Di teasing time over...
Now its time for d update...
So kindly update soon...

Tomorrow...Pakka wala promise!😳
Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ara_000

i knew it right dat anjali's hubby shyam is also khushi's shyam who betrayed her 😡

i wanted this to happen coz i knw dis will make ARSHI's love story more intense

nd shyamu,jerk he actually warned khushi to not marry arnav 😡

huh none has d ability to stop this marriage coz they r meant to b together ❤️

cant wait for d update now 😳

bhagwaanji jaldi se update do 😡

I hope your guess is right...😉
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Is Anjali's Shyam and Khushi's Shyam the same person?

PARVATHY44 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome teaser.continue soon.thanks 4 the pm
-BarunKiMeera- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wowww..
Arnav said yesss..
yayyy waiting for narriage..
awesome update..
loved khusi and preetika's bonding..
uff y did she took arnav's pic?? :(
hope khusi will be happy to see surprise.. his actual handsome and smart future husband :D
Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

A loongish update.. 😳
for you all..!!

Its 3500+ words😉

Dedicating this part to "Shruti46" who was a silent reader of mine, but she have started commenting... hehehehe.. and hey I love her cool comments..
Thank You Shruti!😳

Chapter Three

Desperation

Aman rushed inside Arnav's cabin holding a small packet in his hands while Arnav looked at him curiously, his eyebrows knitted together.

"It's the tape..." Aman gasped reaching for the Dvd player and then put the disc inside the same. they both waited with bated breath as it started after few seconds. Aman and Arnav was sitting together on the table, Mr. Singhania sat next to him speaking to the lady in black who seemed bored by his conversation.

Everything was normal until Mr. Kapoor of Geeta Industries received a message on his phone. And Arnav knew that he was involved in the matter where they lost the quotation to Geeta Industries by a difference of just a rupee. He groaned slumping back onto his chair while Aman's eyes were still glued to the screen.

"ASR who do you think is the traitor between us?"

His voice was almost a whisper as his whole concentration was on the video itself. Soon the meeting was over and everyone were just leaving. They had surveillance camera's on the parking too.

Arnav's eyes widened as he spotted a familiar car in the parking. It was his Lancer which he used to hid in the backyard. He looked at Aman who was as shocked as him. Aman paused the video and turned to his boss.

"Are you thinking about the same?" He asked placing the remote on the table while Arnav was too lost in some thoughts. No one knew except his di that his Lancer was functioning properly. But di cant be there, right? She does not know how to driver properly. Then who?

The question left unanswered as Aman pressed the play button once again. he almost shouted at the top of his voice when they found something moving inside the car. Just a glimpse of something white and then it was gone. It was a person Arnav assumed and tried to zoom the part. But it was out of focus much to his irritation.

"Do they have any clearer tapes..? You can ask the security officers of the Hotel Indraprastha may be they can help us finding out about the person.."Arnav said thoughtfully his eyes fixated on the man's blurred face.

"Sure ASR.. I am on it... but you need to leave for Delhi tonight...otherwise Anjali is going to ...you know the rest..." Aman said hiding his grin while Arnav stood up instantly smoothing his suit in the process..

"I know right, thanks for reminding...I would have died of lack of information's if you were not there...Mr. Aman Mathur..." He said mockingly and Aman rolled his eyes. They shared a comfort level of friends and they were no boss and employee when they were alone.

"Is my tickets ready?"

"Always ASR.."

"That's why I am addicted to you..."

Anjali kept looking at the front door and at the clock. Arnav was suppose to arrive at 9pm and it was already 9:30 now. She frowned surfing through the channels. There was nothing to look forward to the TV as her favorite daily soap had ended months ago. How badly she wanted a season 2 of the same with the same cast, but nah! They just ruined everything by launching it with some other actors. Which she disliked badly!!

The front door got opened and instead of Arnav there stood someone else, wearing a leather jacket over a white tee "A for Angry Birds" Anjali's face lit up instantly as the man entered the living area his face hid with a cap and both of his hands holding two bouquets of flowers.

"Di...oh meri pyari di..." he exclaimed tilting his head towards her and the cap fell from his head onto the floor revealing his face.

"NK bhai...what a surprise..."  Anjali said excitedly and snatched the flowers off his hands. NK smiled at her and then hugged her while Anjali sneezed onto his shoulders after inhaling his scent.

"Acchooo"

NK rounded his eyes and sniffed onto his jacket. He did not know as why di was sneezing.

"Acchooo"

She went non-stop and their family came downstairs one by one after hearing the sneezing sound.

"Hain... my bhootiphul bhateeja is here.. and no one infarams me?" Manoram said cat walking towards NK while he flashed a nervous smile at them.

