Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hiding place... dipali is going to do parda fash.. Edited by NeelM - 10 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: zoya_naziya

[

Mujhse door jaogi kahan
jab yeh zikr ho ke hum-tum honge juda
toh is zikr par bhi hasta hoga woh khuda😃

Maardaala ❤️ hasne ke liye hum hain 😆
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _charu_

nopes, we never bash anyone..😆 forget real people , till date , we never bashed Sultan 😆

anyhow , I agree with you..something was off about that scene..may be bec. RK cud guess everything accurately on his own..two, he was talking to himself and Bittuji was just saying "haan ? haan, par par"? ..third, RK said it in one breath..speed kuch zyada thi but I ignored it as he was looking droolicious in tht black t shirt  infact, he's looking so different..just like last yr Aug-Sept 

kitne din se realization ka wait kar rahe the and CVs kind of rushed into it.. i wud have loved RK narrating with his calmed anger... khair koi ni after so many days a very gud episode indeed it was.
and tomorrow will be awesome...

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Maardaala ❤️ hasne ke liye hum hain 😆

Loved the precap, MB was melting like a ice cube 😳
Krinya thumbnail
girls , whenever you get time, plz thank ST on twitter for these good episodes..
river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

wishful thinking Meenu 😆 they will be right there to disturb our honeymoon couple...jinka 2 din pehle divorce hote hote reh gaya 😆 but i'm not sure Padmini and co. will join them..may be RK will say that they r sent to some other hiding place...

that reminds me, didn't Sullu plant his henchmen near RK mansion or chawl? totally dependent on Dipali for Aaj tak khabars..seriously , too much like comical vamps..

So then why did Bittuji say cell phones don't work?  He was talking to RK on cell phone, right?  Sorry, being a little dense here...I probably missed something.

Sullu's sidekicks may have called off the other henchmen outside RK mansion - saying, the bird has flown, you idiots. 

And finally, yeah, makes sense that the extended family will all show up just at the exact moment things will be getting interesting between RM...
Edited by river123 - 10 years ago
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: blacklambo

[

Dips saying "Sultan, aashique sey fursat mile tab na koi dhang ka kaam kare yeh Don".  Told you, she is the smarter of the two...🤣.

she's as dumb as he is..it's been a year since she's plotting against Madhu..😆

Edited by _charu_ - 10 years ago
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Bingo ! 🤗 After Madhu, Malik, Padmini, Ballu, Sullu, here comes the new Ullu (Sorry ananya, copying ur words here w/o permission) 🤣 with "main RK ko barbad kar doonga mission" 

Bechaara, he should be pre warned that "woh khud barbaad ho jaayega" or will turn into RK's biggest bakht like our own Madhu! There is no middle path for RK opposition party in MB land , he can contact Sultan for further clarification!
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: river123

[

So then why did Bittuji say cell phones don't work?  He was talking to RK on cell phone, right?  Sorry, being a little dense here...I probably missed something.

Ullu's sidekicks may have called off the other henchmen outside RK mansion - saying, the bird has flown, you idiots. 

Meenu, u didn't miss anything..we should stop pointing out the bloopers now 😆 they just wanted to tell us that Dips won't be able to inform Sultan in time..
Edited by _charu_ - 10 years ago
river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Meenu, u didn't miss anything..we should stop pointing out the bloopers now 😆 they just wanted to tell us that Dips won't be able to inform Sultan in time..

Ok, tubelight finally went off - thanks! 😆  Ever since the news re: the longer-for exit broke, I had already decided to live in the moment, put aside any cribs I had, and just enjoy the fact that I am getting my show back.😊  

Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next