aww judai of 1 month, this is bad...
continue soon:)

Accha... Mauke pe chauka? πŸ˜†
asthagarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Sarunfanatic_Ji

Accha... Mauke pe chauka? πŸ˜†

JiJi, CC ko to AIP mai Barun mil chuka hai. Nw its my turn... Plzzz...
Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: asthagarwal

JiJi, CC ko to AIP mai Barun mil chuka hai. Nw its my turn... Plzzz...

Saare padh gaye peeche...
waise tujhe bhi Arnav mila na OF mein... well Arnav jaisa bhai sabke naseeb mein nahi hota😳
asthagarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sarunfanatic_Ji

Saare padh gaye peeche...
waise tujhe bhi Arnav mila na OF mein... well Arnav jaisa bhai sabke naseeb mein nahi hota😳

Mujhe nhi chahiye Arnav jaisa Bhai... Wo aap hi rakho, mujhe to kuch ahem-2 karne k liye chahiye Arnav aka Barun... πŸ˜†
starsarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: asthagarwal

Mujhe nhi chahiye Arnav jaisa Bhai... Wo aap hi rakho, mujhe to kuch ahem-2 karne k liye chahiye Arnav aka Barun...πŸ˜†

Haww :o Astha Di!! Aap ye sab sikhayengi apni choti sisters ko!!
Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 16

She is cute!

Khushi dumped her bag on top of the rice sack while Tamarai shot a curious look at her. she picked up her clothes and walked towards the backdoor while Tamarai stopped her before she got out and left.

"Khushi. where do you think you are going? I don't want you to take bath in the river when its raining heavily.." Tamarai took away the clothes from her hands and placed the same inside her small bag. Khushi stood still looking at the down pour, her heart disturbed with the thoughts of Arnav.

It pained, like never before when he informed her about his one month vacation. She did not know why? But the news of his absence made her restless and she was aware of this weird pain in her chest. Tamarai stroked her hair lovingly and handed over a cup of coffee.

Khushi took the same and started sipping it almost mechanically. Tamarai left the kitchen to help her daughters with the homework. Khushi finished her coffee and leaned onto the kitchen door holding onto the knob. She heard the loud honk of a vehicle, she knew as who it was.

She almost ran towards the main door and looked over the wooden fence to have a glimpse. It was Arnav, he was leaving. The rain had almost stopped and she saw him through the thick glass windows of the vehicle.

He was staring directly at her and she hid behind the door like always. Arnav's hands fisted on his own as he tore his gaze away from the view. She had disappeared inside her house. How was he going to manage without her? how was he going to spend a month without her, without seeing her, when the pain of going away from her was unbearable?

Arnav closed his eyes and threw his head back resting onto the plush seat. Louis Raj looked at him sideways and slowed down the vehicle.

"Sir, are you alright?" He asked concerned and Arnav fluttered opened his eyes and looked at him.

"Yes. I am alright." He said looking out of the window, avoiding his concerned gaze upon him. the man changed the gear and concentrated on the road infront of him.

Khushi stood infront of her new madam while Sugandha was busy finishing her work. The woman stared at her form from top to bottom and then looked at her husband.

"She seems fine well we are lacking workers these days.. it wont kill us if we hired her" The man said and left from there looking at Khushi and she flinched at the man's gaze and looked away instantly. Feeling all the more conscious about her body.

The woman asked Khushi to follow her and she did so politely. She had taken her to the kitchen and showed her around the same and the storeroom. Khushi listened to the woman and shook her head understanding her work.

Khushi felt quite relieved working at her new house until she encountered something she did not expect to see. Sugandha, she was sitting next to her boss and he had his hands on top of her shoulders. Khushi's blood boiled at the vision infront of her and she entered the room, almost stumbling onto the numerous chairs which were in the middle of the room.

Sugandha looked at her horrified while Khushi pulled her away from the man's hold. The man stood up instantly and pushed Khushi onto the floor.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" The man yelled at her while Khushi rubbed her bruised head. Sugandha was standing right next to her, her face almost blank. Khushi could not believe that her friend whom she trusted was really taking the man's side.

"Sugandha..why are you silent?" Khushi asked trying to hide her emotions while her friend reached for her elbow and pulled her into the next room.

"Cant you keep your mouth shut? He was not doing anything to me. You need to turn a blind eye towards some matters, if you want to survive in this world.."

Sugandha almost yelled at her and Khushi pushed the girl away.

"I am out of here.."