"Acchooo"

"What happened to Anjali bitiya?" Nani asked adjusting her pallu while Manohar helped her climb down the stairs.

"What did you bought me from Sydney?  Don't tell me it's a make-up set..." Manorama said hugging him close and then applied a black tikka behind his ear.

"Acchooo"

"Di, what happened? Why are you sneezing?" Arnav's voice boomed inside the house as he reached Anjali's sides in lightening speed. She blew her nose onto his shoulders and he made an ewe face at her.

"I don't know Chottey..its... Acchooo"

"Di please just sit down.." He insisted pulling her onto the couch next to him.

"Acchooo"

"May be she did not like the fragrance of these flowers" NK said extending the two bouquets of orchids in front of Arnav.

"No she is not allergic to orchid damn it...wait... why are you smelling like a wet cat?" Arnav asked rolling his eyes at NK while he smiled at him sheepishly.

"No, I am not..."

"Acchooo"

"Yes you are..." Arnav said flashing his angry eyes at his annoying cousin. NK=trouble that was the only equation Arnav remembered since he was a child.

"Don't tell anyone... at the airport there was a girl with a cat and I just helped her get inside the car, and while she was climbing inside I just held her cat "Sunny" for few seconds.." NK whispered into Arnav's ears and he threw a disgusted look at him.

"Acchoo"

"What? Whats wrong in helping a tablaaa nari, right everyone?"

"Acchoo...NK bhai its Abla Nari not tabla... Acchooo.." Anjali said in between her sneezing sessions and NK rolled his eyes.

"You are sneezing the crap out of you, and aapko meri hindi chandha hai?" NK said stucking his tongue out while Manorama reached for his rescue.

"Its Chinta, NK bitwa.. Not Chandha.." She groaned inwardly while NK held his ears.

"Acchooo"

"HP.. please get me the tablets for Di's allergy...fast..." Arnav yelled from the top of his voice while HP the super man had already reached the room, frantically searching for the medicine.

"Acchooo"

"NK, why don't you go and get a shower?" Arnav said raising his eyebrows at him and NK left from there stomping onto his heels.

"Acchooo"

_________

"Chottey, I still cant believe that you agreed for the marriage.. its like I am dreaming everything.." Anjali said ruffling his hair while he sat next to her on the bed.

"Where's jijaji? Was not he suppose to come back this week?" Arnav asked adjusting the duvet over her form, as he tucked her in.

"Yes.. but he said they are having a little study tour of the place so it will take little long..." Anjali said her eyelids getting heavy because of the medicines.

"Good Night Di.."

Payal was so happy after hearing about Khushi's approval for the marriage. She badly wanted her di to recover from her sadistic self and enjoy her life. she was the only one who had kept warning Khushi about Shyam but Khushi never gave any heed to her words. She always dismissed her by saying, "teenage hormones baby" but Payal stopped giving advises to her jiji.

Khushi looked at her little sister as her eyes brimmed with tears.

"You were always right, Pji...I should have listened to you..." Khushi said hugging her close while Payal too felt her eyes moistening.

"But everything is fine now...haina jiji?" She asked wiping both their tears with the back of her hands.

"Almost.."Khushi whispered leaning back onto the headboard while Payal climbed next to her.

Payal used to stay at a hostel near to her college, as it was a long distance from their house. She was home for few days until the engagement takes places. They both snuggled inside the duvet holding onto each other and like always there was no lack of subjects to discuss when they were together. They could talk about anything and everything for hours when they were together. They laughed, they cried, they teased and moreover they loved each other immensely. They were like best of friends more than sisters...

Arnav was the first person who got ready and was waiting at the living area for others to join him. anjali came down wearing a pink netted sari along with Nani who was all set knock some men on her way. She looked ethereal in that blue cotton sari, Arnav thought smiling smugly at her.

Mami came down wearing her colorful banarsee sari and checked her make up on one of her small pocket mirrors among seven. Arnav sighed sadly as she ran upstairs holding onto the hem of her sari.

"Ohmigod... this sari is not looking good on me.. I will be right back..." She said and disappeared inside her room.

"Mannu...suno to..." Mama ji rolled his eyes and followed his wife to the room.

Everyone stifled their laughs at the evergreen duo and sighed. arnav, finally bored of everything slumped back on one of the couches ordering for a black coffee for him.

Anjali texted to her satsang friends that she wont be able to join them as she had a very important family function to attend.

Nani ji instructed HP with the arrangements for the shagun and Arnav watched everything curiously. His family was one in a million, be that craziness or politeness. They were the best.

NK came downstairs rubbing his sleepy eyes still in his pyjama's . he was mumbling something as he asked for a coffee to some Meera on the way.

