Frequent Posters

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Really nice story loved it
nidhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ghosh this kind of teaser and u r expecting us to wait nahi hota ji . Please jaldi se update kar dooh ji.
Awesome teaser.
ssyahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely teaser Ji πŸ˜Š
Such cute moments with Arnav and Khushi..really looking forward to them ..

Enjoy your celebrations and we will wait patiently!
saima4744 thumbnail
did I-did I what do u mean .
his did🀒 us.
lovely teaser.
will she going to tell him about her past shyam.
waiting .
update soon.
-BarunKiMeera- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
woww.. awesome updates and lovely treaser..
Arnav khusi k pyar k gadi sahi patri pe ja rahi hai..
Hayeee Arnav se control nahi ho raha.. uff loved it..
haha poor akash.. khusi se dur hi rahe to achcha hai πŸ˜›
woww lukhnow... its would be awesome to see them enoying together..
Khusi is gonna tell truth .. hope arnav will understand her..
Hope bcas of shyam .. arnav and khusi ki life me koi problem na aaye..Edited by -BarunKiMeera- - 10 years ago
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
khushi in arnav's fav colour,,
kaun sa..phir se RED??

kuch kuch hota hai arnavji.
aquagal thumbnail
With all the winking, teasing and flirting I doubt if he would let her share the truth with him about her past relation with Shyam.
And this only means more misunderstanding.
Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Dedicated to Meenamma" J Ki M "MeenuArshiCrazy"

4500+words!! 
Ab Khush?

Statutory Warning : Update is very filmy, read it on your own risk πŸ˜›

Chapter Six

A Star For Two!

Khushi!

The name itself gave him chills. He had never thought that a name could hold such importance in his life. He wanted her still, does not he? If only her jerk of a father would have never put the "dowry" matter in the front. She would have been his forever, if only.

He trailed away, his hands balled into fists as he watched everyone leave from there. And much to his disgust she was smiling, sitting right next to that arrogant Raizada. His whole plans will be ruined if this marriage happened, and he could not just let that happen, until he is alive. He had to do everything possible/impossible to stop the marriage.

He was yet to accomplish his master plans and this was the best time to execute because Arnav seemed distracted by Khushi and her charms. Well, who is not, right? He still remembered those days at the college, when she was his only. Every other guy envied him, just because Khushi was his girlfriend. The simple, yet gorgeous beauty of Lucknow.

He closed his eyes and rested onto the plush seat of his car. He had to make everything right in track before it goes into the wrong way, tagging himself along. A desperate sigh left his mouth and he fluttered opened his eyes.

Shyam Manohar Jha, was back and he had business to finish...

Arnav stole glances at Khushi every now and then, while Khushi felt herself melting in his gaze. The tension between them was unbearable as they both did not share a word, till they had left the Raizada's gate. The people in the backseats were talking as if there in tomorrow, and Arnav did not mind them blabbering away as far as it does not disturb him or his Khushi.

"Khushi, why are you so silent?"

Arnav whispered as he took a left turn and his whole body hovered over her for few seconds. She clutched onto the fabric of her loose top and breathed heavily, till he was sitting normally on his seat. Her stomach was fluttering non-stop whenever he looked at her with those captivating gaze.

"I...I...am not..."

She stuttered wetting her suddenly parched lips and Arnav arched an eyebrow at her. he was enjoying but his enjoyment turned into sheer torture as his eyes caught the vision of her wetting her lips, slowly. Her pinky tongue moving out and then moving over her lower lip lazily and then on her upper lip. Arnav felt a shudder ran through him and his hold on the steering wheel tightened. His mind wished that she just stopped it, while his heart yearned for more.

"Madonna, girl...come one...don't pee on my pants girl.."

Akash's voice break the spell and Arnav came back from his torturous yet sweet reverie.

"Bhai, can you please park the car, looks like Madonna wants to pee.."

"Awe, how cute.."

Arnav mocked before parking the car onto the left side while Akash got out of the car, holding onto his precious Madonna. Preetika and Payal too got outside to have some fresh air, the air condition inside the car was been unbelievably turned on, which they did not like a bit.

Khushi rubbed onto her forearms as goose bumps broke out on their own accord. Arnav watched her satin skin glowing in the sunlight, seeping through the windows of the vehicle and sighed, dreamily. She was going to be his! His mind did a quick happy dance at the thought.

