Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: arshisfan

Aaj me bohot Khush hoon, and inchallah I'll be happy in the next episodes too๐Ÿ˜Š

• My Rk is OFFICIALY BACK,  he even used the expression "right kameena" today, he tied all the dots quickly and came to know that Sultan is alive and threatning Madhu exctly about Rk's life to make her get the divorce and I'm glad he did all by his own without even having to make Madhu confess the truth, so this is like my RK, ๐Ÿ‘, one single thing bothered me is the fact that he doesn't suspect Deepali yet, and he called her along with the others family members. By the way RK  answered all the forum members saying everything was in front of my eyes, and i couldn't see Madhu's pain and even if i saw it i couldn't understand it, what love am i talking about when i couldn't understand her pain, and he said the reason was that he was himself drown in his own pain. chalo Rk your excuse mery liye kafi hai, just keep yourself alert from now on
  • Bittuji, is it necessary to update Radha about everything, at the beginning when he called her, I said what a stupid man is bji now Deepali is going to inform Sultan and this is exactly what happened, he could tell Radha that Madhu is safe but nothing more, because I understand she would be worried for her, anyway I feel all of them are Stupid except Rk although I would really like him to keep an eye on deepali, i mean ok he called her with the rest of the family but what about taking their cell phones or maybe Cvs are doing it on purpose to not expose Deepali so that she plays a role of spice in the upcoming fight, although I think she is being stupid herself as today she is exposed Rk whom she wants to a big risk, what does she think, Sultan would keep his promess and spare RK!!!
  • The producer : On one hand, I feel it's too early to introduce him now, as deepali said one hasn't even finished yet and the new one started already, but on the other hand I think this is ok as it explains why the producer is angry since Rk has a lot of problems and isn't yet fully commited in his work, but at the same time when the producer talked about MK, I thought maybe some of MK's past is gonna be disclosed, anyway let's wait and see, I just hope they carry on the new track in a nice way

The precap : very nice, looking forward to see Madhu melt and confide in Rk, I love Rk's style to make her confess๐Ÿ˜ณ

though the new track is introduces today  but i want it in full form after some very positive episodes may be after 2 or 3 weeks,so that till than  i can keep my mind on peace after facing torture for 6 months.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mannu_minnie

okay is somebody going to bash me if i say that i don't like that RK and Bittuji convo.. kuch jyada hi force use kar diya bolne me..

nopes, we never bash anyone..๐Ÿ˜† forget real people , till date , we never bashed Sultan ๐Ÿ˜†

anyhow , I agree with you..something was off about that scene..may be bec. RK cud guess everything accurately on his own..two, he was talking to himself and Bittuji was just saying "haan ? haan, par par"? ..third, RK said it in one breath..speed kuch zyada thi but I ignored it as he was looking droolicious in tht black t shirt  infact, he's looking so different..just like last yr Aug-Sept 
river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

nopes, we never bash anyone..๐Ÿ˜† forget real people , till date , we never bashed Sultan ๐Ÿ˜†

anyhow , I agree with you..something was off about that scene..may be bec. RK cud guess everything accurately on his own..two, he was talking to himself and Bittuji was just saying "haan ? haan, par par"? ..third, RK said it in one breath..speed kuch zyada thi but I ignored it as he was looking droolicious in tht black t shirt  infact, he's looking so different..just like last yr Aug-Sept 

The RK realization reminded me of how they used to wrap tracks up at warp speed earlier.  So he had to vocalize it to Bittuji, rather than them showing how he was putting the pieces together in his head, one by one. 

BTW - were they going to a different hideout?  
zoya_naziya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Disclamer: Random bakwaas:
RK ate mentos... Good to see such an RK back..
RK was like this over-enthusiastic kid who has just solved a puzzle in the scene where he pieces the Sultan is the writer of the drama till the interval๐Ÿ˜† and I was like der aaye durust aaye๐Ÿ˜†

A pat on your back RK for not only calling yourself  a bewakoof but also for having thought all along that you're the only one who is smart... 

Looks like RK is the only one to realize the potential threat of Sultan as a gangster and his first thought was to remove the entire gang of his immediate family members to an isolated place, even before he plans on how to take on Sultan...Even Dipz seems to be pretty cool with Sullu even after his threat to kill RK. 

Sikky seemed very happy with his wife being away from home.. He came jumping in the air only to find his wife back from the farm house.

RK's comment on not knowing about the latest trends in burqa: I took it as a comment on Sultan's fashion sense just to humor me.

Producer: I was thinking that lo here comes another one in MBland with the "main RK ko barbaad kar doonga chant"

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: river123

BTW - were they going to a different hideout?  

which hideout? we don;t know which hideout was this ๐Ÿ˜†

river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

which hideout? we don;t know which hideout was this ๐Ÿ˜†

Well, the "safe house" where RK took Madhu is hideout #1.  

Are Bittuji, Radhaji etc going to a different place? Or are they joining RK and Madhu?

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoya_naziya

Producer: I was thinking that lo here comes another one in MBland with the "main RK ko barbaad kar doonga chant"

Bingo ! ๐Ÿค— After Madhu, Malik, Padmini, Ballu, Sullu, here comes the new Ullu (Sorry ananya, copying ur words here w/o permission) ๐Ÿคฃ with "main RK ko barbad kar doonga mission" 
zoya_naziya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

yeah it was awesome..upar wala bhi hasta hoga something..too cute..

Mujhse door jaogi kahan
jab yeh zikr ho ke hum-tum honge juda
toh is zikr par bhi hasta hoga woh khuda๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Krinya thumbnail

[

Are Bittuji, Radhaji etc going to a different place? Or are they joining RK and Madhu?

wishful thinking Meenu ๐Ÿ˜† they will be right there to disturb our honeymoon couple...jinka 2 din pehle divorce hote hote reh gaya ๐Ÿ˜† but i'm not sure Padmini and co. will join them..may be RK will say that they r sent to some other hiding place...

that reminds me, didn't Sullu plant his henchmen near RK mansion or chawl? totally dependent on Dipali for Aaj tak khabars..seriously , too much like comical vamps..
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

aji etc going to a different place? Or are they joining RK and Madhu?

It seems they are going to join RKMB, but evil Dips ๐Ÿ˜ฒ, when she is gonna get caught๐Ÿ˜ก