Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: NeelM

Loved the precap, MB was melting like a ice cube 😳

If he took one step closer, she n all of us would go up in flames, forget melting!
dramacrazy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
An interesting episode to say the least though honestly I felt it was being dragged a little.

Couple of observations-

1)Madhu is being held hostage by RK...loved it. Rk was right when he said that she could only be happy with a kameena not a righteous person. Thinking back- His kameenapan has been the source of all her pain but has also been responsible for rescuing her very single time.

2)Once RK applies his brain, everything starts to fall in place. I love this about him...he can even pinpoint the minute when things started to changing. He beats himself up for not seeing the obvious though I bought his explanation- he was so deep gone in his guilt/anger and  pain that he ignored what Madhu was telling him. As expected he takes the moral responsibility for the entire fiasco. Loved how his thought immediately went to safeguarding both Bhatias and Maliks.
Question- Was it just me or did RK pause at Dips name? Could not figure it out if he was thinking about  Dips having something to do with all this or him call Radha...Maa?

3)I was not surprised that Bittuji was not able to keep up with RK's logic...honestly without flashbacks...even we would have failed given how he was going one month back...three weeks back...two weeks back...yada yada. However I was disappointed with Bittuji...despite RK's constantly saying keep all this secret ...he spilled some crucial info to Radha and hence Dips. Does he not understand the severity of the situation? On the other hand it would be impossible for any person to believe that immediate family would be playing a role in all this. Dips have fallen so low that it is almost unimaginable. 

4)Dips still believes that Sultan will keep his promise and leave RK alone. She is so far-gone in her obsession and hatred that she is ignoring the obvious- This is more abour RK than Madhu. Madhu is just the tool to hurt him. I love the character and how Seema plays her...I want Dips to stay in the show but for now I want the truth to be out and her to be kicked to curb. Personally I want some focus on an another talented actor in the show- Sikandar even if he is a sidekick and that will only happen when Dip's truth is exposed.

5) Armaan Behl makes an entry today- I loved it for so many reasons...the success of a track depends on creating enough backstory and character. While we wind up Sultan track...it gives CVs enough opportunity to slowly create a backstory for Armaan Behl which I believe is going to be next major track that stretches over months. In that 10 second segment several things were conveyed -
-Armaan Behl is a force to reckon and he is not afraid/intimidated by RK. At this point he is pretty mad at RK.
-He has the demeanor of a gangster and not a producer (hint- he might be a gangster or someone who is a front for gangsters)
-He has worked with MK in past and MK owed him on several occasions. (Are we slowly creating a track to resolve MK's suicide mystery? Was MK somehow involved with underworld?)
-Radha is a little scared of him (Is it his general demeanor or she knows something?)

The guy is everything I wanted Sultan to be.

6)What is with Sultan's wardrobe? I mean he dresses more like a model heading out for shoot rather than a credible gangster. So he gets to know Madhu has ended up with RK...location unknown. He assumes Madhu ditched him and swears to kill RK. Given that the plot is gonna take entire next week to resolve..I can only assume that he does not find out the location until later. My guess is it is time for Dips to be caught. Next week RK returns back and has a face off with Sultan.

The precap was hot...can't wait to see what the couple will do given Rk is back in form.

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrithas

If he took one step closer, she n all of us would go up in flames, forget melting!

You gals are no different than Dips 😉, eyes are on RK always, besharam kahika 🤣 bechari Madhu 😭
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
fantastic reviews by everyone!!
a must watch epi...RK looking Hot and cute..me drools
his comments on burqa "pata nhi latest fashion hai ya nahi..tumne paehna hai toh accha lag raha hai"☺️
VD's voice sounded different..had he got a cold??
loved how he did "mmm" after he placed Madhu safely on the sofa😳kid he is😆

precap...DVD so free with each other😲...excellent...can't wait
sangeet6690 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zoya_naziya

Disclamer: Random bakwaas:

RK ate mentos... Good to see such an RK back..

BY God i was thinking the same he ate mentos😆😆 so finally dimag ki batti jali..kash kisi ne use pehle khila di hoti to we wouldnt hv to endure those torturous epis!!!!
Edited by sangeet6690 - 10 years ago
sangeet6690 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dramacrazy12

Was it just me or did RK pause at Dips name? Could not figure it out if he was thinking about  Dips having something to do with all this or him call Radha...Maa?

no he dint pause at Dips..he called radha maa n den  realized n there that pause..it was his hesitation in calling radha "maa"!!!
sangeet6690 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ForeverForU

fantastic reviews by everyone!!

VD's voice sounded different..had he got a cold??
loved how he did "mmm" after he placed Madhu safely on the sofa😳kid he is😆

precap...DVD so free with each other😲...excellent...can't wait

yes i think so from last two epis his voice is different..it might be cold!!!

get well soon VD..even vd cold n cough he looks so droolicious 😳😳
armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrithas

Bechaara, he should be pre warned that "woh khud barbaad ho jaayega" or will turn into RK's biggest bakht like our own Madhu! There is no middle path for RK opposition party in MB land , he can contact Sultan for further clarification!

I only want him to fully understand what role he is playing ... I don't him to confuse himself and us by constantly changing from supporting actor to parallel lead to central character to villain .
If he and we are clear about his scope and role   All will be good in MB land .. But he is better in looks department if the picture I saw of him is correct.
armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: armummy

I only want him to fully understand what role he is playing ... I don't him to confuse himself and us by constantly changing from supporting actor to parallel lead to central character to villain .
If he and we are clear about his scope and role   All will be good in MB land .. But he is better in looks department if the picture I saw of him is correct.

I am feeling so stupid now ... The picture I saw of dharmesh was of some young actor and now I see the veteran actor 😆 playing Amar bhel .. But anyway he looks better than you know who ...

I liked rk mAdhu scene ... Very well done but I was laughing at rk's mentos scene ... I guess everyone is so happy to kick out the unwanted character and got too exited ... The scene was so OTT ... And along with realization he absolved all the blame from mAdhu and took it on himself as expected ...

Anyway expecting a very good episode tomorrowEdited by armummy - 10 years ago
river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: armummy

I am feeling so stupid now ... The picture I saw of dharmesh was of some young actor and now I see the veteran actor 😆 playing Amar bhel .. But anyway he looks better than you know who ...

🤣🤣

You know, when I first saw your post about him being better looking, I had a bit of an out of body experience.  I was like huh? What did I miss? Did we all watch the same episode? Glad its all clarified...😆