"Who Meera? And dude.. why are not you ready yet? Are not you coming?" Arnav asked sipping his black coffee while NK stood up as if got an electric shock.

"What? I am coming...just give me a second... wait..is there any dress code for this party?" He asked stopping on his tracks while Nani slapped her head.

"Its not a party NK babua.. its Shagun... go and wear something traditional.. and I am not referring to the traditional wear Arnav bitwa is wearing.. its not traditional from any angle.." She said rolling her eyes and Arnav pouted looking away.

"Cool... I will be back in a jiffy..."

Preetika was already waiting for Khushi and Payal at the door when they came outside too lost in their own world. They were laughing about something while Preetika looked at her friend, she felt really happy for her. but there was no time to waste they had to finish their darshan before Raizada's reached for the Shagun.

She almost pushed them both inside the car and sat on the driver's seat. Khushi and Payal looked at her horrified while she switched on the ignition and they were out of the porch.

"Whats wrong? You forgot to have your BP tablets?" Payal asked nudging her sideways while Khushi stifled the laugh.

"Yes Doc Sahiba... what do I do now? Do you have any in your purse?" Preetika asked with a puppy face. Payal hated when someone called her as Doc Sahiba. She was studying for MBBS but she hated that sahiba word she did not know as why?

"Very funny" Payal pouted and looked away.

"Look who's BP is high now..." Preetika said rolling her eyes at her.

They stepped inside the mandir and arranged everything for Preetika's special pooja. Payal reached in front of Ganesh ji's moorthy and started with her long list of prayer while Khushi stood in the middle folding her hands at her Devi Maiyya. Preetika was busy with Pandit ji, blabbing away while Pandit ji seemed confused by her demands.

Preetika hurriedly finished the pooja as instructed by Pandit ji, while he watched her with horrified eyes. Khushi grinned looking at her fuzzy friend while Payal was nowhere to be found. Khushi looked around searching her sister and found her at the baniyan tree talking to herself and then praying something to the tree. Weird much! She thought standing in the front waiting for them.

Khushi started climbing down the steps one by one, as she thought she will just wait inside the car. She tripped on one of the steps and someone steadied her from falling hard onto the ground. But when she looked up at the person, she was shocked to beyond words.

She prayed to Devi Maiyya to turn into a dream. She blinked back her tears as she found Shyam standing right in front of her.

He was furious and his eyes blazed to hers. She walked past him avoiding him completely as she looked at her friend helplessly who was equally shocked as Khushi when she saw Shyam at the unexpected place.

"Khushi I want to talk to you"

"Just get lost Shyam.. I have nothing to say or do with you.."

"You are going to do a major mistake by agreeing to this alliance of Raizada's"

"Well my parents knows what's best for my future..and I completely trust them with this matter.. anyways thanks for your false concern.."

"Khushi, you are going to regret this.."

"I would rather regret agreeing for this alliance, than taking your advise... just get out of my face.."

"You heard her..  why don't you just leave..Before creating a blunder infront of everyone..?"

Preetika fumed standing infront of Khushi like a strong wall. And suddenly Payal too joined her from the other side. Both the girls stood like a shield in front of him and he shot them a seriously??...look and then stepped away instantly as he found people gathering around them after hearing to their conversation.

"I will see you later..."

He said and left from there. Khushi was fuming with anger as he left from there. She could not just understand him, and his motives. And why was he so worried about her alliance with the Raizada's.

They left from there, as they had no more time to waste.

Khushi's face was been hid behind the veil as the ceremony started. Arnav peeked through the window and groaned inwardly as he felt a hand on his shoulders. It was none other than NK, his annoying brat of a cousin with a handicapped HINDI.

"What now, damn it?" he asked shrugging off his hand from his shoulders and NK flashed a smile at him.

"Nothing... what are you doing here? You are not supposed to attend this...umm.. what was that word... Yes Shagun.." He said his eyes twinkling with mischief.

"And who is going to stop me..? you?" Arnav asked mockingly. While NK stomped onto his feet, making him yelp at the contact.

Payal's eyes shot towards the window from where the sound came and she elbowed Preetika to look at the direction. Preetika's eyes almost rounded as she found Arnav leaning onto the window with that crazy dude by his side.

"Arnav bitwa, abhi aap andhar aa sakat hain..." Nani said stifling a laugh at her grandson's urgency. NK blushed and followed Arnav inside. arnav was staring at the girl who had her face his behind the veil much to his disappointment. God, he so badly wanted to remove the veil and see her face. And then have a little chit chat before they left from there. If only, his Nani let him. Arnav thought taking a seat next to hers.

Khushi's heart was thudding against her chest like never before and she tried really hard to keep her eyes downcasted when the only thing she wanted to do was remove the veil and look at him and make sure that Preetika was indeed right about him.