He was confused at himself and the way his heart and mind was behaving after meeting her. Is she his soul mate? Like di used to narrate to him every year on her wedding anniversary. That he wont be able to think about anything else, when she is in front of her. The thought of leaving her will make him die a million deaths? Without her his breath would stop?

"Are you?"

He thought out loud and bit his lips at his stupidity. Khushi looked at him and his scrunched face.

"Sorry?"

She mouthed not really getting his question well, incomplete question that was.

"I was asking that, are you... um... you can play the music if you want to..."

Arnav said nervously gesturing towards the music player while Khushi nodded in agreement, her eyes never leaving his suddenly turned red face. He looked adorable, when he is nervous. Well, she had never seen this sides of him. He was always been very confident around her not leaving a chance for her to enjoy his nervousness like he enjoyed hers, she knew.

"Awe, I would love to..."

He smiled in return and stared onto the road in front of him. what the heck was that Raizada? You and nervous? He asked to himself, his eyebrows knitted together. I hope I am not thinking out loud this time. Am I? he shook his head and looked sideways at Khushi. she was busy going through the song to play the perfect one or the one she adored.

Payal found Akash stealing glances at her while Madonna peed taking the time of the whole world. She looked away instantly, adjusting her glasses and got inside the car. Preetika stood there stretching her arms above her head and NK leaned onto one of the trees watching, obviously.

She cocked an eyebrow at him as she found him shamelessly ogling at her now visible waist. She pulled her tank top down and stuck her tongue out at him. he smiled sheepishly and joined everyone inside the car.

"Shall we leave, already? Is Madonna and her master okay?"

Arnav asked mockingly and found Akash glaring at him through the rear view mirror. He grinned and switched on the ignition. His left hand brushed against Khushi's for a slight second and their eyes met, as the sparks ignited within.

"I am sorry.. I was just..."

"No. I am sorry..."

She said taking her hands away from the music player, leaving the song to float through the atmosphere of the car.

"Baby, does he do it for you?

When he's finished, does he step back and adore you?

I just gotta know cause your time is money

And I wont let him waste it

Oh no no..

Chris Brown's voice boomed through the speakers and Khushi leaned back onto the seat. She knew he liked the song and the way he was drumming his fingers onto the steering wheel was not even helping her to concentrate elsewhere.

"Baby, just go with it

Cause when you're with me I cant explain it

Its just different.

We can take it slow or act like you're my girl,

Let's skip the basics, whoa, no.

He watched her face every now and then flickering with emotions, she too was enjoying well, the lyrics was little funny but had so much hidden meanings in it.

"It's alright,

I am not dangerous

When you're mine,

I'll be generous.

You are irreplaceable

A collectable

Just like fine China.

She looked at him with disbelief as he sang the word "When you are mine" along with Chris Brown ji. He too looked at her the same moment and she pried her eyes away from the playfulness in his eyes. Her hands were fists as she shifted on the seat nervously.

"Favorite, you're my favorite.

Its like all the girls around me don't have faces.

And the saying goes "Life is just a game" but I'm not playing, whoa.

"You like this song?"

Khushi was tongue-tied and what was she suppose to answer to him, now? She love the song, period. And the lyrics were just too awesome. A grin formed on her face on its own accord while Arnav got his reply. Fine!!

"Coke?"

He extended one towards her and she took it willingly. Their fingers brushed and she almost snatched the can from his hands. He watched her, she was nervous and her fingers were giving away not able to open the same. she wetted her lips once again and he let out a groan inwardly.

Khushi Gupta, she knows how to drive him wild, without even touching him. and if she touched him, he will burn into ashes. He sighed and parked the car onto the side and took the can from her hands.

"Let me.."

He whispered and she pushed a strand of hair behind her ear shyly, at her clumsiness.

"Took me awhile to find your love,

Aint no amount of time in this world,

Save me a lot of time and just love me.

Feel it, baby, feel it in your soul

Are you ready?

I know your heart has been telling you,

You belong to me, ah nah nah no.

Khushi took the same from his hands with trembling hands. she gulped down the same nervously while her eyes faltered towards him every now and then.

"Raizada"

NK's voice snapped them out of their trance and Arnav cursed him under his breath. Khushi felt the corner of her lips curving upwards as she watched Arnav's jaw clenching brutally. Making him even sexier than ever!! Wait...what?