Khushi said opening the door and found the man standing infront of her, his huge shadow towering over her.

"You wish.."

The man said and pushed her inside. that was the last word she heard before her head hit with something and darkness enveloped her eyes.

The kids shouted Arnav's name and ran towards him as he stood at the main gate holding a box of chocolates. He hugged each and everyone of them while they kissed him on his cheeks hugging him back.

"Arnav bhai we missed you."

They said in unison and Arnav nodded his head mimicking them.

Mother Superior came outside the prayer hall after hearing all the shouts from the front yard. Her face lit up instantly as she found Arnav standing in the middle of the ground surrounded by the whole kids of the orphanage.

Arnav walked towards her and greeted her, his smile reaching his eyes as he looked around. He had missed his home so much.

"Dude"

A familiar voice startled Arnav and he turned around to find his best buddy standing infront of him, in his police uniform. Arnav punched his stomach and he punched back earning a yelp from Arnav.

Mother Superior laughed at their weird style of saying hi and left for her office. Leaving them both with their pleasantries, which was not going to end anytime soon.

"Shyamyou ass that punch was something..huh" Arnav said hugging him close and Shyam wrapped his both arms around Arnav's neck, almost choking him.

"Okayyou can leave me now. I am thoroughly impressed by your skills" Arnav said trying to get out of his grip while Shyam chuckles at his overly buttery words.

They walked towards the boy's dorm as they shared about the happenings in their life after they had parted ways. Arnav listened carefully while Shyam narrated his brilliant stories and encounters with the bad goons of Rajasthan.

Arnav could not help but smile at his best friend as he briefed a pickpocket case and accidentally arrested a girl mistook by the co-incident of having the same bag as the thief.

"I was not expecting you.. this soon..you got your leave sanctioned so fast eh" Shyam said changing into his formals and removing his dirty police uniform. Arnav smiled and reached for his closet and looked inside. having numerous pictures of the places he had visited before he had joined his job.

"Well.. I was not even aware of the same. But the company is really fond of me.. I guess and happy with my work? That's whymay be.." Arnav grinned caressing those photographs while Shyam stood next to him looking at those pictures.

"WellI know you will rock your new job hows the place and the people by the way?" He said pulling him onto the bed while Arnav struggled with his pants to get out of the same.

Shyam laughed throwing his head back while Arnav pushed him away sparing him a deadly glare.

"Kodai is beautiful.so are the people.." he said dreamily and it did not go unnoticed by Shyam.

"WellMother told me that you got a beautiful misty girl over thereat the misty mountains of Kodai.."

Shyam said winking at Arnav while he looked away instantly his mind occupying with the thoughts of the girl. He turned around removing his shirt and then slipping into a tee he sat right next to him.

"Trust me.she is not interested in me. & Love" that's not my piece of cake.."

Shyam rolled his eyes and fell onto the pillows watching his friend's sad face closely. He had never heard Arnav talking like this..it was almost poetic.. he stifled a laugh and smacked on his back and Arnav glared at him annoyed.

"But you seem so lost in herwhat was her name? yeahKHUSHI! cuteness.. I must say.." Shyam said winking at him while Arnav too lay next to him, his hands under his head as he remembered the lines of a tamil song which he came across after their jeep journey together.

"I knowshe is cute" Arnav said dreamily as he pulled his phone out and played the song.. Shyam rolled his eyes and looked at the video which was totally not his idea of Love to understand.. Yes Tamil well that's what love is.. he thought grinning!

"Thuli Thuli Thuli Mazhaiyaai Vanthaley

Suda Suda Suda Marainthey Ponaaley

Paarthal Paarka Thondrum,

Perai Ketka Thondrum,

Poo Pol Sirikkum Podhu,

Kaatrai Paranthida Thondrum

Sel Sel Avalidam Sel,

Yendrey Kaaalgal Solluthada,

Sel Sel Avalidam Sel,

Yendrey Nenjam Kolludhada,

Azhagai Manathey Parithu Vittaley

[Translation]

She came like the rain pouring down,

And vanished like water vapour.

When I see her, I feel like staring at her,

Feel like asking her name,

When she smile like a flower,

Feel like flying, like the wind

Go n join her, my legs tells me

Go n tell her, my heart pleads,

She plucked my heart like a flower"

Shyam shot him a seriously dude? Look and then looked away instantly when Arnav was too busy watching the song and humming its tune as if known the song from ages. Is not it a tamil song? Really, when did Arnav started listening to tamil songs? Oh yeah he is in love for god's sake and when you are in love anything is possible.

