenting the past. Please. After subjecting us to 6 months of torture, ek break toh banta hai. Please don't make us go out of the frying pan into the fire directly.
river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sangeet6690

get well soon VD..even vd cold n cough he looks so droolicious ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Forget the looks, that husky voice is droolicious..๐Ÿ˜‰
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RK's tubelight is finally switched on ... he connected all the dots and got the complete picture saying the gangster is alive and he is forcing MB to do this divorce drama. Bittuji's brains still seem to be on a holiday as he was looking on with a stupid expression all the time RK was thinking aloud.

Loved the RK-Madhu scenes, RM are a treat to watch especially with RK in this mood. Didn't like much that he took all the blame about the current debacle on to him and absolved MB. Both were equally responsible, RK's only mistake was not trusting MB's word that the don is alive.

The don realizing that RK and Madhu are together was livid ... enjoyed his rant, though I didn't watch it. Dokha doesn't sound good from his - he is the biggest backstabber around in the show. I could barely catch what he was saying, I don't have any problem with the other characters, their voice and dialogues are crisp and easy to catch.

The precap is a treat for RM fans. ๐Ÿ˜†

While I'm happy with the way the story is progressing at a fast pace, was really annoyed with the new entry at this stage. Couldn't we have had a few days of peace and quiet in MBland with RM having some peaceful moments? This seems just like the wedding track when they ruined it all with the extended family drama. But the producer looks impressive, he is loads better than the don. A villain finally looking like a villian!
Edited by ennishet - 10 years ago
hansa22 thumbnail
Someone and I am sure everybody here will know who I mean, is he doing some kind of time pass?  Every episode a different get up??? Even the heroine wears one dress for three days๐Ÿ˜†
zoya_naziya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Soundarya22

Someone and I am sure everybody here will know who I mean, is he doing some kind of time pass?  Every episode a different get up??? Even the heroine wears one dress for three days๐Ÿ˜†

Thoda face par expressions is speed se badalte toh achcha hota๐Ÿ˜†
Btw, heard he will come disguised yet again in the dahi handi celebrations๐Ÿ˜† 
Edited by zoya_naziya - 10 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: river123

Ok, tubelight finally went off - thanks! ๐Ÿ˜†  Ever since the news re: the longer-for exit broke, I had already decided to live in the moment, put aside any cribs I had, and just enjoy the fact that I am getting my show back.๐Ÿ˜Š  

my apologies Meenu..a different khichdi is being cooked here...dunno where RK sent his family, he and Madhu came back to RK mansion so why this drama,we'll know today...
blacklambo thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

she's as dumb as he is..it's been a year since she's plotting against Madhu..๐Ÿ˜†

And may she never succeed...๐Ÿ˜†.  

Charu, I was going to explain what I meant by that statement, but after reading the new spoiler about her informing Sultan yet AGAIN๐Ÿ˜ก, I am in no mood.

Edited by blacklambo - 10 years ago
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoya_naziya

Thoda face par expressions is speed se badalte toh achcha hota๐Ÿ˜†
Btw, heard he will come disguised yet again in the dahi handi celebrations๐Ÿ˜† 

Isn't he embarrassed enough of embarrassing himself over n over again? I am starting to feel embarrassed for him now! Believe me, its huge coming from me, considering I wish he were residing in another planet from me n my my crazies! 
Edited by amrithas - 10 years ago
sangeet6690 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Soundarya22

lagta hai PH n saara paisa iske wardrobe pe hi lagaa dia n since his days in MBland are numbered he has a huge task of using all his outfits in next few epis!!!๐Ÿ˜†
-MAS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Link to Episode 359 Discussion: 24th August 2013