Rabba Mere Kya Hai Teri Marzi~ CH7 PG120 New Thread PG140

Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello...

Like I had promised here's the brand new story from my side.
Very different to me...but very common concept on IF..and too much IPK-ish!!

Yes a Love Hate track. I am trying this for the first time..
My regular readers know that I have not written such story till date..

It was always stories like...
 Love It Happens..
Fan The Flames
Old Flames
Krishnaveni
Fanatic 
& Arnav I am Pregnant..

and my besharam OS's 😳

Enough of my bakwaas...

This whole FF is dedicated to My Cheeni Chameli because she was the one who demanded for this...
Le le Cheeni...tere vaaaste... Muahs!! and be a good girl😆

Agar aapko Prologue mein koi dilchaspi hai...I know after reading my bakwaas in the start..kisi ka mann nahi karega 😛

Phir bhi scroll down plsh...

And it took me ages to make the banner...to thodi tareef kardoge to hmm... 😳

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Index---

Chapter One : Slave?

Chapter Two : Attracted Beyond Words!!

Chapter Three : Desperation

Chapter Four : Utna Bura Bhi Nahi Lagta!

Chapter Five : Chaudvin Ka Chaand
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3708119&TPN=84

Chapter Six : A Star For Two

Chapter Seven : Passion Unfurled!
Edited by Sarunfanatic_Ji - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Banner Credit : Me...😛

Rabba Mere Kya Hai Teri Marzi

Prologue

Khushi……

She felt like laughing at her name…

There is nothing like "Khushi" left in her life now.

The floor was extremely cold as she sat at the edge looking at the crowd of devotees gathered around the temple. A cold wind whipped through her open hair making her cover her face with her dupatta. The crimson theekha adorned her forehead that Pandit ji had showered on her.

She looked at the idol of her Devi Maiyya who smiled at everyone. People had started leaving after the aarti. But she was oblivious to the happenings around her.

She tried everything to alleviate the grief clouded inside her heart but failed miserably. She sat like a stone next to the idol. The only thing made her look real was her long dark hair that flew with the wind caressing her cheeks.

Her eyes were a shade of brown with long lashes that every girl on her town envied.

She was the epitome of beauty, her girl friends used to admit proudly. She clutched onto the photograph which her mother had shoved into her hands after the groom's family had left, fixing the marriage.

She had no choice other than agreeing for the marriage. All her dreams and trust got shattered when she saw Shyam marrying another girl infront of her. His eyes were only on her wealth and the benefits he would be getting after he marries her.

Her father had already guessed his intentions somehow and denied to give any sort of dowry to him if he marries Khushi.

Shyam had ditched her just there, infront of her own family that he can't marry a girl who had no wealth.

She had no idea that people can be so selfish and mean. She had loved him with her whole heart not caring about his status nor his bank balance.

Its been 2weeks since Shyam had left for US, after tying knots with Sangeeta, who was a software engineer at Oracle.

And here she was mourning for the man who never cared for her. her heart bled and she almost tore the photograph into million pieces. She did not cared how the groom looked, only thing she had in her mind was survival. Surviving this marriage for her parent's sake. If that's what they wants her to do for the rest of her life. she will agree with them.

The family seemed very loving and caring by their gestures. She had thought of never ever tying knots with anyone, but her mother's insistence made her change the decision and as far as she knew Payal her younger sister was getting so many marriage proposals from respectable families.

She never wanted to be an obstacle in her little sister's life, so she agreed with her parents. Well its not their fault that she faced all this, right?! It was always she who made wrong decisions and trusted the wrong person, blinded by the love he showered on her from the first day of her college.

She had thought that those days were the golden days of her life, but now after knowing every hidden agendas of Shyam and his so called love, she realized that it were the worst days of her life. how foolish she was to trust that liar?

Khushi covered her face in her palms not even able to cry at herself. Tears were long gone, leaving a horrendous pang in her chest.

It was getting dark and Khushi was aware of Pandit ji closing the small gates of the Mandir one by one. She stood up instantly moving away a few loose tendrils behind her ear and walked outside the temple.

Her phone beeped non-stop. It was her Dad. She pressed the answering button and pressed the same onto her ears.

"Yes Dad… I am fine…just coming back.."

"I was so worried..do you want me to send Ramesh with the car..?" Sasi asked concerned while Khushi sighed sadly.

"No Dad…I think I will just walk….and Dad… I am sorry for the afternoon…I would not have said that… please forgive me and I am ready for the marriage…" She said with a breaking voice and heard Sasi's ragged breathing from the otherside.

"Khushi…I don't want to force you into this relation… we can wait.." He said understanding his daughter while Khushi was already at the front door.

"I am ready Dad..and I don't want to wait anymore…"

Edited by Sarunfanatic_Ji - 10 years ago
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved d start
Continue soon 😊
pls pm me wen u update
Edited by --MISHTEE-- - 10 years ago
avni_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Di I cn very well understand Khushi's pain, agony, misery n situation...
I had tears in my eyes while reading it...  😭  😭
I just wish Khushi gets all her happiness...
I hope she will forget Shyam...

The Prologue was just so beautiful n heart wrenching...
I am looking forward for this FF...

All the best Di...  👍🏼

May be your FF can be a guiding light...  😃

Love u Di...  🤗

Continue soon... 
Edited by avni_barun - 10 years ago
avni_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
unresd for CC...

Sorry sorry lakhon sorry for being this late. Mujh bechaari pe college k attyachaar jari the, but now I am back😳

You dedicated the whole FF to me..!!!

I can't believe this you remember I asked for a new story like this. I love you Dammit😳

Cooper Ji's reaction on new story
He just can't stop smiling. Isn't he adorable...

But what is this our Khushi is now Dhukhi.
Who can do this to such a wonderful girl...
Spidey crying too after reading the prologue

I am hating that Shyam...Insensitive jerk...

Khushi is ready for the relationship...

Is the guy apna ASR?? OMG I can't wait to read this new one from you.

I m already loving this roller coaster ride of emotions

Continue soonwa!!!

Edited by avni_barun - 10 years ago
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Very interesting concept.

Update Asap.
asthagarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
New FF???? YAYYY!!!!! 

I'm so Happy n Proud at d moment... 😃 😃

Happy 4 obvious reason n proud coz everytym JiJi u challenge urself 2 write sumthng new n Excel doing it... ⭐️

I wish all d best n luck 2 another masterpiece 4 urs... 😃

Prologue itself was heart breaking... 😭

Gud u did by sending off tht Creepwa... I jst cnt stand him... 😡

Luvd it JiJi... Muahhh... 

CC, u r lucky gal... 😉
Edited by asthagarwal - 10 years ago
asthagarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Unres by Pooja 

aka barun ki gf ji 😉😉

New ff

yeahhh jiji tusi bade sweet ho ji

Wat the khushi was hurt bcz of creepo shyam again he married someone else bcz khushi father wont giv her any money for dere marriage 

I just hate creepo 😡😡

arnav kab milega khushi ko 😕

but glad dat creepo is out frm khushi life

awesome start jiji isko jaldi update karo
Edited by asthagarwal - 10 years ago
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting prologue. Waiting for more from you :)
starsarun thumbnail
I am loving this Di. But I will not say anuthing more than this coz Prologue kuch aur hota hai hameshaa and then slowly slowly mystery comes out!! :p Bas! Then I will read it.
Since its ur different one then Are u going to put it as Member's post only??!