Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I want to freaking hug the t2 article and then I want to hug Sobti. This man deserves so much success and this article has made me even more of his fan and even more protective of him. He is a gorgeous man and human being and I don't mean just looks wise.

I can't post link here, but saaru made the next fc 11. Can someone search on it and post link? Thanks. Ufff, I love the article sooo much.
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Waise, can someone tell me how telegraph got a pic with beard and stuti got clean shaven?
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: momma1128

I want to freaking hug the t2 article and then I want to hug Sobti. This man deserves so much success and this article has made me even more of his fan and even more protective of him. He is a gorgeous man and human being and I don't mean just looks wise.

I can't post link here, but saaru made the next fc 11. Can someone search on it and post link? Thanks. Ufff, I love the article sooo much.

My thoughts are the same. My respect for him has doubled if not more. This guy, sobti deserves a standing ovation. I become emotional reading the article and I even forgot his movies for a second. I am sure all we wanted do was hug him for being just a humble human being and a great inspiration. 
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: momma1128

{{Barun Sobti}} FC#11-- under construction 😛
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -WhatThe-

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1130819/jsp/t2/story_17245999.jsp#.UhFgvm29LCR 
Credit- MF

Thank you so much for sharing...😃
minchiperl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
dear all sobtians,

all the barun sobti fb pages left with few pages, have stolen.
From the biggest Barun Sobti page to the smallest page, someone has stolen.
and make a page called barun raj sobti. pls report and dislike the page