Anjali was all over Khushi's form as she hugged her from sideways. She was already fond of her future bhabhi and Khushi too enjoyed her company. She was little filmy but very cute with her talks.

"Chottey... don't you want to talk to Khushi ji..." Anjali asked playfully raising her eyebrows at him and before anyone could give the permission he was already standing in the middle to run into some room and finally have a talk with his honewaali  wohh..

Anjali almost chuckled at his urgency while Nani waved her hands at him, giving him permission.

"Aayiye...hone waale jijaji...iss taraf..." Payal said grinning widely as she accompanied him to Khushi's bedroom. Khushi clutched onto her lehenga and walked towards her room with trembling legs as Preetika kept nudging her with her elbows.

Soon they were left all alone inside the room. the awkwardness was something they had never felt before. Arnav stood in the middle of the room, his hands in his pockets. What was he suppose to say to her? shall he ask her to remove the veil from her face? He was confused beyond words.

Khushi was sitting on her bed, her face still covered with the veil. Arnav cleared his throat and Khushi looked up at him instantly.

No spectacles, no chubby cheeks, no moustache...!!

She removed the veil from her face and looked at him horrified while Arnav was happy to see her face finally, but why was she staring at him like, like he had grown a horn or something? Is not he looking good. He checked his hair and looked at his three piece suit. Everything was perfect!!

"You are not Arnav.. where is he?" She said confused looking at the people in the living area while Arnav was amused to hear her sweet voice after the torturous few minutes of silence.

"Excuse me, there was another Arnav here to see you?" he asked cocking his eyebrows at her while she was little taken aback. She so loved his voice damn it and the way he was looking at her made her weak on her knees. She finally encountered with his beautiful coffee brown eyes with thick eyelashes. His perfect nose and strong jaw line. And my my the lips left her speechless.

Arnav was enjoying the surprised look in her face and the way she was ogling at him, too lost to even blink. He took in her form, clad in a red lehenga. her long hair reaching her waist while she had her hands on her hips.

"You are the Arnav Singh Raizada...but Preetz said that..." She trailed away. Finally he got the real description in front of her eyes. Preetika is a dead woman! She thought grinning widely. Its criminal to call him a fugly person. When he was anything but ugly... not from any angle. She sighed looking at him.

"Hi, finally..." he said twitching his lips cutely and Khushi shyly replied hi in return.

"Who is this Preetz, by the way?" He asked sitting onto the edge of the bed while Khushi nervously shifted on her legs. Her stomach was doing weird fluttering at his husky tone.

She is my best friend and she told me that you are very fu..." She stopped abruptly as his eyes widened at her words..

"Fu?"

"Nothing.."

Their first meet is not over yet😳

Till then...

Gusse ko andar karo okay...Lambi saas andar lo aur lambi saas bahar phenko..

asthagarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Finally gareeb logo ko update mil gaya...

3500 wrds??? chalo no complains 4 d delay, if v get a long update... 😆

Whoz d person who dared double crossing ASR??? 😡

Addicted 2 Aman??? JiJi kuch zyada nhi ho gya??? 😕

Khushi did ryt 2 ignore tht creep... 👏

Dere 1 encounter... Hayeee... I ws so waiting 4 it... 😳

Bt I luvd d way Khushi reacted... 😆

I luvd NK's tabla hindi... Rofl... 🤣

Luvd it JiJi... Muahhh... 
Edited by asthagarwal - 10 years ago
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
k
Awesome updatewa..!!

ASR ke sath dhokha?? 

I will kill him 

NK's hindi..!!🤣

Hayee their first meeting was so cute. Bith were shocked and busy drooling 

What is with Shyam?! Creep, cheap, stupid, duffer😡
kahi woh hi to nahi traitor??

Continue soon:D
Edited by cheesemad - 10 years ago
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
pooji:)
Edited Pooji's cooment:)

Again love u more cheeni ji

Awesome Awesome Awesome 

I mean finally dey met hayeee rabbe ve rabbe ve

Bt first of ol who is the person who is ditching arnav cmpny 😡

arnav finally met hayee impatient soulwa bolte hi khada hogya no tym to waste hahahaha

Shyam is creepo 😡

She saw lolll handsome husbandwa

Preeto is gone poor girl bht yaad ayegi next update se bcz khushi is gonna kill her

Mann gye jiji tussi cha gye muaahhh
Edited by cheesemad - 10 years ago
Kinu22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res
Arnav's meeting very boring boring boring...
NK's Entry very good very good ...
Shyam & Khushi's Meeting very annoyed very annoyed annoyed...
Arshi meeting wonderful wonderful...Edited by Kinu22 - 10 years ago