She asked to herself, stared at her drink, and then finished it in lightening speed. Arnav smiled and pressed onto the accelerators after she had finished drinking.

"Mr. Harvard Return, don't you have any BW songs in your playlist.. I am bored off this phirangi music.."

NK exclaimed his eyes lingering onto Preetika's face and she ignored his smoldering look.

"You know who's smolder looks the best? Hrithik Roshan's. Go and watch some HR movies.. And I bet you will get good at this.."

Preetika suggested and NK's jaws dropped to the floor at the audacity of the girl. Arnav's face broke out into a smile while Akash and Payal tried hard to stifle their laugh's. Khushi was however looking out of the window but her eyes were on his chiseled face through the glass,  the way his eye crinkles when he smiled.

Meanwhile, Arnav selected the folder that was only reserved for Anjali when she travelled in his car. She had personally asked for few songs to add in the list that she loved to enjoy during her time.

Khushi's face broke out into a smile as the HR song played. she looked up at Arnav smiling widely while he find it hard to concentrate on the road ahead when she smiled at him like that. Damn!

"Dil kyun ye mera shor kare,

Idhar nahi, udhar nahi, teri ore chale..

[Translation]

Why my heart does make this noise?

Not here, not there,

It just goes towards you!

Arnav groaned and stopped the car abruptly. Everyone looked at him surprised as he asked NK to drive the car for few minutes as he was getting distracted big time. Preetika smiled widely as Arnav ran a trembling hand through his perfectly wavy locks. Khushi got out of the passenger's seat and looked at him earnestly. A smirk spread across his face while he walked to the back seat and Akash climbed out of there, clearly knowing his Bhai's intentions. He would be damned if he did not change his seating.

"Madonna, come here baby, we are going to enjoy the view from the font now.."

Akash winked at his sweetheart and they joined NK in the front seat. Arnav extended his one hand to Khushi and she took the same willingly and climbed inside the backseat. She sat across him and felt her hand still in his hold. She smiled and gestured towards their entwined hands and he frowned as if not getting her. she smiled and met his gaze.

"You can leave my hand now..."

She said breathlessly and it finally dawned on Arnav. He smiled sheepishly and left her hands looking everywhere except the four faces who were now staring at him with arched eyebrows.

"WHAT?"

He asked and everyone looked away grinning widely at the response.

"Don't worry Bhai, Khushi ji will not leave you that easily, haina Khushi ji?"

Akash asked grinning widely at her and Khushi's eyes flew towards Arnav's. her heartbeat accelerated at the mere look in his eyes and she looked away instantly.

No matter, how much she was been enjoying this trip with him, the nagging feeling of keeping him in the dark penetrated her chest. She had to had to share everything with him. she just cant be civil with him before he approves of her in every way. She wanted his trust primarily.

"Zara der mein ye kya ho gaya,

Nazar milte hi kahan kho gaya.

Bheed mein logon ki woh hai wahaan

Aur pyar ke mele mein akela

Kitna hoon main yahaan.

[Translation]

What has just happened, in such a short span of time?

Where it got lost when the eyes finally met?

It is in the crowd of people,

When, I am all alone in this fair of love.

"Kya soch rahi ho?"

He whispered stretching his legs forward, their toes almost touching over the carpet. She inhaled sharply, she was better inside the front seat, at least she did not have to sit with him face to face like she was sitting now. He was not giving any chance away as he stared at her face as if it was the most natural thing to do.

"Kuch nahi bas aise hi..."

She stared at her hands in her lap avoiding his penetrating gaze and then her heart almost jumped out of her throat when his hands covered hers, slowly. She let him, not moving away from his hold. He passed a victorious smile at himself and weaved his fingers with her slender and beautiful ones. His dark skin contrasted against hers and he found it really alluring and attractive.

"Shuru ho gayi, kahaani meri

Mere dil ne baat na maani meri

Hadh se bhi aage ye guzar hi gaya.

Khud bhi pareshaan hua

Mujhko bhi ye kar gaya.

[Translation]

My tale has started

My heart denies doing what I said,

It has crossed all limits

It itself became tensed and rendered me tensed as well.."

"Tum itna darr kyun rahi ho?"

He asked caressing her matching bangles one by one and the sound of the same felt like music to his ears. Her hands were sweating badly, well the air condition was in full mode but it was not helping her either. She wiped her forehead with the back of her other hand and leaned back onto the seat.