"Devathai Aval Oru Devathai

Azhagiya Poo Mugam Kaanavey, Aayul Thaan Podhumo.

Kaatriley Aval Adhu Vaasanai

Avalidam Yosanaai Kettudhan Pookalum Pookkumo

Netri Meley Ottrai Mudi Aadum Podhu, Nenjukulley Minnal Pookkum Paarvai Aale Thookkum,

Kannam Paarthal Muthangalal Theendal Thondrum,

Paadham Rendum Paarkum Pothu, Kollusay Maara Thondrum

Azhagay Manathai Parithu Vittaley"

[Translation]

She is a goddess,

Will entire life be enough to appreciate her beautiful face?

Her scent, its in the air,

Are the flowers blooming with her thoughts in their mind?

Seeing the strand of hair waving on her forehead, lightning strikes in my heart

One look of her eyes will make my legs go loose"

Seeing her cheeks, I feel like kissing them,

Seeing her feet, I dream of becoming her anklets

She plucked my heart like a flower"

"Touchwood. You are gone this girl is really got into your skin man.and not to mention the cheesy lines of the song but I must say that it's a beautiful song with beautiful lyrics.. thank god for the subtitles..otherwise I would have died out of curiosity.." Shyam said sighing heavily while Arnav flashed a smile at his friend.

"Let us go out somewhere.. this is torture.." Arnav said getting up and Shyam looked at him suspiciously.

"So this is your condition and you seem allergic to Mount Abu eh? Too much Kodai blood in your veins now..?" Shyam said annoyed.

"God Shyamdon't be a sissyshall we go already?" Arnav said walking outside while Shyam followed him humming the song..

"You know whom I saw yesterday?  "Suzanne"  Shyam said laughing loudly and he realized what he had just uttered. Those words left Shyam's mouth unknowingly and he regretted it as he found Arnav's face darkening at the mention of the name. he tried to plaster a smile but it was too late.

"Don't ever take her name I am over hervery much and my life is way too beautiful without her being in it"

Chapter 17 : The Wait

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3689242?pn=28�

SONG : THULI THULI

MOVIE : PAIYYA

CAST : KARTHI, TAMANNAH

MUSIC : YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA

SINGERS : HARICHARAN, TANVI

LYRICS : NA. MUTHUKUMAR

LANGUAGE : TAMIL

Edited by Sarunfanatic_Ji - 10 years ago
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
edited

Finally jiji welcum back again πŸ€—

urrrgghhh yeh khushi kab samjhegi dat she loves arnav  

Shyam is arnav frnd πŸ˜²πŸ˜² {dat creepo}

jiji dat suandha is such a beep 🀬 hate her how could she stoop so low πŸ˜‘😑

i hate dat sugandha πŸ˜‘😑

i wish i cn hit her hard and make her blue πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Barun_Gf - 10 years ago
Barun_Gf thumbnail
avni dii unrsd

Ohhh Arnav left Kodai...  πŸ˜”

The moment they shared when Arnav was passing by was just sooo sweet...
Loved it...  β€οΈ

Di what happened with Khushi after she got hurt on her head...Please dont 4get to tell that in d next part...Plzzz...
This Sugandha is such a πŸ€¬  I hope u understand... πŸ˜‘

Loved that cute moment of Arnav with kids...  πŸ˜ƒ

Shyam seems interesting...  πŸ˜ƒ

So Arnav is missing her... 

Di dont u think one month is a long time...Cant Arnav get back a bit early...  πŸ˜³

Simply amazing update...  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  β­οΈ

The song was beautiful... πŸ˜Š

N Di plzzz plllzzz plllzzz batado Who is Aman??? Hope he will not come in scene while Arnav is not in Kodai...

Continue Soon...  
Barun_Gf thumbnail

Unres by Astha dii

D more I read dis, d more my heart goes out 2 Khushi... πŸ˜­

Poor soul has gone thru a lot, den expected...

Awww... Arnav is missing her... πŸ˜ƒ

Deep inside even she's upset coz of his leave...

I wish dis Judaai brings dem more closer... πŸ˜‰

Luvd it... πŸ‘
joe4joe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
dont let her get raped plz.
Khushi suffered a lot, nw nt more.
Arnav come back sn plz,khushi needs u.
Sentimental wala updt.
Im waiting 4 ur next updt.