"Woh... Main...woh..."

"Hey, look one of our cars has been parked in front of that hotel.."

Akash exclaimed and turned the car into the sideway. Arnav's hands left hers abruptly and he ran his fingers through his hair.

To hell with his annoying brother... Arnav thought opening the door to get out, while Khushi heaved a sigh of relief. What was that? And why the hell his touches are burning her like anything? She shook her head vigorously and opened her eyes only to find Payal staring at her face, with a huge grin on her face.

"What the hell, Pji.. you scared the hell out of me.."

Khushi said putting a hand on her wildly beating heart.

"Accha, now my beautiful face seem scary to you.. is not it too much di? I know you found a better than the best face to ogle onto, but that does not mean you should mock those people with average perfection..."

Payal let out a throaty laugh as Khushi hovered over her to smack her head. Arnav smiled widely standing at the door as he heard the conversation between Khushi and his crazy sister. Well majority of her words were been thrown at him, as if he was the reason she was behaving like this. Technically, its the truth. Was not he been behaving odd lately? Yes, she is affecting him big time, and the truth is he liked it and enjoying every bit of it.

They reached Lucknow after a 9hours long drive, crossing 450+ kilometers approximately. Despite of travelling for hours and driving in between, Arnav did not felt a bit tired. He felt all the more energetic as they all finally climbed down of the vehicle.

He got off the driver's seat and opened the passenger's seat for Khushi. she passed a weak smile at him and then busied herself in unbuckling the seat belt. Arnav hovered over her form and took hold of her struggling hand in his.

"Let me help you.."

"Nahi. Hum kar lenge..."

She started struggling again and he covered her hands once again startling her a bit.

"Khushi, har kaam tum khud nahi kar sakti, kabhi kabhi dusron ka help bhi liya karo..." [Khushi, you cant do everything on your own, sometimes you should let others help you...]

He said huskily into her ears and Khushi squeezed shut her eyes instantly. He unbuckled her seat belt and then extended his hand at her. She looked at him with wide eyes and then placed her right hand onto his huge ones.

"Well, well.. what a progress.."

Preetika said as she walked inside the haveli holding Payal's hands. Arnav did not leave Khushi's hands and Khushi found it really awkward in front of her parents when he did not even cared to leave her hands after they had entered the huge hall of the haveli.

"Okay everyone, please freshen up and we will have dinner together.. I hope you are hungry, and I am starving.."

Manohar exclaimed climbing the stairs as he held onto his wife's hand.

"Garima ji you can take the rooms in downstairs, the next one to Nani ji's room.."

Anjali said helping them with their luggages as she led them to the said room. Khushi, Payal and Preetika sat on the couches stretching their legs, while Akash yawned hugging his Madonna close. NK roamed around the haveli, as if searching for something.

Anjali came back after dropping Khushi's parents into their room and stood in the middle of the hall. Her eyes searched for Arnav's and foun him standing at a corner, watching Khushi closely. She cleared her throat and approached him smiling widely. He straightened himself and started looking upwards as if admiring the oil painting on the walls.

"Khushi ji, hum sab mere room mein chalte hain, I have asked Rahim Chacha to put an extra cot inside the same. we girls will share the room, what do you think?"

Anjali asked leaning onto Arnav's shoulders and he inspected the carpets with utmost attention. Khushi nodded her head while Preetika and Payal clapped their hands approving the same.

"Lets go then.."

Anjali said walking towards the stairs and all three girls followed her upstairs. Khushi kept looking back at Arnav and he was just staring back, he could not get his fill of her, no matter how many hours they were together. His heart started its weird pounding as their eyes locked in the middle.

Khushi tripped onto one of those steps and Arnav almost ran to her in lightening speed. She clutched onto the banisters but her hands slipped away. She squeezed shut her eyes, all set to kiss the ground and break her body parts but it never came the fall. She felt a strong arm cross over her waist and held onto her tightly.

Arnav adjusted her form in his arms and stood the ground too lost in her. she had her face scrunched and her eyes were squeezed shut. She was holding onto his collar as if her life depended on it while her other hand was wrapped around his neck.

"Tum theekh ho?"

His husky voice came floating into her head and her eyes snapped open instantly. She was aware of this different heat emanating from his body.

"Hum theekh hain, hume neeche..."

She trailed away blushing profusely as she heard laughing sounds from upstairs. Obviously her nut crack best friend and her loony of a sister. Anjali's eyes were like saucers as she watched her Chottey standing at the stairs, Khushi in his arms, secure and warm.

"Haaye... Jodiyan ho to aisi..."

Rahim Chacha sighed collecting the pieces of the flower vase that Arnav broke during his rescue mission. Arnav placed her down and looked around to find every eyes on them. He groaned and climbed the stairs leaving a blushing Khushi behind.

"Arnavv... Wait..."

She said as she remembered something important she had to ask him. all eyes snapped up at Khushi as she ran behind him and stood at the ajar door of his room. khushi knew that all ears were on her along with their curious eyes. she stepped inside his room and latched the door on their face.

Several gasps left the mouths and they all disappeared into their room, muttering something under their breath.

"Khushi, tum.. ye.."

"Arnav, can you meet me at the terrace after the dinner? Its really important.."

"Okay, I will be there,.."

Khushi opened the door and a disappointed sigh left his mouth on its own accord. he expected a lot more.

The dinner was quite an affair as everyone talked about million things and laughed. Khushi was busy on her own world, while Arnav barely eat anything. His mind was jumbling between her words few minutes ago. What does she want to tell him? his thoughts were disturbed and he just wanted this dinner to end ASAP for his own sanity.

Preetika rolled her eyes while NK passed the Paneer, smiling widely at her.

"I love Paneer"

She exclaimed and NK's heart did a happy dance at her statement.

"But with out butter.."

NK's face fell instantly getting the hidden meaning in her words while Preetika and Akash shared a high five. Akash had eyes only for Payal, while Payal had eyes only for Paneer and Aloo.

"I am done... everybody..."

Arnav exclaimed leaving his seat and Khushi choked onto her morsel. She too had to finish before its too late and he retires for his bed. She , without any word left her seat and ran upstairs. Anjali and Nani grinned at her antics while Arnav smirked following her upstairs.

He found the light inside her room, flickering one by one and then saw a lean shadow right next to the French windows. His eyes almost pried away from the vision as if burned. She was changing and his eyes shamelessly moved towards the windows once again.

Damn you Raizada.. get a grip.

With that curse he ran towards the terrace with a wildly beating heart.

Arnav waited at the huge terrace anticipating Khushi to reach there anytime. His heart was thudding brutally against his ribcage as the door to the terrace flung open and Khushi appeared there, wearing a nightwear in his favorite color.

Damn.. she looked adorable in that way. Her hair flowing in the night breeze, her face scrubbed clean without any kind of make up, bathed in the moonlight. The flickering lights of the terrace added more cuteness to her features, as he got lost in her completely.

But between all this something was missing from her beautiful face.

Yes, her smile.

"Arnav"

She whispered taking calculated steps towards him, while he leaned back onto the parapets, smiling at her hesitant form.

"I want to talk to you about something very important. I cant hide it from you anymore..."

"Ohhkayy... I am all ears..."

He said outstretching his arms while his eyes did the unexpected.

"Did you just wink?"

"Did I? I... I did... I am afraid so.."

Arnav admitted smirking widely at her. Khushi looked at him in disbelief as he stretched his arms above his head and his eyes roamed all over her lazily. She knew something was amiss, and she was afraid that he was thinking about something else when she called him to meet her alone in the night at the terrace. I hope he is not getting any such ideas. She thought clearing her throat and Arnav walked towards the lounger his eyes down casted.

She sat next to him and started clasping and unclasping her hands nervously. She did not know as how to start the conversation, where to begin and whatsoever. She inhaled sharply and turned to his side. He was already staring at her and she found it really hard to share about her past, when he looked so perfect in that grey tee and dark track pant of his. His hair devoid of any gel, few fringes falling onto his forehead. Her hands itched to push it back, thus she looked away controlling her hormones.

"Arnav, you must be thinking as why I had called you here at this ungodly hour... its really important and I cant sleep peacefully until I share this with you. I want you to know everything about my past and then decide about our marriage. There wont be any hard feelings if you want to back away from this proposal.."

She finished her words with difficulty and Arnav was dumbfounded would be understatement, he had his eyes glued to her face and the way her eyes conveyed everything to him, in just a look of those hazel depths.

"I was in love with someone else before. I loved him with my whole heart and soul but he betrayed me and chose money over our love and trust. I was heart broken after that incident and had thought of never marrying anyone in my life. My parents wanted me to get married and so they started with the proposals. I have rejected almost everyone until I realized that it was only giving pain to my family. So I accepted your proposal after a huge war with my heart. But before everything I wanted you to know this and understand me as a person..."

Khushi wiped her face vigorously as tears made its way on its own accord.

"You loved him,  and I can clearly see the pain in your eyes.. well I feel pity for that man...he does not have any idea what has he missed because of his selfishness..."

Arnav took her hands in his hands and squeezed it lightly. Khushi was awestruck at his words, she had never thought that this would be his reaction after finding out about the same from her. but what he said thoroughly surprised Khushi to the roots.

She looked him in the eye and found reassurance and trust there. She was overwhelmed by his response and without even thinking she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Thank you... you don't have any idea how relieved I am right now..."

Khushi sniffled and Arnav patted her back.

"Khushi, if you kept hugging me like this, I am afraid I will do something unexpected that you wont appreciate much..."

Khushi broke away from the hug and wiped her teary face with the back of her hands.

"You look horrible, when you cry..."

He admitted leaving the bench and leaned onto the parapet once again staring at her angelic face and he was relieved to have seen a smile broke out on her face.

"Time to share my past flings..."

Khushi's eyes snapped up at him and he arched his eyebrows sexily.

"What? Do not give me that look... I have so many things to share about my past... and I hope you won't reject me after I have shared everything..."

Song : Fine China

Artist : Chris Brown

~

Song : Dil Kyun Ye Mera

Artist : KK

Movie : Kites

_________

So how was the update?

I have used two of my favorite songs!!😳

And welcome new readers!! πŸ€—

Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
redf

Omfg 

my stalking is bcmng better 

Jiji u better kill me in a flow rather killing it slowly slowly 

hayeee dis was so aseome update

D journey to lucknow was a really tough for him

aur ho v q na

khushi bagal mein hai and he cnt do any thng lollinngg

and moreover d songs were making more difficult
and d way she lickiing her lipswa

Hayeee poor arnav cnt kiss dem

btw jiji kiss kon se update mein agyega 

she cnfessed her past to him bt wat the no naming of the guy and u want me to dnt be gussa how dis possible

Bt i loved my arnav how sweetly he said all dose words 

His fling naaa he must be kidding ryt  to tease khushi

Hayeee jiji kya kar diye apne 

I love u so damn much nw 
Edited by Barun_Gf - 10 years ago
avni_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Di first of all a tight wali japhi πŸ€— and a big wali kissi... 
After reading soo many upsetting and twisted update dis update was like tikka rice(my fav dish) for me... 
ab I can say mein theek hun di...  πŸ˜ƒ

This update was super duper awesome and amazingly beautiful... πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  ⭐️

The entire journey was sooo sweet...  πŸ˜ƒ
His hands brushing with hers...  ☺️
Both getting nervous, their feelings every thing was fab...  πŸ˜ƒ

The slowly developing love is sooo cute...
I am just loving it...  ❀️

Arnav's rescue mission saved Khushi but broke the vas...  πŸ˜†
but that moment was beautifully described... πŸ‘
And when she latched herself in Arnav's room with Arnav I was jumping...
And then when she left I was also disappointed like Arnav...  πŸ˜”
But it went away when Khushi hugged him at terrace...  😳

I so wished that Arnav should know about Khushi and you showed it...
Love u Di...  πŸ€—
I loved Arnav's reply...
So Arnav will tell about Sheetal to Khushi...Good he must do that...
I dont trust that b***h... 😑
And the choice of songs was superb... πŸ‘
I wonder how you choose the songs soo apt to the situation...

"Awe, how cute.." πŸ€£  I loved Arnav's reply... πŸ˜†

The little moment of Payal and Khushi where Payal teased Khushi was very cute and I was wondering what is average perfection... πŸ˜†

NK n Preetika pair is just mast and so it Akash and Payal, although Akash is concerned abt Madona... πŸ˜‰

This moron Shyam πŸ˜‘ is planning something...I wonder what he will do???
I dont like to read that Khushi loved Shyam so I will not consider it...
I will consider that Khushi only loves Arnav... πŸ˜ƒ

Every bit of update was perfect and it couldn't be any better...

Continue soon... 
Edited by avni_barun - 10 years ago